Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 18, 2023 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was kinda slowed pacing for the first half, serving more or less like a buildup with getting everyone ready for the inevitable conflicts.

I do think it's important the episode gave more time for Suletta and Miorine to talk out about their feelings. Add in tomato to the mix and that segment turned out to be my favorite part of the episode. The actual action was pretty intense though and looked like something out of a movie. 
Jun 18, 2023 2:35 AM
Apr 2017
Suletta, you have grown

Thanks to Guel-senpai, Suletta finally got her future wife back

Even though the story is going well, somehow I smell a Red Flag
Jun 18, 2023 3:04 AM
Mar 2015
That was a great episode. Slow paced first half then action starts in the second half. I look forward to next week episode.   Suletta has become brave enough to deal with the situation she is in and I am really proud of it. 
Jun 18, 2023 3:07 AM

Feb 2021
It's really good to see everyone at the school cooperating.
A part of me believes that Guel lost the duel on purpose.
I see a ship forming between Nika and the guy with the robot. I'm happy to see that, but please don't die this time...
DEAR GOD LAUDA NO
PLEASE SOMEONE CLEAR IT UP TO HIM
EmbientJun 18, 2023 3:12 AM
Jun 18, 2023 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
God I hope that Suletta and Miorine get a happy ending.. But I have doubts...
Jun 18, 2023 3:13 AM

Oct 2015
Hilarious to see Chuchu begging. XD

This episode makes me want to rewatch Amuro and Char fencing. :/

They rebuilt Dariblade in a short time~
Jun 18, 2023 3:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
If anything the offensive and defensive capabilities of quiet zero really is unmatched. The truth of Elan though must had been pretty hard on Suletta. Fencing to decide on who gets Miorine sure is an elegant way of doing things. The talk between Suletta and Miorine was pretty nice and showed well both their desires to overcome the mistakes of their past and fix things. Even at slightly over half power its still pretty powerful. But its nice to see Miorine be back to her usual self. Suletta's determination really is impressive. Getting to score 5 looked pretty painful. Looks like the climatic battles gonna be a flip of Suletta and Guel vs Eri and Lauda.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2023 3:20 AM

Sep 2018
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 18, 2023 3:21 AM
Sep 2021
Ericht vs suletta is now starting to happen and in mean time how will miorine and the other students are assisting suletta in every way.
Jun 18, 2023 3:22 AM

Jan 2011
Delling is still alive, lol. Will probably survive till the end. The main reason for all the shit. Survive.
That's a Gundam for you :D

PS: That transgender person at the start freaked me out, not gonna lie. I am by no means anti-anything, but this was bleh... might as well put lipstick on Guel :D
AlexGKJun 18, 2023 3:56 AM
Jun 18, 2023 3:34 AM

Jul 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
Hilarious to see Chuchu begging. XD

This episode makes me want to rewatch Amuro and Char fencing. :/

They rebuilt Dariblade in a short time~

"Amuro and Chan fencing " was that in the movies as well? cause I don't remember that
Jun 18, 2023 3:45 AM
Aug 2017
Good episode! looks like we are finally approaching the climax. 

Good SuleMio episode as well. I will be mentioning before anything, that I'm not a fan of this pairing (has nothing to do with yuri) purely because I never liked Miorine that much, however, I enjoyed their heart to heart conversation in this episode. It kinda reminded me of that scene from s1 where Miorine asked Suletta to always be with her. I wish they wrote this ship more like this from earlier on.

I'm afraid Suletta's going to die tho. She is just covered too much in death flags.
Jun 18, 2023 3:52 AM
May 2016
AlexGK said:
PS: That tranny at the start freaked me out, not gonna lie. I am by no means anti-anything, but this was bleh... might as well put lipstick on Guel :D
ayo just fyi, most trans people view Tr*nny as a slur, just saying since you seem like a nice person. (also lipstick on Guel would be baased af! xP)

anyhow this episode rocks! can't wait to se where this leads tin these next episodes!
Jun 18, 2023 3:55 AM

Jan 2011
Wnielsen said:
AlexGK said:
PS: That tranny at the start freaked me out, not gonna lie. I am by no means anti-anything, but this was bleh... might as well put lipstick on Guel :D
ayo just fyi, most trans people view Tr*nny as a slur, just saying since you seem like a nice person. (also lipstick on Guel would be baased af! xP)

anyhow this episode rocks! can't wait to se where this leads tin these next episodes!
Didn't know that, thanks!
So what short term do they use that's not a slur? Ill edit it for now.
Jun 18, 2023 3:56 AM

Jan 2009
Suletta raises a death flag after Miorine told her they will go to earth together after all this
Jun 18, 2023 3:59 AM

Oct 2019
Dang, loving that satellite cannon Calibarn use.
Jun 18, 2023 3:59 AM

Oct 2017
Suletta finally got her bride back, Miorine finally back to her groom. Though with how things are they don't have time to spend for themselves. Sulleta piloting Calibarn to take down Ericht, the big showdown is about to go down. I really hope she'll take care of things and come back to Miorine. Please for once give them a happy end.
MegamiRemJun 27, 2023 3:36 AM
Jun 18, 2023 4:02 AM
Aug 2017
I love how all characters mature towards the finale. One of my initial issues with the show was how immature and naive a lot of the cast was, but I am glad this was addressed and we see development in that regard.

Also... as usual in almost every Gundam show we have the cliche "somebody going rogue in rage/vengeance/madness" scene that will be the secondary big fight in the finale with the opposite result than the main fight. ;)

And finally Miorine coming out of that room was just adorable :D
zamaszJun 18, 2023 4:07 AM
Jun 18, 2023 4:04 AM

Jan 2011
MegamiRem said:
Please for once give them a happy end.
No way, this is Gundam!
deg said:
Suletta raises a death flag after Miorine told her they will go to earth together after all this
In a body-bag, maybe. Suletta is dead. Has been for a while now, so no extra hints needed.
Miorine will probably survive though. 
Jun 18, 2023 4:20 AM

Dec 2022
They gave the Gundam Calibarn a broom. 

Now Suletta has finally become Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury.
Jun 18, 2023 4:27 AM
May 2023
I hope that this doesn't end this soon. it's a bit short considering other gundam shows have had 50-100 episodes.
Jun 18, 2023 4:55 AM

Feb 2014
Lauda needs a spanking from Guel. Get that brat in line Bob.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 18, 2023 5:14 AM

Sep 2021
Suletta going full puberty mode now. It seems after Miorine, it's now Eri's turn to harvest the results of her "protecting" Suletta. But I believe Eri is smarter than Suletta, so she should be able to stop her. I hope.

Otherwise the episode was mostly buildup. The reunion of Suletta and Miorine was sweet, glad to see Mio now realizes how wrong she was to patronize Suletta.

Meanwhile Lauda is also going full revenge mode. Will the Jeturk family kill each other again? I'm really looking forward to this fight! I don't think the "backline" has anyone to stop Schwarzette. So either Suletta has to go back, or Lauda gets "Sophie'd" by the Gundam Curse, or he keeps rampaging til he got his hands on Miorine. However it plays out, I hope he kills those darn manipulative adults!
Jun 18, 2023 5:27 AM
Apr 2022
guess Miorine and Suletta will peacefully grow some tomatoes next ep and then a beach episode for a finale, i expect nothing less from Gundam
Jun 18, 2023 5:51 AM

Oct 2016
wait, when did Delling woke up? its such a big thing to happen and it was like an afterthought
shit's going so fast i feel like im missing 10 episodes worth of content

and i bet my left nut that Suletta and Ericht are gonna talk in the data storm like "we have to stop mom, ericht", "ok, suletta" Aerial powers down and Suletta cuts down Aerial

im kinda dissapointed, everything happens so fast and just because is really boring, i guess the power of gay is not enough for me
Jun 18, 2023 5:53 AM

Jun 2016
i can feel it !!

same ending like gundam orphans is getting closer and closer !!!

Jun 18, 2023 5:53 AM

Sep 2014
Was this show cut short in developement? Because so much of the story just seems lacking, while the leftovers are in the show. For example Elan, why is he even still around? All he does is stand around, doing nothing. His ship with Norea was interesting, but lasted half a second. Or Shaddiq, what has he even achieved? He was supposed to be some sort of behind the scenes mastermind, but other than a little chaos he achieved absolutely nothing. Yet somehow Miorine comes back and acts as if he is important?
Ironically Guels subplot is the most fleshed out, going so far as making Lauda his rival/enemy, even though we have just 2! episodes left.
The space assembly league appeared out of nowhere and doesnt actually serve any purpose, other than beeing the third faction. They were introduced with the goal of dismantling Benerit group, but all they actually do is suicide into the super weapon and telling schoolgirls to become child soldiers.
Then there was the whole "who becomes president of Benerit group" thing and while we had an entire episode focused on Miorine creating her company, we never even saw the group actually voting for her. Yes she teamed up with Guel, but neither of them actually have any standing of their own, yet suddenly she is president? Ok? Even though all she does is sit in her room sulking?
Also while the obvious "why are teenagers main characters in this adult story" was always a thing in Gundam, they always had a kinda natural reason to be there. Here it just gets handwaved that children are running interplanetary weapon conglomerates, while playing child soldiers.
Dont even get me started on the rushed world building when it comes to Benerit group itself. I mean house Peil defected to the Space Assembly league and with 2 episodes left I highly doubt this will amount to anything.

This is especially unusual for Gundam, which are always longer than just 2 cours. I really hope this does not become the standard going forward, as this really just seems like cheaping out on the production while still selling Gunplas.

I was looking forward to this season but this just seems so rushed all around, especially after the first one took its time with everything to the point it became a drag.

PS: Oh yeah Delling woke up and its a 2 second scene, wtf wasnt this guy supposed to be more important?
@PrecureHunter lmao you are right, I completely forgot about this before I saw your comment. The main antagonist of the prequel, still a central plot piece yet now he just might as well have died 10eps ago.
Comander-07Jun 18, 2023 5:58 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 18, 2023 5:56 AM
Dec 2020
man these girls gay!!!! good for them good for them
Jun 18, 2023 6:00 AM
May 2023
Looks like Nika was the secret harem MC all along.
Jun 18, 2023 6:00 AM
Oct 2016
Suletta charging in to stop Eri and Prospera! She knows it's only her that can pilot a Gundam straight into the data storm. Suletta can handle the parment score being up high enough to withstand it. Having to do the hard thing of being Miorine out of her pain. Miorine still reeling from what happened when she went to earth. Her part in activating quiet zero is no small one, but just like Suletta said even if there's nothing to gain you have to step forward. Miorine must face what she's done and make it right. Stepping back into her role as president of the group and bringing everyone together so they can form around Suletta. This episode did a great job setting up the final battle in these last two episodes. Guel more or less giving Suletta back her top ranked holder spot, so she could bring Miorine back from the brink. Suletta had to endure massive pain as the parment score was cranked up. Head to head now with her mother and sister. This final battle should be exciting.
Jun 18, 2023 6:09 AM
Aug 2021
I loved the part when Suletta uses her Broomstick Weapon and says "It's witchin time" and transformed her Gundam into a witch. Truly a moment of Ad Stella time.
Jun 18, 2023 6:45 AM

Jan 2015
Everytime the ED starts playing, it always ends on the most outrageous cliffhangers man

Amazing build up, the last 5 minutes were absolutely hype. I’m here for the climax, give it to me Gundam!
Jun 18, 2023 7:19 AM

Mar 2008
What's the point of making a history in space future if you don't include tolerance to polygamy?
Why compete? Guel deserves two.
Jun 18, 2023 7:33 AM

Dec 2020
Miorine has really upvote her character with that scene in her room and the talk with suletta and also i hope they can grow tomatoes again.
Sully has clear stage five and now confronted eri and her mom.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 18, 2023 7:37 AM
Mar 2015
Suletta faces off with Mom and Ericht Guel faces Lauda
Jun 18, 2023 7:39 AM

Jul 2021
This episode felt like 6min. There is a possibility of an event occurring: Suletta has the potential to achieve a Permet Score of 8 on her own, even while facing Ericht, who heavily relies on Aerial's Quiet Zero. However, Suletta also has the opportunity to obtain Quiet Zero for herself or persuade Ericht to no longer support her mother. The remaining obstacle lies with Prospera, who might employ manipulation or deception to make Ericht defeat Suletta, or she could manipulate both individuals, causing Suletta to question herself.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 18, 2023 7:41 AM
Oct 2019
Ohh no why Lauda/
we got another Sibling fight right here.

Yeahh Calibarn using a long gun that looks like a broomstick.
now that is The Witch from Mercury Gundam.

Jun 18, 2023 8:33 AM
Apr 2023
Great episode, Miorine and Suletta's reunion was great, every time the show stops action for a sentimental monologue is amazing

btw Calibarn has a fucking broom to fly faster

The next episode will probably be the best of the series, I always wanted an Eri/Prospera conversation with Suletta but no manipulation, just head to head, heart to heart (tbh I love Suletta and the house of Earth but I'm still on Prospera's and Ericht side, at least if Kenanji and Delling die it will satisfy me)
Jun 18, 2023 8:45 AM
May 2014
This climax! My goodness. Siblings vs Siblings, all the way!
Jun 18, 2023 9:04 AM

Mar 2014
That was quick winning the groom title and getting Miorne out of her slum but I guess this is the final battle so gotta get the whole main gang

Also my guess was right Lauda is gonna do something stupid like attacking them, I guess it's time for Guel to settle it for good
Jun 18, 2023 9:08 AM

Jan 2022
Ehh, the show looks cool with the action scenes, but take away the visuals and focus on the story. It becomes clear how bad the series is.

The duel between Gruel and Little Red (LR) is so stupid. They literally pulled out their ass that LR can now fence. All while being skilled enough to beat Gruel, the guy that is supposed to be the jack of all trades in terms of combat. ( I guess he was being a bro and took an L on purpose. )

Then, the stupid scence of Mirione being depressed locked up in her room. Didn't they already establish that she was tricked ? The legs scence was weird too.

After that, I lost it when the rebel commander guy made the comment to leave the situation if things get dangerous." Let the adults take responsibility..." (But please take the risk of fighting in a hopeless battle with your lives on the line)

All in all, if this was a one-off anime. Then, it be easy to dismiss the flaws and enjoy the ride. But a series like Gundam with lore and history. it's such a disappointment that this is what they crank out. Granted good on them, they won the hearts of thousands with woke elements. All at the cost of their identity, maybe things turn around, but wow, what a massive disappointment on the writers and creators who worked on this project.
Jun 18, 2023 10:09 AM

Apr 2021
In a series crammed full of tediously epic space battles, that fencing match was very funny.
Jun 18, 2023 10:13 AM
Sep 2020
This is shaping up to be my anime of the year. You know you've written exceptional characters when you are praying that even the minor side characters come out unscathed. Suletta and Miorine have shown such character growth, and I am glad we are seeing their relationship come full circle before the finale. I think they will get their happy ending. 

Fight scenes/sound design/characters everything about this anime is fantastic. I am glad I started it. 
Jun 18, 2023 10:13 AM

Feb 2010
Just a couple more episodes left and there are a lot of places they could go with this ending, one things for certain...some people are going to get clipped.
Jun 18, 2023 10:39 AM

Mar 2020
Production this episode was very solid, along with the music, which kept me at least glued to the screen. Suletta and Miorine finally have their conversation, after a very dumb fencing duel with Suletta and Guel, because they certainly were taught how to fence right? The conversation is good, but they haven't talked for the majority of this season, so the damage has already been done, and this is the last possible way to fix things. 

Suletta will most definitely come close to dying, if she doesn't actually die, and it'll be some type of melodramatic moment with Prospera that attempts to make us emotional. I don't know if I'd get emotional on this series though, since it hasn't done enough to really keep me invested. Pacing was better this time around, but like I said, the damage has already been done with the insane pacing in the first cour and in most of this cour as well, so it's nowhere near perfection.
Jun 18, 2023 10:47 AM
Aug 2020
awesome episode displaying the epitome of the intense character development of the main characters especially guel and suletta.
Jun 18, 2023 11:01 AM

Jan 2021
The attacks against Prospera and Ericht are still ongoing. Guel tries to get Miorine out of her room but to no avail, she's in utter shock after what happened on Earth. Everyone is preparing for the attack and Suletta comes to know what happened to the real Elan.

Man Guel is cold when he can be, he doesn't want Suletta near Miorine so he decides to have a sword battle over it and Suletta takes the W and claims Miorine again as her fiance. Suletta has a nice talk with Miorine and Miorine finally comes out of her room. Miorine apologizes to the team and goes to see her Father since he woke up but is unable to speak. That tomato segment, seems like the mother put some code into the tomatoes since Rouji did some digging. Everyone is ready for battle and Suletta actually nailed the score 5, damn. What is Lauda doing there? Even Guel can't believe it. The real fight starts now against Prospera and Ericht. Its now or never.
__andre__Jun 18, 2023 11:08 AM
Jun 18, 2023 12:08 PM
Jul 2019
I really like this show. But what kinda hurts it for me is how fast it is moving, I feel like this show def deserved some kind of third season. There is so much information moving so fast. That they miss a lot of parts I'd like answers to or see other perspectives. Like for example, how did we go from being at the school to being on the same ship as Miorne. It feels like stuff just happens and is not explained. Then there is a random fast duel for no reason for Suletta to talk to Miorne... Thats something I don't like about the show.
Jun 18, 2023 12:32 PM

Jan 2021
animegamer245 said:
__andre__ said:
Man Guel is cold when he can be, he doesn't want Suletta near Miorine so he decides to have a sword battle over it 
I'm pretty sure that's not the case considering how happy & relieved he was to give her the Holder title back. He just wanted Suletta to beat him in a fair duel, unlike what happened in episode 17.

Could be true yeah, I just gave my thoughts
Jun 18, 2023 12:33 PM
Jul 2019
Comander-07 said:
Was this show cut short in developement? Because so much of the story just seems lacking, while the leftovers are in the show. For example Elan, why is he even still around? All he does is stand around, doing nothing. His ship with Norea was interesting, but lasted half a second. Or Shaddiq, what has he even achieved? He was supposed to be some sort of behind the scenes mastermind, but other than a little chaos he achieved absolutely nothing. Yet somehow Miorine comes back and acts as if he is important?
Ironically Guels subplot is the most fleshed out, going so far as making Lauda his rival/enemy, even though we have just 2! episodes left.
The space assembly league appeared out of nowhere and doesnt actually serve any purpose, other than beeing the third faction. They were introduced with the goal of dismantling Benerit group, but all they actually do is suicide into the super weapon and telling schoolgirls to become child soldiers.
Then there was the whole "who becomes president of Benerit group" thing and while we had an entire episode focused on Miorine creating her company, we never even saw the group actually voting for her. Yes she teamed up with Guel, but neither of them actually have any standing of their own, yet suddenly she is president? Ok? Even though all she does is sit in her room sulking?
Also while the obvious "why are teenagers main characters in this adult story" was always a thing in Gundam, they always had a kinda natural reason to be there. Here it just gets handwaved that children are running interplanetary weapon conglomerates, while playing child soldiers.
Dont even get me started on the rushed world building when it comes to Benerit group itself. I mean house Peil defected to the Space Assembly league and with 2 episodes left I highly doubt this will amount to anything.

This is especially unusual for Gundam, which are always longer than just 2 cours. I really hope this does not become the standard going forward, as this really just seems like cheaping out on the production while still selling Gunplas.

I was looking forward to this season but this just seems so rushed all around, especially after the first one took its time with everything to the point it became a drag.

PS: Oh yeah Delling woke up and its a 2 second scene, wtf wasnt this guy supposed to be more important?
@PrecureHunter lmao you are right, I completely forgot about this before I saw your comment. The main antagonist of the prequel, still a central plot piece yet now he just might as well have died 10eps ago.
OMG yes!! I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing. At first I really enjoyed the first season heading into the build up of of the second season. But its really noticeable now has fast the show is moving, as they only have 2 more episodes left to go. I feel like because the show is moving so quickly this is  affecting the story line and makes it even more noticeable because of the things I mentioned above. I thought they would explain Elan's purpose after removing the copied Elan but they kinda just dropped that story line for a bit. And at the end of episode 10, he explains what he did to the copied version to Suletta. And Suletta doesn't really react much... she just cries for a minute and Elan is like, "Yeah, I got rid of him but it was for his own good, anyway lets get going" lol.  Nobody has time to react appropriately to the fact he killed someone. As rthe story is moving so fast to make a 12 episode series. I also agree on your review of  Shaddiq, I thought he was the enemy but it feels like his story line was a flop. They do this buildup showing he has some big mastermind plan, but then he is instantly taken down...So I found that super confusing.

I also find it confusing how Miorne's story line goes from her wanting to leave to go to earth to, never mind let me do more space stuff.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2023

116 by gannoncannon55 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

325 by Playcool »»
Apr 23, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

92 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2023

127 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2023

157 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.