Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 30, 2023 8:13 AM
May 2021
Hahaa I love drunk Yor xD 
Apr 30, 2023 8:50 AM

Oct 2017
Drunk Yor is so cute, the cutest.
Apr 30, 2023 8:56 AM

Sep 2020
Peak Spy x Family ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Apr 30, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2022
Lmfao it was so cute and all in the context of this manga but a grown woman obsessing over a kiss come on be fr
Apr 30, 2023 9:29 AM

Jan 2009
Yors weakness is being drunk for sure
Apr 30, 2023 11:12 AM

Sep 2021
flailing yor so precious
Apr 30, 2023 11:22 AM
้‹ผ้‰„ไน™ๅฅณ

Aug 2016
Yor's low tolerance of alcohol always brings the funniest interactions with Loid. The fake Yor vs Loid battle can be a very shocking fake spoiler to those readers not up to date lol.
"Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!" - Bill & Ted´s Excellent Adventure

Check my introduction to Char´s Counterattack interest stack if you´re interested in watching UC Gundam. Also check my Legend of the Galactic Heroes OVA Chronological Watch Order for LoGH info!
Apr 30, 2023 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
Yoru suplexed herself XD
Apr 30, 2023 12:34 PM
Feb 2017
This chapter was AMAZING!!! It was extremely entertaining and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My mind kept getting blown by the plot twists that came left and right and I loved every second of it. I loved to see Yor getting to hang out with Camilla, Sharon, and Millie and starting to become friends with the three of them.

I loved all the subtle references within this chapter to previous chapters that hint at Loid and Yor's development from the beginning of the series to now, such as Yor being more open with her coworkers and talkative, and the three of them seeing Yor's sweet qualities, and hilariously finding her marriage picture perfect and being jealous about it; the references to Yor taking cooking lessons from Camilla and more recently calling Sharon on the phone when Anya didn't return home from the museum field trip; Loid managing to catch a Drunken Yor from falling this time, when he didn't at the start of the series when he fought Yorticia as Loidman, and she just immediately collapsed to the floor; Yor remembering the kick she gave Loid and showing restraint/channeling her strength differently to prevent hurting him again; the references to Anya waking up when Loid and Yor try and fail to kiss like when Yuri had first visited and made lots of noise.

I loved all the potential foreshadowing for things to come, such as Yor talking to Shopkeeper someday about murdering her (fake) husband; Yor's drunken thoughts about possibly confiding in others about her Thorn Princess identity; the (hopefully) inevitable meeting between Twilight and Thorn Princess; Anya being the key that prevents them from killing each other; and, of course, Loid and Yor eventually finally kissing - they are making progress there!

The constant bait-and-switch of the plot of this chapter was super entertaining and had me on the edge of my seat! I am psyched to see what happens next! I love these characters and this series SO much! I have loved the past arc and all the chapters leading up to this, and but this is my favorite of all the recent chapters by far. This chapter required a lot of ground work to cover plot wise before it could happen, but it was well worth the wait! :D LOVED IT!
Apr 30, 2023 1:02 PM

Dec 2009
Drunk Yor hanging out with her coworkers. That was fun.

I was kinda hoping she'd try something off that welcome home kiss they teased her of, but that's too soon since she's so pure.

Sweet how embarrassed she is and growing closer to her coworkers.
Apr 30, 2023 3:02 PM
Oct 2020
OMG i love drunk yor
Apr 30, 2023 5:13 PM

Mar 2015
most lovey dovey chapter soo far!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 30, 2023 6:50 PM

May 2015
Such a great yor chapter. Can't believe we nearly got the twilight vs thorn princess confrontation over romance banter!
May 1, 2023 9:20 AM
May 1, 2023 12:53 PM

May 2010
This was so much fun. I feel like Yor is the least developed of the main three so this was great seeing more of her. I like how it sets up the showdown between her and loid. The only thing I didn't like was the slured language. I get she is drunk but for me it was annoying to read.
May 1, 2023 2:54 PM
Jun 2020
Stop teasing us already. ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Now that I think about it we need a “wedding” anniversary chapter. Has it been a year yet?
May 2, 2023 3:56 AM
Mar 2015
No kissy kissy for Yor
May 2, 2023 5:19 AM

Feb 2022
What the hell is Yor doing on the last page? A Backflip? Great and funny chapter btw.
May 2, 2023 10:32 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Drunk Yor is absolutely adorable yet hilarious at the same time. I wonder how she’s eventually going to overcome her fear of intimacy with Loid
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 4, 2023 4:49 AM

May 2020
Getting drunk over few drinks is nothing of surprise, but to this point.. bet this is something exclusive to Yor. Perfect self defense too there in the end.

Nevertheless, kiss count still zero:(
May 4, 2023 4:28 PM
May 2020
not even one kiss. it ees what it ees
May 4, 2023 11:32 PM

Jul 2021
IM DEAD OVER AN OMELETTE LMAO
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 5, 2023 3:57 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Drunk Yor is always gold xD
May 7, 2023 10:02 AM

Aug 2021
this has to be the best chapter in a very long time. had everything you wanted out of spy x family. wholesome, cute, funny, all of the above present here. breath of fresh air
May 8, 2023 1:22 AM

Aug 2018
The ideas that Yor comes up with hahaha xD
It was really fun the chapter.
PS: THAT panel, will it ever happen? still to be seen.
May 8, 2023 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
Funny chapter :D

Anya may spread misleading rumors lol.
May 9, 2023 5:49 AM
May 2023
deg said:
WTF is this trash ๐Ÿ˜‚
May 9, 2023 6:16 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:
WTF is this trash ๐Ÿ˜‚

shut up eren1990 youre a manchild like your idol eren
May 9, 2023 8:51 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:
WTF is this trash ๐Ÿ˜‚

you rated Eden trash a 10๐Ÿ˜‚ so you're the real manchild
Imagine how childish you are for enjoying an MC who's a cheap copy of Luffy
NikeyemakMay 9, 2023 8:54 AM
May 9, 2023 8:58 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

funny youre more manchild than any of us here though with how you behave here in the forums
May 9, 2023 9:04 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

funny youre more manchild than any of us here though with how you behave here in the forums
how TF you rated trash a 10 tell me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
WTF you was thinking
Anyways AOT is the greatest in Manga history so watch peak Fiction attack on Titan maybe you will get saved from simp garbages
May 9, 2023 9:10 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

WTF you was thinking
Anyways AOT is the greatest in Manga history so watch peak Fiction attack on Titan maybe you will get saved from simp garbages

why do you care so much what i like? attack on titan is not bad but i just hate the final political message of it thats it

live or let live dude do not be so toxic

you think attack on titan is the only anime that should exist and that is just so stupid mentality
May 9, 2023 9:14 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:
WTF you was thinking

why do you care so much what i like? attack on titan is not bad but i just hate the final political message of it thats it

you think attack on titan is the only anime that should exist and that is just so stupid mentality
because AOT is just Soo much better than others Mangas even berserk is inferior to Aot
Final message is ageanst Eren and Yeagerist ideology and that what make some people go crazy because they wanted Eren to go back to Paradise and have a happy ending with historia ๐Ÿ—ฟ
EREN is the goat even if he's wrong morally but so well written
May 9, 2023 9:16 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

because AOT is just Soo much better than others Mangas even berserk is inferior to Aot
Final message is ageanst Eren and Yeagerist ideology and that what make some people go crazy because they wanted Eren to go back to Paradise and have a happy ending with historia ๐Ÿ—ฟ

and art is subjective so some people will not find attack on titan the best of the best like me

again art is subjective or not objective at all
May 9, 2023 9:20 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

and art is subjective so some people will not find attack on titan the best of the best like me

what subjective AOT have everything you need in a story
It's perfect. Did you ever seen children get trampled by the MC ? Even berserk never get this dark
Did you ever seen an MC better written than EREN ? Hell no
May 9, 2023 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

It's perfect. Did you ever seen children get trampled by the MC ? Even berserk never get this dark

its not perfect for me especially that political message on the finale arc

anyway to you its perfect but for me and some others its not

again art is subjective and not objective like you want to see it

and if you still insist its objective then youre immature and manchild really
May 9, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

okay give me something better than this peak I'm waiting....
https://twitter.com/LolisSalon70240/status/1655942207231389697?t=0lwF0zph_KfeTp868TnQPg&s=19
May 9, 2023 9:30 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

https://twitter.com/LolisSalon70240/status/1655942207231389697?t=0lwF0zph_KfeTp868TnQPg&s=19

you make it sound i did not read and watch attack on titan lol again art is subjective you cannot please everybody with any art out there you immature obsess fan of attack on titan
May 9, 2023 9:32 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

you make it sound i did not read and watch attack on titan lol again art is subjective you cannot please everybody with any art out there you immature super fan of attack on titan
this Ramzi death the greatest scene in history
No human can watch this and say it's normal just the MC killing children totally normal ๐Ÿคจ
May 9, 2023 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

you make it sound i did not read and watch attack on titan lol again art is subjective you cannot please everybody with any art out there you immature super fan of attack on titan
No human can watch this and say it's normal just the MC killing children totally normal ๐Ÿคจ

for you ye again art is subjective sure it impress me but not enough like yours
May 9, 2023 9:37 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

then what impressed you is Anya eating peanuts
Or shiki saying he wants 100 friends for the 99999 time
Or Rebecca going back in time only to beat draken man's in comedy way ๐Ÿคฆ
May 9, 2023 9:38 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

Yeah Anya faces was more impressive ๐Ÿ˜‚
May 9, 2023 9:44 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

yes because i like fun things in fiction more and not serious things more i rather watch the news if i want serious stuff and i daily read the headlines anyway
May 9, 2023 9:47 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

Nikeyemak said:

yes because i like fun things not serious things more i rather watch the news if i want serious stuff and i daily read the headlines anyway
๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ
So you openly say you prefer comedy
So... Why TF you watched AOT the darkest manga in history
I recommend you reading berserk ๐Ÿ‘
May 9, 2023 9:55 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

yes because i like fun things not serious things more i rather watch the news if i want serious stuff and i daily read the headlines anyway

again i just prefer fun lighthearted fiction but that does not mean i never enjoy serious fiction too

i read the news daily so attack on titan does not impress me a lot but i still enjoy it somewhat

art is subjective how many times should i keep saying that to your thick skull
May 9, 2023 10:02 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:

again i just prefer fun lighthearted fiction but that does not mean i never enjoy serious fiction too

i read the news daily so attack on titan does not impress me a lot but i still enjoy it somewhat

broooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
AOT is about life in every aspect of it
War. Genocide. Politics. Love. Depression. Human real nature. Madness.
AOT is the only Manga who's really portrayed human nature
For example Eren don't really care about people who suffers Because of him
While people were trampled by him he was dreaming and called it Freedom ๐Ÿ”ฅ
You understand now why Aot is superior unlike other Manga with pure hearted MCs (Corny MCs)
May 9, 2023 10:03 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

broooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
You understand now why Aot is superior unlike other Manga with pure hearted MCs (Corny MCs)

and i enjoy corny stuff more, again attack on titan did not impress me like it impressed you thats it ART IS SUBJECTIVE
May 9, 2023 10:05 AM
May 2023
deg said:
Nikeyemak said:
broooo ๐Ÿ˜‚

and i enjoy corny stuff more, again attack on titan did not impress me like it impressed you thats it ART IS SUBJECTIVE
then you don't like good writing
Writing=realism
You can change ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://twitter.com/LolisSalon70240/status/1655512626699354112?t=q9YCT4RLzlSL9yuz32IROA&s=19
May 9, 2023 10:07 AM

Jan 2009
Nikeyemak said:
deg said:

then you don't like good writing
Writing=realism
You can change ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://twitter.com/LolisSalon70240/status/1655512626699354112?t=q9YCT4RLzlSL9yuz32IROA&s=19

again if i want super realism i rather watch the news and read history books and i watch the news daily like i said
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 3

27 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 9:01 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.