Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 21, 2023 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
Clara never ceases to amuse me in this show. Jokes aside, I do enjoy her character chemistry with Iruma a lot this season and in this episode.

Speaking of Iruma, he's putting what he's learned from training to good use. 
Jan 21, 2023 4:53 AM
Sep 2015
What? I thought Asmodeus will just get disqualified from directly attacking other students (like Jazz), but expulsion as well?
This arc is a little bit too long, so I'm glad it's near the end.
Jan 21, 2023 4:55 AM

Dec 2022
this episode is quite fun but it leaves you with question will azz drop out or not
Jan 21, 2023 5:26 AM

Jul 2017
The Misfit Class has one more war on their side: Keroli vs. Agares, the magical beast kingdom vs. one bulge castle of impenetrable defense. But when it comes to romance charms, it's definitely Ix on the workout of her bloodline ability that steals his people to their side. But the presence of Iruma, Lead and Naphula is a surprise, and more than ever, it confirms what Lead has went through with Orobas Coco's illusion, confirmed by Naphula through Camui's translation. Everyone in the Misfit Class is in danger if left alone, and if anything, Orobas's next target is Clara. The cult that is the Second Faith where Orobas came from, it pretty much puts him in 2nd place like karma. The only way is through his Trauma bloodline ability that he didn't initially want to use in being fair and square, but instead, becomes the real victim from Ocho's mind manipulation instead.

As expected, Clara falls victim to Orobas's illusion, but this time, it's Iruma to the rescue thanks to the Misfit Class working together, having Keroli be summoned to borrow her monsters to save the distraught Clara, and Iruma finally putting what Master Bachiko taught him to full use. Well then, Orobas is out of tricks and faces Iruma head-on, but Asmodeus coming in for the clutch, the Harvest Festival will soon signal its end.

Well, better than never to have this long-winded arc draw to a close.
Jan 21, 2023 5:40 AM
Apr 2017
phantomfandom said:
What? I thought Asmodeus will just get disqualified from directly attacking other students (like Jazz), but expulsion as well?
This arc is a little bit too long, so I'm glad it's near the end.
Given the preview message implies that much, yeah he's likely gonna get Disqualified. 
Jan 21, 2023 6:11 AM
Aug 2018
At least, next episode, this arc will be over. 
I have never seen a rule as stupid as saying that you can't hurt the student directly, but you can use every single other bloodline ability in existence. 
How unfair and how stupid this rule is.
Using Trauma to destroy people mental state is okay but a kick is not.
Sure, buddy.
But, anyway, the author disappoints me. She is really bad at creating villain character. She couldn't even assume having an actual villain, she had to make it so that "number 2" was actually controlled by a random student. Yeah, I call him, number 2 because I can't even remember his name. 
Well, at least, Iruma using his bow to protect Clara was cool. 
And while Alice showing up just on time seems kinda "cliché", I think it's the first time he acknowledges Clara as a friend. 
Some good moment for once. 
(Too bad that the only moment I found Clara kinda cute, she was talking to an illusion. Poor Clara :))

Jan 21, 2023 6:18 AM

Oct 2022
Alice is out of the league.
Clara is the second cutest thing in Demon school after chibi Grandpa.

Jan 21, 2023 6:49 AM

May 2020
Okay putting aside that chain reaction of people saving one another, I'm just glad this arc will see its conclusion next episode.

It's been loooong overdue and without a doubt was the worst ever out of the bunch we've had.
Jan 21, 2023 7:18 AM
Mar 2021
CLARAAA~ <3
why so cute
Jan 21, 2023 7:26 AM

Feb 2019
Iruma’s bow and arrow was so awesome. I’m so proud of how far he’s come. This arc has some really cool moments, just feels like it’s dragged on too long. Just ready on it to be over next week.
Jan 21, 2023 8:11 AM
Jun 2021
Clara doesn't at all deserve what happened 
Jan 21, 2023 9:11 AM

Mar 2020
So it seems that Ocho was controlling Orobas all along, and seeing Clara get hit by the Trauma ability was tough to watch. Iruma's bow and arrow was a nice moment as well.

With Asmodeus attacking Orobas, that might be grounds to have him disqualified, but I guess we'll find out as the Harvest Festival draws to a close next week. Finally it's going to end.
Jan 21, 2023 9:16 AM
Oct 2021
Aaahhhhhh squad gang gang! 😭😭
Jan 21, 2023 9:25 AM
Aug 2015
Oh, everyone got to be cool this week. There's nothing like a shared goal to bring the misfits together. Iruma's out of arrows, though, not enough points and hemorrhaging allies. How's it gonna' be?
Jan 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
That was a great episode, Elizabetta getting more screen time is always a good thing after she was always left behind, they even teased a bit she was ready to use the full extent of her power, Iruma showing off his bow skills, Lead also showing his growth and now we know Ocho was the one pulling Coco's strings but then AzzAzz is going to be disqualified, which while unfortunate is a good thing since he doesn't really need to rank up for the time being.

: ( Poor Clara I hope they make Ocho pay in full what he has done.
Jan 21, 2023 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
Contender for episode of the season. Truly fantastic and really glad Clara didn't get to face much of it, she had enough.
Glad the guy isn't really a horrible guy but he is being affected as well.
Loved Asmodeous actually confessing he sees them (specially Clara) as friends. What an entrance he had.
Really loved how happy Clara and Iruma were at the end there when Asmo was standing in front of them.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jan 21, 2023 10:25 AM

Oct 2008
dat bow and arrow stance by irrumatio was bada$$!!!
5/5.

Jan 21, 2023 10:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
one more time, the 3 appeared togethers!!! kekeke

Defeat? WHO? BY sexy!!!! It was hilarious!
Jan 21, 2023 11:56 AM

Jul 2016
Yeah, the "no direct physical attacks allowed" rule is so dumb in retrospective. Orobas can mindbreak his opponents and Kerori can use beasts to kill defeat classmates but god forbid Azz-Azz punch Orobas or Ocho in the face.
Welp... guess Azz-Azz is gonna get disqualified unless he throws some fireballs or uses his Familiar.

Anyways, great second half. Iruma using his bow looked fantastic and Azz-Azz finally acknowledging Clara as his friend while making an epic anime entrance was so good.
SouthRzVaJan 21, 2023 12:01 PM
Jan 21, 2023 2:20 PM

Dec 2014
i watch this for those rare COOL Iruma moments 
Jan 21, 2023 3:10 PM

Dec 2018
this arc has been like a really shitty sermon at church and you keep checking your watch and you want to just run out the door but you don't want to seem rude so you just sit there and then finally they hit the closing prayer but they're really digging it so it just keeps going and you're about to burst into flame if it doesn't end soon.

anyways, this episode was pretty good. FINALLY, and out of necessity, it looks like they're going to work together. Clara is great, i hope to see her family do a stupid tune again soon, those are hilarious.
Jan 21, 2023 3:27 PM
Nov 2019
Dude with glasses basically has to get his ass beat.
Jan 21, 2023 3:52 PM
Dec 2022
It was just wrong to do that to poor Clara! Thank god the real Iruma came to save her. Coco may think he's tricking them, but that Number 2 worshiper is clearly the puppet master. With the trio reunited, they'll get what's coming
Jan 21, 2023 4:26 PM

Nov 2012
I hope Asmodeus reflected Coco's hit back to him. Otherwise, he's disqualified.
Kinda feel bad for Coco being Ocho's puppet.
Jan 21, 2023 5:14 PM

Oct 2021
Its so cringe yet amazing at the same time
Jan 21, 2023 8:23 PM
Nov 2022
Next Episode preview: The End of the festival

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jokes aside, I've been enjoying these last few episodes, it's just too sad that the first half of this season wasn't like this and instead was just a shitshow.

Now I'm just worried for next season because manga readers say the next major arc is just as long as thins one.
Jan 21, 2023 8:57 PM

Nov 2018
TakenMC said:
Clara doesn't at all deserve what happened 
No kidding...as soon as the illusion asked for a drink, I was like "oh no 🥺"
Jan 22, 2023 6:03 AM

Jul 2014
The rules for disqualification have never made much sense, to be honest: you can't directly attack another student, but you can use your Bloodline abilities to brainwash others, torment them with illusions, imprison other students or even control beasts to attack others in an all-out war of sorts? It doesn't feel like this was thought through at all, and it's just lazy that they're allowed to do as much as they are to attack each other in this competition. Really, they shouldn't be allowed to attack or influence other students at all in a tournament like this so as to encourage them to actually hunt the animals and plants. You know, the actual entire point of this terrible festival to begin with? And the fact that Orobas is just allowed to operate with such impunity is ridiculously unfair and dumb.

As for this random guy who's controlling Orobas being the villain (have we ever seen said character before this episode? I don't think we have), who the hell cares? This character has literally just appeared out of nowhere all of a sudden, has a vendetta against the Misfit Class cos reasons and we're supposed to care? Even Orobas, as thoroughly lame as he is, would have been more interesting a villain if he was just doing this of his own volition.

The one good scene of this episode was the illusion Orobas used on Clara: that was brutally effective, and seeing Clara break down like that when she's always a chaotic bundle of energy and optimism was really tough to watch. Her happy reunion with the real Iruma was a very heartwarming scene after that.
Jan 22, 2023 9:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I kinda liked Orobas with the number two curse that was fun, and chad archer Iruma was great with that arrow shooting to save Clara
Jan 22, 2023 9:43 AM
Apr 2017
Darraya55 said:
Next Episode preview: The End of the festival

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jokes aside, I've been enjoying these last few episodes, it's just too sad that the first half of this season wasn't like this and instead was just a shitshow.

Now I'm just worried for next season because manga readers say the next major arc is just as long as thins one.
It's shorter actually. But its probably still gonna take half the season or so. You can't really rush that arc, not a single thing.
Jan 22, 2023 2:13 PM

May 2018
Iruma is based as usual. I think Asmodeus just separated the horse guy from Iruma without touching him
Jan 22, 2023 5:11 PM

Mar 2010
Clara be too cute, and da ice queen is too cool.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 22, 2023 9:24 PM

Mar 2016
I skipped some scenes from the beginning since the characters were acting unbearably stupid.

I laughed a little when Kamui grew bat wings to fly, instead of using his already existing owl wings. lol

Iruma looked cool when he used his last arrow. I wonder if he can create more arrows. They never said the arrows could only be created with feathers; Bachiko had just randomly picked out a feather to make them.

The satyr guy is technically attacking other students, so shouldn't he be disqualified? Or, are people just not allowed to attack physically?
I wonder if Asmodeus is disqualified after what he just did.

The Sukima this episode was funny too.

Anyway, this arc is going on a bit too long. I hope it actually ends next episode like they promised in the previews.
Jan 22, 2023 9:37 PM

Dec 2017
As if seeing Iruma cry wasn't heart-breaking enough, they also had to show us a traumatized Clara. TT^TT that along with Bachiko's backstory in this season, they're really making me feel for all my faves.

And while he's not my fave by any means (quite the contrary actually), I am starting to feel a little sad for Orobas, it feels like he isn't even in control of his own actions. I didn't expect the snivelling yes man following him around to be a twist villain, especially when he has the comparatively less threatening appearance compared to the gigantic horse man Orobas is. 
Jan 23, 2023 3:28 AM

May 2015
Poor Clara :(

The end was a huge amont of hype !
Jan 24, 2023 9:19 AM
Jun 2022
Nossa doeu o coração quando eu vi a clara chorando.
Jan 24, 2023 12:49 PM

Nov 2009
Clara singing by herself, "Check it out" LOL

And apparently this Ocha guy... is also being manipulated by the other dude into thinking he must destroy the Misfit class. Even tho apparently Ocha in the beginning wanted to be fair.

And it looks like Clara's trauma is indeed her being a gofer, even tho back when this happened she didn't mind it that much. But looks like it's actually a PTSD now.

Also, at this point, owl-dude is MVP, half of the important things happening in this arc all requires this guy to translate.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 24, 2023 7:54 PM

Oct 2015
Ah. So the number 2 guy was just being used as well.

Clara's trauma was actually pretty sad. It was heartbreaking to see her cry like that. Iruma was so cool hitting the monster from a very far distance! Alice's sudden entrance was surprising but it got me excited! He was awesome haha! So happy to see the trio back together! ^^

Lied is such a baby lmao I love him! XD
   HuaLian <3
Jan 25, 2023 8:35 AM
Jul 2017
Only one more episode of the damn Harvest Festival! Yay!
Jan 25, 2023 8:33 PM

Feb 2011
I ship clara and iruma

But srs, clara trauma was sad. Shes so innocent ya never want to see her crying

Asmodeus coming in hot last second

Excited for next episode
9/10

Jan 26, 2023 10:08 PM
Jun 2020
I couldn't breathe, it's so intense
How will I ever be able to forget about you?
Jan 28, 2023 5:22 AM

Oct 2017
Iruma's shot was lit and Azz came in time to protect them.
Jan 28, 2023 9:24 PM

Feb 2019
Azz-Azz found them!...or is it really Azz-Azz? But he can't be an illusion, besides, he feels strongly about protecting his friends lol
Jan 31, 2023 5:51 AM

Jul 2016
Iruma destroying his own illusion was peak catharsis, and then Azz shows up to immediately challenge that title with his own save. Most dramatic reunion ever?

Lied's ability was already badass but its synergy with Iruma's archery elevated my appreciation for it to another level.

The reveal that Orobas was a fair guy all along just makes me feel extra sorry for how misunderstood he is. Max mana Trauma attack on Ocho when?
Jan 31, 2023 2:57 PM
Jun 2022
iyisin iyi asmo baba
Jan 31, 2023 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
Archer last feather. Put to very good use!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 31, 2023 8:55 PM
Oct 2019
glad clara was saved. it's messed up to traumatize a kind hearted person like that

and then assass came in for the second save at the end. whoo whoo
Feb 1, 2023 1:55 PM
May 2020
Clara's greatest fear was devasting and real.
Iruma's archery was badass.
And, then Asmodeus steals the show in the final shot.
Feb 25, 2023 5:37 PM

Apr 2021
Reunited and it feeels so good. I'm so glad to see these three back together. Two great moments back to back.

But Orobas backstory/motivation comes way too late in my opinion. And then he wasn't even the one pulling the strings.
Mar 6, 2023 1:31 AM

Dec 2020
i cant with this guy. i thought ocho was the puppet but i think coco is instead.

either way i hate them both, they made clara AND iruma cry this is unbelievable. he has been causing problems since the start, if azz is out im going to be sooo mad
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

63 by kejora »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

120 by kejora »»
7 hours ago

» Barbatos CV

cHowaito - Apr 10

0 by cHowaito »»
Apr 10, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2022

50 by ReganDesu »»
Mar 28, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2022

69 by ReganDesu »»
Mar 26, 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.