Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 26, 2010 9:33 PM
Dec 2009
Cant help but to love this anime ^^ Great art, super funny. What I liked the most about this ep is how she seems to be all that and she really is a shy normal girl xD Laughed a lot when she hid after the kiss.
Also liked about this ep that its different, in other animes when they are about to kiss either someone interrupts or one of the parties go all "iada" and shy. They not only kissed but french kissed xD Same with the groping. At both times I thought "They wont do anything... its always like that" And laughed when I saw I was wrong :D
Apr 27, 2010 9:26 AM

Feb 2008
Between Hypeathon vs kuroshiroi posts and francismeunier's "remove censor" post that started this downward spiral, I'm deleting those posts that only serves to attacks francis's integrity as a MAL user (whatever that's left of it anyways).

Also stressing on these :

guyklc said:
@francis: Please stop posting such... perverted thoughts on threads. Please, a lot of people are tired of it. We don't need to know your sex life in detail, nor do we need to know what you want to see uncensored.

(although, francis, I strongly urge you to use the spoiler tags more often to keep your posts from being too long or large).
Cannot be stressed enough. Don't wanna be the next angel999 & slayer545-sama now, do we?

guyklc said:
@certain people who attack francis: some of you claim that reasoning with francis is impossible. If that's the case, why do you guys keep replying to him in EVERY SINGLE thread that I come across? And there's no need to personally attack him either. He made the gifs even though nobody asked for them; some people are grateful for that, and if you don't like it, then fine, but no need to attack him for that
Yea, this too.

Honestly though, francis's post constitutes the main reason why I don't post anymore in the currently airing series thread. Somehow, just reading his posts almost always manages to kill whatever motivation I had to visit the episode discussion thread in the first place and i just leave the thread in despair. After several attempts, I just gave up altogether..
Apr 27, 2010 10:40 AM

Oct 2009
heh, the sex is scary

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Apr 27, 2010 6:57 PM

Aug 2009
I want to fuck!
Apr 28, 2010 12:20 AM

Sep 2007
Nayah said:

Honestly though, francis's post constitutes the main reason why I don't post anymore in the currently airing series thread. Somehow, just reading his posts almost always manages to kill whatever motivation I had to visit the episode discussion thread in the first place and i just leave the thread in despair. After several attempts, I just gave up altogether..

Do the same thing like me : Don't read his post. :D
Apr 28, 2010 7:17 AM

Feb 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Nayah said:

Whenever i go around any forum, I'd normally read the body of the posts first before I starting discerning the person who made it in the first place.

If I were to use an analogy in this situation, I'd liken surfing the forums to strolling along the walkways in my "peaceful" neighbourhood. One peaceful day, a peddler wearing a huge oversize coat (which of course will unconsciously attract people's attention). He comes on to you introducing himself and then reveals what's inside that coat of his - a variety of things for sale which include gizmos, stuffs and junks that I never seen in my entire life. Then I realised that among those weird looking gizmos are a bunch of vibrating dil..

Long story short, I cannot unsee what i have seen.
Apr 29, 2010 8:00 AM

Sep 2008
Their metaphors are getting pretty funny every once in awhile, other than that this series is such crap...
Apr 29, 2010 10:26 PM

Nov 2009
The new Mikuru beam

May 1, 2010 1:48 AM

Jul 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Nayah said:

Or simply post on the thread in anime's therad he didn't watch at all, Ookiku Furikabutte: Summer Tournament is one of the safe place, i found that place peaceful
May 1, 2010 11:21 PM
Mar 2008
LOL @ YAMADA XD
"I WANT TO F*CK."
May 5, 2010 6:29 PM

Oct 2009
scol said:
The new Mikuru beam

That made my day in this thread but from where are the other scenes having nothing to do with B Gata H Kei? I wonder about those.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
May 6, 2010 6:39 PM

Jun 2009
MAGNITUDE 7 lol!
Yamada Eye too
Groping scene
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 14, 2010 2:10 PM

Feb 2010
Laughed at Kosudas Sisters List => kick kiss
"I want to fuck!!"
fun as hell
May 16, 2010 2:15 AM

Aug 2008
This show is more progressive and hilarious than I initially gave it credit for. I think I found a good entertaining ecchi to stick with for the season.

Pervy Pics
May 23, 2010 6:26 PM

Jun 2009
BitchMaster said:
SurferDude said:
1. After watching 4 episodes of this, there is still one question that keeps bothering me: Why in the Nine Hells would a girl want to be fucked by 100 guys ?

EPIC TOKYO TRIBES CONNECTION!
Jun 10, 2010 1:08 AM
Nov 2009
End there reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine XD

Jul 4, 2010 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
ZOMG yamada has the geass!

sorry poor taste. Anyway, good episode
Jul 25, 2010 5:08 PM

Dec 2008
Receiving ear piercings as a gift = I want to penetrate you
LMAO!!!
Sep 21, 2010 2:58 PM

Jul 2010
Yamada-eye go! xD

Shame they couldn't go on in the park though, now they both end the year still a virgin. =3

Jan 15, 2011 12:00 AM

Mar 2009
GuroFX said:
Whole park scene was hilarious.
And this face - pure win:

this!
May 14, 2012 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
Someone needs to make a gif of Yamada eye search mode LOL.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 15, 2012 9:15 PM

Nov 2011
Kissing like a boss, using the tongue.
Sep 26, 2012 3:07 PM

May 2012
Nice episode they finally kissed :D
Jun 15, 2013 9:15 AM

Jun 2013
WTF! What kind of kiss is that? btw, LOL. Yamada really give him a kiss and transformed to Yamada 2.
i lack on english but, i want to speak!
Jun 21, 2013 4:53 AM

Apr 2012
Parks in Japan seem like serious business for couples.

Kosuda has to be the biggest herbivore in the world. Can't he get a hint? I think they're gonna go full block until the last episode.

At least they kissed now. I get the feeling that this will be more about them falling in love than anything else.
Jul 24, 2013 1:17 PM
Jul 2013
Kosuda is a dumbass. I'm pretty sure he's not even consider that Yamada purposely moved his hand to touch her boobs when he tries to make moves on her in the future.
Aug 18, 2013 8:02 AM

Jun 2013
Better than the previous episodes. Keep going! More humor and less romance please.
Oct 26, 2013 5:07 AM

Oct 2013
vucubcaquix said:
This episode took me about 45 minutes to watch, because I kept having to pause and laugh and recover.

hehehehehe
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 15, 2014 10:12 AM

Apr 2013
Many perverts.
Ok episode
May 2, 2014 8:43 PM

Jan 2008
Another great episode funny again I hope I might be able to get more series with all 5's this one so far is on the list
Oct 7, 2014 12:23 AM

Sep 2013
So parks like that really exists in Japan? in my country, you will probably get arrested by the police for public indecency if you do things like that in the park. Japan is perverted. I can believe they are actually having a problem with decreasing birth rate lols.

Anyway, at least they've already kissed.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 17, 2014 4:22 PM

Jan 2011
Awesome episode. Can't stop laughing.
Nov 16, 2014 6:35 PM

Aug 2013
Everything about these two protagonists made me cringe so much this episode, but I suppose that's what this show aimed to do.

In any case, this show's humour is really hit or miss for me.

Despite having only watched four episodes, every interaction already feels overwhelmingly repetitive.
Mar 9, 2015 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
They better fuck silly by the end of the serie. But that won't happen because Yamada is such a indecisive slut xD
Kosuda is surprisingly pretty bold. The kiss ended up being accidental, but they did it! They lost their lips virginity!

Yamada sister is such a troll. The loli is more experianced than the onee-chan, way to go Yamada :P
But I guess slut blood goes in the family. Nice ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 27, 2015 10:06 PM

Oct 2014
First kiss yaaaay

I absolutely lost it at "Uh hey boobies, what's up?"

Still funny, still cute. Looking forwards to continuing to watch this series!
Jun 4, 2015 8:17 AM
Jun 2013
This anime is so awesome lol it's not the greatest thing on Earth but it's so enjoyable to watch...hilarious
Jun 17, 2015 9:30 AM

Mar 2015
animeguy17 said:
This anime is so awesome lol it's not the greatest thing on Earth but it's so enjoyable to watch...hilarious

you are wrong...it IS the greatest thing on Earth :D

Great episode,liked the opening scene with the different outfits
Feb 20, 2016 4:50 AM
May 2012
We are watching 2 highschoolers who wants to have sex with each other.
Damn, this feels wrong....but it's fun to watch haha.
May 22, 2016 10:36 AM

Aug 2014
Aww the two of them were so close and yet so far xD
Sep 28, 2016 11:36 PM

Mar 2015
OP Animation: 3.3/5

What are Japanese thinking? They thinks that Christmas is for sex day, smh, LOL.

ROFL at Magnitude 7 XD

The kiss!! It seems this show can have progression but the real one starts when they have sex.

3.8/5
Feb 14, 2018 6:47 PM

Feb 2013
The little sister IS a real slut.

Wow, they kissed! (and a little beyond)
Way better than most rom-com where nothing happens.
Mar 23, 2018 10:15 PM

Sep 2013
These two are never going to figure this whole romance/dating/sex thing...which is fine since they're just high-schoolers and should wait until they're ready anyway!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 13, 2018 11:16 PM

Sep 2017
Good episode. Yamada and Kosuda finally kiss!

Looks like she won't be getting the D anytime soon though.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 19, 2019 4:53 AM

Mar 2017
This anime is cringy, awkward, embarrassing, frustrating... and I love every second of it! Yamada is actually making progress, and as unbelievable as it sounds, I feel like the romance is actually a lot more fun to watch than of any "regular" romance anime. It's pretty authentic in places, and of course the comedy is gold. I just hope she reaches her goal to have sex at least once, and doesn't lose her slutty ways.
May 25, 2020 5:41 PM
Jul 2009
I like the part where Yamada is a neko-girl. If you blink you'll miss it.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Oct 13, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2017
Well, that scaled quickly. Probably, their interactions are going to be different after this episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 20, 2021 4:44 AM
Jan 2017
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Also... Lastly, francis, spoiler all of the pictures kthnxbai
My..my someone is complaining again....well the promise is still on so it's done....
Wasabi said:
Cockblocked by lurkers at the end. What a shame. At least they finally got the first kiss out of the way. I was afraid they'll just drag it on and on until the end of the series. Thank god this isn't turning into some generic harem either.

Yeah that was one thing I like too.......compared to let's say Ladies VS Butlers
Wasabi said:
Lol at Yamada's sister. Man, she definitely knows how to exploit her loliness. Gold digging whore. Yamada also needs to stop being so damn tsun towards Kosuda.

Yamada's sister is a loli that likes older guys.....pretty obvious with that guy....he sure does not match Chika......not at all but appearances can be deceiving.....like this girl I though was 12 until I saw a ID that said..........16......what? I was pretty surprised.....it must have been the height.
francismeunier said:
.....who the heck can do that in one night? O_O I was maxed out at 7 seriously......think I went KO there.

Wasabi said:
noob. I can do it over 9000 times a night.

Oh please do put that in the world record guiness book....I will be sure to look that up... :P

YEAH IFKRRRR, like why is that TWELVE YEAR OLD KID bringing back home people in kosuda's age? I mean as you grow up a 4 year age gap doesn't matter, but when you're young at 12, 4 years is a big age gap.
Jan 17, 2022 6:27 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Wow, how about that? Yamada and Kosuda not only managed to get their first kiss in, but they also went to a lovers park, and Kosuda manage to get to second base as well. It’s a shame that those photographers were there, otherwise, I think they really would’ve gone all the way. But hey, pacing is important too, and I think this actually is for the best.

Can’t wait to see how episode five turns out.
Apr 5, 2022 1:50 PM

May 2018
We get a first kiss already! Damn the sneaky cameramen are out in wolfpacks :O
May 17, 2022 7:24 PM

Nov 2010
So, even her sister is like that. She's way ahead for a middle schooler. lol

Ah yes, the French kiss. So nice. I can still remember that humid Sunday afternoon at my ex-gfs place. The first time is always such an awesome experience! I wish this was a hentai, they surely would've gone all the way after that boob touch. hehe
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

157 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.