Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2022 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, a new king in this age. This episode brings out the finale experience as I had expected. So proud of how far Boji has come since day one.

Glad to see they didn't forget Kage as he remains one of the most curious characters to watch in the show. Reflecting on their journey together, it feels like everything was destined to happen the way it was to be. A decent finale imo.
Mar 24, 2022 9:53 AM

Jun 2019
Well... there goes the final episode for a very good show. Daida has grown a lot. Hiling is such a proud mother. I love her so much. Remember, forgiving someone takes a lot of courage but if you do it, you're a mature one. Kage-chan... Don't go. But, they reunited and now they're off to another journey. I love their friendship so much. Also, Hilling is the best mom. :)

My final verdict on this show, a very distinct art style, a very different story, great direction, amazing emotional moments, and nothing felt like it was forced on me. Characters that are beyond adorable. Best boy, Best friend, Best Mom. You'll find everything in this anime.

This was a gem that was overlooked by many because of how it looked to them. The cover can be very very misleading in that aspect. And, I can see why many people might want to avoid this anime but please don't sleep on it. It was a great experience for me from the beginning to the end. Great job, Wit. I hope you guys keep making such underground hidden shows. Keep in mind, this doesn't speak for everyone. This is my personal experience.
Mar 24, 2022 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
This knightly story...really ends "Happily Ever After" for all, and for Miranjo, she has earned her redemption from Daida and Bojji's parents, along with her own mother.

The decision of Apeas for Daida to relinquish the throne to Bojji, this circle has finally closed the loop, and everyone acknowledges Prince Bojji as the next king though the boy feel inadequate himself. But make no mistake, this journey designed for Bojji, it's the process of becoming king, and up, up and away he goes to be cheered while Kage has finished his mission alongside Bojji.

And there it is, that Bojji is crowned king, but couldn't find Kage as he has left for home. This change is signified by Bojji replacing the toy crown that Kage made for him, taking up the actual crown. If there was someone to really defeat the Immortal Ouken, it would be Kingbo.

Bojji may be the prince that everyone will laugh at the very beginning of the series, but after the transformation that is being new king and without Kage, his spirit is waning badly. And Kage is still the same Shadow Clan being that everyone despises with the past holding it back. But, with Queen Hiling's goading of Bojji and asking Bebin and Mitsumata to lead him him to Kage, it was certainly a reunion that has its own adventure for the future to come.

What an experience that is Ousama Ranking. It's not a perfect masterpiece, but has its moments.
KANLen09Mar 24, 2022 11:12 AM
Mar 24, 2022 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverMar 24, 2022 2:28 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2022 10:15 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I'd my issues with the second half of the show as a whole but this episode ended the series off a pretty nice note. Bojji deciding to instead create a kingdom by himself just like his father with the company of Kage felt like the perfect close.

Queen Hilling regretting her choice earlier for forcefully putting Daida to the throne in the place of Bojji was a nice touch and those final words of wisdom to allow him to step away later on were great to see! She's been an amazing character since Episode 4 or so I think it was. I remember not liking her on first impression but she's definitely in the top 3 now.

I got a little concerned when Ouken came back to action but thankfully that fighter didn't hold back from the start at all. If not, things could've easily gotten very messy.

Honestly, the first half got my hopes really high but the second half with its chaotic pacing and messy plots kind of dragged it down for me. At least the Op and ED were both bangers (possible more so than the first two) so that's a bonus.

All in all, I'll settle with a 7/10. Wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd season at all. Wit Studio have done a fabulous job with this and I'm certainly looking forward to Bubble later in the Summer!

Edit: I totally forgot about the Hilling x Dorsche scene. No idea where it came from honestly but I’ll take it xD.
_MushiRock11_Mar 24, 2022 11:45 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 24, 2022 10:28 AM

Feb 2021
there were some decent developments in the beginning but it ended up becoming a painful drag to get through, especially since the big fight last like half the show
Mar 24, 2022 10:51 AM

Apr 2013
Some really good episodes sprinkled in the 2 cours, yet overall the 2nd half was mostly disappointing. I wouldn't say it's a fault of WIT since my issues were mostly with the writing although there were a few poorly animated and storyboarded episodes in the middle of the series.

Overall I'd give Ousama Ranking a 6/10
Mar 24, 2022 11:17 AM

Feb 2019
Wow what a finale. Even if it was only for a few minutes, Bouji was king. Who would’ve thought from the first time we met this cute little boy he’d go on to become so powerful. I think him relinquishing the throne to continue to explore, grow and form his own kingdom is a perfect continuation of his story. Broke my heart to see how sad he was without Kage, glad they reunited.

Well that was the good, the bad is that the Daida and Miranjo shit still makes no sense whatsoever. This bitch literally killed your brother’s mother, almost destroyed the kingdom, etc and not only are you going to simp for her, but you’re going to marry her??? Like I would be totally ok with just forgiving and usual anime logic type bs but that’s so dumb. A lot of people were upset with the age gap thing, idc about that, I mean while it’s usually gender reversed roles, that type of gap was normal for medieval times. I just hate the logic.
Mar 24, 2022 11:26 AM
Aug 2020
Was kinda hoping to see the result of Desha going to the vault for being #1 on the ranking of kings, maybe they didn't want to have too many things in this episode setting up a S2 incase it doesn't happen or takes a while. Guess I'll have to hope more manga gets translated since from what I've seen English manga is still covering what the anime's done
Mar 24, 2022 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
Miranjo x Daida
Dorshe x Hiling

the redemption arc of Miranjo begins

Daida gave up his throne for Boji to become the new king but only for a short while Boji then gives it up to Daida again

now Boji plans to create his own kingdom with the help of Kage

this can be treated as an open ending and not an incomplete ending but i still want to know what happen to Desha like whats the contents of the treasures for the 1st ranking king

Mar 24, 2022 11:30 AM

Jul 2017
Yeah this finale did nothing for me, and Bojji's journey was way more frustrating than I wished it would be considering the start the series had. Not excited for whenever Part 2 for this series drops down the line since this show while having a great first few episodes, let me down so much as time passed and became an utter mess towards the end from the storyline and progression to the characters themselves (Bojji, Kage, Miranjo, etc). A couple of episodes were really well directed but besides that, not much for me to look back on with this show except this serving as a reminder to me, to never get excited for a brand new series just based off the start since the odds for an anime like this to go inevitably wrong is higher than I wish was the case.
Mar 24, 2022 11:32 AM

Dec 2010
Amazing first half, followed by a lackluster second. I enjoyed myself, but I'm still disappointed.
Mar 24, 2022 11:34 AM

Jan 2012
And so, one of the darlings of the anime community over these last two seasons ends, with Bojji claiming and later rejecting the throne to start his own kingdom with Kage. I have some rather mixed feelings about this show. It's difficult to put into words. I don't do reviews on this place, but I feel like this is gonna get long so in the interest of space I'll put my following thoughts in spoiler tags. And guess I'll say it like this:

I gave it an 8/10 incase you ignored the hidden part.

Mar 24, 2022 11:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A wonderful first half that was just dragged down a notch by a somewhat dragging second half were some weird decisions were made. Still an absolute delightful surprise and one of the best shows of the season without a doubt.

[quote=Marinate1016 message=65980128

Well that was the good, the bad is that the Daida and Miranjo shit still makes no sense whatsoever. This bitch literally killed your brother’s mother, almost destroyed the kingdom, etc and not only are you going to simp for her, but you’re going to marry her??? Like I would be totally ok with just forgiving and usual anime logic type bs but that’s so dumb. A lot of people were upset with the age gap thing, idc about that, I mean while it’s usually gender reversed roles, that type of gap was normal for medieval times. I just hate the logic.[/quote]

Yeah, the whole Miranjo thing was weird as hell. I can get forgiving, but not forgetting and ignoring blatant crimes like those.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 24, 2022 11:40 AM
Oct 2020
Anyone catch the actual reason Kage left? I think I missed it.
Mar 24, 2022 11:40 AM
Mar 2019
a good anime different as other an i enjoy a lot in all episodes,

Boji the king!!
Mar 24, 2022 11:41 AM
Mar 2019
And they all lived Happily Ever After.....
Loved the start, put up with the finish.
Mar 24, 2022 11:41 AM

Nov 2016
That's one effectient way to deal with Ouken xD Almost as good what I suggested earlier.

Sweet conclusion to the first season, especially Hilings part was heartwarming again. But this coming of age story hasn't come to an end yet. Boiji's and Kage's adventures continue. I really hope we'll get Part 2 animated too.

8/10

Boiji truly never failed to put a smile on my face and it can make me forgive the weaker written parts.

P.S. All theme songs were certified vibes.
FMmatronMar 24, 2022 6:31 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 24, 2022 11:42 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah, good show. Truly I sighed in relief knowing that Daida will be the king now. Bojji is suited more for fun and adventures, rather than politics and ruling over a nation.

Too bad we didn't get to see what happened to Desha. Someday, maybe...

9/10 Not legendary, but still great.
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wow, what a heartwarming finale. The great visual direction came back with this episode as well as we saw the different points of view and the animation shines throughout the most of it as well. I almost shed a tear on that last reunion and by how it ended I'm really looking forward to seeing a season 2 being announced.

Apart from that, this show is a great example of the "don't judge a book by its cover" phrase. Behind those kid friendly visuals lies a heavy story with mature themes being touched upon and lots of twist mainly on the first cour. The second suffered a bit in terms of both pacing and scuffed drawings but nothing I'd call disappointing compared to what other shows pull nowadays. Miranjo's redemption was kinda iffy as well not gonna lie.

Needless to say, Bojji is the truly best boy, Kage the best friend, and Hiling best mom. Great stuff.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

Jul 2015
Will not lie.. 1st half was pretty great and 2nd cour just felt like it was just dragging itself..
Granted I did somewhat enjoyed the plot but the developments really didn't made much of a sense.. Atleast Daida becoming the King was a good development.. Bojji just can't be a good king... in all retrospect.. no offense..

The show was 10/10 then fell down to 9/10 and now at 8/10 I can say that it was a good watch.. not great.. but a good show overall..
Mar 24, 2022 11:46 AM
Sep 2015
Considering that the title name is Ranking of Kings and we haven't touch the ranking topic much yet, seems like this anime is just a prologue to the epic story.

I'm gonna assume the Kingdom Bojji want to make won't discriminate against shadow clan, or any clan, or disabilities, minorities, diversity, equality, refugee, gender variety, which would make it very interesting place to live.

But I'm gonna need a much more surprise, more genre-twisting, deeper moral message to keep me entertain.
Mar 24, 2022 11:49 AM

Jul 2011
Well Bojji became a king for a little less than an episode. But still became a king.
And Miranjo got the kingdom, and for better or worse a husband.

Now for season 2 we have, Ouken dullahan status, King Desha as first in the rank, Bojji getting land to build his kingdom. And with King Bo free, I hope to see Countess Poise from episode 2, grown up.
Mar 24, 2022 11:50 AM

Jun 2014
I'm really glad I binge watched this in the week leading up to this finale, I slept on this show hard and it was a joy to watch. Sure, it had its issues just like any anime does (even my highly rated anime or the shows in my favorites have something I could point out that I didn't like), but watching this show definitely felt like a great journey. Even more so when you have an MC that's impossible to root against in Bojji. That kid is adorable and you can't help but want to see him succeed. He wasn't king for very long, but him reuniting with Kage to go on an adventure to create his own kingdom was probably the most fitting ending for this show. Being a king lowkey seems boring af and Bojji just doesn't seem suited for that role.

Shout out to Wit for blessing us with this gem, this wonderful cast of characters except Miranjo will be missed. Another dark horse in the books.
thebrentinator24Mar 24, 2022 11:54 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 24, 2022 11:52 AM

Jul 2013
As much as I didn't like certain things from the second part, this ending was a perfect conclusion to the series, to the point I'm okay if it never receives a season. I'm disappointed the thing with Desha and the Ranking of Kings didn't receive a follow up tho.

Also, Hiling best character and mom easily. Kind of a pity we'll have to say farewell to her, but she at least shined through the series. Really cannot state how great she is.
Mar 24, 2022 11:52 AM
Apr 2021
Satisfied series and yes perfect for me
Mar 24, 2022 11:53 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I cried multiple times watching this finale TwT

I can go on and on about why I love this series and how this finale just captured all of it into one, but I really don't need to at this point. But all I can say is that I'm really going to miss this series and I hope that if there is more content (Dunno if there's more chapters left to adapt) that we could one day see a second season

Mar 24, 2022 11:54 AM

May 2021
This was an overall pretty nice conclusion to the season. Loved it. Hope a second season gets announced down the line.

The stuff with Ouken was pretty weird and sudden, ngl. I wonder what it means.

Mar 24, 2022 11:55 AM

May 2021
Tokoya said:
I cried multiple times watching this finale TwT

I can go on and on about why I love this series and how this finale just captured all of it into one, but I really don't need to at this point. But all I can say is that I'm really going to miss this series and I hope that if there is more content (Dunno if there's more chapters left to adapt) that we could one day see a second season

There's more content apparently.

Mar 24, 2022 11:56 AM

Sep 2020
So it's finally over with an open ending and it seem we won't get a S2 very soon.
Mar 24, 2022 11:58 AM
Sep 2014
Great 1st cour which slowly fell a bit by the mid of 2nd cour albeit some late epsiodes especially the Big4 fight against versus Ouken and the potential killing off for the main characters was done very but the plot armour of Healing magic became too redundant at the end.The second cour was more Dragon Ball Z shounen with continuous coming back to life whereas the first cour was Berserk level seinen.

First Cour-10/10
Second cour-7/10 (Half of those points are contributed by the OP theme and Bojji' epic rise and Bojji being helluva OP)
Mar 24, 2022 12:03 PM
Mar 2022
Okay, so, the knight who LITERALLY PUSHED Boji off a cliff, following Miranjp's order, who then wanted to take suicide because of his actions will just forgive Miranjo without questions - Don't get me wrong, Miranjo's backstory was very touching and all but her being forgiven did not feel justified at all, a sad backstory does not exuse literally killing people, the closest thing to a redemption arc was Miranjo stopping Kage from going to the afterlife and that was like a five minute scene in a 23 episode series. So that's the redemption parts out of the way, onto the bad shit she did: She killed Boji's mother(ruthlessly I might add), she stole Daida's body and put the king in it, she literally made an immortal guy fight Boji who probably would have killed him if he hadn't gotten any help, mind you that happened in episode 19, only 4 episodes before the last one and she just watched quietly without doing anything, ready to see him die before her eyes. So all that bad stuff and one five minute long redemption arc - if you can even call it an arc, means that she deserves to get a new, real body, be forgiven by everyone without question AND be allowed to marry prince Daida, who literally spent days if not weeks trapped inside his own mind completely alone because of her. Really this is the most pisspoor ending I've seen in a while and it does not stand up even close to the same level as the first episodes which were a solid 10. Sadly, this drags down my rating of the show from a solid 10/10 to an 8/10.
Mar 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
Anyone else laugh when Daida tossed Miranjo up into the air?

"Bye, Miranjo!"
Mar 24, 2022 12:04 PM
May 2020
What an end to Part 1 of the story. A lot of good rap ups for our characters. Hiling Is really a great mom.

Kage honestly has to be my favorite character in this show, like whenever he’s on screen you get a lot of running emotions. I also liked the Bojji is deciding to create his own kingdom, though that might mean we aren’t gonna see the people of the kingdom of Bosses much anymore.

Also I found it funny that Sandeo and Sorii were binding, and that’s why the were mostly absent from the story lol. In there defense they are just ministers, not combat people.
Mar 24, 2022 12:06 PM
Mar 2015
And they all lived happily ever after
Mar 24, 2022 12:12 PM

Mar 2021
The one consistently good thing about the show is the production, WIT can't miss.

I'm honestly shocked how much I dislike the show now compared to the first few episodes. Miranjo redemption is a cherry on top for that. What a bummer

Mar 24, 2022 12:13 PM

Dec 2011
I had really high hopes for this show at the very beginning but this was my first and biggest mistake.

Consequences do not exist in this series at all.
It was not worth finishing in the end.

4/10
Mar 24, 2022 12:17 PM

Feb 2019
finally, an ending where everybody is happy
Mar 24, 2022 12:22 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
One of the biggest disappointment to me despite the fact that I have such a high hope of it to be a hidden gem. The plot is about at the same level of Tanmoshi and the character writing is quite a mess.

1/10
Mar 24, 2022 12:26 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I had it at a 9/10 for a long time but there are some weird things that happened in the last few episodes that made me go down to an 8. Still a really good anime overall but it just has a little bit of a disappointing second half.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 24, 2022 12:28 PM

Dec 2016
This was easily for me the best show from Fall 2021 to Winter 2021 in all aspects from character growth, protagonism shift, to story, to quality in animation and overall message.

There's a lot of rightful criticism by plenty of peeps about the series lacking weight in stakes when it comes to most characters in the cast avoiding serious injuries and even death when the situation rightfully demands it. And even though I do share some empathy with that thought, I personally feel that the motiff of forgive and forget had always been the main drive for Bojji and the whole series since day one. This goes double for Miranjo who even though comitted heinous acts against people that had kids or were kids of someone else themselves, the message that everyone deserves a second chance also fits in here.
Mar 24, 2022 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
Man, this last ep felt kinda rushed and like some characters' actions were questionable at best.

Well, I feel kinda disappointed so 7/10 but this had the potential to be something way better.
Mar 24, 2022 12:49 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Never really paid it any attention because it's a shot that can pass by you if you blink once, but the very short sequence in the OP of young Miranjo and the young demon kid running through the forest is BEAUTIFUL. It's the light coming through the trees as they are running which does it for me. I mean the whole OP is beautiful but I never really noticed this one part.

Daida just holding Miranjo up in the air with one hand like a basketball though

And Domas covering his mouth so Bojji doesn't see what he's saying but he covers the wrong side. Nice

If Kage had as much depth to him as he did in the earlier episodes where they showed his backstory, him leaving would actually be sad. But I definitely wasn't as sad as Bojji when this dude who was a crawling commentary for almost half the season suddenly up and left.

"Bojji! Why are you wearing that get-up?" You mean the outfit he's been wearing the whole season anyway? Beats me

Now that we're finally out of that courtyard which was under direct sunlight, we now get some scenes with lighting and shadows, making this the best-looking episode imo that we've gotten... in quite a while.

So Bojji gives the throne back to Daida, and sets off on a journey of his own with Kage by his side, to... start his own kingdom. Ok then, damn. Quite a big task but it makes for a fitting way to end the season- which, I'm torn between giving either a 6/10 or 7/10 to. I think I'll settle on the 7, since I still do remember how much I loved the first six or so episodes, with this final episode being quite solid. And with good OP's and GREAT ED's from both cours, it still does overall deserve a seal of approval.

Leaving Ousama Ranking with a 7/10, (4/5 Objective + 3/5 Subjective) which is a score that significantly dwindled from the potential 10/10 I thought I might give it, but it's still a solid anime deserving of a solid score. I have to say though that I'm completely fine if they end the adaptions here; I don't think a S2 is needed nor would I be overly excited if they do announce a S2 in the works (I'd still watch it of course, but it's just not something I'd be dying for by any means).

Clearly Ousama Ranking fell off quite a bit for a number of us about halfway through or so, but I hope the rest of you truly enjoyed it equally as much from start to finish.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 24, 2022 12:59 PM

Feb 2020
Look like he is gone have adventure all over again. Maybe this time its probably about finding his own retainers (new character?). I am curious about the Gods and the treasure vault. I feel like not saving ouken would have a severe implication later on probably since it was told that king who become rank 1 king become crazy or something. Also I think that there is more to the demon's story too. Felt like he purposefully let her live. We didnt get kingbo or kage's backstory too.

Regardless it ended at a good spot. I kind of felt characters action and motivation were a bit too grey. But overall nice show, i enjoyed it.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 24, 2022 1:04 PM

Jan 2019
I don't think the 2nd half was as good as it could have been and like some have mentioned, it felt like there were no consequences, but overall I enjoyed it.

Animation and art keeps it at 7/10 for me.
"Never underestimate the stupidity of the average anime fan"
Mar 24, 2022 1:18 PM

Apr 2018
A beautiful episode, I've really enjoyed this and the wholesome friendship between Boji and Kage was just amazing. Hands down the best opening from this season.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 24, 2022 1:22 PM

Sep 2020
This anime is so fucking amazing. Props to WIT studios for animating it, I hope they keep adapting underground manga because they're so many more manga with great stories but the art isn't captivating enough to gain popularity. The anime wasn't perfect but it had great moments and memorable characters that will not be forgotten. Final score: 9/10. Season 2 is inevitable so look forward to that!

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Mar 24, 2022 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty good ep. I want more.

Was disappointed at how low the stakes were when everyone busted out healing powers and potions.

I think the whole "I'm going to marry Mirajo" thing was dumb. Put her on probation at least. Make her become a nun or a humanitarian, not future queen. Her crimes of body-snatching and resurrecting the dead and killing a queen and trying to overthrow the kingdom so she could be with the father-figure she was in love with were pretty big. Like, she wasn't a bandit. She conspired against royalty and used a child's body as a vessel for his father's unwilling soul.

Other than that, loved the show 7/10.

I'm going to rewatch it for sure.
Mar 24, 2022 1:34 PM
Jul 2020
had me tearing up the whole episode, shit was fucking fantastic
Mar 24, 2022 1:34 PM
Jul 2020
had me tearing up the whole episode, shit was fucking fantastic
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

223 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

118 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.