Forum Settings
Forums

Possible ideas for a future slice of life Cute Girls Doing Cute Things anime.

New
Sep 14, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2018
I came up with 2 ideas that could possibly be a cute girls anime.

Idea 1 is about cute girls researching and enjoying the fun at amusement parks, and not just going to amusement parks in Japan, but also going to ones around the world, and have a few cute foreigner girls as some of the main characters.

Idea 2 is about cute girls researching dinosaurs, the characters create a school club called the Dinosaur fossil club or something like that, and they research about prehistoric animals such as, T-Rex, Brachiosaurus, Velociraptor, Triceratops, Mammoths, Megalodon, and etc.

Maybe also throw in some fanservice too.

These are 2 ideas that could be a future cute girls doing cute things anime.

What could your ideas be, that could possibly become a cute girls anime.
Sep 14, 2021 12:51 PM

Oct 2010
these are pretty cool ideas.
If I had to make one myself, I'd go for onsen, as in some cute girls go to onsen around japan and bathe
Sep 14, 2021 12:55 PM

Jul 2019
Cute girls helping animals but it probably already exists.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 14, 2021 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
they should cease existing imo because SoL suck ass lmao
Sep 14, 2021 1:03 PM

Oct 2018
Cute girls playing Nier Automata would be great.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Sep 14, 2021 1:03 PM

Jun 2017
bro idc if they make a cgdct about sucking dick i just want good characters that amount to more than a moe blob
Sep 14, 2021 1:05 PM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Cute girls sentenced to 12 years of hard labor in Siberia
9cycle cycle9

Sep 14, 2021 1:07 PM

Feb 2021
cure girls as lawyers, that sounds fun, cute girls researching cancer sounds incredible
Sep 14, 2021 1:07 PM

Aug 2019
anything CGDCT related is something I’d be down to watch
Sep 14, 2021 1:08 PM

Jun 2020
Grey's Anatomy, cute girls version
Sep 14, 2021 1:15 PM

Mar 2020
I want to watch a CGDCT about cosplay, it would be cool.
Sep 14, 2021 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
I just want a good one about trains. Yes there are a couple but unless I'm having trouble finding one, there isn't one that properly shows the hobby that is "Trainspotting"

It could be a fun way to learn about transportation in Japan and potentially other countries. I could see it however running out of ideas quickly, although I'd still like to see one.

^ You have Rail Wars but that's an Ecchi, you have Rail Romanesque but that was boring, although provided a-lot of nice facts.
Sep 14, 2021 1:17 PM

Apr 2014
cute girls who want to drift their cars.
cute girls trying delicious food around the country.
cute girls who love trains. This should have one as a train is the main public transport in Japan and their train loving culture as well.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 14, 2021 1:20 PM

Oct 2010
I'm patiently waiting for cute girls doing cute film club things.
Sep 14, 2021 1:24 PM

Nov 2014
Both ideas seem pretty feasible OP, I'd watch em. Sky's the limit with CGDCT.

I guess if I could throw money behind a random CGDCT idea, I'd want a Go (board game) one. But since there wouldn't be that much of interest to talk about, it'd devolve more into an absurd, slapsticky kinda comedy like Teekyuu, lol
Sep 14, 2021 1:44 PM

Feb 2020
1. Cute Girls living in the Renaissance era and wearing beautiful clothes. I don't know about the plot, but the whole setting would be very interesting.

2. Wildlife conservation. Cute Girls traveling around the world and protecting animals, plants and their habitats. I can imagine millions of cute and wholesome scenarios in my head.

3. Astronomy. Something similar to Koisuru Asteroid for example.
Sep 14, 2021 1:49 PM
Jul 2018
Jenzee said:
Grey's Anatomy, cute girls version

Hear me out.
With all the affairs inbetween. But it's yuri.
removed-userSep 14, 2021 3:20 PM
Sep 14, 2021 2:17 PM

Jun 2014
How about we get rid of CGDCT anime instead?

Sep 14, 2021 3:18 PM

Apr 2018
AkeZZZ said:
cute girls who love trains. This should have one as a train is the main public transport in Japan and their train loving culture as well.
the manga that Kaos from Comic Girls was working on, could give you an idea, for the one about trying delicious food around the country.

And for the train one, there is a very cute manga series about it, called Hatsukoi*Rail Trip, written by Nagayama Yuunon, and It has the cutest manga designs I have ever seen, as well as a very cute story. And this manga is at the top of my wishlist for a future anime, I really want to se how Yuunon-chan's art work look like in an animation. She had the cutest loli style art, she is the one who did the Stardust Cradle doujinshis. I became a huge fan of that artist the moment I read her manga, looked on her Pixiv arts, read her doujins, followed her twitter, and etc. also about Yuunon, she is known to illustrate cute girls with loli face wear school swimsuits.
KiraraFanSep 14, 2021 3:34 PM
Sep 14, 2021 5:00 PM

Feb 2020
I really like your ideas, amusement parks and dinosaurs are two of my fav things so definitely would watch them.

Reading comments above I'm down for the cosplay theme and traveling around the food trying different kind of food. Both some like promising ideas.

Personally, I'd like to watch something futuristic, maybe space, like cute girls becoming astronaut and stuff. Or maybe driving some cool cars and having jobs around 2050.
Sep 14, 2021 5:24 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Cute girls join a convent.
Cute girls lucid dream.
Cute girls learn yoga.
Sep 14, 2021 5:26 PM

Dec 2019
Cute Girl anime where main character is trying to become popular by imitating Cute Girl anime characters and failing.
Sep 14, 2021 5:32 PM

Jan 2020
AkeZZZ said:

A cute girls drifting show would be so sick cute girls doing car things in general would be very nice
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2021 5:44 PM

Jul 2021
So I do wanna say the dinosaur one is kind of interesting. I want one about chemistry, in particular synthetic chemistry, since we had one about geology/ astronomy (Koisuru Asteroid).

But what I REALLY want is a cgdct that is like Indiana Jones!!!!! Like they have a club and they go to different ancient structures and look for treasure. It does not have to have violence, but maybe if there was violence it could be like Princess Principal?

I like everyone's ideas lol, if any of these became a cgdct I would watch it lol.
Sep 14, 2021 5:47 PM

Jun 2020
I like these ideas, they'd def be interesting if made well
Sep 14, 2021 5:59 PM

May 2019
I'd watch anything like this one:
Sep 14, 2021 6:12 PM

Jun 2017
Cute girls reading and commenting on MAL forums!

Sep 14, 2021 6:22 PM

Mar 2015
cute girls doing '2 girls 1 cup' etc. definitely something original. mb a bit stretched but you could even pass it as a deconstruct of the genre somehow. I bet it would be praised as next level artistry
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Sep 14, 2021 6:34 PM

Sep 2014
Every anime would be better as a CGDCT. I'm just thinking how awesome it would be if Tokyo Revengers cast were all cute girls. Cute fighters girls ruling the city while drinking tea and smoking pokey on cute bunny motorcycle.
Sep 14, 2021 6:44 PM

Nov 2016
1. Pretty girls with bloody faces chasing people at 3:00 AM with chainsaws. Make special emphasis on what type of chainsaw to buy and how to use them correctly.
2. Cute girls who have just joined a mafia and that their story revolves around how they go up until they reach the boss to fulfill their revenge.

Let the fanservice be them eating ramen in a restaurant after a massacre, and with depressing music in the background.
Sep 14, 2021 6:52 PM

Jul 2020
I like the second idea. Cgdct anime about cosplay would be pretty cool
Sep 14, 2021 9:57 PM

Feb 2018
Cute girls doing cute things in historically accurate medieval Europe.
Sep 15, 2021 9:28 PM
Mar 2021
cute young women open a restaurant together. Shirobako but for running a restaurant

cute girls who are horror enthusiasts and run a goofy-ass Occult Studies club, doing ghost hunts and pretending to be psychic, and setting up an unsettlingly gory haunted house at the cultural festival that gets them in trouble. there are real monsters, but the girls never meet them because the monsters are freaked out by the girls

a colony spaceship malfunctions, and the only survivors able to exit their cryosleep are a bunch of cute girls. there are boys in cryosleep, but if they're to be woken up at least one of the girls is going to have to learn computer programming. in the mean time, these girls have to attempt to set up a colony on a new planet themselves, with no adult supervision and no boys.

a club of girls that are all dogwalkers. vibes and cute dogs

an isekai about some cute girls summoned to another world who get incredible powers, and unfortunately are dumb, irresponsible, and painfully oblivious. everything is candy-coated, seen through their naive, blissfully optimistic view, as everything they touch turns to shit behind them. the consequences keep getting darker but their worldview stays permanently sunny. very rarely we'll get a resident's perspective, and everything suddenly takes on a grim, seinen-ish appearance, but then it's back to the girls and their rainbow sparkle glasses perspective. eventually they face off against a party of adventurers hastily put together to stop their rampage of oblivious destruction.
everything they do seems cute from their perspective, but when you take a step back, or stop to think about what happens next, it starts to dawn on you. they just ruined that man's life. that village is going to collapse economically in a week. those orcs just lied when they said they were swayed by the power of friendship. things of that nature.
Sep 15, 2021 9:59 PM

Nov 2011
The thing about CGDCT and SoL in general, that they don't need unique theme to be great, execution of story and atmosphere are far important.

But it's also true that it is cool to get a CGDCT about specific topic.
I like the mentioned ideas about paleontology or achaeology. But I think it will be better if they are beyond (high) school club, probably some college of those study/department.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Sep 15, 2021 10:56 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I like the first idea. Except I think it'd work best if their overall goal was to create their own amusement park too. I have a weeeird feeling they'd end up making a mini EPCOT or something with the way you're describing it, but that would be cute.

It'd be kinda cool to go into what folks might consider to be the kinda "boring" stuff too, like getting the paperwork ready, obtaining insurance because insurance for an amusement park sounds important-- ooh, it might even work better if they're trying to revive an amusement park that they all used to hang in as kids and so that's why they're gathering ideas. [Whoops, just kidding. Apparently this is the plot of Amagi Brilliant Park-- which I haven't watched, but just read up about after looking to see if a plot like that existed. Starting their own amusement park it is.] Kinda like a Sakura Quest type of anime.

I dunno if people like that type of thing, but I'm absolutely fascinated by the process of getting something going. It gives me something to look forward to and/or root for.

Oh but like ahhh an amusement park setting allows for some really fun character designs too, so that would be really cool.

I think this would be able to go beyond cute girls doing cute things though and would just be a slice-of-life comedy and maybe drama, depending on where the anime's direction goes.

Anyway, don't wait on anime creators to make it, just make it yourself.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 18, 2021 9:26 AM

Apr 2018
Swiggy said:
I like the first idea. Except I think it'd work best if their overall goal was to create their own amusement park too. I have a weeeird feeling they'd end up making a mini EPCOT or something with the way you're describing it, but that would be cute.

It'd be kinda cool to go into what folks might consider to be the kinda "boring" stuff too, like getting the paperwork ready, obtaining insurance because insurance for an amusement park sounds important-- ooh, it might even work better if they're trying to revive an amusement park that they all used to hang in as kids and so that's why they're gathering ideas. [Whoops, just kidding. Apparently this is the plot of Amagi Brilliant Park-- which I haven't watched, but just read up about after looking to see if a plot like that existed. Starting their own amusement park it is.] Kinda like a Sakura Quest type of anime.

I dunno if people like that type of thing, but I'm absolutely fascinated by the process of getting something going. It gives me something to look forward to and/or root for.

Oh but like ahhh an amusement park setting allows for some really fun character designs too, so that would be really cool.

I think this would be able to go beyond cute girls doing cute things though and would just be a slice-of-life comedy and maybe drama, depending on where the anime's direction goes.

Anyway, don't wait on anime creators to make it, just make it yourself.
What the amusement park one is really about is, also like a school club, but takes place in a college setting, where the girls research about amusement parks and having fun at them. and it becomes a story for a pure slice of life anime, and the characters will be exploring the amusement parks from around the whole globe, and not just only the japanese ones, and adding a few cute foreigner girls as some of the main characters, as they travel to different theme parks.
Sep 18, 2021 9:50 AM

Jan 2021
Cute girls trying food all over the world.
Cute girls going shopping.
Cute girls babysitting.
Cute girls opening a restaurant.
Sep 18, 2021 9:53 AM

Oct 2014
I'd like to see more anime about cute girls working. Anything from running a beauty salon to being a mechanic I think would be fun to see an anime about cute girls doing.
Sep 18, 2021 10:16 AM

Jun 2019
Those are a couple of good ideas OP, would watch both of those shows. I wouldn't mind seeing cute girls go sailing or boating on a river. No Azur Lane where the girls are the ships, but maybe an all girl crew have a flotilla or a river cruise that takes on passengers.

I quite liked the camaraderie in High School Fleet, but would like to see it on a smaller setting, a bit like Diary of Days at Breakwater, but with river boats.
Sep 23, 2021 2:01 PM
Jul 2019
One about cute girls celebrating Halloween.

Sep 23, 2021 2:09 PM

Nov 2019
Catalano said:
these are pretty cool ideas.
If I had to make one myself, I'd go for onsen, as in some cute girls go to onsen around japan and bathe

I remember we have something similar called Sakura Quest, Yuru Camp?
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Sep 24, 2021 4:30 AM

Feb 2021
How about chemistry related slice of life anime? Just cute girls clad in lab coat experimenting with glycoside cyanogenic.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Sep 24, 2021 4:40 AM

May 2013
Cdgct meets final destination would be interesting.

Sep 24, 2021 4:50 AM

Jan 2021
J_Tea said:
I just want a good one about trains. Yes there are a couple but unless I'm having trouble finding one, there isn't one that properly shows the hobby that is "Trainspotting"

It could be a fun way to learn about transportation in Japan and potentially other countries. I could see it however running out of ideas quickly, although I'd still like to see one.

^ You have Rail Wars but that's an Ecchi, you have Rail Romanesque but that was boring, although provided a-lot of nice facts.

I agree, it would be good to have a CGDCT anime related to trains, it could be a commuter train hobby, shinkansen and others. Describes route the train took, what sights to see,travels to different places by train and detailed information about the train.

I've been looking for manga like this but can't find it, unlike eroge games or ecchi anime.
Sep 24, 2021 5:13 AM

Mar 2019
cute girls doing human rights violations things in xinjiang
【LESSSS GOOOOOO】

- Convertible car

More topics from this board

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

67 by Spunkert »»
19 seconds ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 8 hours ago

30 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
8 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

223 by iftsistrnn »»
25 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

62 by _ATG_ »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.