Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The last stand of Walter Park with Iruma and Alicred vs. the monster combi of a final boss, and his expression is "I didn't sign up for this shit." HAHA LOLS xD

With the power of imagination, Iruma going all Kamehameha style to suck all the mana away, and it looks as if they bit off more than they can chew. Regardless though, Iruma has learnt the lessons of his past, and also learnt to stand up on his own desire. At the same time, Kiriwo has been released with the help of the Six Fingers under Thunder Lord Baal's orders. He's the TRUE evil of despair, and this will not be the last we'll see of Amy...? And his obsession with Iruma as his destined mortal enemy will always stand the test of time.

Walter Park is reinstated with the Ronove Family's enthusiasm, especially Walter Park manager and Legenddaddy Roosevelt, Ronove's dad. And most imporantly, Roosevelt treated Iruma and the others with elegance, knowing his connections with Grandpa Sullivan. Jazz and the others rummaging through Kalego-sensei's room is funny.

Ameri in her chosen outfit is pretty lovely though, spending some alone time together...only except if Azz-Azz and Clara didn't budge in at the wrong time. Instead of Ameri, Iruma popping the question is sublime.

Iruma has gotten alot more popular with the media influence though...PAPARAZI alert! So much for being a hero.
KANLen09Aug 14, 2021 7:43 AM
Aug 14, 2021 4:23 AM

Jun 2019
Iruma really came through in this episode. With Ali-san's help and Iruma's imagination, they managed to defeat the magic beast without any major problem. Iruma got everyone's attention and Walter Park is still standing for now. On the other hand, Kiriwo is out and he has some twisted plans for the future.

Iruma and Ameri got to spend some alone time together. Love them both together. Iruma has gotten even more popular after that incident. It was a good arc filled with lots of fun and action.
Aug 14, 2021 4:30 AM
Sep 2015
If I see it correctly this is not the highest power level of his ring yet. One more to go?

Baal is so hot, he has a cute twisted little brother.

I think the real hero of this arc is Jazz. I love him, and his brother! Living in his house must be funny everyday.

Su-ki-ma is very cute this time, they're such a lovely couple!

Why don't they go to Sabnock's house instead? I don't know why he has similar face with Baal. And what about Sabnock's big brother and father? I want to know more about him!
Aug 14, 2021 4:42 AM

Jan 2021
Good job Ali and Iruma, thank goodness everything turned out well in the end 0.0
Well, the fight against Kirio is postponed, a break for our guys c:

If one Romiere is not enough, now we have two, I don't know if I will survive...
More Ameri x Iruma moments please, they are so cute („• ᴗ •„)

Good episode hahah, though it can't all be good, now he has to deal with the consequences of being famous -.-

Aug 14, 2021 4:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's finished for the Walter Park's issue but Kirio is still free and he'll attack for sure soon.
The scene between Amélie and Iruma was beautiful! They need to get married in the end!
So now they're going to Clara's place? I can't wait it's gonna be fun
Aug 14, 2021 4:56 AM

Oct 2017
Iruma x Ameri moment at the end was definitely the highlight of this episode. Ameri's expression was too beautiful. Iruma blushing was nice too.
Aug 14, 2021 5:06 AM

Nov 2011
Ameri straight up asked Iruma on a Date and he said yes...LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Really wish we would have got more of a reaction out of Shiida when she was watching the Parade but she just looked and then turned around and walked away in typical villain fashion.

Still a great episode though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 14, 2021 5:40 AM
Aug 2018
Nice episode but I can't take Kirio seriously...
Season has been centered on Ameri a lot (which is fine with me !) but as result Clara did not get a lot of screentime. Next episode will be centered on Clara('s house) so hope she can get some spotlight.

Rukodaime91Aug 14, 2021 5:44 AM
Aug 14, 2021 6:18 AM

Dec 2011
Great wrap up to this arc and the last 3 episodes will be fun ones. Ameri look so pretty in that dress and her fainting after Iruma propose a date just them was priceless.
Aug 14, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 2015
This is by far my favorite episode from the series so far. Ameri best girl.
Aug 14, 2021 7:18 AM

May 2018
Lol Iruma and Ali-san actually ate the entire monster xD
Aug 14, 2021 8:18 AM

Jul 2017
A great episode to wrap up the Walter Park arc. Iruma's become a national hero there in the underworld now lol, his previous dreams of not wanting to stick out for his safety have definitely crumbled completely with this move. But it was nice seeing him find a proper ambition for now on his own. Also, the conversation with Amelie was short but sweet, and I'm glad that even with the traditional anime interruption for the main guy and girl during a private moment, they actually got to say what they wanted to say, and Iruma's willing to go out some random day with Amelie alone soon. Lovely scenes there.

Next episode should be a nice, chill episode after all the Walter Park chaos at Clara's place. Expecting more musicals to happen next week.
Aug 14, 2021 8:35 AM
Apr 2014
Silly Clara XD, Looking forward to the next episode
Aug 14, 2021 9:41 AM
Aug 2020
Iruma is THE HERO. hahahah it cracked me up when grandpa announced to the world, he is just a super proud grandfather.

The Ronove father is just like how i expected, his friendship with the headmaster is quite hilarious.

ameri x iruma scene was beautiful

Kalego sensei and balam sensei's friendship is wholesome. I also really love how kalego sensei is slowly warming up to his students, dc what others say, kalego sensei is a hardworking teacher who cares for his students.
Aug 14, 2021 12:05 PM

Sep 2019
Iruma saves the day once again! The Iruma and Ameri scene was so cute
Aug 14, 2021 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
That Ameri x Iruma bit was lovely, he just went ahead and talked about a date in front of AzzAzz and Clara lol, poor Ameri. Next episode full of Valac, hype.
Aug 14, 2021 1:29 PM
Mar 2021
This Was A Really Good Episode😄
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Aug 14, 2021 1:46 PM

Aug 2014
An actual romantic development? This anime never fails to surprise me. We get to see more of the adorable Ameri and we finally get a much needed dive into Iruma's goals and dreams. A fantastic episode yet again.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 14, 2021 2:00 PM

Jul 2016
There are plot conveniences and then there is Iruma randomly finding a stool to step on in order to have a proper heartfelt talk with a 190cm tall Amelie lol.
Now jokes aside, Amelie asking him on a date was adorable so I really hope we can see them going out in one of these remaining episodes.

That said, another nice episode and overall, a pretty lovely way to conclude this Walter Park arc. Poor Iruma wanted to have a low profile yet he has now become a local hero because his grandpa is way too proud of him lmao.

Anyways, can't wait for next week. Iruma and Azz-kun visiting Clara's place will be pure chaos xD
Aug 14, 2021 2:28 PM

Nov 2012
From Walter Park to Clara's House . That's like spending all day on It's A Small World.
Aug 14, 2021 4:17 PM

Jun 2019
End of a lackluster arc. This was more to set up the future action-shounen arcs against the 6 Fingers and Co., but it still followed a predictable beat that (coupled with mediocre animation) made it difficult for me to get hyped. Aside from the Evil Iruma arc, this season in general has not lived up to what we got in the first season.
Aug 14, 2021 5:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit, Iruma-kun gobbled up all of the magical beast mana. Feels bad for the poor beast. But, seriously, Roosevelt? Lmao, ngl. Well, Kiriwo never cease to being a cringe villain. Its the truth. Then why the demon police couldn't detected his existencies? No data or there's something goin on to hide that things, unfortunately no good detail there. The onee-san from previous episode also not gonna say something to Iruma-sama? Its kinda sad too. Still, Ameri showed a nice part again, and really looking forward to the real date of her with Iruma-sama. It sure will be fun as hell. Win-win solution to their end of vacation, i guess.

End of the long walter park arc. Another nice change in the ed. 3 episodes left, unfortunately. Hopefully there's more season in the future. So i might not feeling too sad about this show when its end.

Oh yeah, at last, Balam-sensei and Kalego-kun had a dinner just for them alone. Thats good.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 14, 2021 6:49 PM

Oct 2008
Kiriwo is back for more Carnage and Havoc!
4/5.

Aug 14, 2021 8:41 PM

Nov 2009
Dude, that ring is OP... (just imagine what it could do if Iruma reaches higher rank)

Also, I was hyped at the end with Ameri and Iruma on rooftop going all romantic,

until it zoomed out and revealed Iruma's on a friking box... I LAUGHED. (and afterwards the walking chaos Clara barges right in, LAUGHED HARDER)

___ ___ ___

Also, Gramps... too much bragging caused literally every reporter trying to interview Iruma.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 15, 2021 12:14 AM

Aug 2019
Ameri x Iruma

OH MY GODDDD... I absolutely love it. What a wonderful episode.

Looking forward to next week!
Aug 15, 2021 5:37 AM

Oct 2007
Ameri is beautiful in that dress. Just the two of them talking alone, it's so well done, romantic mood. And she says go somewhere with just the two of them.

when they were staring at each other, and there's melody in the background. so good..

really enjoyed this episode.
Aug 15, 2021 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
Man, I absolutely hate Kiriwo as both a character and a villain, and I really dislike that the show is apparently going to keep using him as the main antagonist for a while, at least until his "older brother" enters the fray. No, you aren't mortal enemies, fuck off with that shite.

Thankfully, we finally got the moment we've all been waiting for, with Ameri asking Iruma out on a date at last. Now let's just hope the show doesn't make us wait too long for the date itself, as I'm much more interested in seeing that than more of Kiriwo and his followers.
Aug 17, 2021 3:20 PM

Aug 2016
Great episode 5/5
Amerie x Iruma: Not only is Ameri a master fighter, she's a fast fashionista. She fainted when Iruma agreed to their future "date". Iruma may put her in a coma if he kisses her.

My favorite part was the extra this week, Kalego and Balam having dinner. Kalego is a good friend.
Aug 18, 2021 6:23 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say.. Ameri changed clothes so fast, I thought it was an animation error. lol

________

@D_GeekGirl

yeah, Kalego is a good friend. And Balam is a nice person as well - he cares a lot about his students, he even ask them if some debris came their way after he defeated the dragon in previous episode. :)

Aug 21, 2021 9:31 AM

Aug 2016
Liddo-kun said:
forgot to say.. Ameri changed clothes so fast, I thought it was an animation error. lol

________

@D_GeekGirl

yeah, Kalego is a good friend. And Balam is a nice person as well - he cares a lot about his students, he even ask them if some debris came their way after he defeated the dragon in previous episode. :)

Kalego is a good guy and the best teacher for the misfits. Granpa chose well ;)
Aug 25, 2021 3:26 PM

Mar 2010
Ah yea great episode iirc holy shit I hope iruma marries that gal.
RascoAug 25, 2021 3:31 PM

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 3, 2021 5:33 AM

Nov 2013
lol the grampa is always causing trouble for Iruma i swear :v

Ameri being cute as usual <3

HagePotPotato said:

from left to right, who is the third girl in your sig?

Jahy-sama
winddevil1Sep 19, 2021 2:13 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 18, 2021 10:14 PM
Oct 2019
winddevil1 said:
lol the grampa is always causing trouble for Iruma i swear :v

Ameri being cute as usual <3

from left to right, who is the third girl in your sig?
Sep 30, 2021 7:56 AM

Oct 2016
I love that Iruma had a footstool while talking to Ameri lmao. Let's fucking go, a date, just the two of them, hngh.

That should give Iruma a lot of excess mana for a while, thanks for the meal.

Kirio is now out of prison, I guess the battle with the six fingers and Kirio will be for another time, I like that. Building it up to be big later on, maybe in season 3.

Excited for the date, but first we gotta visit Clara's house.
Dec 28, 2021 10:58 PM

May 2021
Kiriwo is kinding acting kinda sus
Towards iruma bro acting kinda gay
Inhales oxygen
Jan 18, 2022 8:15 PM

Jul 2017
Iruma and Ameri had a really nice moment. Glad Iruma isn't the most dense MC lol

Poor Iruma just can't escape the spotlight. He really suffering from success xD

Ayo, we really crashing at Clara's next ep. Let's goooooo!!

Apr 14, 2022 7:51 AM
May 2020
Ameri and iruma almost had a moment there if it wasn't disrupted.
Jul 10, 2022 2:21 AM

May 2020
Kiriwo the bad villain again getting his unnecessary screen time, and will too in coming episodes, I'm sure. Well just leave him be for now, as we've a date coming later on... fuck yes.

>Iruma-kun the hero.
Dude just can't take a rest, didn't he lmao.
Aug 20, 2022 8:32 PM

Mar 2010
Kalego lecturing Iruma was super cute! Looks like Kirio is free and still evil. Scary to see him out of prison :/
Jan 3, 2023 5:09 PM

Aug 2019
probably the whole netherworld knows of iruma now :D?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2023 8:20 PM

Jul 2016
I love how there's a bit of Iruma's bottomless appetite in his and Alicred's big attack, and that Ronove's dad is just a clone of his son lol (technically the other way round)

Sully's last reminder for Iruma got to me more than I was prepared for. A mega powerful demon being a doting grandpa has always been funny but that moment got me emotional than I like to admit.

Hell yeah, Ameri fans are eating good tonight.

The Sukima showcased why Balam and Kalego are absolute friendship goals.
Mar 21, 2023 4:23 PM
Aug 2022
i loove how those 4 make kalego mad. 
Oct 24, 2023 8:18 PM

Nov 2018
Heck yeah he finally blushed, Amerie must be so pretty at that moment.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Nov 6, 2023 7:27 PM
Feb 2018
falta 3 eps, acho q em toda a temporada tem q ter o Iruma Dark
Nov 10, 2023 4:30 AM

Jun 2017
Ironically enough, when you think about it in terms of who saved the most people, the true hero was Ronove not Iruma lol.

PS: I loved how the 3 monsters looked like references to the 3 Ancient God cards in Yu-Gi-Oh lol. And then they fusion summoned to boot like in the Pyramid of Light movie XD.
FFTHEWINNERNov 10, 2023 4:38 AM
Feb 1, 7:17 AM

Dec 2020
Kirio acting like a real joker proclaiming himself the fated arch nemesis

The ending was really cute though

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

51 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 29, 2021

56 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

88 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 20, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

49 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.