Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sora Smith is quite an interesting character imo. He has charisma but is also kinda mysterious in some ways. Plus, he seems to have taken an interest in Catalina.

Glad to see Catalina returned back to safely after her 'kidnapping' arc. I'm sure she's learned a lot from her experience.
Jul 23, 2021 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
I love it when the numerous Katarina brainheads sure love to make a doozy out of every situation, especially with butler Rufus Rhode's kidnapping...of 1001 fantasies.

Admit it Rufus, even Bakarina can surprise you with her unfazedness. So he's another Dark Magic user, who also knows of Raphael's dark magic situational complication in Season 1, and one who'd go far to claim the throne by hook or by crook for all...except Alan.

The shocking backstory for the butler being raised as a slave in his young life, but Bakarina took that as sorta the impressionist feels, and that is how you manage to make a tool feel useful as an ordinary human being: a sexy butler at that, and his given name: Sora (for his eyes are like the sky) being saved by a noble who hasn't had a good life for his ailing health.

All things considered, Katarina's pep talk only manages to soften Rufus's heart..and almost being lead to the similar situation for the princes. Man, what an cunning woman Bakarina is to defuse the kidnapping situation with her innocence. She's finally saved, and with Lana revealing herself as the master of disguise with the Ministry of Magic, all's well that ends well, even with Selena and Ian being able to reconcile.

HAH, noticing Rufus's hickey on Bakarina's neck, it sends everyone afrenzy, and Geordo makes his first mark to ACTUALLY kiss her. WOWSERS, that part knocked me up hard in shock. Hopefully Katarina learns something from this harrowing experience.
Jul 23, 2021 11:17 AM

Jun 2019
Ah... Rufus. Bro, you haven't seen anything. It's just the start. LOL. Bakarina thinks of Rufus as a cool person. Doesn't surprise me at all. After all that we know about her. How adorably simple she is. Rufus is just gonna end up in love with her just like everyone else or he's probably already is by the looks of it.

We also got to see Rufus' past which was pretty sad. But, Katarina is safe now and they also made a promise which was sweet. And, all of her friends are here to save her. LOL, even Lana is in love with her. What's with our Harem Queen? Her harem just keeps growing. Also, her first kiss is officially Geordo now. Well, he made the right choice of doing so.
Pre_YumJul 23, 2021 11:21 AM
Jul 23, 2021 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
GOOSEBUMPS. By far my fave episode of Hamefura. Couple jaw dropping moments today, Rufus with the neck kiss. The sexual tension was thick. Then Geordo with the kiss at the end, my goodness. This was peak otome today. Can’t wait to see the fall out next week
Marinate1016Jul 23, 2021 11:48 AM
Jul 23, 2021 11:46 AM
Feb 2021
Finally some development in the romance. But don't get too exited, things of this caliber (the kiss) are easily mistook by any harem protagonist.

Also I was under the impression that Katarina died in high school. So why isn't she aware as to what Rufus was trying to do? Most harem protagonist will at least blush during a hickie even if it is played off later. That part was confusing.
Jul 23, 2021 11:49 AM
Oct 2016
Alls well that ends well. Catarina had some interesting conversations with this Sora fellow but nothing horrible happened. Another member added to Catarina harem, shes hooked another on her line without even realizing it. Sora backstory was really tragic growing without nothing, gaining someone whom cared about it him, then losing that too. Catarina us definitely a down to earth person despite being a noble, probably because of her normal life back in Japan. So she's great to have around connecting to peoples hardships. Sora did get frisky right there for a minute but luckily the authorities came and stopped him along with Catarina harem. Geordo making moves now snatching a kiss!
Jul 23, 2021 11:57 AM
Dec 2020
Bakarina is the best harem protagonist in the world; a man she barely met THROWS HER ONTO A BED and then climbs over her, and she thinks nothing of it, best anime of 2021, im just wondering what her final harem number will be
Jul 23, 2021 11:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course there is a sad/difficult backstory for Rufus but he seriously tried to f*ck her... at least Katarina is totally innocent and didn't even understand xD but wow the kiss at the end, it was to expect but well now I suppose it will create some drama between the guys and girls xD gg
Jul 23, 2021 12:08 PM

Jul 2017
One of the better episodes I'd say of this series, which I appreciate since this season was off to an even weaker start than a mediocre first season. It felt refreshing in a sense with this setting seeing Catarina just interact with Rufus in a sort of organic way and build some form of weird bond after speaking to each other for a while where Rufus keeps on learning about how interesting she is compared to others. A lot better than just the standard harem episode where everyone wants to be with her and chaos ensues. Also someone finally got some balls to make a real move with Gerald kissing Catarina at the end. No bugs involved between that.
Jul 23, 2021 12:11 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Dark magic huh always the troublemaker it seems. Such a fun opening. So it seems the first prince being the one that will gain the most from these events was true after all. Katarina though sure is taking it easy while a captive. Still gotta hand it to her ability to break through one's hostility and enable her to gain info through diplomacy. The insight into Rufus's past was pretty interesting. Those born in the slums were lucky to be able to read and write. While it was nice to see Katarina's friends find them their entry sure was a bit anticlimactic. But Larna Smith at least looks to be an interesting character. In the end its nice that both Katarina was rescued and that Selena was able to finally realize that her beloved did in fact have the same feelings for her. Wonder will Rufus come back in some capacity though as he was pretty interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2021 12:11 PM

Oct 2017
Holy shit and hell yeah! My man Stuart went for it, he kissed Katarina infront of everyone. Attaboy!

Other than that another amusing episode. Didn't like Rufus/Sora making a move on Katarina but Bakarina never changes lol. She's the same as ever. Also I'm glad Selena's misunderstanding is over now.
Jul 23, 2021 12:15 PM
Jul 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
Katarina will always be Katarina. Stupid yet so innocent.

Geordo had enough of it and made his move.

Jul 23, 2021 1:05 PM

Nov 2019
I am sure that Lana is
. The hug is a dead giveaway.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jul 23, 2021 1:25 PM
Feb 2021
THATT KISS MAKE ME SHOOK HAHAHA
Jul 23, 2021 2:02 PM
Apr 2018
Who is the voice actor for young Sora?
Jul 23, 2021 2:08 PM

Jan 2017
I am not going to lie I replayed the kiss a couple times.
Jul 23, 2021 2:10 PM
May 2017
Bah, I know Gerald is probably end game but I don't like him at all. -_- That ending ruined the episode for me. Sora and Katarina seemed to have actually made an adorable friendship and I felt a real nice feeling between them - I can actually see them being really comfortable with each other and romantic. I really hope somehow there's an actual harem end but seems it'll be only Gerald which makes sense. Only suffering. :(
Jul 23, 2021 2:24 PM

May 2018
Oh hey we get the first kiss :O and wow Bakarina is so charming than even her kidnapper falls in love with her xD
Jul 23, 2021 3:19 PM

Nov 2013
Holy shit, world war is now inevitable because of that KISS!
Jul 23, 2021 3:29 PM
Apr 2018
Byniavo said:
Oh hey we get the first kiss :O and wow Bakarina is so charming than even her kidnapper falls in love with her xD
Pretty disappointed with who it was tbh, his character seems really grating this season compared to last one.
Jul 23, 2021 3:34 PM

Mar 2016
That unexpected kiss at the end, though. Geordo making big boy moves first. Rip goes yuri ships for now. Did kinda wish the arc with Rufus went a bit more interesting and further, but kinda copped out at the end.
One of the better episodes from the series, regardless.
Jul 23, 2021 3:47 PM

Jul 2016
Not gonna lie, quite the underwhelming way to conclude this arc. I don't really care about this Sora dude (not a fan of him being the rapey kind of ikemen, by the way) and the only useful piece of info we got in all this was that Jeffery might be plotting behind his brothers' back.
Selena's moment with Ian was sweet tho.
Jul 23, 2021 5:20 PM

Dec 2015
I'm totally in shock, I screamed so hard it hurt my throat. 999/5
Jul 23, 2021 5:22 PM

Sep 2007
Oh my.... I had the exact same reaction as everyone else whom was in that room when Geordo went for it.
WAR! THIS MEANS WAR! XD XD XD

btw...was kinda hoping Katerina would at some point be like "Rufus leave your master and come be my butler!" but she just stood and stared speechless with derpy look in his eyes as they came and took him away.....(Needed more inner Katerina monologues instead of blank stares...)

Do hope he returns at some point- as he has potential to spice up the "harem" in my opinion....(Cuz I only feel like Mary's the only one being aggressive while everyone else is "competing behind the scenes" in a kind of "getting stagnant" kind of way)

Though surely this kiss lit a fire...I would hope.
IkanoJul 23, 2021 5:25 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 23, 2021 5:23 PM

Nov 2017
These first 4 episodes have been extremely underwhelming..

plz @ me
Jul 23, 2021 5:26 PM

Dec 2020
"your eyes are so beautiful, they look like the sky" im so sorry I CANT HELP BUT LAUGH AT THATTT in what way does it look like a Sky literally anyone in the cast that has blue eyes has more "sky like eyes" than him.

also erm he gave her a Hickey?? a HICKEYYY??? HELLO?? how old is he again.. idc if he's in his early twenties or anything still hella fuckin weird bro imagine what he could've done if the maid didnt call for him oh my God. his backstory was sad yeah but just how much longer are we gonna excuse male characters to act this way just because of their sob story

geordo giving her the first kiss tho DAMN my mans went for it Fast. still hoping catarina wouldn't end up with anyone tho, anyone in this cast at least
Jul 23, 2021 5:54 PM

Dec 2013

to her harem he goes too.

Man, that kiss out of nowhere. This show is too sweet and lovely.
Jul 23, 2021 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
Sora has many more names for him it's very normal for that man it was very important to him I found it amazing how katarina did well in all these events and kept calm the whole time plus that kiss scene I always waited for it all at the end of episode.
Jul 23, 2021 6:28 PM

Jul 2019
Good episode overall. It was quite fun to watch as Katarina changes Sora in the most conventional written way. Still decent regardless.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 23, 2021 6:43 PM

Apr 2015
Why I can't "love" this anime: SHE'S TOO STUPID!

Please, just make her a little less dumb! She wasn't originally presented as "brain damaged" like Goku or Luffy. Now she seems worse than Peter Griffin!!!

She's dumber than Season 1!!!!!!

Edit: Ian's confession to Selena is 10/10, I got goosebumps!

Last Edit: Maybe a kiss will add a couple I.Q. points to this dumbass B@#&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BonkyTrollDollJul 23, 2021 6:56 PM
Jul 23, 2021 7:11 PM

Oct 2018
Laplace_kun said:
I am sure that Lana is
. The hug is a dead giveaway.

The German astrophysicist? lol
Jul 23, 2021 8:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. What an unexpected way to end those Catarina's kidnapping arc. Rufus easily get charmed by Bakarina, almost had a fun, twice, then, yeah, Prince Gerald couldn't bear to wait any longer and got a bold move by stealing the first kiss in front of everyone. Okay, that was huge and mostly surprising, ngl. Especially with the role of that maid. She was a fuckin noble spy!

Now, after that, i may feels its becoming way more interesting. Whats happening then? I can't really know but wait for it to start again in the next week. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2021 8:51 PM

Jan 2011
dear i say even the first episode but this season has been very sleeper mode i hardly remember anything that happened besides i assume this is another guy to the harem.

funny this actually caused them to take some action towards her at the end lol
Jul 23, 2021 8:54 PM
Sep 2020
This anime is ridiculous in many ways...and thats what makes it so funny and entertaining....like how dumb a girl can get...Peak fiction
Jul 23, 2021 10:14 PM
Jul 2021
Holy. What an unexpected turn. Not that it was unexpected that Rufus would fall for her but DANG he was assertive and I LOVE IT. He has got to be my favorite character of the show right now. One of the few characters that I feel a connection to ever in animes. I'll add him to tiny husbando list of 2 out of all the animes I've watched. This episode probably also marks the turning point to when the boys and girls really try to fight for her for real.

There is no way she can be so dense after that kiss at the end... right?
Jul 23, 2021 10:18 PM

Apr 2010
Up to this Chapter I was able to read the manga. So no surprises for me there. Now I need to catch up with the rest of chapters.

From the intro I think that Rufus will be also working in this Ministry of Magic / Dark Magic Department.
Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you
Jul 23, 2021 10:49 PM
May 2020
This shit's too funny sometimes, I love how everyone was screaming after that kiss lmao. I should've expected to see Stockholm syndrome but it really caught me off guard lol
Jul 23, 2021 11:17 PM
Jan 2021
ValkyrieRandgris said:

Lmao I can assure you you're not alone there, I may have done so as well.
Jul 23, 2021 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
Oh, so Susanna was the maid. Master of disguise indeed.

Loved the sweet moment between Prince Ian and Selena.

I swear to God, people talk shit about Ichika from IS while Katarina gets a pass just because she's a cute girl. Like, God damn, how dense can she be. I wonder if she'll try to find an excuse even to this xD.
Jul 24, 2021 2:26 AM
Jul 2018
OMG!!! Finally!! I've been waiting this moment for a long time. Finally, Bakarina lost her first kiss!! >w<
When Geodor kissed her in front of everyone, I was shocked,that scene may be my favorite scene of the whole movie.
But Rufus is so hot, I fell in love with him in the very first moment I saw him ( I love long-haired men in butler's uniform :"))
When he laid on top of Katarina, I was like, OMG HE IS SO HOT!!!
Jul 24, 2021 4:50 AM

Apr 2015
Rufus, or Sora I suppose was actually pretty cool this episode. I like him better in these 20 minutes more than I did like Gerald in 16 episodes lol. Deep down I wanted Sora to steal Catarina's first kiss (or any of the girls, cause you know). But it had to be Gerald... the shocked reaction from everyone says it all really. I wonder how the individual reactions are going to be to that kiss.

SkyLETV said:
I swear to God, people talk shit about Ichika from IS while Katarina gets a pass just because she's a cute girl. Like, God damn, how dense can she be. I wonder if she'll try to find an excuse even to this xD.
I was thinking the same thing here. "He tried to put me to sleep with dark magic". Yeah right... I tried to brush it off most of the times, but today was inevitable. In that regard, Ichika and Catarina go hand in hand. They are far too dense and it sometimes is too frustrating.
Jul 24, 2021 4:55 AM

Mar 2015
omg, did I just witness the stupid harem deadlock being broken at last?
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jul 24, 2021 4:57 AM

May 2019
Damn Geordo just NTR'd the entire Bakarina harem in front of their faces... rip Keith and the boys (plus Maria ofc)

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 24, 2021 5:58 AM

Oct 2016
I think that was one of the best episodes of the series, it was really good. Another person seduced by Katarina, absolutely based. Also really started to like Rufus or I guess I should say Sora after that episode, if no one from the harem is gonna make their move then Sora is gonna swoop in and take Katarina away lmao. But damn, Geordo actually stepped up.

Based on what we've seen when Sora pushed Katarina down the bed, I wonder what kind of bullshit reasoning that is expected of the densest being in the world will make from that kiss lmao. Looking forward to the next episode, their reactions were priceless.
Jul 24, 2021 6:05 AM
Nov 2015
My god geordo sama you so horny lol.

This gold absolutely gold.
redcobraJul 24, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 24, 2021 6:55 AM

Jan 2016
"The Bug bite" reason plays parts again in this episode. lol

In that kiss scene, Mary is the most shocked of all-girl and maybe she's the noisiest after that. Poor girl. lol
Yay!
Jul 24, 2021 7:32 AM

Jan 2017
Hopperrock said:
ValkyrieRandgris said:

Lmao I can assure you you're not alone there, I may have done so as well.

This is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Jul 24, 2021 8:18 AM

Jul 2013
The level of denial in Katarina's head is really frightening lol, Geordo is going to go through a lot of work. I definitely expected a reaction from the harem when Rufus said that he will hold on to their promise but they definitely didn't miss the right reaction afterwards! Damn, it didn't help that Rufus has the same voice actor and hairstyle as Kaeya...

I can't wait to see with which explanation for the kiss will her braincells come up with.

And also how will the harem punish Geordo, or rather Keith and Mary lol.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jul 24, 2021 8:50 AM

Jun 2016
Katarina has caught herself a new man in her spider web. Nothing new there.

Odd that we got a villain backstory this ep. Wasn't expecting one, tbh.

So Larna could have saved her at any moment but chose not too. Okay then.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

86 by Shirowhite01 »»
May 11, 5:02 AM

Poll: » The ship that you rooting for is?

Marshert - Aug 21, 2021

15 by superstaff »»
Apr 27, 12:58 PM

» Season 3?

cassandra9891 - Aug 27, 2021

7 by superstaff »»
Apr 27, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.