Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Rimuru is still such a good role model.

Cool to see some actual action this episode although it's still much shorter and lighthearted than the main Tensei Slime show. Perfect way to cap off the episode with a food feast.
Jun 1, 2021 8:24 AM

Jun 2019
Tempest is ready for the winters now and everyone has started wearing warm clothes. Milim just made Rimuru realize that he's naked in his slime form. LOL And now he can't get it out of his mind. That adorable goblin baby was still seen in this episode. Benimaru is the mascot of Fire.

Milim bullying the insects was hilarious. Shuna making those horn covers for Benimaru was adorable. A little bit of action was there as well. Youm was overwhelmed with Tempest's environment and how well he was treated there by everyone then, that huge feast. And overall, another chill and adorable episode from Slime Diaries.
Jun 1, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2019
Milim baby please don’t bully the insects! Another really fun and cute episode today. We’ve had a summer festival already, now it’s time for winter. Youm and The human visitors definitely weren’t expecting the show that they got lol.
Jun 1, 2021 8:30 AM

Jul 2017
The seasons sure passed by quite fast...and now Tempest is ready to greet the Winter season. Rimuru setting a Kotatsu and some tangerines for Mlim is kid-like lols, but it ain't a trap.

Short stories:
- Rimuru's "nakedness" in his slime form, clothing just can't replace the feeling of being BUCK naked.
- Preparing for the Winter, but also wind and fires, under the campaign mascot control of Banimaru.
- Vesta's experimentation deep underground, and dragonewts hibernate when it's the Winter season...such as the case of Gabiru, and ONLY Gabiru.
- LELS the bee and the beetle Apito and Zegion doing about their delivery stuff...except that Milim scares the hell outta those insects.
- Benimaru just wants to feel belonged and matching with Shuna and Rimuru...on the horns.
- The fight to have Rimuru between Shion, Shuna and Milim, it feels like carrying the weight of the world.
- Shizu's comrades wandering around the Jura Forest...and the Promised Land of meat takes priority...other than a Knight Spider being trampled their way with the help of Youm, Gobuta and crew for hotpot.
- Kurobe forging a sword for Gobuta, and it gets Milim all excited. Glad that it was useful in taking down the Knight Spider.
- Treyni being in charge of Snack Bar Jura , and using Shizu's comrades to discern her tastes for human palate, and seconds one too short.
- Another Youm moment of being heralded as Champion of the humans under Rimuru's watch, but he is better known and far more idolized throughout Tempest from food to merch. And a welcome feast for the humans in the way of the Knight Spider hotpot, this is one BIG feast.

Finally, what's Winter if you don't play with your breathing air. Those white steam though.
Jun 1, 2021 8:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's weird to watch a winter episode while I'm burning IRL because of the heat.
Nooooo, they killed, cooked and ate Kumoko, RIP.
Milim is really full of energy, she's even bullying the insects xD
Jun 1, 2021 9:24 AM

Jan 2021
Oh, the poor insects. Milim please don't do anything to them
I love the way Treyni judges people by their potatoes 😂
Ah, that stew looks good..... Nice episode (⌒ω⌒)
Jun 1, 2021 9:26 AM

Aug 2020
Milim bullying some bugs, they were lucky Shion came to take her away..
Jun 1, 2021 9:34 AM

Aug 2018
The Slime Diaries is one of the best feel-good anime I have ever seen every episode is just fantastic 8 out of 10
Jun 1, 2021 9:35 AM
Oct 2016
The arrival of winter is always a joyful time. Everyone gathering together to keep warm and enjoy each others company. No different for the city of monsters with its citizens preparing for the cold season. Milim having fun as always, first the komatsu then chasing those bugs. That did make me laugh how the bugs saw Milim terrorizing them. Shion trying to teach Milim how to hold Rimuru properly was funny too, the weight of their nation. Any scene with Shuna and Benimaru showing their great sibling bond warms my heart, even if its just some horn gloves. Happy to see Youm and the adventures whom were with Shuna way back when. Youm is a character I enjoy in the main story so it's nice having him here. The citizens swarming him Sith Rimuru merchandise making Youm see all their similarities. Almost time for snowfall.
Jun 1, 2021 9:35 AM
May 2017
"I must get stronger." - Zegion

Be careful what you wish for.
Jun 1, 2021 9:53 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
It was amusing seeing Milum so mystified after seeing the Kotatsu. But its not winter without one though. Seasons sure change fast in this world. Having Benimaru as the fire awareness warden though was hillarious considering his preference for using it in combat. Looks like the dragonewts main weakness is winter. The hard work of Apito and Zegion though was cute. Its good that they weren't badly hurt. Shuna though really is the ideal sister and assistant though. Poor Shizu can't even compare to the meat being sold at Tempest. Looks like carrying Rimuru really needs quite the intense training. The fight against the knight battle though was pretty fun. What a time to have intros and reveal favourite foods. Being a guest of Rimuru really has quite the perks within Tempest. The feast at the end really was impressive especially the size of the creatures that provided it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2021 10:01 AM

Sep 2018
Shion : Milim-sama dont bully the weak!
Zegion : And i took it personally.

Treyni is the best judge of character, potato chip enjoyers cant be bad people!

Also, Great Sage worked really hard to reproduce "breath" effect , Gobta got what he deserves from making fun of it!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 1, 2021 10:13 AM

Mar 2021
Tenusra Nikki always has it's fun moments..

Well Zeigon!! Remember him!! Or else I'll spoil you

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Jun 1, 2021 10:33 AM

Feb 2014
Milim was cute and funny this episode.
Jun 1, 2021 10:47 AM
Feb 2021
That foreshadowing with that bug scene🤯
Jun 1, 2021 10:50 AM

Apr 2018
Rimuru food = best food.
A good episode, seeing Youm again made me happy. He's really a nice character. Milim was just hella cute this episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 1, 2021 10:55 AM

Jul 2015
i... don't remember Zeigon.. he did not appeared in s2p1 right? or maybe i forgot..
Anyways.. Milim looked cute as fuck! i just wanted to eat her up!
Jun 1, 2021 11:31 AM

May 2018
Now I want to feel Rimuru in his slime form :P :P :P

those bugs will have trauma for the rest of their lives haha
Jun 1, 2021 12:09 PM

Feb 2007
Amusingly enough, the moment I saw that kotatsu, my first thought was that it was a trap. We know too well how easily it catches people and never lets them go...

Rimuru has awakened to his inner exhibitionist...

I fully support Apito's quest to become the next Demon Lord.
Jun 1, 2021 12:37 PM

Nov 2014
Probably the funniest episode so far.
Bee part was unexpected. I'd like to see those two more.
Gabiru's "creepy" face was actually kinda cute. Like in thise videos of pets sleeping in weird poses.
After credits scene killed me.
Jun 1, 2021 1:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The season changed in the blink of an eye, so do them, in the Jura Tempest Federation. Well, its in the terms of their way of clothing. So its expected and fine! Milim-sama got some nice kind of clothes there. Her cuteness increased to the maximum output. Yeah, maximum power of her bully too, indeed. Its okay, bugs, don't worry! Rimuru-sama actually naked? Wow, why can't i think of that before? Silly me xd. Gabiru-sama fell for a hibernation habit on the winters. Thats being sad. I really hope to see more of his wack acts in the upcoming season. But, well, thats still new information to me. Fire awareness mascot is Benimaru. Rimuru-sama really know how to hold some good quality material of comedy.

Oh, now they did a bully too for a poor Shizue on that cloud. Fuckin them just think about meats. Oh shit. Now i'm hungry again. Thats the great feast for yah, hungry human!

White breath in the hands of Rimuru-sama can be a great deadly power. Be careful about that, kids!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 1, 2021 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
Not even the great Milim herself can escape from the clutches of the fearsome and addictive warmth of the legendary kotatsu! Still, she looked really happy when she was resting underneath the kotatsu and that makes me happy too! ^_^

Once again, we got plenty of Milim screentime in this episode and she also has a new outfit as well, sporting a cream-coloured hooded jumper and a cute red short skirt. It looks really good on her. =3

She was also up to no good as well, as was shown when she bullied the poor bugs responsible for the honey production and we know how much Milim loves the stuff. At least Shion was there to save the bugs from further harm.

I also liked how Milim wanted to try and carry Rimuru after getting jealous at how much Shion gets to carry him, but it didn't go as well as she hoped for and she ended up throwing poor Rimuru on the floor after a short while.

The post-credit scene also got me laughing, as Rimuru was able to do what anyone else could do, see your own breath when it was cold. Thanks to Gobta's smug taunt, it made Rimuru go a little berserk and he produced a massive white air storm as a result. XD
Jun 1, 2021 4:00 PM

Sep 2007
Sorry but....just...can't stop laughing at Gabiru in almost-hibernation mode. The sluggish voice and everything LOL.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 1, 2021 4:04 PM
Dec 2020
Sir_Albelic said:
"I must get stronger." - Zegion

Be careful what you wish for.
fr man gets hella op and he's my favorite character in tensura
Jun 1, 2021 10:12 PM

Jul 2016
Leaving aside the potential trauma she gave to those poor insects, Milim in a hoodie was extra cute this week. Her reactions when she was caught snuggling in the kotatsu and when she threw a little tantrum for wanting to carry Rimuru were so adorable~

Another 5/5 episode. Who would have thought this series could work so well as "feel good" anime?

Ashhk said:
It's weird to watch a winter episode while I'm burning IRL because of the heat.

Quite the contrast for some of us who live in the other hemisphere of the world. Where I live, it's been snowing almost non-stop for more than a week so this episode and the next one couldn't be more fitting.
Jun 1, 2021 11:39 PM

Apr 2009
Not-the-usual dramatic and energetic Gabiru just took the entire cake for me on this episode. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 2, 2021 12:12 AM

Feb 2014
Whoever designed that Benimaru poster needs a raise. Poor guy was made to look like an arsonist. XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 2, 2021 3:17 PM

Apr 2018
Man the food looks good af and Shuna was so cute knitting clothes for Rimuru and Benimaru. Also that Benimaru picture who made him look like an Arsonist was funny.
Jun 3, 2021 4:31 AM

Sep 2020
What an insect bully, LOL
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jun 3, 2021 8:11 AM

Sep 2007
...anyone recognize who voiced Apito?

Cast pages give me nothing here nor on ANN

Update: it's Reina Ueda (according to Tensura wiki)
vanetzJun 3, 2021 8:17 AM
Jun 4, 2021 3:08 AM

May 2016
It's nice to see Zegion and Apito finally getting some screen time. But damn, Milim scared the living shit out of them lol.

Jun 4, 2021 2:53 PM

May 2021
I felt bad for the insects tortured by Milim :(

Jun 5, 2021 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
Please don't molest the bees.
Jun 8, 2021 5:50 PM

Nov 2017
I love the fact that he's only now realised he's butt naked in slime form :D
Trust Millim to point that out(well,looked like Shion and Shuna realised it a LONG time ago)
That start with the Kotatsu "trap" was absolutely hilarious,and cute.
This damn series is just wayyyyyy too cute!
Jun 8, 2021 9:14 PM
Aug 2018
Starhammer said:
I love the fact that he's only now realised he's butt naked in slime form :D
Trust Millim to point that out(well,looked like Shion and Shuna realised it a LONG time ago)
That start with the Kotatsu "trap" was absolutely hilarious,and cute.
This damn series is just wayyyyyy too cute!
it is not damn,it is cool
Jun 11, 2021 4:30 PM

Nov 2009
Milim at the beginning was very cute, "IT"S A TRAP"
___ ___ ___

Rimuru just realized he's a exhibitionist since the beginning, LOL.

And I laughed at the "be careful of fire" that Japan actually do often... but for this world where magic exists, it just feels awkward for fire magic monsters, LOL, discrimination at work?

Poor Bugs... tho they're kinda cute, I want to hug them too.

And did Milim just "stole" a little chunk of Rimuru there? wonder what she do with it... hmm...

___ ___ ___

TBH, that Giant SpiderCrab at the end... actually looks kinda delicious.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 24, 2021 3:56 PM

Mar 2010
Twas probably the best episode so far for me.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 27, 2021 1:21 AM
Oct 2019
Rimuru: "I do feel worried that they always make food in my shape."
Lmao
Jul 17, 2021 6:53 AM
Dec 2017
The end credits scene was amazing. Honestly laughing out loud at rimuru's leaf blower lol.
Jul 18, 2021 4:53 PM
May 2020
just another consistency of normality in this bizarre world. who can hate it?
Jul 18, 2021 8:51 PM
Aug 2018
Komla_6 said:
just another consistency of normality in this bizarre world. who can hate it?
this is really good anime
Aug 20, 2021 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
I love this anime so much! Eks dee : XD!
Nov 25, 2021 11:26 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Those poor bugs were just minding their own business.
Dec 14, 2021 2:48 PM

May 2017
Millim reaction to rimuru when she was "traped" under the kotatsu lol

Shuna sadistic face keep geting more scary 😅

Farmaceut said:
Also, Great Sage worked really hard to reproduce "breath" effect , Gobta got what he deserves from making fun of it!

They should never making fun of great sage 😱
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 14, 2021 2:52 PM

May 2017
amlg said:
Milim at the beginning was very cute, "IT"S A TRAP"
___ ___ ___

Rimuru just realized he's a exhibitionist since the beginning, LOL.

And I laughed at the "be careful of fire" that Japan actually do often... but for this world where magic exists, it just feels awkward for fire magic monsters, LOL, discrimination at work?

Poor Bugs... tho they're kinda cute, I want to hug them too.

And did Milim just "stole" a little chunk of Rimuru there? wonder what she do with it... hmm...

___ ___ ___

TBH, that Giant SpiderCrab at the end... actually looks kinda delicious.

In one of the previous episode they wanted to eat rimuru
Later they made many sweets with rimuru face

So of course millim had to eat some rimuru 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 14, 2023 4:55 AM

Jul 2015
If you think about it, Rimuru is basically a shameless nudist when showing up in his slime form. But I cut him some slack considering his people make food that looks like him...

Feb 26, 2023 2:48 AM

Apr 2013
Another very relaxing episode, this time about winter. Now we arrived after the orc lord fight, wonder if the rest of the episodes will cover some part of season 2 as well.
Oct 21, 2023 6:44 AM

Nov 2010
I'm not a fan of eating crabs, and seeing its corpse boiling with its many dead eyes staring at you is kinda freaky. However, I wouldn't mind eating beautiful women's corpses. Haha!
Dec 16, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2023
Rimuru is honestly a really good model in my opinion
Mar 14, 8:51 AM

Aug 2019
only shion is capable of holding great rimuru
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

77 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

61 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

49 by Magicmist »»
Apr 15, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2021

45 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

66 by Magicmist »»
Apr 13, 4:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.