Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's fun watching these characters enjoy a Winter season with the snow. Honestly, this show is so lighthearted that they can have fun in just about anywhere.

Winter also means snowball fight and Rimuru ain't playing around lol. Quite a beautiful episode imo with everyone joined together to celebrate the Winter season. Food, sunset watching, snowball fight. They got everything.
Jun 8, 2021 8:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow that's some many snow, it was cute and relaxing, I especially liked seeing Milim's play in the snow and making that big Rimuru igloo xD and there was even some onsen time
Jun 8, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
Episodes lasting seasons, and a turnaround into the Winter season.

Short stories:
- Shizu's comrades jealous of Tempest having snowfall, of course.
- Don't dive headfirst into the snow like Rimuru did, jumping from the 2nd floor.
- Shion and Shuna having the difference of synchronicity, much less Rimuru and Milim doing 2nd floor entrances and exits.

Getting everyone to do some shovelling, a public announcement to the citizens of Tempest. Youm and the humans are easily cowered in fear if Hakuro is to come into the picture, so they become convienent handymen.

- Even Ranga and the wolves try to help somewhat...but it's more like they have fun playing around in the snow being pets.
- Soka creating snowmen, but Soei sees it as target practice.
- Honestly though, Benimaru should be the fire spokesman of Tempest, since his Fire abilities can easily put out the snow.
- What's Winter without snowball fights, and Rimuru's got some.
- Treyni also gets into the Winter craze, but Gobta questioning a DIFFERENT kind of spring, this joker knows no bounds for puns.
- Milim making a snowman, but the size is as big as an igloo though, making domes for the kids builds a happy life of a long-wished childhood dream.

Revisiting Papa Geld's tragic history of how the Winter season easily rips through livelihood of his orc tribe's survival, that's sad. But he tries not to make the same mistake, now with the children.

- Mjurran's mission report...will have to wait due to embarrassment.
- Another instance of the hot spring relaxation after a hard day's worth of work. Yup, Rimuru's a tried-and-true old man on the inside.

To end things on a good note, the words that can't be said, hopefully will keep streaming along.
Jun 8, 2021 8:29 AM

Jun 2019
Hey... it's winter here already in Tempest and it's time to bring out your shovels and warm clothes and start digging up the snow. It's great to see everyone having fun and Rimuru playing with kids in the snow shows his usual cheerful human side.

They also had snowball fights and enjoyment at the hot springs. Geld as usual caring for everyone and taking care of little kids. It's always nice to see him. Overall, another cute episode from the Slime Diaries.
Jun 8, 2021 8:32 AM

Feb 2019
What I love about Tensura nikki the most is that while it’s really cute shit happening and fun times with the characters we love, we also see legitimate development and interactions. We’ve actually seen Rimuru grow a lot in this.
Jun 8, 2021 8:41 AM
Oct 2016
Having an abundant snowfall is a happy sight. I personally love the snow any time it managers to snow where I live which is rare but very fun. I'm glad that Rimuru and the citizens of Tempest are enjoying their snow. The intercom that Rimuru setup asking everyone to help shovel snow was funny. Youm tired of all the manual labor but it's infinitely better than more Hakurou training. Benimaru, Soka, and Treyni all had funny snippets with the snow. Rimuru building that snow hut with Milim and the little kids was so wholesome. Sitting in there together cooking and eating mochi, so sweet. Seeing the later winter Geld had to endure made me really sad, hes such a great guy to have those awful things happen to him like losing his comrade in the harsh winter. Vowing to never let that happen to the people of this town, Geld is too pure making sure none of the kids are cold and that everyone's together. Rimuru is right saying a snow fallen city at night is a calming sight. Next episode Christmas themed should be fun.
Jun 8, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
Winter and Tempest's first snowfall, everyone loves it but beware, it's more dangerous than it seems... 😂
Nice to see Mjurran again ⊙﹏⊙
Ah, as always, quite a fun day :D
Jun 8, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Shoveling snow is better than training with Hakuro. 🤣 That's true.
It was nice to see Mjurran again. I hope she will join the group in Tensura Nikki too.

何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 8, 2021 9:27 AM

Dec 2020
Rimuru has his fun in the snow and the others also. I like the comedy in the anime.
They build an iglu with lamps and everything around them is nice.Winter means snowballfight and rimuru enjoy it.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 8, 2021 9:29 AM

Jul 2015
today the temp of my city went over 50°
yet somehow watching an anime about shoveling snow and being covered in snow made me feel chilly..
Also.. the Orclord back story still haunts him huh.. kinda makes sense.. he gave up his everything for the betterment of the people and make a lowly labourer.. but he is satisfied.. if i remember correctly.. Milim also made a remark about it in 2-3 eps back..
Man.. i wish we could get spin off like these for major anime like attack on titan or some shit
Where we see characters being characters and not being worked up on murdering each other...
Anyways. Only 2 eps left.. i'm gonna miss ya Tensura nikk!!
Jun 8, 2021 9:30 AM

Apr 2018
Snowy episode, Milim was really cute as always. The Orc Lord's flashback was pretty sad.
Rimuru bathing with the girls, lucky bastard.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 8, 2021 9:51 AM

Dec 2011
This spin off is my guilty pleasure. This episode was wholesome and keep a big smile on my face.
Lol Souei made his own hot spring bath in his house. That man deserve it for all the work he doing in the shadow.
Jun 8, 2021 10:25 AM
Apr 2021
There are 2 more episodes. I really am gonna miss this anime...
Jun 8, 2021 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
Damn it, I wasn't ready for Geld's part
bruh
Jun 8, 2021 11:45 AM

May 2018
ngl I also dive into the snow haha
Jun 8, 2021 12:13 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm snowfall huh. Thats quite the amount of snow they got. Youm really has been put through quite the task hasn't he. Souka's embarrassment as she tried to explain the snowmen sure were cute. Making Treyni angry is not a good idea it seems. The snow really served to make Milum's actions that much more cuter. The ice hut though was such a nice idea and the one that Rimuru created sure was impressive and beautiful. Using the pipe game to show their attempt to try and link each house with hot water sure was creative. After a hard days work though nothing is better than the hot springs. Overall an excellent ep that allowed Rimuru and his friends to enjoy the joy of having such heavy snowfall while also letting him fulfil one of his most cherished wishes as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2021 1:29 PM

Oct 2019
Idk why, but Milim with snow cap somehow got me the impression and vibe of Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp. Lol
andrearionaJun 8, 2021 1:34 PM
Jun 8, 2021 2:13 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like Gotba got what was coming to him when he made that type of joke towards Treyni. His screams were music to my ears! XD

Snow might've fallen in Tempest, but it only made this episode even more fun than before. Rimuru is right when it came to wanting to dive into the huge pile of snow. The idea itself is very tempting!

As usual, plenty of Milim screentime makes me a happy guy, even more so as Milim really had fun playing with the snow. The highlight was when she and Rimuru, along with the goblin kids, made a big igloo and then decorated the insides with ice. You couldn't ask for a more wholesome scene than this, seeing them having fun and smiling as they also enjoyed some mochi, provided by Shuna. ^_^

Not to forget, Rimuru also got to join the girls in the hot springs after a whole day of having fun in the snow. If only I was in his position here.....

andreariona said:
Idk why, but Milim with snow cap somehow got me the impression and vibe of Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp. Lol

Damn, why didn't I think of that while watching this episode? Thinking about Nadeshiko, her and Milim in their winter clothing makes them look really similar in terms of appearance. XD
Jun 8, 2021 2:59 PM
Mar 2021
The whole episode was kawaii... Diving into snow is kawaii, baby Shion is kawaii, Tempest wolves were kawaii, Gabiru's sister was kawaii, Benimuru accepting his fate as someone who poses with kanji was kawaii... And that was just the first half!
Jun 8, 2021 4:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
"He looks cute, but he's such an old man...“
Nice quote, before they know the fact about Rimuru-sama being a reincarnation.

I feels bad for Myurran. Thats why she can't join the gang right at those moment of relaxation under the winter course. Cause of why? Milim sama. Interesting backstory, for the main one.

Another good shit backstory with my bro Gerudo absolutely a good shit. Big man can't let the same winter hit those kids really touching me. Such a sweet heart, to say the least.

Thats all from me. Cause some major good plot point already told much above....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 8, 2021 5:31 PM

Jan 2021
another nice episode and I saw that they screentime orcs past with Geld and knowing more about their orcs past of how hard they were searching for a food during winter too that what made me touched on it, idk why, but I really love these type of anime that makes me chill and hoping that it'll never end, sadly last 2 eps left and I hope there's another season into it!
Jun 8, 2021 5:37 PM
Nov 2017
Geld being the best character of the show, love it
Jun 8, 2021 6:25 PM

Nov 2017
kei78 said:
Damn it, I wasn't ready for Geld's part
Same here,in all the cuteness and fun,that hit me like a gatling gun!
Starting to wonder if they should make a diary just around Geld,it'd be superb!

Treyni,when will Gobta learn not to open his mouth around her :) - Yeah,probably never :D
And it was so cute to see Ranga and his clan just playing in the snow as dogs do :)
And it was nice to see Mjurran on here finally,maybe Diablo next?
And Veldora hopefully.
Jun 8, 2021 9:10 PM
Aug 2018
UkRs said:
today the temp of my city went over 50°
yet somehow watching an anime about shoveling snow and being covered in snow made me feel chilly..
Also.. the Orclord back story still haunts him huh.. kinda makes sense.. he gave up his everything for the betterment of the people and make a lowly labourer.. but he is satisfied.. if i remember correctly.. Milim also made a remark about it in 2-3 eps back..
Man.. i wish we could get spin off like these for major anime like attack on titan or some shit
Where we see characters being characters and not being worked up on murdering each other...
Anyways. Only 2 eps left.. i'm gonna miss ya Tensura nikk!!
it may get season two
Jun 8, 2021 9:11 PM
Aug 2018
jmagunasun said:
another nice episode and I saw that they screentime orcs past with Geld and knowing more about their orcs past of how hard they were searching for a food during winter too that what made me touched on it, idk why, but I really love these type of anime that makes me chill and hoping that it'll never end, sadly last 2 eps left and I hope there's another season into it!
jmagunasun said:
yeag,it may get season two in future
Jun 8, 2021 11:24 PM

Jul 2016
Rimuru is Milim's personal sponge! That lucky bastard...

Another great episode. Milim and co. making a Rimuru igloo was truly heartwarming and as for Geld's part, it really caught me off guard but as some say, all bad moments have a conclusion and to know he won't have to worry about food nor refuge anymore makes me feel quite happy.
Jun 9, 2021 3:37 AM

Oct 2008
Gobuta wrecked again by Treyni! BWAHAHAH!!!
5/5.

Jun 9, 2021 4:22 AM

Jan 2011
tfw Milim will never use you as a sponge.
Jun 9, 2021 12:01 PM

Feb 2007
Ah, Gobta... As usual, he really was asking for it. :D
Jun 9, 2021 2:25 PM

Apr 2018
Its fun watching Tempest relax for some days. It was so cute when they were in the snow hut with the goblin children. They are so damn cute!
Jun 9, 2021 4:52 PM

Nov 2011
Damn this episode was funny but also hit with the feels as well.

Soei piping the water from the mountains to his home actually had me crying because it was so unexpected lol.

And Damn Rimuru getting dug out of the snow and just saying "Yo" haha so good.

I think one of the best things about slime diaries though is the interactions between Geld and the Little Goblin girl...like it gives some backstory and current day story to Geld and it's just so damn good!

ARE WE GOING TO SEE SANTA RIMURU NEXT WEEK?!?!?!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 10, 2021 3:46 AM

Apr 2009
The Blumund people putting up an act in the beginning of the episode to stay in Tempest. XD

Souei got his own hot spring bath at home!

I thought it was weird Milim was waving V fingers off screen, it turns out she knows somebody's watching. Smile for the camera! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 11, 2021 5:53 PM

Nov 2009
That was a nice Igloo they made.

Also, Shuna's the Mom, Rimuru's the Dad, Milim and the 3 Goblin are Kids, LOL (interesting family)

Geld pledge to never have "winter arrive" to protect his orc tribe was fairly heartwarming. (tho... too bad this Tensura Nikki is events before the last of previous Main's arc... and we all knew what happened... "winter arrived". (if it wasn't for Rimuru, the Tribe would be dead) (in fact, this episode also mentioned Clayman)

LOL @ Milim posing for the hidden camera. She's so cute.

And the Human gang got jealous of Rimuru bathing with 3 cute girls. Especially since Milim mentioned she literally used Rimuru as a sponge to wash her naked body... (Actually, I am jealous too... bath with best girls sounds awesome)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 11, 2021 8:22 PM
Aug 2018
amlg said:
That was a nice Igloo they made.

Also, Shuna's the Mom, Rimuru's the Dad, Milim and the 3 Goblin are Kids, LOL (interesting family)

Geld pledge to never have "winter arrive" to protect his orc tribe was fairly heartwarming. (tho... too bad this Tensura Nikki is events before the last of previous Main's arc... and we all knew what happened... "winter arrived". (if it wasn't for Rimuru, the Tribe would be dead) (in fact, this episode also mentioned Clayman)

LOL @ Milim posing for the hidden camera. She's so cute.

And the Human gang got jealous of Rimuru bathing with 3 cute girls. Especially since Milim mentioned she literally used Rimuru as a sponge to wash her naked body... (Actually, I am jealous too... bath with best girls sounds awesome)
actually winter is not so bad
Jun 12, 2021 7:27 PM

Nov 2009
Sayan_Pal said:

I don't like it, solo shoveling sucks. ;(
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 12, 2021 9:00 PM
Aug 2018
amlg said:
Sayan_Pal said:

I don't like it, solo shoveling sucks. ;(
winter is good from other aspect
Jun 13, 2021 2:28 AM

Feb 2014
Damn Geld always hits us with the saddest of memoirs. But with Lil Gobi by his side, he'll always be there for all.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 14, 2021 3:14 AM

May 2016
Damn, Milim was already aware of Mjurran spying on them. That's some OP demon lord instinct.

Jun 25, 2021 4:19 PM

Mar 2010
I always feel so relaxed and ready for bed after watching a episode. The peace is real, but also them sad moments really hit home.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 30, 2021 7:07 AM
Oct 2019
Why Milim remind me of the girl from Yuru Camp?

Lmao Youm and his party doing a labor work .

Wow we got Mjuuran for the first time.
Jul 14, 2021 2:11 AM

Oct 2016
Lmao Souei secretly directed pipes into his home, absolutely based.

Mjurran being watched by Milim is gold. That was a relaxing winter episode and we got more Geld moments, Geld is definitely the nicest dude in Tempest.
Jul 19, 2021 2:37 AM
May 2020
from this we got to see that winter and snow are a blessing for most and a curse for some so for the some they act as guardians for the most. damn this episode was so good
Dec 4, 2021 1:21 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The notice about not jumping to snow from the second story was hilarious.
Dec 14, 2021 2:58 PM

May 2017
SouthRzVa said:
Rimuru is Milim's personal sponge! That lucky bastard...

Another great episode. Milim and co. making a Rimuru igloo was truly heartwarming and as for Geld's part, it really caught me off guard but as some say, all bad moments have a conclusion and to know he won't have to worry about food nor refuge anymore makes me feel quite happy.

He was already bathing with them and now this...i wonder how many times he could touch the "special area" ?
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 14, 2023 5:22 AM

Jul 2015
Looks so cozy in that snow dome with Milim, Rimuru, Shuna and the adorable goblin kids.

Feb 26, 2023 3:11 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, Myulan appears, I think that's the first season 2 character? So I guess last two episodes might include others from season 2 as well.
Oct 21, 2023 7:26 AM

Nov 2010
Geld's flashback scenes were quite dramatic. What a shift in tone after all the lightheartedness.
Rimuru is so lucky to be used as a lather for those girls to wash themselves with!
Dec 16, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2023
Well that was something else of an episode, really.
Mar 14, 9:14 AM

Aug 2019
i wish we'd see more of how rimuru spends his nights since he doesnt sleep (he tried those sleeping pills but gave up on them after the first night ;D)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 5:56 AM

May 2015
Milim is such a wildcard for all the schemers in the story. It's great that she was onto Mjurran from the start lol. Geld remains the honorable traumatized legend he is. I'm glad he is so adamant about preventing those tragic hardships for the goblin youth.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

77 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

61 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

50 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2021

45 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

66 by Magicmist »»
Apr 13, 4:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.