Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2021 10:38 PM

Sep 2020
Like when a reviewer mades a bad score review:OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU GIVE THAT A BAD SCORE ALTHOUGH IT HAS 8,41 SCORE???

Or maybe when someone disagree about on opinion like,oh you don't like hxh? what a clown,lmao.

Note:haters don't count btw,they are bunch of pretentious fucker.

Mod edit: Thread Locked: Very very late lock on this thread that should've been lock when it was made. Way too much abuse and trolling everywhere including in this first post, but we completely missed it before and it's been necro'd recently so it needs a lock. Please refrain from making threads that encourage toxicity between fandoms. This is the same thing as threads asking for the worst fandoms and they never end well.
DeadlyRavenMar 16, 2021 12:37 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 9, 2021 10:41 PM

Mar 2020
Any of the top 50 anime lmao

For example, I've seen people getting murdered for saying they found Steins;Gate boring because it has a slow buildup.

Or when people say they found AoT boring and just get bombarded.

HxH, FMAB, Gurrenn Laggan, all of the top 50 most popular anime will have the same response from the fans lmao.
Feb 9, 2021 10:42 PM

Nov 2018
MHA fandom. Needn't I explain more?: https://twitter.com/shiggay/status/1358559596940566530

Plus they blow up on shit like Endeavor, birth dates that are the same as certain historical figures, or minute changes that hardly make an impact.
_cjessop19_Feb 9, 2021 10:45 PM

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Feb 9, 2021 10:46 PM

Dec 2020
Recently, I have seen a lot here in the SNK fandom. I'm from Latin America and over here, if you say it is not so deep, that the symbolism isn't that great, that you don't specially like the MAPPA's work with the animation or simply, that you think is overrated in the fandom, many ussers start saying that you are an idiot for "not understanding the complexity of the best decade anime". Even among youtubers criticize each other about whether or not it is a masterpiece.
Feb 9, 2021 10:46 PM

Feb 2017
Whatever show is trending on twitter at any given time. There is no site with worse discourse than twitter dot com.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Feb 9, 2021 10:57 PM
แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…โ˜…ส€แด‡แด€แด˜แด‡ส€

Dec 2018

It took me nearly 2 minutes to figure out what part of the picture that user had a problem with...
Feb 9, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2020
Please change the title.You're going too far.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 9, 2021 11:02 PM

Apr 2015

>Twitter
Isn't this cheating though? Everyone anime fandom flips out on Twitter no matter what.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 9, 2021 11:03 PM

Sep 2020
Scordolo said:

to what title?

longlonglonglonglong
Feb 9, 2021 11:07 PM

Nov 2018
Kyrosys said:
Scordolo said:

to what title?

longlonglonglonglong

Maybe "which fandom complains the most?"?

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Feb 9, 2021 11:07 PM

Aug 2020
Just look at my profile's poor comment section, losing its virginty to the code Geass fandom
01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110101 01110000
Feb 9, 2021 11:08 PM

Jun 2020
Kyrosys said:
Like when a reviewer mades a bad score review:OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU GIVE THAT A BAD SCORE ALTHOUGH IT HAS 8,41 SCORE???
Lmao Bruh I have seen you say worse for this reason
Feb 9, 2021 11:12 PM

Apr 2020
Naruto(In my place) , My Hero Academia and Jojo fandom is what first comes to my mind

Edit:- forgot AoT
CaptainGiriFeb 9, 2021 11:44 PM
Feb 9, 2021 11:40 PM

Dec 2019
As of right now, easily the AOT fandom. When you criticize AOT in the slightest way, most of the time fans will just attack you for not thinking it's the best thing in the world.
Feb 9, 2021 11:46 PM

Apr 2020
Xesty17 said:
As of right now, easily the AOT fandom. When you criticize AOT in the slightest way, most of the time fans will just attack you for not thinking it's the best thing in the world.

They're even spamming threads now that the season 4 score is closing FMAB.
I think most threads have been removed thanks to mooderators
Feb 10, 2021 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
SoSytph said:
"not understanding the complexity of the best decade anime".

Yuru Camp S2 is this decade best anime so far.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 10, 2021 12:27 AM

Jan 2021
_cjessop19_ said:
MHA fandom. Needn't I explain more?: https://twitter.com/shiggay/status/1358559596940566530

Plus they blow up on shit like Endeavor, birth dates that are the same as certain historical figures, or minute changes that hardly make an impact.

Holy shit, I didn't know you could be that much of a snowflake. That's actually hilarious how they changed how she looked ever so slightly and its an 'unforgivable' crime. I think MHA is garbage after season 1 personally but the fandom just turns me away from the show even more.
"ไธๅนธใ !" - Kamijou Touma
Check out my anime list by clicking here (it's public now).

Feb 10, 2021 12:28 AM

Nov 2016
SeekingChaos said:
Just look at my profile's poor comment section, losing its virginty to the code Geass fandom

Why are they saying you rated it too low? You rated it around the score it deserves
Feb 10, 2021 12:32 AM

May 2020
Usually shounen fandoms. Especially the new-gen ones like MHA
Feb 10, 2021 12:43 AM

Mar 2020
SnK is currently the realm of fanatics. People dont like it when you criticize anything they like because I guess it devalues them or something. Hell if I know. A lot of Fighting Shounen is filled with these people who would die before letting their favourite anime be criticized. So they whine a lot in retaliation and make some very compelling arguments about you being a loser with no taste.
Feb 10, 2021 2:42 AM

Feb 2021
AoT fans, FMAB fans, MHA fans, JoJo fans are goddamn annoying. They just can't help themselves but to explain why it's their favorite anime for every two goddamn seconds.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Feb 10, 2021 3:38 AM

Oct 2010
kaguya-sama fans are acting like snowflakes themselves a lot
Feb 10, 2021 3:47 AM

Sep 2019
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
AoT fans, FMAB fans, MHA fans, JoJo fans are goddamn annoying. They just can't help themselves but to explain why it's their favorite anime for every two goddamn seconds.
join Ex-arm fandom. It's one of the best.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 10, 2021 3:48 AM

Mar 2013
A couple of days ago this guy tried to insult me because (okay to be 100% honest I don't remember which anime he was mad about that I "rated badly" or dropped but looking at this profile I think it must have been Dokyuu Hentai HxEros?) but anyway he was saying how I have bad taste and am senseless ayda yada yada ๐Ÿคก like? okay no one asked you honey.

Anyway I think there are snowflakes in every fandom who take it over the top, tumblr has calmed down about this so most of those people are on twitter no thank god.
Most recently from what I've seen I'd say Snk? Given the whole debacle which has been going on and some threads I've seen. But then I think a lot of fandoms from the top 10-30? Are like that
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Feb 10, 2021 3:49 AM

Sep 2019
AOT, DITF, JoJo, FMAB and MHA but JoJo Snowflake fans are the most annoying to me.
Codex23Feb 10, 2021 4:08 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2021 3:59 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
I'm gonna say FMAB and MHA
Brotherhood fans dont want to give up their #1 spot
MHA has some ridiculous ships..
Feb 10, 2021 4:00 AM

Apr 2018
A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi), I've been asked by a stranger why I give this show a 7, and also once from a friend. I now scored it a score of 5 instead of 7 anyway.

Also, in any shows directed by Masaaki Yuasa, there will always be a fan of him attacking you if you say that you dislike his work, or by criticizing it.
ใ€€
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
โ€• Mark Twain
ใ€€
Feb 10, 2021 4:18 AM

Sep 2020
AOT, I can't even say that I don't like it that much without some obese, neckbearded dweeb calling me dumb.
Feb 10, 2021 4:23 AM

Sep 2014
Here is a list of series with "snowflake fandoms" OP, just for you.

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2
TV · 2019
Monogatari Series: Second Season
TV · 2013
Mob Psycho 100 II
TV · 2019
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
Movie · 1997
Yakusoku no Neverland
TV · 2019
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
TV · 2020

Why? Because anyone who complains about "snowflakes" are very likely acting like snowflakes themselves. You could have changed the title to "What is the most toxic fandom and why?" and this thread would have been the same thing.
VEN0Feb 10, 2021 4:28 AM
Feb 10, 2021 4:32 AM

Sep 2014
AwokenStroken said:
AOT, I can't even say that I don't like it that much without some obese, neckbearded dweeb calling me dumb.

You gave seeason 1 a 7/10, which means "good" according to MAL. Maybe people think you're dumb because you are saying you hate something you gave a 7/10?
Feb 10, 2021 4:33 AM

Sep 2020
VEN0 said:
AwokenStroken said:

You gave seeason 1 a 7/10, which means "good" according to MAL. Maybe people think you're dumb because you are saying you hate something you gave a 7/10?

I never said that I hated it, I said that I just don't like it that much.
Feb 10, 2021 4:34 AM

Sep 2014
AwokenStroken said:
VEN0 said:

You could change "Maybe people think you're dumb because you are saying you hate something you gave a 7/10?" to "Maybe people think you're dumb because you are saying you dont like something you gave a 7/10?" and it would have the same meaning. My point still stands. I dont really think anyone is going to get triggered because you gave AOT a 7/10, that is a 100% fair score for season 1.
VEN0Feb 10, 2021 4:39 AM
Feb 10, 2021 4:35 AM
Dec 2019
most of the big shounens probably but the gintama fandom is pog cuz its smol
Feb 10, 2021 7:16 AM

Feb 2016
The biggest snowflakes are those who say “your opinion is worthless if you haven’t completed it yet.” I’ve seen that from fans of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Higurashi, and Umineko.
ใใฎ็›ฎใ ใ‚Œใฎ็›ฎ๏ผŸ
Feb 10, 2021 7:42 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
When I think Snowflake I think to think making artificial, insincere distinctions to try to make yourself seem special in some way. Raging about how you scored something isn't a snowflake thing, that's just being an asshole. Sensitivity is not snowflake, special is snowflake.

Monogatari fans are the greek gods of artificial distinctions and trying to disingeniously prop up both their series and themselves (for being fans of the series) as more intelligent, interesting, complicated, et cetera., than they could ever really uphold. When I think snowflake fandom, I think Monogatari. And they are extreme enough as snowflakes to where I typically argue they're the most toxic fandom overall among those lines, due to how common it is to lean towards dishonesty about the series in discussion and how hard a lot of people try to use it as a fake distinction. You are not special for liking Monogatari, it's a ridiculously popular series. You are not interesting for liking Monogatari, there's about 500,000 other Shinobu forum sets on this site and we need *less* of them. Monogatari isn't some complex bit only the chosen High IQ people can understand, it directly tells you the theme of every arc 4 or 5 times before telling you again at the climax. Take your fucking series and shove it so far up your ass that it goes through your intestines and comes back out through your mouth.

In terms of just most rage-prone fandom, though? Attack on Titan or MHA, I don't fucking know. Usually the rageprone ones are at the most surface level of mainstream and the fans themselves are just kids who lack perspective on how anybody can think differently than them. That's something most people grow out of and it's not especially interesting.

ManabanFeb 10, 2021 7:48 AM

Feb 10, 2021 7:42 AM

May 2018
In my experience, it's Monogatari fans and Clannad fans. They start hating and insulting me if I say I didn't like the shows.
Even if I gave proper explanations.
Even if I didn't say anything and they just accidentally saw I rated them low.
And if I say something harsh/provocative out of fun, there come hard insults and even death threatenings in profile and private messages.
Many popular normie shows' fanbase are the same. Fanboys just can't comprehend the fact that someone may dislike these shows.
On the contrary, when I say I disliked and dropped some "elitist" shows like Kiseijuu, Uchuu Kyoudai, Slam Dunk, fans usually are cool about that.
So, in my opinion, normies are much more toxic than elitists.

Feb 10, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
Umineko fans will crucify you for saying you dont like it and it has one of the worst fanbases i have seen
Feb 10, 2021 7:55 AM

Feb 2015
AoT, not even a contest.
Haven't you seen all the topics they created in the last weeks? Many of them also straight up lose it if you rate any season lower than 8. A lot of them think it's an objective masterpiece, which is something that doesn't even exist. You don't like it (or just don't like it "enough")? Burn in hell.
There are many normal AoT fans too ofc! But the fandom is so big that there's a crazy amount of toxic ones :x
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Feb 10, 2021 8:34 AM

Mar 2012
Any (non-BL) fandom that has fujoshis - they'll always get started about how you are homophobic for not liking a gay ship/character that they do. It's like bruh he's gay! He's special. Gay people don't do anything wrong!

HxH fandom - I guess they seem a bit quieter now but up till a few years back I would always have some triggered weirdo asking me to explain myself as to why I didn't like HxH, of course no explanation was ever good enough.
Feb 10, 2021 8:44 AM
Mar 2020
Just pick any fandom but must be on Twitter. I heard it once how peeps on Twitter trying to cancel the author of MHA because one of the characters has the same birthday as Hitler and they think the author supports Naziism or something like that.
Feb 10, 2021 8:50 AM
Aug 2020
Definitely the Uzaki-chan fandom. Whenever someone says that they don't like the titular character's design they start screeching and saying they're an "SJW that hates big boobs".
Feb 10, 2021 12:02 PM

Oct 2017
StormxNightmare said:
AoT, not even a contest.
Haven't you seen all the topics they created in the last weeks? Many of them also straight up lose it if you rate any season lower than 8. A lot of them think it's an objective masterpiece, which is something that doesn't even exist. You don't like it (or just don't like it "enough")? Burn in hell.
There are many normal AoT fans too ofc! But the fandom is so big that there's a crazy amount of toxic ones :x

Don't worry the manga fanbase is pretty divided now on whether the series is still amazing or an absolute dumpster fire. Once the last half gets the final season the hype should calm down a bit with the fanbase attacking each other. Though I still enjoy AOT for what it is even if the last arc is pretty bad in my opinion as I loved it up to the last 20 some chapters. Regardless of your opinion on the ending it is going to be divisive. Honestly I don't know if it's because of S3 Part 2 renewing interest but I didn't feel the fanbase got really toxic until then. The MAPPA controversy just added fuel to the fire. I was taking a break from anime when AOT first came out so maybe it was bad then.

Though to respond to the thread really any highly critically rated anime is going to have a fanbase like this. There are some popular shows like Fairy Tail and SAO who won't go at your throats for being critical granted some can have a victim complex. You can also throw in controversial shows too like Shield Hero where even criticism directed to the series and not the fanbase leads to incredibly hyper defensive takes and people assuming tons about your beliefs and interests. Just because I defend the premise of the show or go after people defaming the fanbase doesn't mean I think the show doesn't have many flaws.
BilboBaggins365Feb 11, 2021 1:52 AM
Feb 10, 2021 5:37 PM

Apr 2017
Kyrosys said:

Or maybe when someone disagree about on opinion like,oh you don't like hxh? what a clown,lmao.

Re:Zero fandom. I have been harassed by their fanbois for pointing out major characters (that they happen to waifu) for being flat (as a character, not the boobs). Every time I try to point out a fault of the anime, they they say "But the light novel was..."

Dammit, I don't give a shit how the light novel does or what they do, when I speak of Re:Zero the anime, I am talking about the anime.

Worse yet was the offended dude when I said Re:Zero isn't a masterpiece, which sadly he fervently believes should be considered one even when he is unable to give a single justification why or even define what constitutes a masterpiece in his own words.
BalsaminaFeb 10, 2021 5:40 PM
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Feb 10, 2021 5:40 PM

Apr 2017
This site's users are the most snowflake fandom I've seen in a while. Like, no joke.
Feb 10, 2021 6:05 PM

Sep 2020
AoT, MHA. Also those who consider themselves elite cause they watch old anime
Oh and can't forget FMAB fans lol
Feb 10, 2021 6:44 PM

Jul 2019
Kyrosys said:

100% the AoT fandom. People don't even have to give it a bad score in order for them to send death threats. I saw a person say he liked it and gave it 7/10. He was viciously attacked by AoT fans because he didn't think it was a masterpiece. They act like the show is the best piece of literature known to man (I once saw an AoT fan comment that when AoT is finished it will revolutionize story telling, not just in anime, but in literature as a whole) and that they're superior to everyone else. And they will definitely have a breakdown if you don't agree with them. Even now with the rating wars where they'll heavily manipulate the scores to get AoT to the top. Some even go as far as to create bot accounts. And then they cry in the forums because MAL isn't doing anything about the people who gives AoT 1/10.

Edit:
VEN0 said:
AwokenStroken said:

You could change "Maybe people think you're dumb because you are saying you hate something you gave a 7/10?" to "Maybe people think you're dumb because you are saying you dont like something you gave a 7/10?" and it would have the same meaning. My point still stands. I dont really think anyone is going to get triggered because you gave AOT a 7/10, that is a 100% fair score for season 1.

Didn't even notice this comment until I already made my post. But I can definitely back up that the AoT fandom will still attack you if you give it anything less than 9/10. Like I mentioned in this post. Someone gave it 7/10 and he got brutally attacked for not saying it's a masterpiece.
AvicebronsFeb 10, 2021 6:49 PM
Subarashii
Feb 10, 2021 8:31 PM

Dec 2017
Lucifrost said:
The biggest snowflakes are those who say “your opinion is worthless if you haven’t completed it yet.” I’ve seen that from fans of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Higurashi, and Umineko.

Somewhat agree with higurashi, since it takes at least the first season really to fully understand the mystery, and even then, probably s2

Haven't seen logh, i've got the umineko vn downloaded (apparently the anime isn't great) but haven't read it yet
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Feb 10, 2021 8:52 PM

Oct 2012
Basically every shounen anime that's targeted to loners will induce a cringeworthy effect on its fans. They'll say "Naruto/Subaru/Naofumi saved me from killing myself!! How dare you speak badly of them!!!"
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Feb 10, 2021 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
I personally belong to many of the snowflake fandoms, still not a snowflake. Thankfully. I can't deal with my anxiety and that amount of anger they carry at once XD I'm still surprised they don't die of a heart attack or something in front of the keyboard.
Feb 10, 2021 9:57 PM

May 2010
Jesterino said:
Any of the top 50 anime lmao

For example, I've seen people getting murdered for saying they found Steins;Gate boring because it has a slow buildup.

Or when people say they found AoT boring and just get bombarded.

HxH, FMAB, Gurrenn Laggan, all of the top 50 most popular anime will have the same response from the fans lmao.

If you find Steins;Gate boring you probably need a new hobby

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 3 hours ago

19 by BitChilly »»
41 seconds ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 6 hours ago

31 by WatchTillTandava »»
47 seconds ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - Yesterday

45 by Coaghim »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 8 hours ago

12 by rohan121 »»
3 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

65 by Pinoffin »»
17 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.