Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, those guys at the movie theaters had no idea what awaited on that day. That's a terrible way to die.

More interestingly, we got to see Junpei adapted from the manga and hear about Mahito's horrific experiments. I find Mahito to be not just a dangerous character but also one with a malicious personality, similar to most of the other Cursed Spirits.

Yuuji's skills are still improving with his abilities, a lot more when he first obtained them.
Nov 27, 2020 9:20 AM

Apr 2020
Mahito, who made the three people die horribly, that's why Junpei seems interested.

I don't know why, but those glasses fit Gojou well, lmao.

It seemed, Yuji could use his cursed energy skillfully.
Nov 27, 2020 9:46 AM

Nov 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, those guys at the movie theaters had no idea what awaited on that day. That's a terrible way to die.

True, but that's what you get for skipping class I'd say, lol and good to see that they didn't pull any punches with that part.

Nice episode again. I like Nanami, but Mahito is a different tier tbh. Such an entertaining character.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 27, 2020 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Junpei will fall into dark side due to his some trauma and bullying. I'm concern Yuuji and him relationship because they appeared together in OP.
Nanami's ability and personalities are very nice. I like his stoic. Thrilling episode overall.
Nov 27, 2020 10:42 AM

Jan 2018
I take back what I said in the last episode thread about the censorpship.
This adaptation is amazing.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Nov 27, 2020 10:43 AM
Jan 2020
Some new scenes from the opening!
We have Nanamin and Todou now, yay!
Nov 27, 2020 10:59 AM
Mar 2018
Where are the people that said they censored the scene when I said it was all about the lightning there?
Nov 27, 2020 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
I liked the opening few minutes of the episode, the tone of it was grim and fitting with intrigue. Kinda fell a bit after the opening portion for the rest of it, but this episode was better than the last one for me. Nice seeing more of Junpei in this episode though.
Nov 27, 2020 11:17 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Nanami is awesome, love his straight man logical attitude. Lot of funny interactions with Yuuji.
So each of Yuuji's punches is basically a double punch, first with his raw physical strength and little curse energy and then all his energy flows in creating a double impact. Pretty cool. xD

Here's to hoping Junpei doesn't decide to ally himself with Mahito and the curses, based on what was said over the phone. I assume Mahito can unlock Junpei's potential to use cursed energy.

Post credit scene was hilarious.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Nanami saying that becoming an adult means the accumulation of small little despairs is so unbelievably accurate, I don't know where to start. xD
Lelouch0202Nov 27, 2020 12:32 PM
Nov 27, 2020 11:21 AM

Aug 2020
I liked seeing the blood and itadori in action

Why gojou dripping tho??
Nov 27, 2020 11:27 AM

Aug 2012
This anime is so damn good.
Every episode was great so far.
Nov 27, 2020 11:27 AM

Jul 2012
I hope nothing bad happens to Nanami. I'm getting a bad feeling about him going at that guy alone.
Nov 27, 2020 11:28 AM

Jul 2017
OH HO, the Cinema mini-arc.

The average kid Junpei thought he'd get his long-awaited revenge against the bullies, but Mahito did it first in the most grotesque way. What a way to lead a person down the wrong path. A human who was borne from the hatred, it's no wonder cursed spirits are beneficial.

A new character: First-Grade sorcerer Nanami Kento, and he already stands out for being meticulous and to the T. EVERYTHING IS SHIT, and that's his philosophy (and honestly I don't mind for a hilarious whack). But when it comes to his powers, he's as OP as Gojou in the technical sense, and he is yet another SUS WITH STYLE! Yuuji has a lot to learn to utilize his Jujutsu powers to the beneficial, much less achieve the ideals of the teachings of Gojou-sensei (and now Nanami to further his capability, whether resting or fighting).

Using Yuuji as bait commodity seems to work well for Nanami-sensei Nanamin, not just for safety precautions. Based on the OP though, soon Yuuji and Junpei will trade blows with one another, and I'm awaiting those moments to arrive.

Gojou-sensei stalking Nanamin in the post-credits with the chin-chin is just butt-ton hilarious.
Nov 27, 2020 11:29 AM

Aug 2013
So they didn't censor those bodies which is good.

Nanami is pretty cool. Loved his interaction with Gojou.
And Gojou looked good with those glasses and that hairstyle.

Things are starting to look interesting.

Nov 27, 2020 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
Nanamin's cool af and nice Itadori's improving in using his powers.
Nov 27, 2020 11:32 AM
Sep 2020
This episode was okay. Pretty quick, felt like it went by really fast, but not much ended up happening.

I liked the fight scene! We finally saw Yuuji use his cursed energy. Guess the training with the bear paid off.

Hoping that our two main storylines intertwine soon (Inter-school event & Itadori's training), because I really loved the interaction between the trio of Megumi, Itadori and Nobara.
Nov 27, 2020 11:34 AM

Jan 2009
Yuji's power is double strike eh

Nanami implying to choose the lesser evil

Nov 27, 2020 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
Is it just me or is Gojo especially sexy in this shot?

Love the added detail of the watch on the ticket booth lady:

Which explains why the "curse" was saying "bento"

I like how the introduction of the three curses we saw like 2 episodes back was quite subtle

It was crying...
I wonder if it realized what has happened to its body...

Gojo XDDD ╰⋃╯

Mod Edit: Removed multiple screenshots
ttcchenDec 21, 2020 11:53 PM
Nov 27, 2020 11:37 AM

Feb 2019
Another 10/10 ep. My goat Nanami here now too and man Tsuda Kenjirou really fits him too. A lot better than I expected. That whole fight sequence with Itadori was dope.

Junpei is great in the anime so far too. Think his seiyuu is doing a great job of selling his kind and timid nature.
Nov 27, 2020 11:39 AM

Jun 2015
Very solid episode. I really dig the new character Kento. What I don't get is why 5 already voted the episode with an 1/5. Did this episode do any changes from the manga or why is that?
Nov 27, 2020 11:40 AM

Apr 2013
Nanami and Mahito finally make their official entrance, liked both VAs for them surprisingly. And Sunglasses-Gojo made an appearance too that’s cool.

Not much censoring is appreciated. Only complaints for me is the episode’s structure and pacing which isnt really a fault to MAPPA since the manga pacing is all over the place to begin with. Still, it was a weird decision to end the episode where they did.
Nycro said:
Very solid episode. I really dig the new character Kento. What I don't get is why 5 already voted the episode with an 1/5. Did this episode do any changes from the manga or why is that?
There’s an influx of 2020 accounts on MAL right now and also a lot of people that just rate anime/manga that are popular a 1 because it makes them feel good.
Nov 27, 2020 11:44 AM

Sep 2019
+ I’ll call you Nanamin then.

- I will slap you.

It was a good episode.
Nov 27, 2020 11:46 AM
Jan 2020
Nycro said:

Trolls and haters. That's one con of JJK becoming popular, unfortunately.
Nov 27, 2020 11:51 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well can't say that those three punks of high school students didn't deserve that gruesome death that was visited upon them. Well Nanami sure is quite the direct person. Still thats some calmness that he's able to emit as the enemies approached. Still that scene when he finally revealed his hand sure was complemented by some excellent OST. The fact that he just signed off so casually just served to enhance his awesomeness. Still the fact that their enemies were former humans was pretty unnerving. Overall a decent ep that balanced out the combat with character intro, detective work and an insight into how curses work as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2020 11:59 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Itadori is paired up with Nanamin who's an ex-salary man turned Jujutsu user. The two of them go on a investigation of a incident at a movie theater where cursed energy is being used on humans. They ended up tracking down two cursed monsters that used to be humans. Nanamin uses a cursed object that targets an opponents weakness, while Itadori uses "Divergent Fists" in which he stores all the cursed energy in his fists. Itadori is then tasked with following Junpei who was involved at the movie theater incident. Meanwhile, Junpei seems to be under the spell of Mahito as he continues to deepen his knowledge about curses through him.
Nov 27, 2020 12:05 PM
Apr 2018
Just want to comment how good Nanamin's bouncy hair animation.
Nov 27, 2020 12:06 PM

Aug 2020
Nanami seems like a cold guy but he's actually funny and cares about the students. Also GOJO in normal clothes?!?! ALSO WAS THAT OIKAWA I SAW???
Nov 27, 2020 12:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's terrifying to see what they can do directly to a human, so many possibilities like that :/
Nov 27, 2020 12:12 PM

Jun 2014
Nanami is a cool character and badass from what we saw this episode. However, I'm getting a bad feeling about him going to take on Mahito by himself.

We also got to see more of Itadori's ability which was cool. A raw strength punch followed by an influx of cursed energy that acts as a second impact seems like it'll make Itadori a formidable fighter in the future, especially as he continues to improve and get stronger.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 27, 2020 12:18 PM

Mar 2019
jerryjoonie said:
Nycro said:

Trolls and haters. That's one con of JJK becoming popular, unfortunately.
Yeah, you really hate to see it. It's honestly pretty sad, like imagine going out of your way to shit on a good series thinking it's gonna actually do something LMAO
Nov 27, 2020 12:19 PM
Aug 2020
Good episode, mahito looks very menacing and junpei seems to be a follower of him, think my fav character would go to nanami, after all my fav va is the va for him
Nov 27, 2020 12:21 PM
Aug 2020
couldn't really concentrate on what he was explaining about itadori's cursed energy bc gojou looked too damn good in those glasses i couldn't look away lol
Nov 27, 2020 12:28 PM

Nov 2018
i love how they really created details on the jurei's expression, it makes me sad seeing them hurt by yuji's punch..
Nov 27, 2020 12:29 PM

Mar 2010
Yawn... didn't feel interested in that fucking loser with his hair over his eye.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 27, 2020 12:29 PM

May 2019
Junpei is in the OP now, and he’s wearing a school uniform, sitting next to Yuuji. Nice spoiler lol.

Nanamin saw the trap but still decided to storm in alone huh? So he has chosen... death.

Nice episode as always. Gojou’s little letter to Nanami at the very end was perfection lol.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 27, 2020 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
Glad to see they showed us the whole thing of those deformed faces this time around.

Nanami is a cool character, but as a villain, Mahito is really interesting and I love the scenes where he is interacting with that human boy, like they are both human.

The detail on that watch made me realise, it was the cashier lady who got modified this time around... So cruel.

Even in sunglasses, Gojou is fabulous!

That post credit gag was hillarious XD
Nov 27, 2020 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
haahaha Nanami's face when he read gojo's letter.
--
gojo be looking fine as ever 😍😍😍

removed-userNov 27, 2020 12:43 PM
Nov 27, 2020 12:44 PM
Nov 2014
Did we or did we not see a volleyball player that could easily be Oikawa Tooru? Nice nice nice...

Favourite part - Nanami telling Itadori what it means to become an adult: the accumulation of small little despairs like loosing hair or the disappearance of your favourite stuff in convenient stores. That's what every adult with 30+ years of life experience has ever told me.

The penis though...
... and Gojo rocks in casual clothes and those glasses! I mean... hot damn!
Nov 27, 2020 12:49 PM

Mar 2014
Nanami is such a great addition to the cast lmao. He is relatable and his interactions with Yuuji and Gojo are really fun. Speaking of which, Gojo with sunglasses was hot.

So I imagine this is a Mahito-centered arc? He seems like an interesting character. Can't wait to see what will come from Yuuji following Junpei in the next episode.
Nov 27, 2020 12:50 PM

May 2013
pockyharem said:
Nanami seems like a cold guy but he's actually funny and cares about the students. Also GOJO in normal clothes?!?! ALSO WAS THAT OIKAWA I SAW???

Gotta admit the references in this anime are craftly made, I am so impressed I am enjoying it so much. xD Gojou looks so damn fine with the sunglasses

Nov 27, 2020 12:50 PM

Jun 2015
Excellent eps. Delved into the question of what makes a god a god. If no one believes in them, then they cease to exist. But if enough people believe in them they can manifest in physical form. And looks like the same is true for manifestations of curse energy. Brilliant story telling once more from this show probing the metaphysical and our relationship to Kami.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 27, 2020 12:57 PM

Oct 2019
Very good episode, I wonder what will happen next episode

Also that guy looks like araragi
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Nov 27, 2020 1:10 PM
Oct 2014
Shirase-san said:
Mahito, who made the three people die horribly, that's why Junpei seems interested.
they look disgusting af but idk if it’s a “horrible” way to die. Maybe it felt like they were overdosing on drugs. An actual horrible way to die is to be boiled alive
Nov 27, 2020 1:24 PM

Mar 2020
On jujutsu scroll, i didnt know satoru would draw a penis xD
Btw i love the new op and how every new characters introduced every week! :v
Nov 27, 2020 1:31 PM
Oct 2017
nanimeanswhat said:
Junpei is in the OP now, and he’s wearing a school uniform, sitting next to Yuuji. Nice spoiler lol.
He was always in the OP
Nov 27, 2020 1:40 PM
Nov 2019
Am I just seeing things or did I really see oikawas cardboard cutout when nanamin and Yuji were on the way to roof
Nov 27, 2020 1:41 PM

Mar 2020
First few minutes of the episode before the opening definitely got me interested right away!

Curses are scary, especially the ones I saw this episode. Creeping me out.

Well we saw Itadori use his new and improved power and dang was the animation fire. Nanami was pretty cool too!

Good episode :)
Nov 27, 2020 2:14 PM

May 2019
ImJMC said:
He was always in the OP

Whaaat for real? Then I didn’t realise it until now because I didn’t know who he was until this episode lol

ttcchen said:
It's not a spoiler lol.

It’s still a spoiler lol because it hasn’t happened yet but it’s there.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 27, 2020 2:23 PM
Jul 2020
Ooo loved the added scene of gojo in the OP. Never really saw him as some raw dropping dude but damn he looked good in that scene. Bruh and the fit thoo with the glasses was quite sexy.

Am I tripping or did I see an oikawa cardboard cutout? I saw a few other Easter eggs lol, I wish they did this with all anime.

For some reason I keep comparing gon from hxh with itadori. They seem very similar to me.

Glad itadori’s training with the bear payed off! He’s certainly improved a lot and can apparently do so even more.

wanna beat mahito up.

I’m really concerned about junpei( I rlly wanna give him a hug) and even more so for itadori...since they are both seen together at the end of the OP in a seemingly positive setting. Hopefully everything will turn out alright.

Cant wait for the next episode!!
Stay safe, stay healthy <33
AryaleNov 27, 2020 2:29 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

637 by Gingko »»
Apr 23, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.