Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 22, 2020 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, William had this planned out with Enders being part of the plan.

On that liner is not only a crime but a cover up. I have to say, this episode managed to become a mystery and psychological thriller. William brings out the best from this show with his strategic mind.

Nov 22, 2020 6:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The whole theater thing was pure genius, and he totally became crazy.
Sherlock at the end was extremely interesting, his deductions are great I can't wait to see him more against them.
Nov 22, 2020 6:34 AM

Dec 2014
That was staged beautifully. Great episode.

Sherlock at the end is excited, I'm really looking forward to how things are going to progress in this version of the battle of wits.

The next episode is called "A Study in 'S'" which sounds like it's gonna be based on "A Study in Scarlet". Very excited.
Nov 22, 2020 6:40 AM
Sep 2015
Look like the next two episodes will be focus on Sherlock Holmes, which is reasonable since it'll also introduce Dr. Watson as well. I'm wondering if they'll adapt undertone secret relationship between Holmes and Watson.
Nov 22, 2020 6:42 AM
Apr 2019
this anime is such a treat to watch. every week it gets better without fail. today’s episode was executed so beautifully. it was excellent how they portrayed enders’ hunting in parallel with him being hunted by the police later on. can’t wait for the next episode.
Nov 22, 2020 6:45 AM

Nov 2019
Moriarty needs to step up his own game next time after that conversation with Sherlock. Really great end to this arc too.

Also, the preview for the next episode looks like we'll finally be introduced to Watson. It'll be interesting how this anime will depict Holmes and Watson solving cases together.
Nov 22, 2020 6:49 AM

Jul 2017
Chapter 6 of the manga: The "Noahtic" Act. 2

The continuation of last week's episode, and Moriarty's deductions are deceptively fun to muster while acting like Sherlock (but with a twist). Playing the act along with the imbecile Lord Blitz Enders is just a blast to see his slow but eventual downfall.

The whole theatre troupe is such pure ingenuity, what a dramatic showcase for "the Second Act" for all the people in the luxury cruise liner to witness. Even Sherlock got his own chance to investigate and interrogate Moriarty's intricate cover-up stage plan to the T at the very end, looks like Moriarty's got a challenge awaiting for him on the fight against evil and the matter of Sherlock's justice vs. Moriarty's crime utility.

And Sherlock Holmes most famous sentence: Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

BRAVO. JUST BRILLANT!
Nov 22, 2020 6:59 AM

Nov 2016
Lol, Enders got fucked. What an exhilarating show, but I honestly felt a bit bad for him since at the end of the day he was just a lost soul.

Sherlock was pretty cool again, especially his entrance. I'm even more hyped for his arc now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 22, 2020 6:59 AM

Jun 2020
Ah what a fucking banger, A Study in Scarlet next?? Watson gonna be introduced let's go
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 22, 2020 7:21 AM

Sep 2019
Moriarty made the nobleman stab a guy in front of everyone, then the nobleman lost his mind and tried to kill someone but Sherlock stopped him. Sherlock is having fun while solving the mystery which was made by Moriarty. Great episode, I'm looking forward to see more of Moriarty and Sherlock's interactions.
Nov 22, 2020 7:24 AM

Oct 2017
The visuals during Moriarty's plan's second stage were lit af, loved it so much.

That was once again a perfect execution of the plan and damn this was on a whole different scale than the other crimes so far.
Nov 22, 2020 7:28 AM
Feb 2019
i love how they made everything more dramatic and significant in the anime i can't lie but amazed by how beautiful the story is
Nov 22, 2020 8:01 AM
Sep 2019
Oh my god, the episode was pure greatness, One which made me feel mystery and thrill after a long time, truly loving this show till now. Next episode we get A study in Pink anime version I guess from the title.
Nov 22, 2020 8:07 AM

May 2014
I can spot a few rather big holes in the plan:

Enders does not even notice that he is being lifted onto the stage. ...How?

Lifting him onto the stage makes it obvious that someone is doing the lifting on purpose. That is a dead giveaway. Even Sherlock does not explicitly point it out, instead only talking about the time of death.

How does Moriarty even know that Enders will stab the dead body over and over again? Enders could have done any number of things, such as simply check the body and run off.

But still not bad compared to the average quality of scheming in anime, of course.
Nov 22, 2020 8:08 AM

Apr 2020
The staging, the trickery and the presentation of the murder is an absolute delight!.

Count Enders got his life thrown away just like that. In front of nobles and commoners alike, a man gone crazy rampages in despair. When he speaked "Mori...ar...ty?", I was having goosebumps. Imagine being at your final seconds, you saw the man who you thought was helping you but was actually the traitor seeing you off with a smile. Life is a bitch, he might think.

Lastly, Moriarty's second char with Sherlock was very good. Holmes really doubted the validity of the murder and was eager to question Moriarty with his hypotheses. Just like Nana Hiiragi, he will not show his weakness and will just go along with the flow coming up with fresh assets in real time. Sherlock is truly the main rival of Moriarty's schemes. It'll be interesting to see the beloved Detective Sherlock's POV next week. Another great episode of the show, I am loving every showing so far.

(And there I said it, Moriarty is related to Talentless Nana, I said it)
Nov 22, 2020 8:37 AM

Jun 2016
An excellent episode. One to enjoy for sure, and Sherlock pulling off Sherlock deductions at the end and that famous quote of his at the end brings the Sherlock chills XD
The next episode seems to be a Study in Scarlet so more Sherlock then :P I look forward to see him again. Time to see how this Sherlock Holmes does things and also how they adapt the Study in Scarlet case.
Gift by Mimurona

Nov 22, 2020 10:19 AM

Feb 2019
Best episode yet. No doubt. Moriarty set Enders up beautifully and his descent into madness throughout the episode was beautiful. A fitting death for scum like him.

But most importantly, Sherlock is now onto Moriarty and these last few eps are gonna be wild mind games, I can tell. I’m so hyped. Can’t believe people are sleeping on this show.

Edit: I’m gay for every guy in this series.

Nov 22, 2020 10:26 AM

Jun 2014
Another piece of shit noble gets what he deserves, you love to see it. Sherlock put Moriarty on edge with his deductions at the end though. These "perfect crimes" committed by Moriarty are going to need to be executed flawlessly if Sherlock continues to be a nagging presence going forward.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 22, 2020 10:35 AM

May 2019
If it keeps going this well it will probably end up being my AOTS. This is so good.

I loved how they set the noble up. A perfect plan. Or is it? Sherlock dropped his name in the end, he’ll surely be a trouble from now on, and Moriarty is aware of it.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 22, 2020 11:33 AM
Mar 2020
I want to slap a 10/10 on this already. but ill wait until next week to be sure. The voiceacting and sound desgin! the characterdesgins! and the freaking imegry. havent seen something this up my alley in a while.
Nov 22, 2020 11:40 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Man this series is so good. Enjoying this so much!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 22, 2020 12:13 PM
Feb 2020
THEY PULLED A FRIGGEN SHERLOCK HOLMES INTO THIS MESS!!! I LOVE IT!!! XDDDD

PLUS HE KINDA HAWT!
Nov 22, 2020 12:23 PM

Apr 2018
What a great act from Moriarty it was purely insanity. I gotta give it to Sherlock Holmes tho for almost finding out the truth. That was a good way to introduce Sherlock. I hope we see Watson soon tho xD
Nov 22, 2020 2:21 PM

Apr 2019
Best episode so far (others were godly too!) man. perfect planning and execution by moriarty and crew. Just watch out for antagonist (or protagonist?) sherlock!

Nov 22, 2020 2:38 PM

May 2018
Welp, that's it for that crazy nobleman, he got the death he deserve, all thanks to Moriarty and his lackeys.'

Oh, it looks like Holmes wil have his own arc next....

IDK about you guys here, but IMO Holmes is outnumbered around here, cu'z Moriarty has his bothers, Albert and Lois, a sharpshooter and a all around guy.
Nov 22, 2020 3:01 PM

Jun 2017
I still don't get it, can anyone explain how Enders saw that guy alive watching the show when he was dead?
Nov 22, 2020 3:09 PM

Aug 2020
The title of next week's episode was only partially translated in the subtitles of the preview. The kana read in romaji as "Sharokku Homuzu no kenkyu daiichimaku", which means "A Study of Sherlock Holmes Act 1", not just " A Study in (S) Act 1". This of course refers to the very first Sherlock Holmes novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Study in Scarlet".
Nov 22, 2020 3:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. The plan was so nice, its really smooth beyond a great timing. Good job. I even think that, i am already twisted to their drama to setting up those bastard Counts, but yeah, they kept a show as their main purposes, to show how cruel those-so-called noble. Counts got the karma he deserved, being hunted, fell into the ocean, following the commoners thug that you killed the night before on to the hell. The last of his sight showed that its just too late for you to realized the mastermind of your death, nobleman. Lol

Following his plan succession, the city under a great talk after those incident. However, Moriarty seemed to realize someone that might became a potential troublesome. Holmes, he introduced himself to his fellow mathematician. That was surely a delightful mystery, Holmes, indeed. Unfortunately you seemed to be pretty late to realized the big scheme of a man that you called mathematician. It might be hinted, Holmes was already suggest Moriarty to be the man that Holmes was talking about. The mastermind of Noah act. However, indeed, he was lacking a proves that surely already erased by Moran and co. At least Holmes having so much fun solving the case, the mystery, while in fact he just already too late to arrived.

Solid episode to introduced the first met of Holmes with Moriarty. The next will be the introduction of Doctor Watson. So, left aside those Noah thing, lets go to another pretty handsome man that might became another burden to Moriarty plans. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 22, 2020 3:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shashu said:
I still don't get it, can anyone explain how Enders saw that guy alive watching the show when he was dead?

I believed, it must be one of Fred trick to disguised himself as that thug. Remember, he could disguised himself, even become a woman too.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 22, 2020 3:54 PM

Jun 2017
badabass said:

I believed, it must be one of Fred trick to disguised himself as that thug. Remember, he could disguised himself, even become a woman too.

Ah, thanks!! I remember now.
Nov 22, 2020 4:20 PM

Nov 2014
Shashu said:
If you remember where Enders is all running around, we are shown a scene where Fred stood by a wall and wiped his face ~ I know you got your answer, but I wanted to clarify where you saw Fred wiping the makeup off his face.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Nov 2014
TheDeedsOfMen said:

Lifting him onto the stage makes it obvious that someone is doing the lifting on purpose. That is a dead giveaway. Even Sherlock does not explicitly point it out, instead only talking about the time of death.

How does Moriarty even know that Enders will stab the dead body over and over again? Enders could have done any number of things, such as simply check the body and run off.

But still not bad compared to the average quality of scheming in anime, of course.
1. Way too into stabbing
2. Lost in his mind and doesn't notice anything happening around him, remember, Enders is a damn psychopath and can be lost in his mind when he gets extremely upset which is why I believe he didn't notice why the stage got lifted.
3. Again, he was extremely confused, upset and enraged since he believed he saw that thug alive and wanted to make sure he stayed dead which is why he stabbed him over and over again in pure anger and frustration.

Conclusion? Enders is a goddamn psychopath and is way too enraged to notice a thing, remember that Enders can snap at anyone because of a simple mistake? Yeah, that's the reason.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2020 5:03 PM

May 2014
TheOneOfSeven said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

1. Way too into stabbing
2. Lost in his mind and doesn't notice anything happening around him, remember, Enders is a damn psychopath and can be lost in his mind when he gets extremely upset which is why I believe he didn't notice why the stage got lifted.
3. Again, he was extremely confused, upset and enraged since he believed he saw that thug alive and wanted to make sure he stayed dead which is why he stabbed him over and over again in pure anger and frustration.

Conclusion? Enders is a goddamn psychopath and is way too enraged to notice a thing, remember that Enders can snap at anyone because of a simple mistake? Yeah, that's the reason.
Sure, Enders has previously neglected to think about things while murdering people, but that isn't enough of an empirical basis to guess his actions with extreme precision. It is not like he stabbed the man so many times the last time either. Maybe Moriarty had plans B and C in case Enders did something slightly different, but we can't tell.

Thankfully, we have not yet ventured into Death Note / Code Geass territory of near-impossible predictions, and I hope it won't get quite as excessive. Some of the "deductions" in the previous episode (such as guessing Moriarty's exact profession based on virtually nothing) were already a bit silly though.
Nov 22, 2020 5:17 PM

Nov 2014
TheDeedsOfMen said:
TheOneOfSeven said:
1. Way too into stabbing

Sure, Enders has previously neglected to think about things while murdering people, but that isn't enough of an empirical basis to guess his actions with extreme precision. It is not like he stabbed the man so many times the last time either. Maybe Moriarty had plans B and C in case Enders did something slightly different, but we can't tell.

Thankfully, we have not yet ventured into Death Note / Code Geass territory of near-impossible predictions, and I hope it won't get quite as excessive. Some of the "deductions" in the previous episode (such as guessing Moriarty's exact profession based on virtually nothing) were already a bit silly though.
Well, we viewers would have no idea what was going to happen IF Enders chose to inspect the body and make a run for it, however, since he was way too deranged and deep in his anger, the plan went smoothly as Moriarty knew he was a hot-tempered man who could be careless.

And the "deductions", my friend, is the way Sherlock can guess anyone's profession, if you have seen the BBC Sherlock version, he could basically tell your profession and what you are doing with ever few clues that even you would be astonished. He could easily tell I am studying in the bakery course with few clues without me seeing it. So for me, it's not silly, it's simply the Sherlock way. You may find it silly, but it's not. And also, the Sherlock in previous versions (like the Guy Ritchie's Sherlock and the BBC Sherlock) have been able to guess someone's profession with such ease, it's not a surprise that this one is also capable of doing so.
Nov 22, 2020 5:45 PM

Jul 2017
damn I really am liking the Holmes Moriarty rivalry going on lol, seems like none are willing to budge. Though I do hope that this isn't just a Holmes cameo and he'll actually get more involvement later on lol

I was wondering how they were gonna frame the count on the grand scale, but as soon as he went in the basement it was super obvious :P
Nov 22, 2020 5:53 PM

Mar 2018
This went above and beyond anything I could have ever expected from this show, having not read the manga. It's truly everything I wanted from it. My only concern is like....how are they gonna top this? Very excited for next week, I haven't been this enthusiastic about a weekly anime since Erased.
Nov 22, 2020 5:54 PM

May 2014
TheOneOfSeven said:
And the "deductions", my friend, is the way Sherlock can guess anyone's profession, if you have seen the BBC Sherlock version, he could basically tell your profession and what you are doing with ever few clues that even you would be astonished. He could easily tell I am studying in the bakery course with few clues without me seeing it. So for me, it's not silly, it's simply the Sherlock way. You may find it silly, but it's not. And also, the Sherlock in previous versions (like the Guy Ritchie's Sherlock and the BBC Sherlock) have been able to guess someone's profession with such ease, it's not a surprise that this one is also capable of doing so.
An action doesn't become plausible simply because works of fiction say so! Come on. You can't seriously believe that. Are you trying to troll me here?

I could write a character who can predict everything in a narrative. It doesn't logically or empirically imply that his means of prediction actually work.
Nov 22, 2020 6:08 PM

Nov 2014
TheDeedsOfMen said:
TheOneOfSeven said:
An action doesn't become plausible simply because works of fiction say so! Come on. You can't seriously believe that. Are you trying to troll me here?

I could write a character who can predict everything in a narrative. It doesn't logically or empirically imply that his means of prediction actually work.
I am in no way trying to troll you here, what are you on about? I am basically saying why Sherlock was able to guess correctly of Moriarty's profession is the Sherlock way, because he is, I dunno, a genius like Moriarty? I have seen it multiple times in the various media of Sherlock. Sherlock is Sherlock and it shouldn't be surprising, he has always been like that, no matter what media he is a part of.

And the same logic can apply for Moriarty in that case.
Nov 22, 2020 6:26 PM

Nov 2014
TheDeedsOfMen said:
TheOneOfSeven said:

Okay, this is another reply where I have looked up the original Sherlock and his famous deduction skills and the same thing falls down there, Sherlock is very known for his intelligence and astonishing deduction skills, it is stated that he "observes the dress and attitude of his clients and suspects, noting skin marks (such as tattoos), contamination (such as ink stains or clay on boots), emotional state, and physical condition in order to deduce their origins and recent history." Plus even how you stand can make a difference and make him guess your profession.

And remember, this is all fiction, everything doesn't have to make sense, but I am clearing things out here. Questioning Sherlock's deduction skills is like questioning his character overall, Moriarty could have said "You are wrong" and Sherlock would be surprised, but he didn't. Moriarty was surprised that a man he didn't know of and was as intelligent as he was, could figure out his profession like it was nothing.
TheOneOfSevenNov 22, 2020 6:30 PM
Nov 22, 2020 7:06 PM
Jul 2020
Hey Sherlock nice to meet you again, I remember reading those detective books about you as a kid.
Ahh I’ve always lived for the conflict between Sherlock and Professor James Moriarty (or as a now call him “Will”). Since I started this on a whim I need to research some more (on the anime).
Edit: ohhh this is being based of a manga, okay..thought it may be an anime original.... guess I’m getting on a ride blindfolded, just barely being able to see under the mask :) damn I be sounding smart af.

Arc enemies for life 💕✌️ better not see anyone shipping them -.-

Great episode!! After catching up from episode one to now in just the spam of a few hours, I am nothing short of excited, plus astonished that I didn’t initially put this on my list of seasonal anime to begin with.
It’s been good so far, but the ED is quite perplexing....it doesn’t fit well with the theme and story at all.

Also, how the hell have they already announced a season two if this season hasn’t even finished airing? Not complaining, but it doesn’t seem a bit ilogical.

Can’t wait for the next episode!!
Stay safe, stay healthy. Hide yo wife, wifi and kids.
AryaleNov 22, 2020 7:29 PM
Nov 22, 2020 7:11 PM

Jun 2019
A solid conclusion to that mini-arc. I don’t know how the Count didn’t realize that the floor was moving, but I’m sure you can make the argument that he was over-emotional at the time. The cat-and-mouse game with Sherlock is all I’m looking forward to in the coming episodes.
Nov 22, 2020 7:16 PM

May 2014
TheOneOfSeven said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

I am in no way trying to troll you here, what are you on about? I am basically saying why Sherlock was able to guess correctly of Moriarty's profession is the Sherlock way, because he is, I dunno, a genius like Moriarty? I have seen it multiple times in the various media of Sherlock. Sherlock is Sherlock and it shouldn't be surprising, he has always been like that, no matter what media he is a part of.

And the same logic can apply for Moriarty in that case.
TheOneOfSeven said:
Okay, this is another reply where I have looked up the original Sherlock and his famous deduction skills and the same thing falls down there, Sherlock is very known for his intelligence and astonishing deduction skills, it is stated that he "observes the dress and attitude of his clients and suspects, noting skin marks (such as tattoos), contamination (such as ink stains or clay on boots), emotional state, and physical condition in order to deduce their origins and recent history." Plus even how you stand can make a difference and make him guess your profession.

And remember, this is all fiction, everything doesn't have to make sense, but I am clearing things out here. Questioning Sherlock's deduction skills is like questioning his character overall, Moriarty could have said "You are wrong" and Sherlock would be surprised, but he didn't. Moriarty was surprised that a man he didn't know of and was as intelligent as he was, could figure out his profession like it was nothing.
I'm sorry, but MAL has so many trolls that I am cautious about them. I just found it strange that your argument was based on Sherlock's portrayal in fiction instead of the quality of his actual methods. Yes, they like to consider him a genius, but is he actually a genius?

Yes, I question Sherlock's character overall. That is exactly what I am doing. Being loyal to the original source material isn't enough if the problems were already present there too. Calling a character a genius does not actually make him a genius, and that is a problem because it creates a dissonance between the character himself and his portrayal.

Fiction doesn't always have to be hardcore realistic, but it should make sense in-universe. Sherlock and Moriarty do not present sufficiently reliable means to deduce what they do. It is actually not deduction anyway and more like enlightened guesswork or statistical analysis, bound to be unreliable.
Nov 22, 2020 7:17 PM
Jul 2020
9000 said:
Best episode so far (others were godly too!) man. perfect planning and execution by moriarty and crew. Just watch out for antagonist (or protagonist?) sherlock!

Since this is in the perspective of Moriarty, yes he is the antagonist. In reality he is the protagonist, that’s how his character was written.
Nov 22, 2020 7:22 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode, even though it was obvious what was going to happen, it was still thrilling to watch Enders get what he deserved. Interesting divergence from the manga though,
The conversation with Sherlock was ofc awesome too.

I have one big problem with the plan though. How does no one (including Sherlock) find it strange that the platform was conveniently pulled up right at the time and right at the spot when Enders was killing the dude? That meant someone else was aware what was going on and raised the platform to out him, which was obviously the case...

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Nov 22, 2020 7:32 PM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode, Moriarty's plan went off smoothly with Enders being played like a fiddle. We have now been officially introduced to Sherlock Holmes. That conversation between Sherlock and William was really great.

Looks like next episode will focus on Sherlock let's fucking go.
Nov 22, 2020 8:35 PM

Mar 2016
I am really fanboying right now. Sherlock said his famous line "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Despite being the antagonist, Sherlock still appears to be a good guy.

Sherlock said he enjoyed the mystery, which reminded me of how—in the book—he'd said he has been bored ever since Moriarty left.

When we saw the ballet performance, and the curtains closed, I thought they just spoiled a ballet show for us. lol. It seems that was just act I.

The next episode introduces John Watson, and the title is "A Study in 'S' ". I shouldn't be too excited, but it feels like we are about to get the first case from the novels!
Nov 22, 2020 9:17 PM

Apr 2020
That was quite the setup, making him commit murder on stage and also putting him in the place of the people he has hunted.

We can officially confirm that he is indeed Sherlock Holmes. I really wish had not gotten spoiled or had no clue to his name but here we are. We'll be seeing more of him next episode.
--AbiSa--
Nov 22, 2020 9:46 PM

Nov 2013
I have come to a point that I accept that Enders didn't have any suspicious regarding Moriarty willing to just go along with his crime as this is kind of tropes that always happen in short mystery books so I don't have big problem with that.

But I just couldn't buy that he doesn't realize that he got lifted up when he stabbed the commoners. At least in said mystery books there's at least an explanation on why he couldn't get out like he get trapped or something so yeah it just meh.

Also Holmes never use his feet when in action/fighting because he only excels in Staff and Boxing. I know the anime is different takes but I guess it will be nice to add some odds detail from the original sources.
DannyTheDonkeyNov 22, 2020 9:55 PM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 23, 2020 1:09 AM
Apr 2018
Damn the voice acting in this episode was lovely. Tatsuhisa Suzuki as that noble was incredible as always.
Nov 23, 2020 2:13 AM
Jun 2017
10/10 for this weeks episode... this is what moriatry is planning to do all along... yeah
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2020

118 by Avenger-senpai »»
Feb 23, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

135 by insideGegeswalls »»
Feb 4, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2020

95 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 22, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

95 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 16, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

96 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 15, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.