Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 2, 2020 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Harpy girl sounds like a huge problem for Princess since how noisy she can be.

Episode sold the character chemistry between Harpy and Princess really well imo. Seems the Princess recognizes how fluffy Harpy's wings are. They even sleep on the same bed together! But seriously, a very charming and adorable episode imo. Also glad to see characters like Neo get a little bit of screen time.

Nov 2, 2020 10:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's not a princess it's a demon xD poor Harpy she just wanted a friend but she used her just to get a better comforter.
And she was so annoying with the vuvuzela, poor tree guy, at least the princess has a log bed now
Nov 2, 2020 10:48 AM
Oct 2016
Syalis has finally interacted with some female demons. Makes sense it took a while since they were out on the front lines fighting the human forces who've ramped up with the princess captured. Harpy had a rough time with the princess. Her wings were almost taken off for their feathers but luckily that can't really happen. Syalis using her fluffy feathers as a comforter. Harpy getting the real short end of that stick literally having Syalis wrap herself with her feathery wings. The princess sleep posture is horrible tossing and turning like she was. Knocking both herself and Harpy off the bed. Harpy got so happy to finally have a female friend then spilling the beans about the cloud material used for the castle horns. Super comfortable stuff though, Syalis just chopping it up with her giant scissors. Harpy and her poor quads flying the princess back and forth. Syalis was kinda annoying at that demon meeting but her expression leaving was sad. Alruane trying to feel sad for her didn't quite work out. Chopping up that tree demon just to make a log bed. The princess will make a bed out of anything. Got some good exercise from it all.
Nov 2, 2020 11:01 AM
Jul 2020
Holy smokes I love the show so far - I think the harpy is really likable, her reactions are absolutely top notch. Can't wait to see where princess's quest for good sleep will take her next
Nov 2, 2020 11:08 AM

Aug 2012
Atleast Harpy is happy now that she got a human friend.
Nov 2, 2020 11:14 AM

Sep 2019
They made her watch his brother getting flayed. It was a really good episode, just like the other ones. This show is easily one of the best shows of this season.
Nov 2, 2020 11:16 AM

Oct 2020
So we got to see the female side of demons,nice :)
But the only true demon is the princess who will destroy anything in her path just for a chance for a good sleep.
処刑課師匠
Nov 2, 2020 11:31 AM

Nov 2014
After everything she did I'm surprised she didn't cut Harpy's wings Tho I guess I'm happy, I'd feel sad for her... lol
Nov 2, 2020 11:37 AM

Nov 2016
Awww, she found a new friend, eh, I mean comforter.

And lol, that wood chopping exercise was savage.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 2, 2020 11:50 AM

Mar 2019
not gonna lie, the tree-kun had the best face expressions...like the happy and free feeling after a hard f** haha

all the demon women are cuuute and friendly...they are not demons for sure
Nov 2, 2020 12:15 PM

Apr 2020
*Hime sees feathers* omae-watashi-tomodachi ajjaja

Harpy is so cute! great addition *´▽`* but she was another victim of the actual demon. at least felt she found a "human" friend
glad to see there was female demon warriors! and with the flower evil garden we lerned Hime isn't eco friendly LOL
it's funny, i started this anime on my bday and make me happy every week
Nov 2, 2020 12:29 PM

Jan 2015
My favorite episode so far
The last sketch was hilarious omg, couldn’t stop laughing

Also, Harpy is so cute! She deserves better. And I got SO scared I thought Hime was about to cut her wings
XenocrisiNov 2, 2020 12:34 PM
Nov 2, 2020 1:12 PM

Nov 2018
This series just keeps delivering, every episode is pure chaos and war crimes. I love it.
Nov 2, 2020 1:15 PM

Mar 2020
Ya I'm questioning if the princess is a human or not.

Goodbye tree :( You were material for a bed. Your sister witnessed the whole cutting process lol.

Even the female demons can't do anything against the princess.

Good episode :)
Nov 2, 2020 1:42 PM

Mar 2017
Male, female, vegetable, animal, or mineral, they are all in great danger to the human princess.

It is such aa cute fun show that is in the lead for my AOTS.
Nov 2, 2020 1:50 PM

Feb 2019
You know, I'm starting to feel sorry for the demons for the devil they "kidnapped"
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 2, 2020 2:06 PM

Oct 2018
Ignoring how f*cking cute this whole anime is, if you think about it, the princess is actually a serial killer.
Nov 2, 2020 2:06 PM

Mar 2018
One thing that I absolutely love about this show and was really prevelant here is the suprisingly dark undertones. Like the main character uses a lonely girl to her advantage without giving a fuck about her and then a few minutes later disasembles a family member of one of the leaders of the castle. Not to mention last episode were she assisanated someone to wear their skin and then kill their leader to take his place and instruct a desperate group of workers to work for only her. If this anime wasn't so lighthearted this would fucking horrifying but here it is hilarious.
Nov 2, 2020 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
This princess and very interesting each episode makes me addicted.
Nov 2, 2020 3:15 PM

Jun 2017
The tree seemed to enjoy being hollowed out. lol

I thought we would get more interactions with the Harpy but Sya is just out of fucks when it comes to everything non-sleep related.

-Aincrad- said:
Ignoring how f*cking cute this whole anime is, if you think about it, the princess is actually a serial killer.

That's the best part!
Nov 2, 2020 3:47 PM
Feb 2018
I feel so bad for the little harpy
Nov 2, 2020 3:58 PM

May 2013
The princess is really savage out there, this episode made me feel a little bad for some of those demons somehow... even though this should normally be the other way around lol

Nov 2, 2020 4:10 PM

Apr 2015
The longer she stays there, the more she is fit to become the next demon queen! That wood chopping and hollowing was savage AF while family were watching XD
Nov 2, 2020 5:59 PM

Apr 2019
Princess is just bullying Harpy and MASSACRED that wood... at least he can't feel the pain.

Nov 2, 2020 6:10 PM

Jul 2013
At this rate, the demon castle will be gone before the hero gets there lol
Nov 2, 2020 6:33 PM

Mar 2016
Poor Harpy being another victim of Syalis' manipulation schemes (love how her eyes change sometimes like when she was eyeing up the wings).
Was actually wondering what the weird noise was during the meeting. Thought it was going to be Syalis, but never expected she'd be in the damn room! xD
Rather perplexing how the demons think nothing of her wondering out of her cell anymore even though she's meant to be a prisoner bargaining chip. Even have them feeling sorry for her......at which point they show her carving up a tree demon for a log bed :P

This is becoming one of those series that I just don't want to end. Please let her continue to torture the demon castle for eternity :3
Nov 2, 2020 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
Another one who fell for princesses' tricks, poor Harpy.
The whole tree part was insanely good! I mean, that was probably the only way to convince Neo xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 2, 2020 7:46 PM

Aug 2020
Once again,the Princess used Everyone Everything as her supply to help her get a good sleep.Poor Harpy and her leg muscles.
It's good to see the Female Demons.It's a Cute episode just like all the other episodes.
Nov 2, 2020 7:46 PM

Oct 2017
I feel so bad for the Harpy, all she wanted was a friend but she was used as a comforter instead.
Nov 2, 2020 7:49 PM

Jul 2017
The Demon Lord's female forces have arrived...and they'd thought that this'll help Princess Syalis have a companion...BUT NOPE, she's the same as ever.

Harpy...you're just another equation to Syalis's manipulation and bullying with the RPG elements intact. A friend for a futon, WELP HAHA. And if that's not enough, Harpy's "friend gauge" of the Demon Castle's trade secrets always getting leaked for "good reason" only pursues Syalis's sleeping habits to good use.

The Princess's back at the Demon Council to do hijinks...and being a perfectly happy prisoner...for carving a log bed out of a tree demon, to which is one of the 10 Demon Lord's Elders (Neo Alarune) brethren...WHAT A SCENE OF ABSOLUTE INGENUITY. Purity achieved!

I'm starting to think that Syalis would be better left as the Demon Lord's princess rather than the humans rescuing her, that'd be great.
Nov 2, 2020 8:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. No way she could let every demons on that castle fell on a relaxation. Even with the female units, tho. They still didn't match at all to my loli sleepy princess that give no shit to them xD. Harpy being manipulated, and that lady green demon thought no different toward Suya princess. And yeah, they were all so wrong with their line judging that sleepy princess xD.

Its funny how the demon king slowly gaining a realization that his abducted princess was so different from his initial thought. Yeah, my damn lord, its true. You picked the wrong human!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 2, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2018
Ravioli Ravioli please don't bully harpee

please

Also, think about how dark this show would be if the princess did her deeds on humans
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Nov 2, 2020 11:15 PM

Feb 2019
This show literally cures my depression
Nov 3, 2020 12:01 AM

Apr 2020
We now got to see some female demons and OH MY GOD SHE'S CUTE. Thankfully I watched it on HD to see the marvel which is Harpy. She loves humans and since Princess is in the Demon Castle, it's a very great opportunity to finally have some "girl talk".....I want to say sike for her. The princess still wants to sleep and Harpy is on a bad course for disappointment. People can relate to Harpy's saying, "I thought she wants to befriend me, but she just uses me as a comforter"...yep best quote ever.

On the other part, the top demons are in the meeting after the Heroes defeated the Sand Dragon (they took that long geez). Too bad the Princess is bored as fuck and decided to play annoying horns during the meeting. Ofc the wolf ordered her to leave, but Princess Sya's face is so cute to avoid and left. Neo Alraune took interest and questions the demons' distrust on her. In exchange, they showed to her the Princess beating his onii-san to a hollow, and now she is down.

Another solid and funny episode. Even though it's feeling a bit repetitive now it still makes me laugh hard than expected. And Harpy deserves love.
Nov 3, 2020 1:42 AM

Oct 2016
Another really great episode, oh God I love Harpy and I also really feel bad for her lmao. But, eyy she thinks their friends that should be good enough for her heart. At least she's the princess's comforter ;DD.

Didn't feel bad for the tree though as he was enjoying it lmao. Look at all them demon's affected by sad princess, though that quickly changed into fear lmao. It's funny how the rest of them is just used to the princess's antics. This show is definitely a gem.

Nov 3, 2020 2:40 AM

Apr 2014
This series gets better with each episode. The princess is as always bringing mayhem to the whole demon castle.
Nov 3, 2020 4:59 AM

Aug 2017
At this rate, she might even defend the castle against the heroes because it has a good bed to sleep in. The demon leaders seems to have given up keeping her in the cell at this point.
We are only here for a short amount of time, I want to waste as much of that time possible doing nonsense
Nov 3, 2020 5:26 AM
Jul 2020
Dark meetings and that you have her in the background playing music ,,😅😄
Nov 3, 2020 10:29 AM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
This episode was great. I loved her interaction with the harpy. Damn, that princess is COLD. Probably my favourite non-sequel show of the season. I've just bumped my score up to 8/10.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Nov 3, 2020 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
Poor, poor Harpy. Just wants to be friends with the princess and has to suffer so much for it (not least her quads). The second half was the funniest skit of the show so far, the shift to an external perspective of the princess' shenanigans making them all the funnier as she brutalises Alraune's brother to make a bed.

Easily the best episode of the show so far.
Nov 3, 2020 1:35 PM

Nov 2012
Name a cuter harpy
Nov 3, 2020 2:17 PM

Sep 2012
The princess is an Alpha: she wants something, she takes it. And like Alpha, the whole demon castle will become her harem !
Nov 3, 2020 3:00 PM

Mar 2020
Poor Harpy, she just wanted a human friend to talk to. She was lucky that the Princess didn't want to rip her wings off.
And in the end we have the Lumberjack Princess, brutally murdering Neo's brother.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 3, 2020 10:12 PM

Oct 2018
The part where Harpy try to get the Princess to chat with her but backfired and instead create a wall of rejection full of teddy demons is totally hillarious.

Rest in peace tree-kun. Well at least he enjoys being hollowed out. I feel sorry for Alraune. She had witnessed her own brother being hacked to pieces.
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 3, 2020 10:33 PM

Jul 2016
A delinquent Demon Tree... well, that's creative xD

Overall, nice episode but only regarding the last skit. Sorry but I felt too bad for Harpy to even enjoy the first half. Now the only thing I want to do is to give her tons of hugs and be her friend.
SouthRzVaNov 3, 2020 10:37 PM
Nov 4, 2020 6:59 AM

Nov 2013
Poor Harpy...I was so worried about her safety lol. Princess is scary!
Nov 4, 2020 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
Harpy is very cute girl. I want to hug and kiss her seriously :D
Maoujou has many problems as usual...due to Suyarisu Hime. Her act becomes more danger than before in a good way xD Second half made me laugh so hard. Very entertaining series so far.
Nov 4, 2020 4:48 PM

Apr 2012
how the heck can a human princess be more evil than the demon lord, they should just replace him with the princess, she would be like "the human kingdom has some nice things for sleeping which demons dont have, lets conquer them" xD
Nov 4, 2020 11:10 PM
Nov 2018
I watched all the episodes in these last few days. It's really funny, how it's like an adventure game where you must gather items.

Such a surprise to see Harpy's feet. But the, a harpy would look like that. The female demons were in for a shock when they came back.

Really funny when you realize the princess was in the room while they were holding their war council, and that she was the one making the ominous background noise.

I guess in the end the princess will choose to stay with the demons, after she has made the perfect bed and bedroom. And it will be part of the peace agreement that the demons will take good care of her. Given that she is more demon than they are, they will have to.
Nov 5, 2020 12:08 AM

Mar 2010
The demons are so kind hearted lol. Its nice to see the female demons. They are pretty and cute. Lol at her killing the female plant demon's brother lol
StardewNov 5, 2020 12:12 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Possible second season?

tvabsurdist - Dec 17, 2020

43 by Seregosa »»
Apr 4, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2020

156 by Ske80 »»
Feb 5, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2020

150 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Oct 12, 2020

79 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

94 by Lazen11410 »»
Aug 20, 2023 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.