Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2020 5:40 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post.
The thread will be unlocked at 23:00 (JST).
The thread is now unlocked.

Concerning spoilers: Just another reminder since this series is getting spoiled to death. Please do not confirm a theory someone has or give hints about something that happens later on. Continuously spoiling future events in an anime can be seen as trolling and can result in a warning or a ban.

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
DeadlyRavenSep 2, 2020 7:00 AM
Sep 2, 2020 7:05 AM

Apr 2020
Typhoon, Minerva and Daphne, finally appeared, so it was Daphne who created the White Whale and the Rabbit.

And Satella also appeared! when she said "i love you" "i love you" "i love you" that gaves me goosebumps!
Sep 2, 2020 7:09 AM
Aug 2018
Shirase-san said:
Typhoon, Minerva and Daphne, finally appeared, so it was Daphne who created the White Whale and the Rabbit.

And Satella also appeared! when she said "i love you" "i love you" "i love you" that gaves me goosebumps!

Where did they end the episode? Did they complete the Satella sequence? or just started it?
Sep 2, 2020 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
The Subaru and Echidna conversation was pretty chill until some unexpected guests showed up. I know the moments were meant to be serious but I couldn't help laugh because of Typhon's personality.

Seems Echidna has a lot on her mind after that talk about the jealous witch now. Pretty interesting episode actually.
Sep 2, 2020 7:34 AM

May 2019
“Until there's nothing left to use”

FINALLY best boi Subaru REALIZEd that the Return by Death is suposed to be used like in ALL YOU NEED IS KILL!

Btw, we can REALIZE that the OP of this season is a reference for this moment.
Sep 2, 2020 7:51 AM

Oct 2017
This episode was really interesting. I liked the new characters, they were hella amusing.

So Subaru's return by death has limitless use, that's op.

Wow the witch of Pride Typhoon's a kawaii loli but what she did to Subaru wasn't cute at all.

Lol the witch of Wrath Minerva seemed more like someone who heals rather than spreading destruction.

And as for Daphne she was more helpful than I thought she would be. I mean she gave away the info on how to beat the rabbit so easily which kinda surprised me but after listening her reason for that it makes sense.

Satella makes her appearance and she's madly in love with Subaru XD.
MegamiRemSep 2, 2020 11:41 PM
Sep 2, 2020 7:59 AM
Sep 2018
This episode was so fucking good
Loved that after credit scene
Sep 2, 2020 7:59 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Fantastic episode! A lot happened and a bunch of info was given. This season will definitely need a re-watch before moving on to the second cour.

Now the rabbit scene makes more sense and I assume that the serpent will appear later down the road.

The multiple times Subaru has been revived for this arc makes it really confusing about who is where and what their motives and allegiances are
anime-primeDec 31, 2020 9:43 PM
Sep 2, 2020 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
Lmao those three witches. Love em already, all three of them quite interesting in their own right, would love to know even more on them.
Sep 2, 2020 8:03 AM

Jul 2014
I was expecting no OP and no ED, but we got ED and an after-credits scene :-)

rakp333 said:
Where did they end the episode? Did they complete the Satella sequence? or just started it?
Garfiel saved Subaru and then, after credits, there is a scene in which Roswaal is holding his copy of the Tome of Wisdom while slowly being consumed by the darkness.
mozgowSep 2, 2020 8:14 AM
Sep 2, 2020 8:04 AM
Jun 2020
damn every of those witches is hot waifu material especially minerva and we finaly see satella at last her voice maybe we gonna see her face to next episode
Sep 2, 2020 8:06 AM

Jul 2015
This man has so much trust for Subaru, he definitely knows something! And he's holding that book like it's precious.
Sep 2, 2020 8:07 AM
Apr 2020
too bad they didnt adapt subaru eating his fingers from hunger
Sep 2, 2020 8:10 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Satella definitely looked like Emilia wearing a hood, and sounded like Emilia. Suddenly, it seems like everyone was paranoid of Emilia for very good reasons.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Sep 2, 2020 8:10 AM

Jul 2014
lapine05 said:
It only happens in the WN. There is no such scene in the LN.
Sep 2, 2020 8:11 AM
RevengeCountdown

Mar 2019
lapine05 said:
it wasn't in the LN
EMT

Sep 2, 2020 8:11 AM
Dec 2018
It's nice to see we're getting some explanation and seeing some screen-time with the other witches in this episode.

Now we know there are 3 great mabeasts, and Daphne's intention was do more good than harm (i.e. rabbits for an infinite supply of food, however, these rabbits can defend themselves.)

Garfiel is unpredictable as ever; to save or not to save Subaru after each death.

Make sure to watch all the way to the end, there's a scene with Roswaal after the credits.
I know now that I know nothing.

Sep 2, 2020 8:16 AM

Jan 2019
Holy sh*t her appearance made me freak out so hard lol. For you headphone users I hope u got the best ASMR in your life haha. Also everyone make sure to watch even after the credits.
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 2, 2020 8:18 AM

Jan 2017
I hope Echidna dies a brutal death. And Subaru being retarded as usual not realizing she insulted Emilia, Satella (who he should be grateful for because RbD is an OP power) and Petra in front of him. At least Minerva is nice. Typhon really taught him some manners and Daphne was cool. Satella was really cool this episode! And damn! Roswaal knows about his RbD

Satella is so cool <3
swirlydragonSep 2, 2020 9:25 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Sep 2, 2020 8:21 AM

Feb 2020
We finally get answers!
Continuing with the tremendous talk between Subaru and Echidna, 3 new guests appear ... or rather 3 more witches !!
Now we know who created the white whale and the "tender" rabbits (and the reason is tremendous haha)

Great episode, and a top, top scene.

By the way, at the end there is an extra scene !!
Sep 2, 2020 8:22 AM

Feb 2019
Lots of changes from the WN in this episode, I know there’s going to be a lot of confused people lol. Loved the Magical Girl vibe they went with for Minerva.

Satella looked so badass, they went full on wedding dress for her, dropping so many hints.

And then that post credits scene from ending of volume 11. damn man

I want to make my usual long analysis of the episode, as usual white fox did a great job, but there’s genuinely not much to comment on. Next week is going to be spicy though.
Sep 2, 2020 8:24 AM

Nov 2013
swirlydragon said:
I hope Echidna dies a brutal death.

But she is already dead.
Sep 2, 2020 8:26 AM

Aug 2013
Seeing all these witches, Typhon, Minerva and Daphne. Well, what can I say, they have all have interesting personalities.

Satella making an appearance in this episode. That was kinda terrifying to witness.

The after credit with Roswaal... does he know everything...

Sep 2, 2020 8:29 AM

May 2016
Excuse me Roswaal, what the fuck
Sep 2, 2020 8:32 AM

Sep 2018
Amazing episode! i dont even know where to start!

Subaru and Echidna continued their chill talk. Echidna revealed the rabbits are one of 3 Great Mabeasts created by Witch of Gluttony. Subaru meets Witch of Pride Typhoon-a cute little girl that breaks him into pieces, Witch of Wrath Minerva- The Crazy Diamond with a superhero personality, and Witch of Gluttony Daphne-that just want everyone to eat well and be eaten.

When Subaru comes back there's no one outside and everything is covered in darkness. From the darkness comes Satella. Listening her repeating Aishiteru over and over with my headphones on was some real creepy ASMR.

At the end Roswaal is consumed by the darkness while holding the same Gospell as Beatrice ( is this one the 2nd copy-the same she has, or perhaps even the original Tome of Wisdom?).
His last words imply that he knows about Return by Death.
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 2, 2020 8:35 AM

Oct 2018
AISHITERU AISHITERU AISHITERU

heard & watched that shit fullscreen with headphone full volumes at 1 am

scared tf outta me
Sep 2, 2020 8:35 AM

Apr 2019
Very insightful episode. A lot happened, simple as that. Stakes continue to get higher and higher.

Sep 2, 2020 8:36 AM

Jul 2016
This was amazing, #TeamSatella. I can't wait for next weeks episode.
Sep 2, 2020 8:37 AM

Jan 2017
JGChaves said:

But she is already dead.

Well then I am glad Satella took care of her (not a spoiler, it was stated by Beatrice in season 1 that Satella devoured all witches)
swirlydragonSep 2, 2020 9:01 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Sep 2, 2020 8:39 AM
Jun 2019
This is the episode that explained it all after 1 and a half season of waiting what is the reason why it is happening to subaru and how he is able to return from death. Very Good episode and good writing too.
Sep 2, 2020 8:41 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Ah yes, more Echidina screen time. Plus we get a detailed explanation about Sabaru's Return By Death. We also get to see the witch of Pride, Wrath, and Gluttony for the first time while Satella makes an appearance near the sanctuary.
Sep 2, 2020 8:41 AM

Jun 2019
The meeting of Subaru with the witches was pretty scary and idk how to explain. Lol
but Echidna still the best girl this season. The episode was pretty interesting and amazing. Hyped for next week.
Sep 2, 2020 8:45 AM

Oct 2019
Post Credits

We see Roswall with a GOSPEL!
The shadow from the witch is slowly drowning his room and then he says
"Next time Subaru try not to make any mistakes"

Any question go ahead and ask!
I see dead people
Sep 2, 2020 8:47 AM
Apr 2018
LOL, Minerva/Witch of Wrath is literally Crazy-Diamond!
What really happened with the handkerchief?
Also, I knew it Roswaal! You knew about RbD...
Sep 2, 2020 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, finally we could see more of the Witches of Sin other than Echidna. Typhon was scary yet funny (the scene with Subaru's arm was darkly amusing), Minerva is a cutie (and even has Crazy Diamond) and Daphne is nightmare fuel loli (thankfully she didn't end voring Subaru as I feared). And, even better (or worse for Subaru), Satella herself finally appears by herself in the series!
Too bad the Witches of Lust and Sloth didn't appear, really wanted to see them.

I guess it's time to die again, since Roswaal said that the timeline was done for and Subaru nees to re-start. And, well, since Roswaal seems to know about Return by Death and has a gospel, the suspicions around him just increased. Let's see what's his endgame, now that Subaru needs to both stop the attack on the mansion and destroy the rabbits.
Sep 2, 2020 8:54 AM

Oct 2018
Minerva the true best girl finally making an appearance.
Sep 2, 2020 8:56 AM
Sep 2012
loved it 5/7 <3 all new characters are amazing, hope we get to see the rest of the witches at some point.
I really dislike LN/WN fans spoiling/hinting things left and right, just spoiler tag it ffs. I only come here to see other people's reactions to the episode when I enjoy it, but there's always idiots who can't help flaunting their original source knowledge around. this is an episode discussion, not a volume/chapter one!
Sep 2, 2020 8:57 AM

Feb 2016
All the witches shown till now have quite quirky personalities
Emilia and Stella's VA is the same

This time things changed from the start compared to the other redos. Can't wait to see the outcome of this
Sep 2, 2020 8:59 AM

Aug 2018
no OP, gotta go go go!
Holy shit! This loop is hard!
Really great episode, lots of questions answered!
There's a scene after the ed, don't skip it!
Donna best girl!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 2, 2020 9:01 AM
Jun 2016
Wow, I was expecting a chill episode after such an action-packed one, but we got so many reveals, it was just as exciting and thrilling.

Alright, first big reveal, I guess there really isn't a limit on how many times he can RBD. Which makes sense, can't have the protagonist really dying on us,
so if we know that he has to get past something in a limited amount of attempts, it takes away from the suspense. This way, we will never know how many times Subaru will die to save everyone. Now Subaru can confidently say that he will die as many times as he needs to to save the people he loves (from the OP). The mystery served its purpose for making Subaru wary of dying too many times. This is all assuming Echidna was right. I believe she was.

Delusion? Does that mean that Satella has to continue to be delusional in her infatuation with Subaru so that she will keep on bringing him back?

Dang, hardcore Rem fans are going to be triggered, Rem really is a blip in this whole story, heck, nobody else is part of Subaru's destiny but him alone, but Rem is even less so because she was the first to go.

Echidona is so insecure, I love it.

Wow, so it's one of the three Great Mabeasts made by Daphne herself. I wonder what the ulgarm and the mansion beasts are then. Were they made by the Archbishop of Gluttony? I can't see Ley doing something like that. Maybe those were made by Daphne too, but they weren't important enough to be called Great Mabeasts. White Whale is dead, Great Rabbits are in Sanctuary, we still haven't seen the Black Snake yet, though I think I saw a glimpse of what looks to be one in the OP if I'm not mistaken.

Dang, so I guess the bunnies ate everyone. I thought that wasn't the case because there weren't any blood stains. Subaru about to throw up knowing everyone had to go through what he did. I wonder why the bunnies just randomly showed up? There must've been a catalyst.

Looks like I was right in thinking that they had some sort of duplication power like the White Whale kind of had.

Kill every last one at the same time? Can't Puck just flash freeze them all? Or are they impervious to snow/ice attacks? Well, Puck is AWOL anyways.

Looks like barrier is becoming top priority now. But what keeps the bunnies from going outside the barrier too? Are they bound to the area because Daphne is?
But if that were the case, then the White Whale shouldn't have been able to leave either. Are they bound by the barrier? Are they somehow considered half-blood?
Maybe they were drawn to the mana stored in the Witch's Graveyard. I mean, there are 6 Witch Souls there. I'm still worried that by breaking the barrier, they
will be letting out great evil. But they have no choice.

Wow, so looks like we are going to meet another Witch. I was thinking he would have to find other Witch Graveyards to talk to them, but looks like they're all here!

Oh, so that was Typhon. I was thinking that was Daphne. I kept on telling Subaru not to look at her or touch her! I thought her arm scrunchies were her restraints. She
reminds me of Mimi. I guess all the Witches are going to be lolis or waifus.

Subaru fell to pieces. Well, I guess he's an invalid now. Can he reset if he becomes brain dead?

Wow, Minerva, didn't think the Witch of Wrath would be so kind, even though it seemed like she was a walking paradox, always contradicting herself. She's cute. Are we going to be cycling through all the Witches? Hype! I wonder how they were able to get through instead of Daphne.

Looks like they're all going to have cute nicknames for Subaru and Echindona. I'm here for it.

Well, did not expect Daphne to have an iron maiden. That's a lot of restraints for a soul without a body. I guess eye contact would be impossible with those
blindfolds on. Does she have some sort of Medusa power?

Wow, so I guess there's one person who likes the Witch's miasma.

She is creepy. Those teeth give me Gluttony from FMA vibes.

They are drawn to mana. Does that mean that they were attracted to the Witch's miasma, just like Daphne is, is that Satella's mana? Is that why Puck disappeared, because he knew that the bunnies would be attracted to a huge mana source like himself?

Wow, I'm so glad Echidna stepped in there. I'm so glad to see her, we just got three new faces and I'm exhausted. I thought Daphne was going to break free right then and there.

Ah, so he doesn't have unlimited time with Echidna, his body is still being affected on the outside, time hasn't stopped.

Uh oh, before Subaru couldn't care less about Echidna and her knowledge and was more concerned about Emilia. Now, he knows that Emilia is going to be in a panic in a few moments, but still chooses to stay with Echidna and even wants to go back seeking her knowledge, just like it always is with Echidna apparently.
I can't shake the feeling he's been baited into a trap.

So that's the qualification. I don't know what feeling would be stronger than wanting to know why you were just eaten alive by bunnies. So it looks like he'll have to beat the trial.

Funny how he's saying now that he was always going to be taking the trials when before he was adamant about Emilia taking them and told Echidna to expect Emilia.

I wonder who makes up all the rules of the trials and administering them. It doesn't seem like Echidna is fully in charge.

The handkerchief? Wow, if he didn't have that, he wouldn't have been able to pay her. Thanks Petra! I guess she took the memories and feelings that the handkerchief
represented.

I can't wait to see what Echidna wanted to tell him.

Oh my God, he can remember everything now!

Where's Emilia? Oh no, looks like he was abandoned.

That must be the witch's miasma, wow, did he die too many times? I missed Satella's creepy OSTs.

OMG IT'S SATELLA! WE FINALLY SEE HER AFTER ALL THIS TIME! GREATEST REVEAL!

Guess that explains the title. Why does she love him so much?

Garf! He's coming to the rescue! Hopefully everyone else is safe. Please don't tell me Satella has taken over Emilia's body or something.

OMG she's turned into a Giant Hollow.

Bite off that thing's head? Did he only say that because he's a beast with sharp teeth, or is that the Black Snake that transforms? Because when I think of
killing a snake, I think of crushing the head. Besides, if that was really Satella, she wouldn't be able to leave the Sanctuary, because she's a half-elf, right?
Or maybe the rule doesn't apply to her, because she created the barrier. And why isn't Garf that surprised to see her? Does he see something different.
He also seems like he doesn't fear her as much as he should. Maybe Subaru was wrong and this is another Witch or being that loves him?

Looks like everything is drowning in miasma, maybe it wasn't the rabbits who ate everyone, maybe this miasma sucked everyone up. Roswall included.

I knew it! Roswall had the other copy of the Gospel. That's the connection between him and Beatrice, and how he knows so much about Subaru, his power, and future events. Was he talking to Satella in the last scene or Subaru? Is the miasma turning the world into Hell? What is Hell in this world? And why does he want to follow Subaru so far? This is turning into something of a love for him. Maybe after seeing his tenacity in the Gospel. And if he has the only other copy (assuming he's correct in saying there are only two copies), then he's become even more suspicious of being the one behind the mansion events. Either that, or its an Archbishop with a defective Gospel. Since Roswall gave his word, and knowing how much someone's word means in this world that even Echidna thinks its shameless to go back on it, I trust him. Or maybe he's just following what's in the book, and the real culprit is the one who wrote it.

Roswall basically implying that Subaru made a ton of mistakes, even though he just made it back. Was it because he died too many times? Or did he spend too much time with Echidna and the other Witches and he wasn't responding to her call, so she got too envious? Will a simple reset fix this? This loop is waayy too different from the first one.

Maybe Subaru can lure her back by telling Garf about RBD? Or by saying he loves her too? Why does she want to go to the mansion? Only Beatrice is there.

So many questions! Great episode!
PraiseThe1Sep 2, 2020 9:29 AM
Sep 2, 2020 9:04 AM
Apr 2020
mozgow said:
lapine05 said:
It only happens in the WN. There is no such scene in the LN.
Faryd said:
lapine05 said:
it wasn't in the LN

thnx for the correction, am a Web novel reader , i thought the light novel will add stuff to the original
Sep 2, 2020 9:06 AM

May 2015
I need a 10 hour version of Satella asmr. Best rezero girl.
EDENisLDSep 2, 2020 9:16 AM
Sep 2, 2020 9:13 AM

Apr 2020
The witch of envy sure loves Subaru..
10/10 for the episode..
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Sep 2, 2020 9:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn the "I love you" by Satella was so disturbing, lot of explanations in this episode + the focus on the witches was great, Echidna still the best one so far.
Sep 2, 2020 9:18 AM
Jun 2016
Kikinho said:
loved it 5/7 <3 all new characters are amazing, hope we get to see the rest of the witches at some point.
I really dislike LN/WN fans spoiling/hinting things left and right, just spoiler tag it ffs. I only come here to see other people's reactions to the episode when I enjoy it, but there's always idiots who can't help flaunting their original source knowledge around. this is an episode discussion, not a volume/chapter one!

For real, I don't want to know what wasn't adapted from the LN or WN, and usually when source readers are talking, they talk in such a way that solves some of the mysteries and questions that I had. That's basically a spoiler. Like I was thinking that that might not have been Satella, but just by source readers being here and saying things in such a way, I'm starting to think that that was. I didn't want that to be confirmed for me. So annoying.
Sep 2, 2020 9:21 AM

Dec 2012
Re:Zero weekly appreciation post. This show keeps getting better each time.

We got lots of information in this episode, meeting multiple witches, seeing Satella in real form for the first time.. Since we couldn't see Emilia when Subaru woke up, I think that Satella is using her body at the moment? We will find out, I suppose.

Satella repeating "I love you" so many times gave me the chills, but it makes you really wonder how she came to love him since he had Return by Death since the beginning.

Post-credit scene raises even more questions. By saying "Try not to make any mistakes next time, Natsuki Subaru" it's like Roswall knows about Subaru's secret and by the way he's speaking to Satella (I presume) it makes me think he's a big fan of hers.

Feels like we're in a hell of a ride for next week.
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
Sep 2, 2020 9:22 AM

Oct 2019
i feel like echidna,the knowledge we got this episode got me soooo fired up and finaly we got to see more of the witch of envy "Satella"...ah yes, i love Re:Zero
Sep 2, 2020 9:23 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, another thrilling episode for the week!

Seeing all those Witches come and go was a little startling but good thing Witch Daphne didn't go for the kill, as Echidna feared. Echidna is still best Witch by far! I wonder what she's saving up to say for next time though, I feel like it's something she should've said by now...

And then the killer Witch, Satella's appearance. Takahashi Rie-san voicing her too, I wonder if that's some kind of an indication to figuring out her identity. Yikes, those "I love you" was disturbing as heck though, and I expected just that honestly. When I saw the episode title this weekend, I'd a different image of the episode in mind but little did I know we'd be getting this bombshell of an episode.

Certainly didn't expect Garfiel to come and save the day for Subaru, what fine margins these different events. And we finally got our answer! Roswaal knows about Subaru's "Return by Death" power.

And as always, it's hard to predict where this is going but count me in!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 2, 2020 9:29 AM

Jul 2016
fullofregrets09 said:
Well, did not expect Daphne to have an iron maiden. That's a lot of restraints for a soul without a body. I guess eye contact would be impossible with those
blindfolds on. Does she have some sort of Medusa power?

In the WN (LN draft), Daphne removes the blindfold off her left eye and looked at Subaru directly in the eyes. It caused him to be so hungry that he ate his own arm in a matter of seconds without realizing it. The WN also said that Daphne's left eye is much weaker than her right one.

However, this power of hers might not be canon (it could be altered despite Echidna telling Subaru not to make eye contact) anymore as the scene was removed in the LN.
Sep 2, 2020 9:30 AM
Mar 2019
i swear when fihish announbce other season, because this season is for me one of the best
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

505 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.