Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 28, 2020 3:45 PM

Apr 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Fl0ri4n said:
The problem is that its not hilarious. Its a trashy hentai without the sex scenes. Its literally not more than that

Comedy is subjective dude. Just because you find it to be unfunny, doesn't mean everyone else will.
Theres nothing funny about sex with prostitutes. It shouldn classify as Anime cause its literally hentai. As Hentai its good but as an Anime its garbage. You atleast can understand my standpoint, right?

Jan 28, 2020 4:34 PM

May 2015
Fl0ri4n said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Comedy is subjective dude. Just because you find it to be unfunny, doesn't mean everyone else will.
Theres nothing funny about sex with prostitutes. It shouldn classify as Anime cause its literally hentai. As Hentai its good but as an Anime its garbage. You atleast can understand my standpoint, right?

Sorry, but no, I don't. I don't think it matters that it's an anime and not hentai. It's funny either way imo. The only benefit it would even have by being a full blown hentai is increasing the lewd factor even more.

Jan 28, 2020 5:37 PM
Apr 2019
Well, not bad... I really liked this episode :D

definitely the sex change was excellent, long time I did not see this in modern anime

I would like to see him again

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Jan 28, 2020 5:43 PM

Jun 2015
Oh boy. Oooooh boy.

If someone ever asks me "when does an anime stop being ecchi and become actual hentai?" I'll refer them to this episode. From what I've heard, things will only get more explicit going forward, and I shall bear witness to it all.

11/10.

EDIT: The episode discussions for this anime are almost as funny as the episodes themselves. Good job guys!
AnotherGuyJan 28, 2020 5:55 PM
Jan 28, 2020 6:15 PM

Jun 2016
Female Zel (elf) is waifu material, full female Crim is hot too.
This is practically hentai but slighty softier and more comic, but it definitely passed the border of ecchi LOL XD this is a revolution! <3
Jan 28, 2020 8:26 PM
Apr 2018
At various points I could not determine if I was seeing a normal echi or a hentai, really surprising.
Jan 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Apr 2015
Everyone's talking about the genderswap, but no one's mentioning the slime girl? I think she's pretty hot, her voice is great too.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jan 29, 2020 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty good asides from the lolis and the hyena dickgirl furry beastiality shit. This anime is so fucked up. Love it!
Jan 29, 2020 7:07 AM

Dec 2016
Thanks to acknowledging my kind of fetish and overall quality of this show (and fetish representation) I will now rise my score from 7/10 into 8/10 also I will praise this anime as the biggest surprise of this season or even a year!

I could rise this only higher if they had also good written female teammate who would experienced male prostitutes of current species represented in episodes.
Nieznajomy43Jan 29, 2020 7:20 AM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 29, 2020 7:15 AM

Dec 2016
penrhos said:
Spotted a continuity error or did the elf go back for another try.

Otherwise how could he be in bed as a girl with the old succubi in the end credits?

I consider this as another try, because he except Crim had most pleasant experience.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 29, 2020 7:03 PM

Jan 2011
uh yeah reading these comments have been wild not as wild as this show while i'm personally not enjoying it as much as the rest of yall *monster gals ant my thing* it's cool i guess that you guys with your slime itch are getting yours though .

just enjoying how much this show makes me question what kind of sex these monster girls provide because i normally never would've even thought about it.

and it's clear there are far less problems with this show and more with the people watching it lol
Jan 30, 2020 6:03 AM

Jul 2017
HAH GENDER-BENDING! Stunk, Zel and Crim are in for an even wilder ride.

The non-psuedo infographics are pretty close to drawing the line for being a hentai, but all is well! Poor, poor Crim for losing his small elephant T.T

Even with that, lesbian sex? Hell YEAH with succubi, whether boys or girls! The idea of having sex with genderbending is a novelty though.

First up, Stunk with a seriously old elf, looks like humans are willing to sleep with anybody of anykind! For humans willing to have same-sex "sex", it's a feeling that I can't describe, but definitely mushy. Average score!

Secondly, Kanchal with a young halfling, the same species...HMM weird flex but OK...BUT A DILDO!? You gotta be kidding me HAHA!!! Bad score!

Thirdly, Zel with a slime girl, the popular ones for first-timers. He seems like the type to have fetishes, and the sensation is as fulfilling and perfect! Very good score!

Last but not least, Crim with the wild hyena girls for experience, but didn't know that both males and females are the same! Definitely an experience not to be forgotten! Great score!

Crim DEFINITELY got the wildest, and the bestest girl of the crew. Good job! And definitely loving this show for being lewd for the right reasons!
Jan 30, 2020 6:12 AM

Sep 2019
Oh... i almost forgot that they're gendbent. I'm still aware of that fact with Stunks and The Short Halfling guy. But, Zel really surprised me there... those tentacles.... they're erotic. There's no doubt, that's a solid 8 of 10.

White_HollowJan 30, 2020 6:17 AM

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Jan 31, 2020 4:30 AM

Oct 2018
dropping it now...
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Jan 31, 2020 7:12 AM

Sep 2010
Mienus said:
That being said, the weird transphobic remarks (dudes becoming women just to sneak into the lady's bathhouses, or to trick a man into having sex with them) ...
I really can't see this as transphobic. Stunk and Kanchal are clearly not trans, nor do they claim to be. They're men, who identify as men, but have been transformed so that they'll pass as women. They don't want to enter the women's bath out of some sense that they feel they belong there; rather, they want to enter because they don't belong there. So, there's no similarity between female Stunk and Kanchal, and real trans women who feel that they belong in the women's toilet, not the men's.

Mienus said:
They even go as far as to low key break the fourth-wall and talk about how "they wouldn't want to see that" when it comes to a dude having sex as a lady who transformed into a dude.
They're only attracted to women, so of course they wouldn't want to see two nude men (even in just appearance) having sex. It's the response you would expect from a heterosexual male, and it's perfectly acceptable.

Mienus said:
This is even further clouded by the fact that the characters are at the very least open to the idea of gender swapping (albeit, strictly for sexual pleasure, rather than any genuine feelings of being trans), and are okay with the idea of male sex-workers (in-boys), but at the same time are weirded out when Crim might want to have sex with a man instead of a woman. There's also the off-handed comment about how a dude having sex with a woman who turns into a dude isn't necessarily gay, because what matters is how she identifies on the inside, rather than how she may present on the outside, which comes across as blatantly pro-trans. This just makes the show seem very clouded and conflicted, or at the very least ignorant of a couple things.

I can't see this as pro-trans either. They're just saying that even if a women transformed perfectly into a man, they wouldn't see her as just a man; rather, they'd still see her as a woman; although not to the point of being able to have sex with her, because she has the body of a man. Applied to real trans people, it suggests that they'll never completely escape being identified on some level as their birth gender.
ie, it's not how she identifies on the inside that matters, it's how she was originally born that matters.
TakataJan 31, 2020 4:31 PM
Jan 31, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2018
I honestly believe that if things continue to stay as raunchy and explicit as this episode, or get even better as time goes on, then this show might be up there as one of the best ecchi shows currently released. This show is crossing an atom-sized line bordering hentai, and I'm absolutely pleased.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jan 31, 2020 11:50 AM

Dec 2016
Wow.
I usually gotta dig deep to get that quality MtF elf stomach bulge.
Dude why are your tits so stupidly big? lol
Good thing I wait for the uncensored episodes.
Jan 31, 2020 12:37 PM
Nov 2019
I think the whole transgender issue is covered in the section where they're browsing the catalogues. If you want to analyse it it's when they discuss women taking the potion and becoming men.

Crim asks if booking an in-boy was the same as a girl taking the potion and becoming a boy - and they say it was different as "it's what's inside that counts".

Don't forget though this is supposed to be a open minded lewd comedy - not a thought provoking fantasy sex documentary.

Got to love the amount of action on the threads though.
Feb 1, 2020 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
omg! young VA Tomita Miyu moaning like that! such a rare treat lolz
this episode defeats normal H-scenes! nice!
lolz at the funimation drop...HAHAH!
5/5.

Feb 1, 2020 12:29 AM

May 2018
now this is the real shit
Feb 1, 2020 1:46 AM
Apr 2019
is this hentai?

I love it xD
Feb 1, 2020 2:48 AM

Mar 2015
After watching episode 4 of Murenase! Seton Gakuen the hyena made sense pretty quickly.
Feb 1, 2020 9:36 AM

Oct 2017
Wow all of the guys gender swapped looked hot af. The elf looked the best but since I dun like gender bender much I didn't actually like this episode that much.
Feb 1, 2020 9:41 AM

Nov 2016
Yes for lesbian action. It's gender-bender, but beter than nothing I guess.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 1, 2020 7:38 PM

May 2013
This sure is going to open can of worms for more to this kind of anime. Can't wait for Parallel Paradise adaptation!
Feb 1, 2020 8:35 PM

Feb 2015
This anime is the best, I was laughing like an idiot in starbucks, yeah I was watching it there. Oh well, dont worry, people couldnt see what I was watching. However it was funny specially when Crim start acting all suspicious. Best question was when Stunkt wonder if he liked the books with guys and when Crim clarifies that those terms are not 'common-knowledge' at all.

I am starting to like the reviews and enjoying the grades they are giving.
"Miharu denki desu"
Feb 2, 2020 12:46 AM

Jun 2013
Even though I was watching the uncensored version, there was a text on top that said "please enjoy without visuals." I'm guessing they got subs from the censored version.

Second half was pretty much hentai. I wish it was full-blown hentai so we can see their lower parts, especially for Crim since he's my favorite character.

I'm guessing Stunk and that halfling are bad in bed. Just because they're reviewers doesn't mean they're good at it. I have a feeling both Zel and Crim are good in bed, mainly because Zel is old as fuck and has lots of experience and Crim has both parts and knows how it feels for both.

Slim girl was the best in this episode, hyena girl second and everyone else is last.
臭い-
Feb 2, 2020 10:00 PM

Jun 2011
Ok we all agree the Zel scene was the hottest lmao

@mienus you are all kinds of mess lol, I'd rather not pile on too much and reinstate what others have already said, but just because a show show shows some gender swapping doesn't mean they have some moral obligation to talk about transgenderism, why can't entertainment just be entertainment. Pushing agendas can get pretty annoying, especially when its common and when people complain when they dont see a show do it is kind of insane.
KillaclownFeb 2, 2020 11:21 PM
Feb 4, 2020 2:37 AM

Nov 2019
How naive I was when I thought nobody could top Monster Musume's ecchiness. After this episode there's no doubt that it's a pure hentai. It's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong. In the hentai world, this work would be in the mild zone, but I'm really surprised that it is on TV.
Feb 5, 2020 8:25 PM

Jan 2019
Ok, someone please tell me why the fuck this anime is not a god damn hentai?!
Feb 6, 2020 10:24 PM

Jul 2012
wish the sex scenes were longer. Still fapable tho, I love yuri so much
Feb 7, 2020 12:09 AM

Jan 2016
Wait, this one was way more aggressive and direct than the others!

And I liked it xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 7, 2020 2:58 PM

Oct 2013
A potion for a true and genuine gender bender experience? Sounds interesting. xD

Their female versions were cute. Crim's female name destroyed me, lol. It couldn't have more sexual overtone. ;D Angel and elf had the best time during gender swapping I think. Hyena and Slime were original and interesting picks.

I was shocked a little when they made that awkward faces after starting to think that Crim might be bisexual. Like, what the check?! Those guys are so open about sexuality and their "main quest" is 100% related to going to brothels, and they find it awkward that another person can enjoy both genders? xD or maybe they didn't expect it from such innocent looking angel, that's also a good explanation. ;p
Feb 7, 2020 7:40 PM
Feb 2020
Crim was the true hero of the episode. What's the point of you don't get the full experience?
Feb 7, 2020 11:26 PM

Dec 2018
Dear Lord, I've witnessed history.

As Stunkette says, "we were born at the right time".

All hail the weekly tv broadcasted full budget hentai.
Feb 10, 2020 8:48 AM

Jun 2019
Ecchi is one of the humans best ideas ever made. These episodes are so fucking funn to watch½½!!! Omg!
Feb 10, 2020 2:16 PM
Mar 2016
Legal Hentai yeeei!!!
Feb 10, 2020 11:49 PM
Apr 2018

yeah, I see what people were talking about the transphobia warnings, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been, honestly.

also, that was literally hentai. I mean, it's a logical choice, but man is this show pushing boundries. I love it

where do I get one of those potions? we should give those to cis people and tell them to stay that way until the gender dysphoria sets in so they'll understand
Feb 11, 2020 3:57 AM

Mar 2017
Ah my 3 favorite things in one.

Gender bending

Lewds

SOL

This is the episode that I will watch again and again. Just so much good stuff. In manga hentai and in the anime ones when they show it, gender benders are usually groan worthy. Lots of being unable to move their bodies without orgasm, losing their minds to masturbation and wanting to be raped by the nearest penis, and so much damn bad ends.

I still read them, because Gender benders are my jam, but the good ones are rare. Non H ones do not have most of these problems but the more ecchi ones have this MC being pathetic as a girl issue.

There is a reason why Ranma 1/2 is my only 10. Despite first watching it a decade ago, I am still so obsessed with it. It just knows how to do gender bending right even though it is only ecchi not hentai, it is hilarious, and it has so much to ponder when it comes to these things.

IR Episode 3 is the hentai episode of that. The stuff that doujin images and lemon fanfic are made of. But it iks an actual anime which treats it's characters like people. They are lucid enough to know what they want even when transformed, competent enough to review after the fact, and even brings thoughtful philosophy to it all.

Now yes, I can see why this would come across as a bit transphobic with the whole idea of sex with someone who was someone else thing. While I would have loved to see a permanent option where people do not care, it is far more accepting than others I can think of. Crim is scared of being hit on and yeah there is a bit of "Crim goes both ways?" but they don't hate, just surprised.

THIS is why I love anime. This is why I watch hentai. That lewdsness with story and plot of both kinds and doing stuff no western animation would dare to do.

If we ever get more episodes of this, or a spinoff, then damn, I may join Crim in heaven.

There is very little I can think of that will be able to top this episode this year. Winning AOTY so easily, hell it is very likely to get into my top 5 of all time. I read the manga before because Amahara is amazing and World of Moral Role Reversal needs an anime damn it.

Seriously the last time I was this giddy from the start to end was watching a Ranma episode. It has been so long. And I JUST read hentai before so I could see if I would love this coming off cumming. Yep.

9 is the floor unless something fucking stupid happens down the line.
Feb 11, 2020 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
For the love of god, this was basically censored hentai though its the uncensored lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 11, 2020 6:41 PM
Apr 2019
okay, after I watched this episode, one thing happened

I'm Questioning myself
Feb 12, 2020 7:00 PM

Oct 2010
Gotta go with the halfling on this one. I like em petite :)
Feb 19, 2020 11:00 AM

Oct 2018
DAFAQ did I just watch?

I was laughing even before the opening credits. The Slime Girl and Hyena Girl, OMG?!?!?! I was a little surprised the other two didn't go, ahhhhhh, male? female? It's so confusing.

Sorry, I'm going to need some time to unfsck my brain after THAT episode.
StealYourNoFaceFeb 19, 2020 3:22 PM
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Feb 20, 2020 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
This anime has everything, even magic potions that allow you to change sex ahaha What an advanced world this is! xD

And the amount of censoring that went into this episode is just surreal xD But it was for a good reason.

Crit loved it, but it makes sense i think...since he is a girl? At least he doesn't look like a boy at all, even though he has both parts.

This anime is absolutely insane xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 20, 2020 7:33 PM

Aug 2018
How is this not hentai?
I'm straight but, i totally would visit that place and get slime-chan to ravage me...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Feb 22, 2020 6:55 PM

Jul 2009
FemZel is legit one of the most attractive genderbent characters I've ever seen. I don't have a slime fetish at all, but holy shit his sex scene was smoking hot.

Crim's was my second favorite. The hyena girl was so passionate that I'm pretty sure even those who detest furries took a liking to her lol.

With how terrible the hentai industry has become, I'm really glad this show exists.
Feb 23, 2020 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
this was very educational
Feb 26, 2020 9:43 AM

Jun 2013
Well this episode was something..
Mar 2, 2020 11:13 AM

Aug 2018
I was Watching THIS EPISODE And I Was like BRUH!!!! WtF?????? AND NOW IT WILL FOREVER BE STUCK IN MY MIND
Great Episode
9/10
SaiDxvLightMar 16, 2020 1:03 PM
Mar 7, 2020 4:40 PM

Aug 2015
Crim should just stay a girl.

And thiz was great ep as usual

I want to see that bird waitress in action though sometimes
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

191 by sagallo »»
Apr 28, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Apr 26, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.