Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 14, 2020 11:10 PM

Nov 2018
This might be one of the most ecchiest shows I've ever seen, and it's fucking great as well. If all goes well, this might be one of the best shows this season

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jan 14, 2020 11:20 PM
Jun 2014
You know I don't really spend time on the forums or really on this site anymore, but I came back just for this show. This is the real shit
Jan 15, 2020 5:52 AM

Jan 2019
This is the dumbest shit I've ever watched and I will continue.
Instead of trying to make a story including ecchi, it basks in its own glory of ecchi itself.
There is no story, just a bunch of horny dudes traveling to sleep with women and reviewing their experience.
I still ain't adding this to my list, this is a pure guilty pleasure.
Jan 15, 2020 12:54 PM

Aug 2012
Nieznajomy43 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Some people are crazy...

and this anime/manga is made by and for these people.
also in full honestly if you have problem with GILF stuff then you should have even more problems with tentacle part as being even less "natural" or overall interspecies part because you can't have baby this way.
How is tentacle worst than GILF? Also you definitely can have babies this way if you go by hentai lore. Not gone go into too much details but tentacles can deliver sperm.
Jan 15, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2014
LMAO, the seiyuu of the hermaphrodiite angel is the same of Gabriel, from Gabriel Dropout.

Was that intentional? If so, QUALITY typecasting /lol.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 15, 2020 1:31 PM

Dec 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

and this anime/manga is made by and for these people.
also in full honestly if you have problem with GILF stuff then you should have even more problems with tentacle part as being even less "natural" or overall interspecies part because you can't have baby this way.
How is tentacle worst than GILF? Also you definitely can have babies this way if you go by hentai lore. Not gone go into too much details but tentacles can deliver sperm.

Biologi of species that have tentacles could be so different than it is impossible to have "hybrid" babies. Just different structure of telomeres in case of elves (that could explain their life span) would be enough that having half elf half human could be impossible.
as more basic explanation between our humans and chimpanzees there is just about 2~3% DNA differences (just 3%!) and going by that logic species that would have tentacles or an extra pair of limbs like a harpy DNA would be so different that interspecies procreation would never lead to fertilization and then childbirth therefore one species wouldn't be attractive to another making plot impossible and overall making this anime pointless.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 15, 2020 11:28 PM

Aug 2012
Nieznajomy43 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Biologi of species that have tentacles could be so different than it is impossible to have "hybrid" babies. Just different structure of telomeres in case of elves (that could explain their life span) would be enough that having half elf half human could be impossible.
as more basic explanation between our humans and chimpanzees there is just about 2~3% DNA differences (just 3%!) and going by that logic species that would have tentacles or an extra pair of limbs like a harpy DNA would be so different that interspecies procreation would never lead to fertilization and then childbirth therefore one species wouldn't be attractive to another making plot impossible and overall making this anime pointless.

1. True in real life you have a problem with half breeds mainly due to different chromosome numbers of unrelated species like apes and humans. Things like half half human hybrids are impossible by natural means. But in anime world you have plenty of those somehow and by hentai lore in that universe is possible.
2.Chimpazee and human DNA is extremely different. People that falsly claim differences of only 2-3% either only count genes that code physical aspects or do not account for differences of word order inside the code.
3. First off when talking of elves you must first distinguish which do you mean as medieval people tended to mix different beings from the fairy court when it came to naming. That lack of consistency means one must state which creature one means by elf.
4. The general description of elves is that of dual beings. In their human form they are exactly like humans apart for magical powers which also give long lives in some lores immortality and eternal beauty. In their magic form they can be anything. One common thing all myths agree is that elves and humans can procreate and the child is human. Both their longevity and their youth seems generated by one of the following:
a) something in their blood. A transfusion can temporarily give humans same properties.
b) something they eat.humans that eat fairy food become like them not aging anymore
c) something intrensic to where they live since humans that move to fairy land do not age and remain beautiful for the duration

5. Elves are so beautiful mainly because they abandon or kill children thst turn out to look ugly.

My point is going by lore elves are extremely close to humans. The only difference some myths claim is not having canines but this can be attributed to self mutilation or their vegan diet. About the ears maybe is a commom birth defect that spread through their race since they are so inbred.
Jan 17, 2020 5:13 AM

Jul 2013
I can't believe how funny and quite clever this show is. I thought this is going to be trash, but man this is one of the most clever and enjoyable ecchi anime I've ever seen
Jan 17, 2020 8:58 PM

Sep 2010
deg said:
lol people are debating if this is pro or anti SJW/feminism show

i say this is more anti SJW/feminism show just because they hate sexualization more that makes them feel like sexual objects

but the settings of this anime are brothels so to me its a fair setting lol
Yeah, odd question for this joke of an anime, but let's see:

Feminism advocates for women to have all the opportunities afforded to men. Having the men adventuring and hunting monsters while the women work in brothels suggests they don't have the same opportunities, or that society runs fine with women not taking those opportunities.

Maybe it could be interpreted as "sex positive", or normalizing women enjoying sex? But it's a form of sex (prostitution) that also normalizes treating women as something to desire sexually or have sex with, above anything else. The written reviews by the characters take this a lot further.

Does it advocate for women to not be judged on physical appearance when Zel favors the 50yo woman over the 500yo elf? I don't think so, since Zel is just valuing physical attributes that humans aren't sensitive to - something about energy and putting the numerical age over the physical signs of ageing.

There's a hermaphrodite among the main characters.... but I don't see how that advocates for anything the trans community values.
Jan 18, 2020 12:02 AM

Aug 2012
Takata said:
deg said:
lol people are debating if this is pro or anti SJW/feminism show

i say this is more anti SJW/feminism show just because they hate sexualization more that makes them feel like sexual objects

but the settings of this anime are brothels so to me its a fair setting lol
Yeah, odd question for this joke of an anime, but let's see:

Feminism advocates for women to have all the opportunities afforded to men. Having the men adventuring and hunting monsters while the women work in brothels suggests they don't have the same opportunities, or that society runs fine with women not taking those opportunities.

Maybe it could be interpreted as "sex positive", or normalizing women enjoying sex? But it's a form of sex (prostitution) that also normalizes treating women as something to desire sexually or have sex with, above anything else. The written reviews by the characters take this a lot further.

Does it advocate for women to not be judged on physical appearance when Zel favors the 50yo woman over the 500yo elf? I don't think so, since Zel is just valuing physical attributes that humans aren't sensitive to - something about energy and putting the numerical age over the physical signs of ageing.

There's a hermaphrodite among the main characters.... but I don't see how that advocates for anything the trans community values.
You do realize modern feminist women are basically high class prostitutes but looking like crap being full of STD's and having more D ran through them than miles from earth to the moon, right?
Jan 18, 2020 8:03 AM

Aug 2008
I think I've read a bit of the manga at random some time ago. I guess it wasn't enjoyable enough to keep reading. I have to give it them, they had the balls to kill my erection for the whole episode with images of that old hag at start. Then with trap angel bulge they made sure it won't be safe anymore, if it ever comes back. I hope it will come back one day...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 18, 2020 12:23 PM

May 2015
Wow this was surprisingly good. I normally absolutely hate sex jokes but this series has a unique premise that lets them get creative with them and I couldnt stop smiling XD.

That angel confuses me in more ways than one XD. "I actually have both."

The waitress girl is my best girl so far. Her reaction to the new review of birdgirls was absolutely adorable and hilarious as hell.

Im a huge fan of monster girls so the premise interested me but I can tell from this first episode that this is gonna be one of this anime season's greats. Loving it so far cant wait to watch more. Luckily Ive got episode 2 to watch now.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 20, 2020 5:14 AM

Mar 2014
"I can't believe Passione just saved anime." x2
Jan 21, 2020 4:34 AM

Mar 2013
Now that's the kind of world where I want to be Isekai-ed !
Jan 22, 2020 3:37 AM

Feb 2018
Elf is the best xD...
Jan 25, 2020 2:16 PM
Nov 2019
There is a god - someones edited together the funimation English dub and the AT-X uncensored video for Ep.1.
Jan 26, 2020 9:01 AM

Jul 2019
This is everything and really cheered me up.

No sense of shame, pure ecchi, wonderful. Stunk and Zel make a great team and true connoisseurs who are argue about the "little" things in their shared interest. Crimvael balances them out with his/her kindness. Another lewd anime from the country known for being fairly sexless.
Jan 26, 2020 6:02 PM
Apr 2018
This is by far the most degenerated and dirty echi I've seen, and I love it!.
It has the same or higher level of perversion than Seikon no Qwaser.
Jan 26, 2020 10:21 PM

Oct 2012
Funny how those guys are censoring this, there's no point of watching this anime if it's censored :P
Thankfully the AT-X ver. is uncensored xD

Gabriel White Tenma how low you've fallen from NEET into this futa Angel xD

Birdmaid and the Obaasan 10/10
"Signature removed"
Feb 1, 2020 8:34 AM

Oct 2013
I watch this series simple because I heard a lot of anime reviewers and news source talking about it, including funimation dropping it, so it caught my curiosity, I don't really see anything that puts the apart from other echhi annime, perhaps it gets more sexual?

The concept is a bit interesting though and that angel character that has both sex organ caught me off guard, that was just weird to me.
Feb 3, 2020 5:31 PM

Oct 2010
Ngl, this anime is... wild. Literally.

Also Elves > humans :)
Feb 5, 2020 11:25 AM

Jun 2019
Omg! I found something awesome!!!!!
Feb 5, 2020 5:14 PM

Mar 2010
10/10 A anime that Must be seen, no one should miss it. You'll gain knowledge and a boner that is well deserved.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 6, 2020 7:25 PM

Oct 2013
I heard for the first time about this anime after seeing how high score it has among not only "currently airing" cathegory, but on general toplist of all animes.

Pretty funny show. A fine bridge between ecchi and hentai (too spicy for ecchi, but not, let's say, "hardcore" enough for calling it a hentai). Besides the humor of it is alright, I smiled several times. The main topic of this anime... well, I won't say it's original, but it's original in the way it is delivered, haha.

Audio and visuals are good as well. I will continue watching it, although I doubt I would ever give it 10/10, lol.
Feb 6, 2020 10:05 PM

Jan 2016
Aight I was surprised when I saw such a high score for an ecchi anime, I'm aware of the influence. I was pretty sure this was around 7.60 (the standard for ecchi animes) so I had to give it a try xD Apparently it's more of a meme but oh well...

I liked this first episode so far, it has a dumb plot but I find it amusing xD I have my doubts if this deserves a 10 tho. I have to continue watching :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 7, 2020 3:03 AM

Dec 2018
Wow, take me on a journey.

I honestly think this is the masterpiece for ecchi.[They showed genitals, so hentai???]
Feb 7, 2020 5:02 AM

Apr 2018
Imagine that you're totaly new and don't know anything about the anime culture. You wanna watch something immersive with a good story telling ,you casually type " Best anime " in your google search bar like any of us at the really beginin' and come across this prositution multi species review thing after being re-directed to MAL. You read the syno' and obviously you're septical but you're grown enough to understand that you can make a good show about prositution based on difference species talking about discrimination , humans right and shit , so you get into it because it was HELLA praised and had one of the best score of all time just to come across a softcorn hentai that has nothing to show beside fufilling a fantasy of a casual virgin weeb. I don't know if i should actually laugh or cry.

Feb 7, 2020 5:02 AM

Dec 2018
So this is the one who broke the camels back!! The anime with such dangerous and immoral content it goes outside funimations "standards!!!

Wasn't that bad be honest!! Expecting something much worse that would traumatised me for life!! But in the end it was just another ecchi anime!

Yuri-CrusaderFeb 7, 2020 5:06 AM
Feb 8, 2020 9:55 PM

Oct 2019
so this is the anime that everyone is talking about at the moment?

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Feb 10, 2020 3:40 AM

Oct 2013
yep, it's a 10. The only thing missing is legitimate hentai scenes.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 10, 2020 4:29 AM

Jun 2017
Yeah I'm definitely not making the mistake of watching this in public again. The Cretin dungeon however is the perfect place.
'DDP, while your in the hospital screaming in pain, your wife will be on her back screaming my name!'- Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner
Feb 12, 2020 2:28 AM
Feb 2020
so I want to ask if anyone here watched the 1st episode dub of this show when Funimation still had the licence before it dropped because I had a weird deja vu of 2 of the voice actors in the show. I looked everywhere for a cast list of the english dub team and found zip.

Storywise its actually not bad as this is clearly of an adult subject matter. yet for some reason even in this day and age consensual sex outside of any commitments is shamed upon ( I myself prefer to be monogamist and devoted to my partner but thats my preference and I’m not really that cute anyway). I don’t really endorsed kink-shaming as some countries you don't get comprehensive sex ed. So seeing this is kinda refreshing. I mean some girls do the same as these guys do.

in my own opinion this is an inverse of panty and stocking
Feb 12, 2020 1:05 PM
Feb 2020
It was great introduction of first episode and the characters Tbh
Feb 15, 2020 1:49 AM
Jun 2016
Welp. Enjoyed the first episode a lot. Can't believe I am watching this though -- and enjoying it.
Feb 15, 2020 2:44 PM

Aug 2015
I think i like it.
Glad there was an Uncensored version, cant stand censores.
Feb 16, 2020 8:03 PM

Jan 2013
OMG! This anime is 100% according to it's name hahaha didn't disappoint, actually, i was very surprised by how good it was xD
Can't wait for their adventures haha

Btw Angel lost his life battle, and now he is just one of them xD So funny to see him reviewing it with them haha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 21, 2020 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
I watched this purely because it offended the snowflakes. I'm sure glad I did cause it's really funny.
This is my new dream job.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Feb 22, 2020 6:39 PM

Jul 2009
I love the premise so far. The synopsis sounds like a stock hentai plot on the surface, but the show surprisingly explores the different species quite well. Stunk, Zel, and Crim are great main leads so far, and the comedy feels more refreshing than most in its genre. Haven't been into an episodic series in a while, so I look forward to more of this!
Feb 24, 2020 5:21 AM
Jul 2018
hm I honestly thought I would hate this show going in. in retrospect I nearly dropped it on this first episode, but after you're unlewded it's a breeze.
Mar 1, 2020 3:00 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This anime is crazy, and also very enjoyable.
That birdmaid was soo shy... maids are soo sexy!

OP is pure greatness!
Mar 2, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2018
this anime is something new and awesome at the same time I fucking love Great Episode
8/10
SaiDxvLightMar 16, 2020 12:52 PM
Mar 6, 2020 8:25 PM
Jan 2019
The futa guy is basically being forced to lose his virginity/have sex. Absolutely disgusting. Thanks Japan.
spicychile said:
For people who can't stand other people criticizing the show and falling back on calling them elitists because you literally can't come up with anything better, please grow up
Mar 10, 2020 10:16 AM
Mar 2020
Woooooooo iiiii looovee oooo
Mar 19, 2020 2:34 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Omg I finally get to start watching! I'm so excited! I've read a bit of the manga and it's super enjoyable! It's a super fun take on the fantasy or other world setting! There's something liberating about Ishuzoku Reviewers. Of course, the girls are hella cute too.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 27, 2020 8:39 AM

Jul 2013
Holy fuck Crim's bulge was more detailed than a japanese girl's pussy in a japanese porn. I'm not sure if watching this without knowing much about it is a good idea now. I didn't even know he was a fucking trap...ish? But I sure am now seeing why there's controversy about this show.
Apr 3, 2020 2:58 PM

Mar 2017
This is gonna be fun xD

Liking the Hardstyle beat in that ED too
Apr 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Aug 2013
This is the peak of anime, folks.
10/10
Apr 11, 2020 10:22 AM
Oct 2012
FledFromNowhere said:
The futa guy is basically being forced to lose his virginity/have sex. Absolutely disgusting. Thanks Japan.
Anime was a mistake, it's nothing but trash
May 3, 2020 12:19 AM

Mar 2015
This one looks very interesting! :)
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 17, 2020 1:18 PM

Apr 2018
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DETHRONE FMA FROM IT'S NUMBER ONE SPOT!!! YOU CAN'T GIVE ISHUZOKU REVIEWERS A 10/10!!! NOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Mar 21, 2020

93 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.