Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 24, 2019 1:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode had some pretty wicked powers at display. Those elves are no joke.

Asta went all out in this fight to prove himself and Yuno. They kept the momentum of the fight to a pretty tense mood although their enemy is pretty tough. A hell of a fight we got here.
Dec 24, 2019 4:00 AM

Sep 2017
Good episode.
Is it just me or these are naruto vibes with how Patry was getting manipulated by that demon just like obito from naruto got manipulated by madara ( or madara that got manipulated by black zetsu)? Seems like a small rip off to me :D
Dec 24, 2019 4:18 AM
Sep 2015
This episode is in the zone, and look like next episode will enter the zone too. (zone aka rare Black Clover episodes that have fluid action animated)

Asta and Yuno combine into one yeah!

And that demon is basically confess every bad things he has done, just like any other villains.

Also I'm gonna bet the demon that sleep within Asta is like a very very big deal demon, just like any other protagonists.

No petit clover!

Also, the decision of making Black Clover into a long-running series is like the best decision, after reducing people's expectation to zero in the first year, everything after that is a plus.
Dec 24, 2019 4:57 AM
Sep 2017
What an episode! Looks like Millennium Earl from D.Gray-man is back with the rebirth of a first Noah!!! This "gokigenyou" before the demon leaves had me laughing so hard. Can't wait to see where all this leads.
Dec 24, 2019 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
All I wanted for Christmas is Black clover ep 115 (lol)
Dec 24, 2019 5:56 AM

Jan 2011
CritiasBG said:
Good episode.
Is it just me or these are naruto vibes with how Patry was getting manipulated by that demon just like obito from naruto got manipulated by madara ( or madara that got manipulated by black zetsu)? Seems like a small rip off to me :D

Also, Asta already start to learn talk no jutsu
Dec 24, 2019 6:20 AM

Jan 2017
The episode was nice. I liked the revelations we got and the animation of the fight at the end was well done.
Dec 24, 2019 6:32 AM

Nov 2016
CritiasBG said:
Good episode.

You aren't the only one xD There are indeed many similarities (basixally waiting for Licht to team up with Asta and Yuno)and it's not just this set up. But it's nothing I mind, quite the opposite actually. The fact that Black Clover has so much in common with other favorite battle shounen makes it so enjoyable.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 24, 2019 6:48 AM
Dec 2018
CritiasBG said:
Good episode.

It's always been similar to naruto though, the wizard king thing? he never gives up? all that. i always said from the beginning it was a naruto clone, which is fine, but the action sucked me into this anime even though asta was annoying and im glad i stuck with it all this time because it's been really good for awhile now!
Dec 24, 2019 6:48 AM

Dec 2018
Damn, it's mostly Raia's fault.

I guess Yuno is not Licht's child then.

Well that Demon could've ended them both if everything it said would happen. Except if that Demon had some limitations to his word magic.

And I wonder what the Real Licht is doing right now...
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 24, 2019 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
Well, that Devil pretty much screwed everyone. Not sure if feeling bad for Patry, cause thanks to Rhya and the Devil he started everything, rather than be the mastermind himself, or be happy seeing him driven to the absolute despair after knowing the truth, since he killed Julius along with lots of innocent people for his revenge. He will probably be talked-no-jutsu by Asta anyway, so...

The design of the Devil looks sick. Reminds me of Ulquiorra's second Resurrección (but uglier, of course). I didn't expected Shoutaro Morikubo to voice him. He has voiced some villains in his career before, but I never imagined him voicing such a dark and creepy character, with such good result. His laugh was insanely contagious.

Now I wonder what will happen, since there are other elves fighting at the moment (Fana and Lira). Will the Devil corrupt them too? Or is everyone going to team up against him? We will see.

Btw, Merry Christmas!
IllyricusDec 24, 2019 7:30 AM
Dec 24, 2019 7:37 AM

Sep 2013
Nice looking devil.
patri got karma'd
Dec 24, 2019 7:45 AM
Jun 2017
Ohhh i have been waiting for this one since the last week episode and it gives us (especially anime only) the BIGGEST TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED during the days of elf and humans.

Those elven and humans have both tricked by Akuma (or demon).. to fulfill his goal... and ohh boy how super strong he is, he is just using words to do whatever he want to do. He sure is hard to beat...

And some elven are shocked by what they have heard from the demon...

Im really loving this arc. Lets see how they can deal with the demon. And what could those elven react now that they know the truth.
Dec 24, 2019 8:31 AM

Jul 2017
The Devil in the midst of the battle between the elves and humans...turned out to be the biggest liar that not even the Third Eye Raia and Patri would've predicted, in disgust and shock that the revenge reincarnation plan via Licht was all nothing but a farce.

Only Yuno with Asta's cooperation, that still isn't enough for the Devil's powerful Word Form Magic as Patri is sucked into the Devil's commands for another reincarnation of the most devilish form.

It's gonna be a huge task taking down Patri's manipulated form for both Yuno and Asta given their abilities...
Dec 24, 2019 8:47 AM

Feb 2019
DEVIL SZN WE HERE. Same Seiyuu as Shikamaru btw. I gotta start going to sleep earlier so I can catch the ep when it drops smh. The climax is coming, it's only going up from here.
The one thing that keeps me up at night is BC didn't get madhouse or Bones, with consistent high quality animation BC would be goated, story is better than BNHA and most of the other ongoing shonen, just need that consistent quality like ep 100.
Dec 24, 2019 10:38 AM
Mar 2015
The brains behind the rubber duck and his plot are finally revealed The elves and humans were merely his pawns
Dec 24, 2019 11:01 AM

Apr 2018
Damn the devil guy is creepy af
Dec 24, 2019 11:47 AM

Oct 2017
The true mastermind finally revealed, Asta and Yuno vs the demon fight was nicely done.
Dec 24, 2019 12:08 PM

Apr 2015
So the true enemy is a Demon. Poor Patry and Raia never saw it coming that they were used like that. Patry got turned into a Dark Elf now. Battle was quite nice if you ask me. Yuno and Asta face something more powerful than ever before. Hope that whenever the captains managed to catch up, things will go smoother for them.

It just seems to get better with every episode.

The Demon is creepy AF!
Dec 24, 2019 12:43 PM

Jan 2008
Ah, the worst kind of enemy in any shounen, 'the expositionist who likes to explain their evil plain even though no one asked'. His design seems more scrawny than remember.

Hoping we'll get a new OP next episode.
Dec 24, 2019 1:41 PM
Jul 2019
OOOh so it was that demon inside Ronne that has them elves wiped out 5 centuries ago, Too bad for Patry that it had to took him that long to realize......well, this elves arc is gonna take a bit more longer, especially when a new villain appears.
Dec 24, 2019 1:45 PM

Jul 2017
Did CR really decide to use a part of the OP as the thumbnail for this ep lol?

But damn that villain is OP as hell. They better have a good way of defeating him without having to resort to bs tactics
Dec 24, 2019 3:25 PM
Jan 2018
dark-chaos said:
CritiasBG said:
Good episode.

Also, Asta already start to learn talk no jutsu

Lol just you wait haha
Dec 24, 2019 4:18 PM

Aug 2017
Loved the animation. Great episode!
Now I'm thinking who is Lincht son.....

Dec 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Sep 2017
So the truth is finally out. I figured it wouldn't be so black and white for the humans and elves. The devil has a pretty cool design and his magic is basically god powers.

So there's an entirely different devil resides inside of Asta. I wonder if that means it could leave his body and fight beside him, but I guess he would lose black form then.
Dec 24, 2019 8:15 PM
Mar 2014
Pretty damn good episode.

Too many things happening, but all good.

The fight scenes could have been better, it feels like they rushed it a little.

They tried to pack a lot of stuff into 1 episode.

If they took their time with this portion as they did with previous ones, it could have easily turned into 3 episode.

Overall still great.
Dec 25, 2019 12:04 AM

Dec 2011
I'm glad to see that Black Clover getting more popular after so many backlash it when it started airing. It only gets better and better...
Dec 25, 2019 5:48 AM
Feb 2018
I like this anime and how its progressing. Thumbs up for more Asta and Yuno.
Dec 25, 2019 9:21 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm the fight was good as expecred
Dec 25, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
That Dark Elf form looks pretty dope. Reminds me of Naruto's Cursed Seal.
removed-userDec 25, 2019 9:49 AM
Dec 25, 2019 5:40 PM

Oct 2008
overwhelming episode! so that Demon is the one who is behind all of the events that massacred all the elves of patry and Litch in the past...damn!
where are the friggin reinforcements!?!?

Dec 25, 2019 8:58 PM

May 2019
So the real story's finally coming out. I love that the reincarnation of Licht's child is in Yuno - it works so well thematically and tonally and wasn't expected

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 26, 2019 5:46 AM

Jan 2013
The demon looks so good. Excellent animation
Dec 26, 2019 12:09 PM

Apr 2016
It’s a good episode. This “plot twist” was could be predicted but it’s a good thing, I'm curious to know what’s coming.
Dec 26, 2019 1:34 PM
Jan 2016
Great episode!

So that new demon was the true mastermind that was manipulating the elves to help in his reincarnation, and yeah he was so damn strong, and seems he sensed another demon from Asta, really curious to see what will happen!

So it was Raia's fault for dont tell everyone about who was lying!

Asta and Yuno fighting together was really amazing, their combination attack was cool!

Seems now Patry is a black elve only fighting cause of his hatred!

Damn, that plat twist let a great cliffhanger, i just want follwing episodes right now!
Dec 26, 2019 2:22 PM

Jan 2011
Finally after teasing it since the start there's a demon, who, no surprise, is behind the elf massacre.
Dec 26, 2019 3:25 PM
Dec 2019
Why doesn't the demon just say "Disappear" to Yuno and Asta? Of course he has limits, but he already made Licht's spell disappear, so why not them?

Still loved it tho
Dec 26, 2019 7:39 PM

Aug 2015
That was an epic episode. Loved the intense battle between the demon and Yuno and Asta. Looks like the humans didn't betray the Elfs afterall. Wonder when black clover is gonna end because I don't want to end abruptly. Does anyone know where I can find the official website for black clover information?
Dec 27, 2019 10:50 AM

Apr 2016
Great Episode.
BC is amazing
BRAWLERS
Dec 29, 2019 6:27 PM

Jul 2013
So we got to see the final enemy in form of demon. Damn he looks super creepy and the voice fits perfect. His magic is way different than anything we have seen before. Everything he says happens. Patri isn't someone you would call weak but damn he got rekt.

Also Asta and Yuno who went all out were only able to scratch this demon. It's interesting that this demon doesn't know anything about the demon of Asta.

With all of his manipilation of that demon I got Aizen vibes. I know that happens also in other shows but this was the first thing which came into my mind.

To make it even worse now Patri became a darkelf and is multiple times stronger. I really wonder about what this devil will after coming back to life and getting the five-petalled grimoire.

Dec 30, 2019 3:01 AM

Feb 2012
I'm not sure if I can make it passed ep 108. I can't help but feel that my life would be easier if I just dropped this anime.

Does anyone know if it's going to be worth continuing? I've really lost most of my will to watch it at this point.
Jan 2, 2020 8:18 PM
May 2019
@zei33, ngl you should probably drop it, its a shounen that not everyone enjoys.

Edit: I just went back to make a review on Black Clover, and I've seen you've given it a very biased and misinformed review. I understand not liking it, but points like trying to be one of big boys isn't true lmao.
Jan 3, 2020 2:28 AM

Feb 2012
Datboyfowl said:
@zei33, ngl you should probably drop it, its a shounen that not everyone enjoys.

Edit: I just went back to make a review on Black Clover, and I've seen you've given it a very biased and misinformed review. I understand not liking it, but points like trying to be one of big boys isn't true lmao.
I think there is a major portion of the people who have watched this anime, that would agree that it's trying very hard to be like the major shounen. I don't hate this anime, but I feel a bit betrayed after all the time I put into watching it.

Also, I've never seen an unbiased review in my life, so I'm not sure why you're acting like giving a straight opinion in a review is somehow a bad thing.

Edit: I'm open to counter points to my review. Feel free to correct me where I've gotten things wrong. But rereading it, I believe it does accurately represent what I've felt after watching the show for over two years straight.
Zei33Jan 3, 2020 2:35 AM
Jan 3, 2020 3:56 PM
May 2019
Zei33 said:
Datboyfowl said:

I think there is a major portion of the people who have watched this anime, that would agree that it's trying very hard to be like the major shounen. I don't hate this anime, but I feel a bit betrayed after all the time I put into watching it.

Also, I've never seen an unbiased review in my life, so I'm not sure why you're acting like giving a straight opinion in a review is somehow a bad thing.

Edit: I'm open to counter points to my review. Feel free to correct me where I've gotten things wrong. But rereading it, I believe it does accurately represent what I've felt after watching the show for over two years straight.

Black Clover is a very badly adapted shonen anime, and although the quality of the anime may be pretty bad (I'm a manga reader and sometimes the pictures looks better than the anime), it is one of the biggest shonen out right now. It is one of the most streamed anime all over the world on television and streaming sites, the fourth most profitable show on tv tokyo, and even got it's own spin off show and manga.

Like I don't care if you disliked it, like I don't even like the anime, but next time do further research in a topic. I also do recommend that if you want the best experience for Black Clover, the manga is the way to go, with good art, very good rapid pacing (the anime adds tons of filler content), and less censoring, but the beginning is rough, and that's because the author was playing it safe after his first manga called Hungry Joker got axed.

Edit: I though your review was really good, just that saying that it was trying to be one of the big boys was wrong, it's pretty big.
Jan 8, 2020 3:51 AM

Feb 2013
So, that devil started it.
Jan 14, 2020 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
The mastermind was revealed and he is creepy.

Jan 14, 2020 8:17 PM
Aug 2017
Dam that was brazyyy, the demon Soul Magic is OP asf. Many interesting details on this ep about Yuno being Licht’s son? I know that was vague proly unlikely and asta’s demon not taking over his body completely, seems like theres gonna be a plenty amount of demon in the future of this anime lol. And holy shit that dark elf tho
Jan 20, 2020 6:35 PM

Sep 2018
Ooo they changed the Ending- it seems like the devil might like go inside of Asta? This anime is getting better & better by the episode
Jan 28, 2020 7:58 PM

Jan 2013
OMG WHAT! So he's the one, damn!

I can't even imagine right now how they are going to defeat the Demon, if now they can't even defeat the Dark Elf...damn! And i wonder how Asta's demon is related to the Demon guy.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 10, 2020 1:33 PM

Jan 2016
That demon looks sooooo fucking weird lmfaaoo what the fuck

Ooo finding out how 5 leaf grimoires are made is pretty cool too!!

Also, definitely expected something like this to happen. There had to be a demon with something to do with this whole plot.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Today, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Today, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.