Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have a crush or romantic interest right now?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 4, 2019 7:34 PM

Mar 2019
I dunno if it's a good or a bad thing. But I didn't develop any kind of romantic feelings towards anyone since late 2018. Like I don't
Feel attracted to anyone anymore. I feel that I've became asexual or smth
Nov 4, 2019 8:19 PM
Jul 2018
nah, it's too much of a hassle for me to consider because I need that extra brain space for cramming school work. also, seeing how my friends dragged me into their relationship dramas with their exs and crushes, i feel it's better to just avoid having these feelings to spare the trouble
Nov 5, 2019 3:32 AM

Feb 2019
Sphinxter said:
operationvalkyri said:
Enough of the deflection. Do you have a crush or not? Asking for a friend.
I have yet to meet the man to rival my greatness, and be worthy of my love.

'Tis wonderful to be lonely at the top, whence I stare down upon the feeble masses so verily inferior.
Why are you still pretending you don't lust after me?
Nov 5, 2019 5:25 AM

Jul 2014
Not at the moment, since I've been more or less consumed by my studies and my social life has been very constrained as a result. Don't get me wrong, there are people in my life I'm *very* physically attracted to but I don't really know anyone I could see myself dating.

Edit: Just hung out with a girl who I just realized was making a ton of lowkey advances and now I feel silly.
LoveLikeBloodNov 5, 2019 3:18 PM
Take care of yourself

Nov 5, 2019 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Sphinxter said:

'Tis wonderful to be lonely at the top, whence I stare down upon the feeble masses so verily inferior.
I'm just disappointed that he said 'man'. I thought gender was a social construct.
Nov 5, 2019 6:10 AM

Mar 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Sphinxter said:

Contrary to the lesser man, I am not one to consider being male an excuse for a lack of adequate hairstyling.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Nov 5, 2019 6:19 AM

Feb 2019
Sphinxter said:
Kosmonaut said:
Contrary to the lesser man, I am not one to consider being male an excuse for a lack of adequate hairstyling.
But you do lust after me, that much is obvious. Excuses only delay the inevitable. You know it's wrong to lust after males with uninspired hair, but you can't fight it.
Nov 5, 2019 6:22 AM

Mar 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Sphinxter said:
But you do lust after me, that much is obvious.
Why though?

You know it's wrong to lust after males with uninspired hair, but you can't fight it.
I care not whether the man with uninspired hair be male or female.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Nov 5, 2019 6:26 AM

Feb 2019
Sphinxter said:
Kosmonaut said:
But you do lust after me, that much is obvious.
Why though?

You know it's wrong to lust after males with uninspired hair, but you can't fight it.
I care not whether the man with uninspired hair be male or female.
It's okay, though, I won't expose you.

operationvalkyri said:
Kosmonaut said:
I'm just disappointed that he said 'man'. I thought gender was a social construct.
Clearly he's just avoiding the issue of confessing his love by throwing smoke screens.
Nov 5, 2019 6:33 AM

Aug 2012
Bakchos said:
I never had a crush on anyone but I think the girl that works at the supermarket near home is extremely hot. She wears a wedding ring, so no approaching for me.
Marriage is a formal construct by the aristocracy to officially cockblock women in heat and men of vigorous ambition. Two-time that bitch and get along with it.
Nov 5, 2019 8:36 AM

Aug 2017
boy do i at the moment, it's both the most interesting and meaningful thing in my life so far and the most troublesome and stressful. without going into any details, it's made me feel more confident and better about myself as a person, and given me more to look forward to in the future. equally, i'm afraid it might hurt me or i might hurt someone else as a result of it at some point, but who knows.
Nov 5, 2019 8:37 AM

Mar 2019
operationvalkyri said:
Kosmonaut said:
It is but you, not I, who would seriously assign any gendered meaning to the word "man".

— Bertrand Russell
Nov 5, 2019 8:40 AM

Feb 2019
Yarub said:
Bakchos said:
I never had a crush on anyone but I think the girl that works at the supermarket near home is extremely hot. She wears a wedding ring, so no approaching for me.
Marriage is a formal construct by the aristocracy to officially cockblock women in heat and men of vigorous ambition. Two-time that bitch and get along with it.
Yarub alpha male Chad that cucks soyboys confirmed.
Nov 5, 2019 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
Sphinxter said:
operationvalkyri said:
It is but you, not I, who would seriously assign any gendered meaning to the word "man".
Touche.

white colour will not override character limit rules
Nov 5, 2019 8:52 AM

Sep 2018
I'm currently engaged with my crush. I met him at work and I felt a lighting striking on me when I first saw him. I was so shy but I didn't want to lose this opportunity to be with him and what I did was just message him and arrange a coffee meeting. Well it was luckily both sided and we are now together and happy with each other! :)
Nov 5, 2019 9:10 AM

Aug 2012
Kosmonaut said:
Yarub said:
Tis' indeed not the case. I just eloquently strike a girls heart and leave her wounded and oblivious to the fact that she may never come close to me or be with me in any parallel universe. I sit upon my throne and laugh at those inferior beings that are consumed by lust and love, while I play chess with the deity that is I. For I am the only superior being in the universe.
Nov 5, 2019 9:31 AM

Jan 2019
probably not, its been 4 years since last time i had romance-relationship tho.
maybe still same for the next 5 years or 10 years ahead.

note: lot things happen that causing me now doesnt want to having any romance relationship, or maybe.. i just still trying to recovering my feelings after the last ones idk tbh.
Nov 5, 2019 1:52 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
I've hooked up with this girl a few times recently, and I think she may want to escalate into a more serious relationship. But I just can't see myself dating her. I haven't felt extremely attracted to someone for a long time, and the last time I did it ended up making me feel like crap. SO maybe I am just subconsciously guarding myself. Who knows. I'm the last person of all my friends and family to be single but I'm not going to just date someone for the sake of it, there has to be real connection.

If only waifus were real ^_^
Nov 5, 2019 2:09 PM

Aug 2017
Right now? After breaking up with my boyfriend months ago, nop.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 5, 2019 2:39 PM

Feb 2019
Yarub said:
Kosmonaut said:
Tis' indeed not the case. I just eloquently strike a girls heart and leave her wounded and oblivious to the fact that she may never come close to me or be with me in any parallel universe. I sit upon my throne and laugh at those inferior beings that are consumed by lust and love, while I play chess with the deity that is I. For I am the only superior being in the universe.
I'll be sure to hide all my women so they aren't taken away by an Arabian Prince.
Nov 5, 2019 2:46 PM

Nov 2019
( Ν‘~ ΝœΚ– Ν‘°)

Why do you ask, OP? Are you interested in getting a MAL honey?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2019 5:05 PM

Jun 2019
Yarub said:
Bakchos said:
I wish I had enough game to two time anyone, even a puppy.

Edit: today this lady came to the restaurant I work in, I think she was italian, my god, I fell in love with that glute game she had going on. Does that count? Am I a creep for noticing?
BakchosNov 5, 2019 5:34 PM

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Nov 5, 2019 5:31 PM

Aug 2018
Yes, when I was younger. No crushes anymore except for the goddess that is Chloe Grace Moretz :)
Nov 5, 2019 5:54 PM

Nov 2018
Unfortunately no. I don't have time for such trivial matters
Nov 5, 2019 5:55 PM

Nov 2010
I do~ I really don't want to be in a relationship right now though so I know it's going nowhere & am not worried about it in the slightest.
Nov 5, 2019 6:15 PM

Dec 2018
no .................................................................................... 30 char limit
Nov 5, 2019 6:37 PM

Jun 2015
ive been in a relationship for 2 years and 2 months now, so i do guess so haha

I AM THE ONE CALLED POWER!
ANIME LIST  🩸 MANGA LIST  🩸 CARDS  🩸 CHALLENGES 
How foolish and conceited these humans be... 

Nov 5, 2019 6:51 PM

May 2019
No. But I will have a crush on the next poster, whoever that happens to be.
(Let's see if this post single handedly /threads the thread.)
Nov 6, 2019 3:23 AM

Feb 2019
Freshell said:
C'mon, you promised, now there's no backtracking.
Nov 6, 2019 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
These hoes aint loyal. Focus on yourself
Nov 6, 2019 10:29 AM

Feb 2017
In retrospect, I probably never had any kind of romantic experience so I was looking for chances. Maybe I was not looking hard enough, or my interest dropped over time. But I started appreciating romance anime after I stopped talking to a girl I was interested in years ago. We never made it past the "friends" part though I wanted it to be more than that. Maybe my timing was too soon, or maybe she wanted to shut me down as soon as possible but things faded away quite quickly. I never watched any romance anime before that and tried one just to understand what I felt and how it is usually portrayed. I am thankful to her for that atleast. When some MCs tell the cliched line to other guy/girl that his/her smile is what makes them happy, I could really relate to it having seen it in that girl.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Nov 6, 2019 11:56 AM

May 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Freshell said:
C'mon, you promised, now there's no backtracking.

Ah, you caught me. Yes, I have a crush on you, good sir. It's mostly because you... *skims profile* are a beta male, and I love feeling like top dog. It's like winning a sports trophy except I'll probably want both of us to be on magic shrooms while we weakly flail fight for dominance and only one of us is likely to be sore the next day.

Also, like, omg, I'm also INTP. :D
Nov 6, 2019 12:49 PM

May 2018
Nope, my latest crush was three years ago and I have never been in love. It would be cool and all but I also hate myself and I really can't imagine being in a relationship for some reason.
Nov 7, 2019 12:08 AM
Sep 2019
Not any that I can think of at present. I haven't been out and about socializing much to form these feelings of infatuation. I do roughly think about what life would be like if I had a romantic interest. The last time I had a crush was waaay back - like 8-9yrs ago. I met this one girl that I worked with, but later found out she was going out with someone else. I was probably 2-3 weeks late, else I would have confessed. I've moved on since then...she's no longer with said person...but its been so long, I've lost track of them. I've met people in passing that I chimed with really well. But again, since its only people I've met in travels, I haven't had the opportunity to see them regularly - no way a strong bond or relationship can form from that.
Nov 12, 2019 11:03 PM

Mar 2016
This thread is very surprising to me because I get crushes all the time and now I feel weird.

I was actually surprised that at the beginning of starting college (this is my first semester), I only had one crush, and it was a very, very faint one. I learned she is married and has kids, though, so, no hope there. (However, I am a badass and got her number. She is so adorable!)

As I got to know my fellow students better, I did sort-of-maybe get a crush on a guy in my Japanese class for a while, but eh, they evaporated pretty quick when he said he has a girlfriend. (Idk why my crush on him died but yet it's still going strong on the first girl.)

Now, as recently as tonight (erm... yesterday night, since it's 1am) I have come to the epiphany that I perhaps have a crush on a second girl, which is starting to make this feel like a really gay semester for me. Anywho, it's another person in my Japanese class. She's always been shy, but as time goes on, she has become more comfortable around me, and it's great. I did not think I had a crush on her, but then we were joking, and she pushed my hat down so that it covered my eyes. I retaliated by pretending I was going to push her. This made her laugh, and that laugh was so adorable, it got to me. Suddenly, I was struck by the image of hugging her, and my heart was like "woW that's a good image bro, your heart really really really wants to hug her, the experience would be 10/10, and then maybe kis-" and I was like "okay another crush has been acquired"

"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Nov 13, 2019 12:18 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
One that isn't a fictional character? No.

Sometimes I start thinking about putting myself out there more, cleaning myself up a bit and getting out and going places and meeting people, but then I just kind of give up on that idea after a few days and get back into my routine. I guess that's why I keep the idea open for "Maybe one day I'll actually go through with it and begin trying" but that day most certainly won't be today.

Feb 9, 2023 7:45 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Imagine being grown with a crush. "Oh my God my crush guys. He talking to my crush, she 32 years old oh my God"

Sissies
Feb 9, 2023 7:54 AM
Dec 2022
My first love was a girl in elementary school right before attending middle school. Same age. Let's say when we had a lot of SFW private time after class. I still remember her and I think about the times even to this day.

(Do keep in mind that we were both girls.)
Feb 9, 2023 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
Nope, I actually like being single.
Feb 9, 2023 3:50 PM

Feb 2023
No, I'm not ready for a relationship after my breakup and I'm not stable enough. People hit me up to hangout but I always make excuses not to.
Feb 11, 2023 11:02 PM

Mar 2021
It's a bit complicated. There's a girl in a couple of my classes who I think is kinda cute. We've exchanged short conversations and are working together on a project for my piano class. Now I definitely like her more platonically than anything else, but something told me to pursue anyway.

On Wednesday, I asked her out on a date and got hit with the "I'll think about it". I think the main reason I did it was because I otherwise don't really have an opportunity to talk to her alone and get to know her. Part of me thinks it may have been a mistake and not actually what I wanted, but whatever the outcome, I've crossed the threshold of asking someone out for the first time. If she says "yes", I'm sure the date will go fine, even if there is no second. If she says "no" or nothing at all, it will definitely hurt, but we'll probably still be friends.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Feb 12, 2023 12:51 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
No, I've been kind of closed off for a while now. I miss that feeling though.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Feb 12, 2023 1:02 AM

Sep 2021
nah, at this current point I don't have any romantic interest and I don't really plan on chasing after someone 
Feb 12, 2023 3:26 AM

Dec 2020
Posters on this topic are the kind to panic after sending a Valentine's sticker and tell the other person their sister took the phone and sent it.

“You’ve never succeeded at anything and you never will, and do you know why? Because you are vulgar, irremediably vulgar, and not only are you vulgar, you are ordinary.” - Maurice Pialat’s We Won't Grow Old Together (1972)
Feb 12, 2023 12:42 PM

Jul 2014
There's a girl I've been seeing and we've been on two dates so far, and we're going on our third this coming week. I'm honestly not entirely sure how I feel about getting into a serious romantic situation yet since we've only been on two dates and I've spotted a small handful of red flags but I do really like her so I'll just go with the flow for now and see where the third and potentially fourth date take us. 
Take care of yourself

Feb 12, 2023 12:44 PM

Aug 2009
Nope, and I've been back to my default level of sociability and pessimism since 2020.

Feb 12, 2023 3:11 PM

Jul 2022
Yes, I'm quite fond of my wife. Hopefully she likes me back.
Feb 12, 2023 3:14 PM

May 2013
Nah, I just have a mild obsession with a character from a TV show

I'm not fit for romance so I dont seek it out. It would only go sour so no need to waste someone else's time.

β™‘ Harder Daddy β™‘
Feb 20, 2023 11:19 PM

Dec 2018
To be fair, yeah I do have a crush on a couple of girls who happen to be my fellow batchmates from a certain academic training course. But it's all in my mind & I have never expressed my feelings towards them nor been close to even attempt to start an affair with them. Might sound wierd but even at my current age I'm single to date & I do have this inner wish that a girl of my liking would someday come & fulfill my life with romance/love. 😍
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

55 by moonytsuki »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - 6 hours ago

17 by Rinrinka »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts? ( 1 2 )

Freshell - May 5

50 by LoveYourSmile »»
26 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

8 by GinIonSui »»
28 minutes ago

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - 8 hours ago

13 by DesuMaiden »»
52 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.