Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2019 7:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Imagine a muscular Ishii. And imagine a Prez who can give Kaguya a princess carry. :P

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 21, 2019 1:20 PM
Aug 2016
Funny chapters are back, yay
Oct 22, 2019 5:32 AM

Mar 2015
holy shit, that work out images, LMAO

also president is easily manipulated now.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 22, 2019 6:02 AM

Sep 2011
Its always good to just have dumb fun chapters like this, though I am a bit confused by the last page, I guess Iino is all healed up then? Honestly expect there to be like, some sort of pay off to that other than just healing up between chapters but whatever.

Just glad the series didnt pull the misunderstanding people thought last week's chapter ended on, I never really thought it would but people seemed to think it was gonna be one of those moments only for it to not even have a follow up.
JizzyHitlerOct 22, 2019 6:26 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 22, 2019 8:06 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Shirogane imagining princess carrying Kaguya was hilarious. He is such a tsundere.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Oct 22, 2019 8:27 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao poor Fujiwara no luck whatsoever.

Also, that megane girl she disgusts me.
Oct 22, 2019 9:18 AM
Jul 2019
Congintive said:
Lmao poor Fujiwara no luck whatsoever.

Actually fujiwara loves kaguya, it's pretty funny to see three people that work out for the girl of their dreams.
Osagaris last sentence was completely badass poor Ishigami and captain, what you do for the girl you like and she just broke up. Prez has so much luck that Kaguya like this site from him, her smile is saying all.
Oct 22, 2019 9:53 AM

Mar 2017
This a good meme template lol
Oct 22, 2019 9:54 AM

Feb 2018
Funniest chapter in a while, lmao Chika being interrupted by ishigami's workout sounds was great. I laughed hard when Shirogane joined the next day. She already knew what was coming at the end. subject F continues to receive L

Dating Osaragi turned the captain into a fucking weeb,i pity him.

Kaguya on the other hand supporting her man and her brother was great
TsubasavoOct 22, 2019 9:57 AM
Oct 22, 2019 10:08 AM

Jul 2017
Oct 22, 2019 1:24 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kaguya has become so supportive of her man and best boy. You gotta liove her.

I wonder if the prep was referring to Dumberu when he asked Ishigami if he was inspired by an anime to work out
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 22, 2019 3:58 PM

Jul 2017
Bullying subject F is my new favorite running gag.

Gotta love Ishigami attempting to become swole.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Oct 22, 2019 4:30 PM

Nov 2007
Farabeuf said:
Kaguya has become so supportive of her man and best boy. You gotta liove her.

I wonder if the prep was referring to Dumberu when he asked Ishigami if he was inspired by an anime to work out

I got the same idea from it and hence my initial post. I also noticed how nonchalantly she used Ishii as the platform to wrap a towel around her Prez's shoulders <3.

Btw, anyone know if the 4th unattainable girl Shiranui was ever referred in the manga before? I am surprised that people thought Kaguya and Chika are attainable to begin with.
Coronavirus.
Oct 22, 2019 5:02 PM

Jun 2015
Chika's face when Kaguya said she gained weight was pretty funny.
:)
Oct 22, 2019 6:31 PM

Mar 2018
Epic plottwist at the end
Chika's reactions were as always priceless xd

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 22, 2019 6:38 PM

Mar 2018
shanimebib said:

Btw, anyone know if the 4th unattainable girl Shiranui was ever referred in the manga before? I am surprised that people thought Kaguya and Chika are attainable to begin with.

ch 116 when they list the most popular girls in each year
"Fairy of the 1st years - Koromo Shiranui
Princess of the 2nd years - Kaguya Shinomiya
Swan of the 3rd years - Tsubame Koyasu"

But yea that Chika and Kaguya aren't thought to be 'unnattainable' was a bit questioning

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 22, 2019 7:34 PM

Nov 2007
K1ngOfSloth said:
shanimebib said:

But yea that Chika and Kaguya aren't thought to be 'unnattainable' was a bit questioning

Oh, was she? Thanks!

Gotta go check it out now!
Coronavirus.
Oct 22, 2019 8:13 PM

Sep 2018
Loved the chapter, I see a ton of meme potential here XD.

K1ngOfSloth said:
shanimebib said:

These 4 girls were outside of the student council, the soccer guy did say that these 4 were as popular as them, student council girls are already 'unattainable'.
Oct 22, 2019 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
CapedBaldy-sama said:

K1ngOfSloth said:

These 4 girls were outside of the student council, the soccer guy did say that these 4 were as popular as them, student council girls are already 'unattainable'.

No. He did not say that. He categorically said that while the student council girls are considered the most attractive in the school, the four unattainable girls of Shuchiin are Ryuju, Osaragi, Shiranui and Koyasu.

Also, I don't think Iino is unattainable. She melts to anyone who praises her a bit. :P
Coronavirus.
Oct 22, 2019 8:30 PM

Sep 2018
shanimebib said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

No. He did not say that. He categorically said that while the student council girls are considered the most attractive in the school, the four unattainable girls of Shuchiin are Ryuju, Osaragi, Shiranui and Koyasu.

Also, I don't think Iino is unattainable. She melts to anyone who praises her a bit. :P

Oh you're right, don't know why I thought that xP. He said the these girls were as hot as student council girls.
Oct 22, 2019 9:39 PM

Jul 2015
Weird I thought we will get something about that cliffhanger in the last chapter.

But anyway this chapter was pretty hilarious.

Chika was so funny,also an obvious Dumbbell anime reference.

Kaguya was sweet too.

Oct 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Oct 2017
Ishigami is working out and RIP Fujiwara lmao. She and prez got roped into doing workout. Also lol chicken juice and fish food as his meal and snack. He really is giving it his all.
Oct 23, 2019 12:58 AM
Nov 2018
They're kinda acting out of their characters in this chapter. But their comedy is top-notch and there are so many meme worthy panels. But right now, I wanna read those kinda things that makes their relationship affectionate and meaningful. Those sweet little things about them that author provided us in the earlier chapters. Cause I miss them.

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Oct 23, 2019 1:07 AM

Jan 2011
Heh, knew Fujiwara was just butthurt about her weight.
Oct 25, 2019 10:13 AM

Oct 2017
Congintive said:

Same. The only character I dislike in the series so far. I hope she doesn't get any/much focus.
Oct 25, 2019 5:04 PM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

Well, considering that grass-kun confessed to Kaguya and random confessed to Fujiwara I think that the student body may not consider them unattainable. Also, since forever a lot of students thought that Kaguya was dating Prez, therefore, she was already "attained" by someone, I think Fujiwara should be on the unattainable list, but maybe some guys still have hope, poor souls....
Oct 26, 2019 3:23 AM
Jul 2019
shanimebib said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

Illno is a Tsundere right? Tsundere can often looking unattainable from the outside. And she looks cold-hearted too, the most boys at school will dodge her because she is the leader of the discipline committee.
Oct 31, 2019 12:16 AM
Jul 2019
Osaragi is one of the impossible girls cause I can't find a reason why people would like her.
Nov 1, 2019 5:08 AM

Jul 2012
MIssed this chapter, didn't show in updated for some reason =(
Want to see all of them buffed, Fujiwara especially =/
I wonder is Shiranui will be only a name ...
Aug 25, 2020 4:10 AM

Dec 2013
I'm proud of Ishigami. At least he's trying to put in some effort. Although fish food doesn't sound like a good idea.

Fujiwara being forced to join the exercise program was funny.
Nov 20, 2021 5:22 AM

Nov 2016
Impossible girls = the Yonkou of rom-com. Need Shiranui face reveal.

Funny chapter. Captain down horrendous in a way and Ishigami as well. Like dude, you can eat somewhat tasty stuff xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:27 AM

Jul 2021
Oh the boyfriend that Osaragi broke up with is an absolute muscular, also I didn’t know thee four girls were very impossible to be hook up with, also what’s going with Ishigami inside the student council room bothering Chika and Shirogane having a conversation, lol the lunch he’s having seems very delicious for him to grind a muscular body or to stay physically fit I guess and Ishigami speaks like a true man that exercising can get the girls admiration and both of them exercising the next day is so hilarious while chika is just looking at them until Kaguya started to come inside and forcing Chika to exercise as well, lmao the last panel got me really intrigued!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 6:07 AM

Apr 2021

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.