Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 26, 2019 10:56 PM
Oct 2007
Good buildup to the last scene. There's just no way they killed off Senkuu though. There's no good and logical way to continue the story even if there's another genius in the Stone world. If they actually pull that off this will undisputedly be AOTY for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2019 11:41 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
AngryAf said:
HaXXspetten said:
I don't know what to feel about this. Again, it's supposed to be a show based around realistic science yet you want me to believe the MC was developing Thermite and his own... Tesla gun (?) when he was like 12 or something? And then successfully managed to launch objects into orbit via a homemade rocket in his mid-late teens? People like that just don't exist. I kinda wish Dr Stone had been a seinen series instead honestly; if they just managed to make it feel consistently believable it'd be much easier to swallow. Right now it's mostly just about suspension of disbelief

Not sure what the point is of having a cliffhanger like that either when it is a shounen because we already know there is a 99.99999% chance that Senku would never be killed off just like that lol

If you think a light that can petrified people for 3700 years and the people can come back to live like nothing happen is a perfect start for you to think that the level of realistic in this shonen is that "realistic", then maybe you need to read more scientific books. I mean... it's not even realistic enough from the start!
Trust me, that was the very first thing I complained about with this show :p

Well not the petrifaction, that’s just part of the setting, but the “being conscious for 3700 years and waking up as if you just took a nap” part was definitely pretty jarring
Jul 26, 2019 11:58 PM

Jul 2016
Realistic science...

Now I have heard it all..

Enjoy the ride mate, it is meant be stupid.
Jul 27, 2019 12:28 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! there are others people that are alive as well!? so this means the petrification is not 100% of all human civilization? i guess there are some bit of humans that where not included with the world wide petrification but has not discovered the formula like the like of Senkuu...
oh man! here we go again MC being thought as dead as early as episode 4!? just like eren? WTF!?!?!?
5/5.

Jul 27, 2019 12:48 AM

Oct 2018
Nurguburu said:
wtf with this episode, the characters were a bit more annoying than usual.

What?
More annoying?

I'm sure you didn't even see the episode by the time you'd written this comment

You just wanted to be the first and didn't know what to write(or IDK....)
Jul 27, 2019 12:57 AM

Jan 2019
ThIs cLiFfHaNgEr DuDe 0_0
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Jul 27, 2019 1:32 AM

Aug 2017
-Aincrad- said:
Nurguburu said:
wtf with this episode, the characters were a bit more annoying than usual.

What?
More annoying?

I'm sure you didn't even see the episode by the time you'd written this comment

You just wanted to be the first and didn't know what to write(or IDK....)

Ah shit, here we go again. You can't force me to make a summary of an episode I've ever watched cuz 1) I don't want. 2) It is against the rules. 3) Its boring. 4) You all know me to be a man of not too many words.

We can discuss about this episode but ur last two sentences say the opposite. You are just triggered cuz my comment is negative so you're telling lies. If it were otherwise, u wouldn't say anything. I can enjoy good and bad anime unlike u according to ur profile. Go bother someone else pls.
NurguburuJul 27, 2019 1:47 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 27, 2019 1:58 AM

Jul 2019

AngryAf said:
So, for those who still confused about how Tsukasa find out about Senkuu's plan, here's a bit of my thought:
-Tsukasa isn't stupid. Don't underestimated him.
-Senkuu has already use crossbow on Tsukasa once, but it didn't deal a damage on him. So, crossbow or arrow OR KNIFE(knife is stupid to be used for countering Tsukasa) is out of the question. But they need something to overpower Tsukasa. The first they need is gun powder, because with that alone you can deal alot of damage.
-Tsukasa is realized that it's impossible for someone such as Senkuu to run away in a rush and didn't have plan, so what is Senkuu's plan? Well, of course, something that can overpower Tsukasa. As I tell you, Tsukasa is smart, so he figured that Senkuu will definitely make a gun powder. Besides, Hakone(they can find sulfur in Hakone) is close.

Yeah I know Tsukasa isn't stupid, but he found out about Senkuu's plans like immediately lol

Anyway, good episode, curious to know about the new character.

Reach for the
Stars☆

Jul 27, 2019 2:03 AM

Jul 2019
damn, this chap looks good, i just wanted to keep watching... anyways i now what would happen in next chap 'cause i'm reading the anime
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Jul 27, 2019 2:31 AM

Feb 2015
I strongly dislike Yuzuriha's new hair. It sucks
Jul 27, 2019 3:13 AM
Jul 2019
Theniel said:

AngryAf said:
So, for those who still confused about how Tsukasa find out about Senkuu's plan, here's a bit of my thought:
-Tsukasa isn't stupid. Don't underestimated him.
-Senkuu has already use crossbow on Tsukasa once, but it didn't deal a damage on him. So, crossbow or arrow OR KNIFE(knife is stupid to be used for countering Tsukasa) is out of the question. But they need something to overpower Tsukasa. The first they need is gun powder, because with that alone you can deal alot of damage.
-Tsukasa is realized that it's impossible for someone such as Senkuu to run away in a rush and didn't have plan, so what is Senkuu's plan? Well, of course, something that can overpower Tsukasa. As I tell you, Tsukasa is smart, so he figured that Senkuu will definitely make a gun powder. Besides, Hakone(they can find sulfur in Hakone) is close.

Yeah I know Tsukasa isn't stupid, but he found out about Senkuu's plans like immediately lol

Anyway, good episode, curious to know about the new character.

Maybe he think about Senkuu's plan for an half hour? Idk. As long as you understand situation, the answer should be easy, and I don't think Senkuu's plan is so complicated either.
Jul 27, 2019 3:21 AM
Jul 2019
HaXXspetten said:
AngryAf said:

If you think a light that can petrified people for 3700 years and the people can come back to live like nothing happen is a perfect start for you to think that the level of realistic in this shonen is that "realistic", then maybe you need to read more scientific books. I mean... it's not even realistic enough from the start!
Trust me, that was the very first thing I complained about with this show :p

Well not the petrifaction, that’s just part of the setting, but the “being conscious for 3700 years and waking up as if you just took a nap” part was definitely pretty jarring

Then just remember that petrification everytime you feel like complaining, and force your brain to swallow up the lies. It's not realistic from the start, so complaining about it is only gonna make your frustration piling up. It's gonna be hard, I understand(I read the manga already and I just as frustrated as you) but you will get used to it xD
Jul 27, 2019 3:49 AM
Feb 2018
AngryAf said:
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
Big f*cking drama out of nowhere. Just say "I promise", wait for him to leave, produce more gunpowder and annihilate Tsukasa. What is the thing between the Japanese and "promising" ?

Tsukasa isn't stupid, even if Senku promised, there will still doubts in Tsukasa's heart. After all, he understand that Senku love science and Senku isn't the type to stop on his goal. With that, even if Senku promised, he might still going to be killed, because there is a chance where Senku might gonna lie.
AngryAf said:
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
Big f*cking drama out of nowhere. Just say "I promise", wait for him to leave, produce more gunpowder and annihilate Tsukasa. What is the thing between the Japanese and "promising" ?

Tsukasa isn't stupid, even if Senku promised, there will still doubts in Tsukasa's heart. After all, he understand that Senku love science and Senku isn't the type to stop on his goal. With that, even if Senku promised, he might still going to be killed, because there is a chance where Senku might gonna lie.

Why not even try to buy some time?
Jul 27, 2019 4:07 AM
Feb 2018
HaXXspetten said:
I don't know what to feel about this. Again, it's supposed to be a show based around realistic science yet you want me to believe the MC was developing Thermite and his own... Tesla gun (?) when he was like 12 or something? And then successfully managed to launch objects into orbit via a homemade rocket in his mid-late teens? People like that just don't exist. I kinda wish Dr Stone had been a seinen series instead honestly; if they just managed to make it feel consistently believable it'd be much easier to swallow. Right now it's mostly just about suspension of disbelief

Not sure what the point is of having a cliffhanger like that either when it is a shounen because we already know there is a 99.99999% chance that Senku would never be killed off just like that lol

I see your point although this is not what bordering me. What borders me too much is the whole plot of the antagonist in this series.

The mere fact that all of what Tsukasa want to achieve (let's call it his ideology) is outright absurd. He cannot control what other human can and will do. He cannot judge if someone will be as if he want or not. People can change to good or bad and it is natural thing, not to mention subjective. He can be absurdly strong but his resources is limited to his human lifetime. Even if he manage to do what he want, there will always be other people who try to crush the idea and bring everything back to normal. Not to mention that there is no way to stop science advancement altogether. He can kill Senku but it doesn't mean that all science knowledge is bounded to him.

In short, I just want to say the plot is bullshit although everything else is well made. For Tsukasa ideology, his best action should be killing humanity all together not the thing he is doing, that way he can sure that there is non advancement what-so-ever. He is smart enough to figure out Senku plan then it is sufficient for him to think that through. Because of that, all the plot relating to Tsukasa so far seems really artificial and unconvincing.

Too bad, I really enjoy the premise of the anime, all the details they pour effort in, the idea of restarting the civilization. But the way the story progress is simply too artificial to me. It would be more believable if Tsukasa is a bad guy to the core and just want to be the king of the stone age.
DinoSonJul 27, 2019 4:10 AM
Jul 27, 2019 4:57 AM

Apr 2015
One consistent glaring weakness of Jump style Shounens is that it's cheap in dramatic scenes. Not quite overdramatic perhaps, maybe too easily dramatic

Jul 27, 2019 5:42 AM
Jul 2019
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
AngryAf said:

AngryAf said:

Why not even try to buy some time?

Yuzuriha already did, and if Senku try to buy too much time, well, Im sure Tsukasa will easily realize it.
Jul 27, 2019 5:51 AM
Jul 2019
DinoSon said:
HaXXspetten said:

I see your point although this is not what bordering me. What borders me too much is the whole plot of the antagonist in this series.

The mere fact that all of what Tsukasa want to achieve (let's call it his ideology) is outright absurd. He cannot control what other human can and will do. He cannot judge if someone will be as if he want or not. People can change to good or bad and it is natural thing, not to mention subjective. He can be absurdly strong but his resources is limited to his human lifetime. Even if he manage to do what he want, there will always be other people who try to crush the idea and bring everything back to normal. Not to mention that there is no way to stop science advancement altogether. He can kill Senku but it doesn't mean that all science knowledge is bounded to him.

In short, I just want to say the plot is bullshit although everything else is well made. For Tsukasa ideology, his best action should be killing humanity all together not the thing he is doing, that way he can sure that there is non advancement what-so-ever. He is smart enough to figure out Senku plan then it is sufficient for him to think that through. Because of that, all the plot relating to Tsukasa so far seems really artificial and unconvincing.

Too bad, I really enjoy the premise of the anime, all the details they pour effort in, the idea of restarting the civilization. But the way the story progress is simply too artificial to me. It would be more believable if Tsukasa is a bad guy to the core and just want to be the king of the stone age.

As you said, it is just his ideology. Something that can't be accepted by many. For others it's stupid, but for the one who feel it, it is strong enough to be ambition. Even in real life, some people may gonna do extreme action just because of a stupid reason.
Tsukasa is easy to fall, Senku and the others just need to make a chance.
Jul 27, 2019 5:58 AM

May 2014
I feel like they are for sure gonna BS him back to life but nonetheless nice cliffhanger
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Jul 27, 2019 6:00 AM

Jun 2017
Now I'm intrigued of how they're going to make Senko escape death.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 27, 2019 6:11 AM

Aug 2018
Ouh, we know he'll survive considering the previews & stuff, but they still left us on a cliffhanger.
Jul 27, 2019 6:13 AM
May 2017
I don't think Senku actually died
Jul 27, 2019 6:18 AM
Feb 2018
AngryAf said:
DinoSon said:

As you said, it is just his ideology. Something that can't be accepted by many. For others it's stupid, but for the one who feel it, it is strong enough to be ambition. Even in real life, some people may gonna do extreme action just because of a stupid reason.

What I want to say is that his action doesn't match his ideology. He want to have a "better" world with no war, no greed, no selfishness, etc and I understand that but selectively choose who to live and who to die doesn't lead to that. It is not a complicated matter to understand anyway because we learn a lot of example through human history and he is really smart. He should better off kill everyone or dictate everyone. All his argument with Senku group is a waste of time and those are just plot device.
Jul 27, 2019 6:24 AM
Jul 2019
DinoSon said:
AngryAf said:

What I want to say is that his action doesn't match his ideology. He want to have a "better" world with no war, no greed, no selfishness, etc and I understand that but selectively choose who to live and who to die doesn't lead to that. It is not a complicated matter to understand anyway because we learn a lot of example through human history and he is really smart. He should better off kill everyone or dictate everyone. All his argument with Senku group is a waste of time and those are just plot device.

Ah, but isn't his goal is to revive only the innocent young one and leave out the corrupt and dirty adult? I think that's the main thing he has in his mind. After all, from what I know he has a grudge against adult. Anyway, he's just a highschool student with ambition.
Jul 27, 2019 6:41 AM

Nov 2016
I really love this adaptation so far, especially the soundtrack is so uplifiting and gives me chills.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 27, 2019 6:43 AM

May 2018
Jul 27, 2019 6:44 AM
Feb 2018
AngryAf said:
DinoSon said:

Ah, but isn't his goal is to revive only the innocent young one and leave out the corrupt and dirty adult? I think that's the main thing he has in his mind. After all, from what I know he has a grudge against adult. Anyway, he's just a highschool student with ambition.

That's true but then how can he know if the children will not end up being bad. How can he decide? It is not like the young will stay young forever, they will grow up into different type of people. Not to mention, there are also good adults as there are bad ones, as well as the role of adult in educating and parenting the young. By common sense, he should already knew that every adult was once a young. Well, that's what I thought about the antagonist.

I don't want to keep the argument going. Personally, I still enjoy the anime as a whole but I just feel like the plot surrounding the antagonist is poorly made. As I said earlier, just simply make Tsukasa an evil being is a better choice since we don't need to justify his action that much.
Jul 27, 2019 6:59 AM
Dec 2014
I think my eyes rolled back into my head when a plot point was actually "save humanity and you can hear what I have to say Yuzihira". You guys even trying to write interesting things or am I going to be forced to see this same flashback every episode? You managed to take a cliched romance and upped it by 20x while making it contrived in 4 episodes.

You can't give me a good premise and then fill it with shit and expect me to enjoy it. We're rebuilding society and the main focus is a poorly thought out love interest and a bad cat and mouse game that resolved into "don't do dat or i kill uuuuu cliffhanger". There's 4 of you in existence and this is all you brought to the table? The show is named "Dr. Stone" - a cliffhanger of this magnitude is just stupid. You added new people to the mix for a reason.

Sadly the Anime doesn't know what it wants to be. At some points it takes itself way too serious and the next scene it doesn't. It's trying to blend realism, comedy, and anime all in one. But they don't do one of those things well and when you mix them all together it's just poorly done.

Giving this series a few more episodes before I drop it... sick of wasting my time on bad shows with no creativity but the idea they were built on. A 9/10 on episode 2 dropped to a 6/10 on episode 3 to a 4/10 by episode 4. Wonder where it heads now...
BlindSniperJul 27, 2019 7:42 AM
Jul 27, 2019 7:13 AM

Jun 2017
I'm glad that we got to know about Senku's past, I also liked the fact that he ray-gunned those three boys lol. Though, we ending episodes at a cliffhanger now huh?
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 27, 2019 7:35 AM

May 2014
I still don't get why the confession was delayed, but i guess it's going to be a big moment later on or something. I read the manga so long ago that these early parts are a bit hazy, so it's nice to re-experience everything. Senku as a kid was great and Mecha-Senku is funny as well.

Also Yuzuriha looks better with short hair too <3
Jul 27, 2019 7:43 AM
Apr 2017
I'll be honest, the premise of the anime was interesting, the execution though is frankly atrocious. I personally am in danger of falling asleep at each episode but I recognise that's just me, fine. The rest of it, with so many contradicting nonsense though, is unbelievably irritating. I severely dislike the "person x is a genius, unless no, he's actually fucking stupider than a 5 year old braindead child" trope and boy, is Senku not the perfect depiction of that.
Yuzuriha is fast becoming the Sakura of this series, dead weight good to cry, look sad, being taken hostage and having a vagina but without ever doing actually anything worth talking about.
Dekabutsu, whatever his actual name is (can't remember it, he's so memorable), is the usual stupid-with-a-heart-of-gold character whose only utility is a pathetically weak and contrived attempt at romance with useless girl and being a sherpa. Which would be mostly fine (shockingly lazy, but fine), if he didn't have to shout every other line that comes out of his fucking mouth. Can we possibly have a stupid character that DOESN'T shout all the time? Is it possible within the next decade, perhaps?

The """""""cliffhanger"""""""" (I don't have enough air quotes for the sheer stupidity of it) is so stereotyped and lazy that wow, I can't even. I seriously can't even. No no, without a doubt the lone protagonist of this 12 episode series that's been going on for a while in manga form will be killed on episode 4. Yes, absolutely, what an incredibly intelligent piece of plot that is, how can it possibly be just a fake-out? Can't be, this is totes serious, I'm chou kowaii, cross on my heart.

Pitiful, is what it actually is.

I do really hope this will get going at some point (although the unbelievably annoying characters are here to stay, sadly enough) because as it is, it's by far one of the most overrated and irritating series I've had the displeasure to watch in quite a while.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jul 27, 2019 7:47 AM
Jul 2019
DinoSon said:
AngryAf said:

That's true but then how can he know if the children will not end up being bad. How can he decide? It is not like the young will stay young forever, they will grow up into different type of people. Not to mention, there are also good adults as there are bad ones, as well as the role of adult in educating and parenting the young. By common sense, he should already knew that every adult was once a young. Well, that's what I thought about the antagonist.

I don't want to keep the argument going. Personally, I still enjoy the anime as a whole but I just feel like the plot surrounding the antagonist is poorly made. As I said earlier, just simply make Tsukasa an evil being is a better choice since we don't need to justify his action that much.

I think that's why Senku didn't agree to Tsukasa.

Argument? Hmm actually I just haven't been able to talk about Dr Stone to anyone even though I've been reading the manga for so long, so maybe that's why I keep talking. None of my friends read the manga or watch the anime after all. Sorry if you feel uneasy.
Jul 27, 2019 8:01 AM

Jan 2018
oh Senku "died" show's over
Jul 27, 2019 8:06 AM

Oct 2016
Good episode but I don't like where direction this show is taken after Senku got killed especially this shows' 4th episode.
Jul 27, 2019 8:36 AM
Apr 2016
Well, there's no chance of Senkuu actually dying, however, if he did die, I would be pretty speechless, yes. Cool to see Senkuu's past, was as passionate as ever.
Jul 27, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2015
I know it is not going to happen, but it would be hillarious if Senku just dies and the series is over.

Btw I feel like the opening is very bad but the ending is pretty good. Same thing with Vinland Saga.
Jul 27, 2019 9:08 AM

Apr 2018
Cool there are other people but I do wonder how they got out of the petrified state. God damnit cliffhanger
Jul 27, 2019 9:12 AM

Feb 2016
Fkinggg cliffhangerrrrrrrrr
Jul 27, 2019 9:45 AM

Apr 2011
Great episode, imo. Can't wait for the next one!

5/5

Jul 27, 2019 10:46 AM
Feb 2018
AngryAf said:
DinoSon said:

I think that's why Senku didn't agree to Tsukasa.

Argument? Hmm actually I just haven't been able to talk about Dr Stone to anyone even though I've been reading the manga for so long, so maybe that's why I keep talking. None of my friends read the manga or watch the anime after all. Sorry if you feel uneasy.

No no, I enjoy the talk. It is just that I don't realize this point worth debating that much and I can't spend too much time arguing over this.
Jul 27, 2019 11:03 AM
Aug 2017
Kurgo said:
I'll be honest, the premise of the anime was interesting, the execution though is frankly atrocious. I personally am in danger of falling asleep at each episode but I recognise that's just me, fine. The rest of it, with so many contradicting nonsense though, is unbelievably irritating. I severely dislike the "person x is a genius, unless no, he's actually fucking stupider than a 5 year old braindead child" trope and boy, is Senku not the perfect depiction of that.
Yuzuriha is fast becoming the Sakura of this series, dead weight good to cry, look sad, being taken hostage and having a vagina but without ever doing actually anything worth talking about.
Dekabutsu, whatever his actual name is (can't remember it, he's so memorable), is the usual stupid-with-a-heart-of-gold character whose only utility is a pathetically weak and contrived attempt at romance with useless girl and being a sherpa. Which would be mostly fine (shockingly lazy, but fine), if he didn't have to shout every other line that comes out of his fucking mouth. Can we possibly have a stupid character that DOESN'T shout all the time? Is it possible within the next decade, perhaps?

The """""""cliffhanger"""""""" (I don't have enough air quotes for the sheer stupidity of it) is so stereotyped and lazy that wow, I can't even. I seriously can't even. No no, without a doubt the lone protagonist of this 12 episode series that's been going on for a while in manga form will be killed on episode 4. Yes, absolutely, what an incredibly intelligent piece of plot that is, how can it possibly be just a fake-out? Can't be, this is totes serious, I'm chou kowaii, cross on my heart.

Pitiful, is what it actually is.

I do really hope this will get going at some point (although the unbelievably annoying characters are here to stay, sadly enough) because as it is, it's by far one of the most overrated and irritating series I've had the displeasure to watch in quite a while.

Don't call Yuzuriha useless. All the girls in this series are really great. Each of them has their own strong point and usefulness.

Jul 27, 2019 11:09 AM

Apr 2015
Nine-TailedJosh said:
evyyy said:
*imagine random character spam as my comment*
that would be my reaction the ending of this episode
but no way he'd really die shounen plot armor ploz

You mean... a keyboard smash...?

Yeah
I would’ve probably gotten banned if I really did it
Jul 27, 2019 11:23 AM

Jul 2015
i still look forward to this show every friday, but its starting to get harder to suspend my disbelief. should i be putting my faith behind 100% factual science and logic or ignoring half of this....? im intrigued by the cliffhanger though, wonder what senku has up his sleeve to get out of it
Jul 27, 2019 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
Not a huge fan of the anime (the OP and ED songs are great though). I absolutely LOVE the manga so this was a bit of a let down. I'll still watch it on and off, let's see where it goes.

PS: Read the manga. After about 20 something chapters, you'll be hooked
Jul 27, 2019 1:03 PM

Dec 2018
I like this show but I can't stop getting pissed by it at the same time. We have characters who are extremists at their character traits, Senku : extremist science freak, Taiju : extremist loud strong lad, Tsukasa : extremist superman-esk allrounder. And then after getting Yuzuriha free I finally thought we're getting the relatable normal everyday school girl that's gonna help ground all the rest of the cast.......but no, Yuzuriha : extremist moe SELFLESS blob. From the beginning she was just a normal girl that gets stoned for 3700 years, while remaining conscious(I have no clue how no one went mad), then get resurrected and runs away from a potential murderer, remembers she had a family(this was the best part of the whole show for me, but wait....) then immediately forgets them all, how?, why???, maybe, just maybe because of Taiju's D*CK. Come on, they ruined the most grounded one of them all. Anyway, she post pones Taiju d*ck, then she experiences a lethal explosion face to face(no ptsd whatsoever), then gets leveraged and then experiences the shock of the fact that she's going to die AND at the end she goes "Guess I'll die"<insert guess i'll die meme here>.........At which point does she go from normal school girl ---> brave selfless girl. The only thing I expected her to do was be scared and silent because that's what the writing told me throughout the 4 episodes, but when she suddenly starts laughing , I laughed harder....

When are we going to get actual humans in this?????

Wait <insert mind blown gif> maybe they got stoned as humans and resurrected as aliens. Or this is glorified isekai.
Jul 27, 2019 2:11 PM

Jul 2019
The story keeps getting ratcheted up to epic proportions lol. These interactions seem like we should be 10 episodes into the story. Tsukasa is a crazy, there's no other way around it. He's thinking is flawed and misguided and his physical and mental faculties are making him godlike at this point.

Seeing Senku almost get them all blown up was hilarious. But that mistake has led to them finding more humans. I wonder if these are humans from 3700 years ago - or are these humans that have evolved and procreated over the millennia??

Great cliffhanger!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2019 2:12 PM

Sep 2009
HaXXspetten said:

Dude, stop watching anime and jacking off to 2d girls and go grab a book, sell you house, your car and buy lab equipment. Study af for the next 5-6 years, learn from the errors of others, trial and error, that's the way. Or... keep counting the time you spend watching anime.
Jul 27, 2019 2:37 PM

Jun 2017
The daily life flashback scene was more interesting and fun than the rest of the episode for me lol

personally almost couldn't care less about the conflict in this show, i just wanna see more of the rebuilding civilization stuff. It's not realistic and a little dumb, but just fun enough to be fun

Jul 27, 2019 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
A show about science when this is just imagination. There are 2 examples: in 3700 years the world will not be like there (way to unrealistic acity will not dissapears only in 3700 years), and the rocket launch is to laught when we think this is an anime based on science.
Jul 27, 2019 3:47 PM

Apr 2017
oh my god, this is getting really intense now lol. this story went from 0 to 100 in the span of an episode.

i'm obsessed with all the science facts being used to tell the story - as a science nerd myself this is especially cool.

seeing little baby senku getting hooked onto science is both adorable and fascinating. him refusing to give up something he's always loved warmed my heart and i think is something we can all relate to. that's prolly why the ending was so confusing lol.
Jul 27, 2019 4:18 PM
Oct 2017
JaneLynx said:
Kxrumi said:
Yes, but actually no
dont think too much about that i guess, i mean, if you think too logically about it, you'll get despresed somehow. Because well, this is a fiction afterall, though many science there is based on real science in life. Im a chemist too so i can say this
I understand your point, but what I found very illogical is that a child between 8 and 11 years old was able to create a rocket and send it to the stratosphere, create a ray weapon (plasma gun maybe) and so on. More than illogical I would say that it is unreal.

And yes, the genre is Sci-Fi, but it is a Sci-Fi based on real scientific approaches, so the only thing that would be science fiction would be the worldwide petrification.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

150 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 7, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

196 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 6, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

486 by Luban1 »»
Mar 18, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Dec 13, 2019

335 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

161 by Matchappie »»
Mar 5, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.