Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 26, 2019 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It feels so lonely when he comes home and Senko isn't there to greet him tbh.

Hell, he even begins to wonder if something bad happened to her. I think this episode shows how much Nakano actually cares about her. Through their time together, there's no doubt they build a bond.

I'm just glad they managed to find each other again. 8/10. Pretty good show overall imo.
Jun 26, 2019 6:55 AM

Aug 2017
Wow, the "dramatic" scene from episode 11 was pointless. Nakano should look for another job. His boss and coworkers are just overworking him.

I tried to like this. I really, really did but the show bored me to death. Anyway, the disgusting lolicon-furry tone, especially the bath scene from episode 5, makes me uncomfortable rather than being relaxed. I think it would've been better to be a 12 minute show. 1/10 for the anime.
NurguburuJun 29, 2019 11:08 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 26, 2019 7:09 AM
Aug 2016
Nurguburu said:
I tried to like this. I really, really did but the show bored me to death. Anyway, the disgusting lolicon-furry tone, especially the bath scene from episode 5, makes me uncomfortable rather than being relaxed. I think it would've been better to be a 12 minute show. 1/10 for the anime.

If you hated it so much, why watch the show. Seems like you were wasting your time .
Jun 26, 2019 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
So they continued from where they left off from last week.

Good thing Senko was able to return.

7/10.

Jun 26, 2019 9:03 AM
Oct 2018
I'm always sad when one of my favorite shows ends. After the drama last week I'm very glad there was a happy ending.

So an injured Senko was helped by one of Nakano's ancestors, and then she served him until he died. This explains her special desire to keep serving Nakano, although things will eventually end the same way.

The show lagged a little in the middle episodes, it seemed they were weak on new material at times, but it ended strong. It probably won't get a 2nd season so I bid it farewell with a score of 8/10.
Jun 26, 2019 9:45 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode to sign off with!

Seeing Kuroko return back home without Senko-san to greet him was really lonely and saddening, I must say. Kuroko then running around the place after the short hilarious conversation with Jasuko was touching. Good thing Senko-san managed to let the past aside and decided to give it another shot! Manager-san seemed fairly happy with the food though so hopefully things are looking brighter for him. If only he could return back earlier, things would’ve been far more easier I suppose. Shiro was adorable and fun to keep up with as always and Lady Sora mysterious as ever. Shiro and Jasuko’s dynamics never ceases to amaze me, love seeing the two together in sync! Kuroko and Senko-san’s timely cheery blossom viewing was great to see, Doga Koba really upped the visuals when required and they were mesmerising! We’ve finally gotten a clue as to why Senko-san is so insistent on helping our Nakano-san and that sure was heart-rending! It’s sad that it’ll only just repeat again but that’s just part of life, I suppose.

As for the whole show in general, it’s been a blast! A few episodes in the middle sort of felt a little down but it’s great to see the show picking up during the final bits! I enjoyed each and every character of the show, except for the manager and his co-worker of course, so a big tick there. Op/ED and the Soundtracks were very cozy to have around and a special mention to the OST for this particular episode, it really did a magnificent job this time around! Playing the Op in the end was a nice treat too!

Over all, a well-deserved 8/10 from here! Here’s to hoping we’ll be getting a 2nd Season of this in the near future! For now, I need more of such shows, so hopefully the ‘If it’s for my Daughter, I’d even even Defeat a Demon Lord’ show will manage to fill in this hole for the next season!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 26, 2019 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
That was a sweet ending, just what I wanted.
Jun 26, 2019 10:10 AM

Dec 2016
Probably the weakest show from Doga Kobo on my belt, although I admit there's still plenty of less known shows from this studio that I haven't seen yet.

It's imposible to ignore the similarities to Dragon Maid, from an overworked programer saved by a pixie maniac girl to even a finale with a family confrontation. Can't help saying it that Dragon Maid was a hell lot better without the need to stick an iyashikei label on the front of the box, and it gave me more relaxing moments in those small scenes where Kobayashi and co were just chilling.
Jun 26, 2019 10:14 AM

May 2015
This was awfully predictable, the whole drama not dramatic at all. I can understand where the series is coming from and what it intends to do, who wouldn't want a cute agreeable waifu who does things for you and cares for you after terrible working days? But their whole relationship is so weird on so many levels it doesn't even come close to being cute.

She just remembers his ancestor being kind to her and so she wants to return the favour to his whole generation or something. If they wanted to deepen their connection, it was a wrong move to make, it actually distances Nakano from Senko, it doesn't even matter who he is or what he does, she's just there because of reasons. And those other foxes seem to have nothing else to do, their little world (of all-mighty goddesses) just has to revolve around one single human Nakano.

I'm glad they didn't go further into depicting their relationship as more romantic, but Senko is still just a convenient wife, the dream of all the guys who'd wish for someone just magically appear before them without having to make any effort whatsoever.

Well, I didn't dislike all of it, I just don't know anymore why I even watched it. For the most part, it was boring, partly annoying and only then there seemed to be some cute or fun moments sprinkled in between. But it's not like I found them all too endearing either.

I liked the mangaka character and it'd be better if the story drifted more to building relationships with real humans around you as everything ends and foxes won't be always there for you and you have to find a way to relax and be happy on your own. But as it is, the anime sends another quite disturbing message bordering on unhealthy dependency and it's pretty depressive actually.

I'd say, it's painfully average, but as a whole, it left a not so pleasant impression, so I'll go with 4/10.
Jun 26, 2019 10:17 AM

Apr 2019
I wish this had ended with episode 11, the double (Shiro & Senko) Disney ending #12 is was just out of the mill and boring. Senko-san hardly ever was more than a fetish-waifu show, but a well made one. Ending it on a melancholic tone would have added more memorability and a twist, compared to this fan service end. A wasted chance.

Overall, it was a divine loli-waifu becomes your personal therapist, cleaning woman and love interest show. This fantasy is a little weird but probably well within PG-13 limits. Another special interest group pampered^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^hserved by the glorious Japanese animation industry with a solidly average product. 5/10

Jun 26, 2019 10:23 AM

Jan 2018
I'm a big boy, definitely didn't have a cry or anything.

There will always be a place for nice wholesome anime like this, people seem to over analyses things rather than just enjoying them for what they are.

9/10 for me, because it made me feel good and that matters to me.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jun 26, 2019 10:41 AM

Mar 2018
This show was surprisingly entertaining at first and surprisingly boring afterwards. I somehow managed to complete it but god... 3/10
Jun 26, 2019 10:47 AM

Jan 2018
THEY USED MY FAVORITE SCENE AS THE LAST T^T WHAT PERFECT END TO THIS SERIES <3 I LOVE YOU SENKO, THANK YOU FOR MAKINH ME FEEL COMF AND RELAXED EVERY WEEK FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS... I’LL CONTINUE SEEING YIU IN THE MANGA <3
Jun 26, 2019 11:07 AM

Aug 2018
Last episode of Little Yoko was great. Good she saved the world.

Eh, jokes aside still it was a kinda predictable ending, but still I really enjoyed this anime. People that want to bash this anime are just bitter because they will never get pampered by a drunk fox girl.

Studio Doga Kobo, thanks for the entertainment.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jun 26, 2019 11:18 AM

Nov 2018
Was a nice series overall.
Jun 26, 2019 11:29 AM

Jun 2017
I liked it, it was pretty wholesome. Too bad it didn't go much into Nakano's darkness plot. I'd watch a second season if they will ever make one.
Jun 26, 2019 11:50 AM

Oct 2017
A great fluffy , peaceful anime to the end. I expected a little bit drama at the end but lol it was even less than i expected. Also a new character appeared at the ending, guess we'll get to see her at s2 and lol Yoko chans ending was a gd one too. Well im gonna pick the manga but hoping it gets a s2 soon.
MegamiRemJun 26, 2019 11:53 AM
Jun 26, 2019 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
Yeah, this ending kind of underlines the fact that the "drama" (if it can even be called that) was overall pretty pointless, as everything still ended on a happy note anyway.

Overall, this show was fine at first, but I don't feel like it really did enough to make it interesting for a whole cour (it seemed to run out of interesting ideas after Shiro was introduced, to be honest) and it ended up being a bit boring. But it did what it set out to do well enough, in terms of having a relaxing tone without moving into uncomfortable territory too often.

6/10
Jun 26, 2019 12:45 PM

Dec 2015
I didn't expect the reviewers to actually give a realistic opinion - with the show being a bit overrated with 7.xx (when tons of other better anime barely manage a 6.xx this season). Glad to see most of the top reviews are <=6 though.

For me it is a 6/10. Started as 8/10 and the last episode was nice as well. Most episodes in between were more like 6-7. I mean: The other gods besides Senko were boring and I liked the neighour girl and the scenes at work.

They could have showed a bit more of that. And a bit more plot regarding the darkness/bad mood stuff.

I guess the genre means that this show had to be set up in a less interesting way. Doesn't mean I just can score it higher because of that when I did not enjoy it more.
Jun 26, 2019 1:30 PM

Feb 2007
"But the last episode of Little Yoko is about to st--" - Shiro has her priorities straight. :D

And as expected, Sora was just testing Senko.

Beautiful ending to the series as well, let's hope we see a second season as well, especially with them teasing us with another new fox. ^_^
Jun 26, 2019 2:04 PM

Jul 2016
There is a Scene in the Outro where Lady Sora is sitting on a Couch with Foxes.
In the Background on the left a Fox-Girl appears.
This Character I haven't seen in the whole show.

Anyone else think that could be a secret hint for a 2nd season?
Jun 26, 2019 2:31 PM

Apr 2015
Sad to see, the one Anime in the spring season that made me feel good after a (hard) day at work, end. Perhaps a little repetitive and may be boring to others, but I think it did a good job in entertaining me the past season. Gonna miss Senko-san. 8/10

Hopefully summer season has something to fill the void Senko-san leaves behind!
Jun 26, 2019 2:48 PM

Oct 2010
Wow. They ruined one of the final lines. "Let's stick together". Translating this more literally would've suited the show FAR better. "I'll be in your care". Boring episode to begin with, but that ruined it for me. Overall not a bad show but not great
Jun 26, 2019 2:49 PM

Feb 2018
Well, it was a cute show. The major problem with this anime is hardly any plot and repetitive scheme of each episode. Also, the comedy aspect was, IMO, not so great. For the first four (or so) episodes it was fun, then it became boring. Maybe if I wasn't watching it weekly, but only if I felt like I needed some healing, I would rate it higher. Anyways, 4/10 for me.
Jun 26, 2019 3:18 PM

Nov 2016
I wasn't the biggest fan at first, but it's seriously a great watch if you happen to be in the right mood for it.

This finale was pretty wholesome and brought a big smile to my face.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 26, 2019 3:33 PM

Apr 2019
Ah damn this episode made me emotional, the ending was good and kinda open so im really hoping for a second season :)
Jun 26, 2019 4:20 PM

Feb 2015
I believe this show was never meant to be as dramatic as Kobayashi. This anime was sweet-pure-vanilla throughout and it achieved that purpose to 100%. the ending is 100% of what the anime wanted to be, anything else what have changed the theme and made it seem like something its not.

I don't normally rate anime before they finish airing but since EP1 I knew it wasn't going to have some dramatic ending and that's good, because then it wouldn't have fitted with the rest of the anime. 10/10 is the score It started with and 10/10 is the score it finishes with.
10/10 a perfect anime.
Jun 26, 2019 4:46 PM

Aug 2018
As expected, a very different atmosphere from the usual comfy / relaxing one we had. This time the mood was darker but fortunately, everything ended on a very positive vibe !

I'm a bit sad that this anime already came to its end, it brought me some kind of peaceful & relaxing mood each Wednesday.
Jun 26, 2019 5:00 PM

Feb 2019
This show had its ups and downs, but it sure went out on a high note.
6/10

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Jun 26, 2019 7:06 PM

Jan 2013
didnt care much at first but as the show got going after the first two episodes, it had won me over as it got going. very cute and the characters are fun especially Shiro and the neighbor. 7/10. woulda been an 8 if it werent for the first impression and the post credit POV stuff, those got cringey despite Lady Sora's turn last week
Jun 26, 2019 8:26 PM
Jun 2019
So...it's was quite an open ending wasn't it? This is what i understood about the show, but my understanding just led me in some questions. As far i noticed, seems like Nakano is a re-incarnation of the previous guy...seems like they are the same. And, what is that dark aura around him? A disease? I thought that the nowadays Nakano's dark aura could be explained, if it was a disease, being a severe depression. But, how explain the sma dark aura in his past incarnation? Depression? I mean, since this is a XX-XXI century disease, at least being more common nowadays than previous centuries ago (i'm not saying that depression didn't existed before), but seems that doesn't make much sense.
Also seems like that Senko's cares with him didn't help that much...so, i think that in order to Nakano get rid off that dark aura, the solution wasn't just getting pampering, because seems like the problem was the decisions that he isn't able to do, like quit the job, don't take things so hard, etc. Bcz pampering seems like it's just a short term solution to his problems, to that dark aura, that only delays the real issue.

So, someone here can explain me if the manga tells more information about this? Bcz, this was very misterious yet.

About the anime in general, the plot just shows how people from this nowadays societies and particularly the japanese workaholic one, are being very fucked up by this madness of work, work and more work posture. And Senko have the symbolism of the aspirations of many, who just want to live more freely and with not so much worries and hard jobs in life that takes much of people's time. Also, brings the translation of the despair that people of today have in bond with others, social and romantically speaking.

P.S.: Who was that demi-fox with brown air that appeared during the credits by the side of Sora?
Jun 26, 2019 8:55 PM

Jul 2015
It was good enough to spend some time. Maybe too repetitive at the end.

6/10

Jun 26, 2019 9:23 PM

Apr 2018
I liked the anime overall. Cute loli is always a plus! (and to that guy complaining about the bath tub scene, go cry me a river. Drawings are not something that need to be protected! Yeesh.). BUT, this anime didn't blow me away either. I could see right through the cliches. This felt like another typical Kobayashi's Dragon Maid clone. Now don't get me wrong, Kobayashi is one of my favorite SOLs of all time! But the annoying feeling that I couldn't shake off while watching this was (why watch this former shell of Dragon Maid when I could just... watch Dragon Maid?). Sewayaki had it's cute, unique moments, but for the most part, it was all pretty predictable. Hardworking MC that secretly hates his job and is always anxious? Gee, I wonder where I've heard that one before... Oh look, this cute, mythical girl comes in to comfort him? Yeah, that's nice... the first 100 times I've seen this exact same plot... But whatever. Just because something is generic it does not mean that it's bad! As long as it still manages to entertain (and this anime did entertain). The main goal of Sewayaki was obviously to be the comfy SOL of the season, and I think it served its purpose. If a season 2 were to come out, I'll probably watch it. Still though, I mainly just treated this as a temporary replacement for Kobayashi, for when the season 2 of that eventually comes out!

I'm giving this a 7/10.
Jun 26, 2019 9:42 PM
Jan 2013
it pains me to see how low has the anime community gone with self-entitled people that think they look more intellectual just because they give low scores to every anime :(
Jun 26, 2019 9:54 PM

Feb 2013
This was such a cute anime!! Going to miss these relaxing episodes. Will definitely watch more if they make it. 7/10
Jun 26, 2019 11:19 PM
Mar 2018
I need more mofu mofu and the Purification that give us Senko san :'(
Jun 26, 2019 11:37 PM

Mar 2011
This was pretty good. Conscious or not, it shown the negative effects of how society is shaped on multiple levels. For example how most people have little choice, but to be wage slave robots and are left with ephemeral releases in an increasingly lonelier environment. Even if it was their intention to make those statements, they were not obnoxious or in-your-face.

Then come the stuck-up reviewers repeating the same tired crap:
"muh maleee fantasy"
"muh fetishist"
"muh creepy"
"muh loli = bad"
We can't have nice things because of these infiltrators.
Jun 27, 2019 2:49 AM

May 2018
it's depressing without senko-san at the beginning ;(
Jun 27, 2019 3:53 AM

Feb 2012
Season 2 when? This has been a 10/10 all the way through. Ever episode had me smiling my head off. So relaxing to watch. It'll be criminal if we don't get a season 2.
Jun 27, 2019 6:27 AM
Apr 2019
I never really jealous of harem anime MC, but this is on another level.. I need senko in my life...

8/10
Jun 27, 2019 7:40 AM

May 2018
At least, I got a memorable ending before entering Summer season with no CGDCT, which is a bad news for me. Thank you Senko-san.

I'm agree that this ending is predictable. Maybe the fact that Senko-san has been served Nakano's ancestor before is a new for me, so it's not only because she already look at him from he was child. But the reunite ending, I already know it will happen.

Anyway, this and Hitoribocchi is saving my mood and my day for this Spring. I'm still saving Senryuu for Summer, to fill the empty CGDCT things. I hope some of anime like this will back on Fall.

Final score: 8/10
Jun 27, 2019 7:42 AM

Jul 2017
This episode made me relaxed and depressed at the same time. 7/10 for me

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Jun 27, 2019 11:40 AM

Apr 2017
Not my usual genre to watch but I enjoyed!Simple and heartwarming show.
I felt like this last episode was a miss oportunity to be a litle more serious and actually having them take different paths or maybe Nakano could get closer to Yasuko when they were watching Yoko by themselves.

I don't typically read manga so if I get anything right please don't tell me.
Jun 27, 2019 2:35 PM

Jul 2016
Not a big fan of the "dramatic" tone the first half had, which turned out to be quite pointless in the end since Senko was just restoring their supplies in the other world. But that aside, it was a decent conclusion for this kind of series.

Overall, it was an OK anime but I was expecting something more. Sure, it had its good amount of heartwarming moments but they easily became repetitive and boring/monotonous in the end. The studio tried to take a different approach in the last two episodes with a more serious tone but it wasn't well executed if I'm honest.

And on a side note, I really wish Nakano would have received more development but 12 episodes have passed and he remained almost as dependent of Senko as in the first episode. The moment Senko leaves him, I'm sure he will return to be the same stressed workaholic he was.

5/10 - I honestly wouldn't mind a second season but if that happens, I do hope it has a more interesting approach rather than just seeing how Senko pampers overworked Nakano.
Jun 27, 2019 3:14 PM

Jan 2014
This had mediocre written all over it, sure it's a relaxing show to watch but only serve for the first two or three episodes, after that it's clear that the characters and setting are just to cardboard cut-out with little depth to them making it very boring and hard to justify a 12 episode count, i only finished this with 'fast-forwarding' threw most of the last episodes. 6/10
Jun 27, 2019 4:41 PM

Oct 2008
Senko-san came back! this was heartwarming finale episode! not gonna complain if there S2!!!
5/5.
7/10.

Jun 27, 2019 5:34 PM

Nov 2018
Nice way to end the anime
It was a good show and pretty calming, will miss this a bit tbh :p
Jun 27, 2019 7:35 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty good series, although the original story for the last 2 episodes really didn't have that feel.

But otherwise, it's an Iyashikei.

6-7/10.
Jun 28, 2019 4:05 AM

Jun 2017
Well, that's it for the emotional support fox-girl. I would've also been sad for Nakano if Senko didn't return. Oh well, this is one of those anime that can be described with "all's well that ends well". With all of that being said, I hereby confer upon this wholesome anime the rating of 8/10.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 28, 2019 6:26 AM
Jan 2017
a heart warming final episode,,
when the last episode i feel,, hff like losing someone precious and in this episode i glad that senko san is back,, and its very best time to enjoy the sakura tree with senko san ,,
best ending...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

44 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.