Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 7, 2019 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fuutarou and Miku has some interesting chemistry this episode. Trying to be "lovers" isn't easy but at least they're kinda going with the flow.

Cute to see the quintuplets dressed up for the field trip!

I have to admit, this episode was fun. The field trip had a feeling of excitement with great food, onsen, etc.
Stark700Mar 7, 2019 2:06 PM
Mar 7, 2019 1:20 PM

Dec 2017
yikes, the quality drop is real. nevertheless, was a fun episode. Nino wanting to meet up with yankee version of Fuutarou cracked me up

also, a really shitty crop and merge, but you get the idea

uninstallthegameMar 7, 2019 2:33 PM
Mar 7, 2019 1:25 PM
Jan 2011
Where do you get the episodes?
Mar 7, 2019 2:44 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm school camp huh. Miku's eyes sure sparkled at mention of the dance around the campfire lol. Using a disguise to deal with potential suitors huh. Still Miku sure took good advantage of the opportunity though. The clothes that the girls chose sure was amusing. Raiha's fever sure healed pretty quickly. It was quite the surprise seeing the sisters come and pick Futaro up though. Futaro's eagerness though sure was refreshing to see. His bard at Nino and Miku's reaction to it was priceless. The insight into how the girls see Futaro via the bath scene was pretty fun as it showed just how much the girls impressions had changed. Ichika sure has quite the choice though between her career and her growing feelings for Futaro. Curious to see what the sisters have planned for the camp fire though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2019 2:52 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
God awful to look at.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 7, 2019 2:59 PM

Feb 2015
Great episode, once again I have no issues with the animation that people are moaning about. Its really not that bad. Nice to see Futaro get out and about instead of studying.
Mar 7, 2019 3:07 PM

May 2013
The best girl makes a move on Fuutarou

It's very effective! hahahaha

Great episode indeed, i loved it.
Ichica is about to do a move, hell breaks loose!
Itsuky is getting some weird feelings as well.

Girls in love so far.

Yotsuba? Maybe? She lies, but she also sucks lying xD
Miku is confused but as her first love, it's expected.
Ichica was like waiting a nice guy, she may takes this chance so there you go.

Itsuki is kinda off, she will at some point realise her feelings but, may take some time.
Nino so far doesn't looks like but.
Unfortunately i got a spoiler from Nino in her profile, goddamnit spoilers tags are so sneak.
Mar 7, 2019 3:26 PM
Jan 2016
The things are turning interesting!

I felt asweell tehy exchitment for camp!
Mar 7, 2019 3:26 PM
Dec 2015
I can't decide at this point. I really like Miku but hell every girl is best girl.
Mar 7, 2019 3:33 PM

Apr 2015
Miku really can do great impressions. She definitely took great advantage of it though. Really interesting developments. Bath scene was really cute. I honestly expected Miku to just take the opportunity to sleep next to Fuutarou... It's not like she's never done that before.

Ichika is having a tough time choosing what she wants more. Itsuki getting the wrong idea between Fuutarou and Ichika. I am curious what will happen at the campfire, honestly I am expecting Fuutarou to be dancing with all 5 of the girls.

Nino's middle finger though was very unexpected! XD
Mar 7, 2019 3:43 PM

May 2013
animecyclist17 said:
I can't decide at this point. I really like Miku but hell every girl is best girl.

I know right, before this episode i was like "Miku is so slow that she will not do anything in the future"
Then she used Ichika impersonation to do THE MOVE.

I still think Miku is not the best one, but i guess she's not the last one anymore.
Itsuki stays in the bottom tho, poor girl.

Nino top tier for me, not a single doubt about that. ;)
Mar 7, 2019 3:44 PM

Feb 2009
Ichika must take this chance! #TeamIchika

Mar 7, 2019 3:56 PM

Nov 2009
The best girl is..
Mar 7, 2019 4:07 PM

Nov 2017
Another fun episode!

plz @ me
Mar 7, 2019 4:41 PM

Jan 2015
They keep trying to red herring the hell out of the quintuplets, as to which one of them eventually ends up with Fuutarou... But, if it doesn’t turn out to be Miku, to hell with this show! XD
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Mar 7, 2019 5:16 PM

Aug 2018
Well, at this stage it seems every quint' sister has her own plan toward Fuutarou ! I actually don't think Ichika & him will dance together, I expect something like one of the quint takes her place

I'm really curious to see how this will take place !
Mar 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Jan 2018
I really wanted to see that middle finger scene animated lol.

And that's where things are going to get interesting now well that's also where I started to love the manga more.
Mar 7, 2019 6:35 PM
Mar 2017
The school camp begins and many events happened, in addition to blessing us with a scene in hot springs with the celestial bodies of the Nakano sisters, the anime god blessed this episode.
The girls are very cheerful with the camp, besides being interested in the legend of the campfire.
I love that the quintuplets are willing to replace themselves when they are in trouble or have a commitment. Miku imitates Ichika very well, even her smile. Ohhh shit ... Miku had to answer a confession to Ichika, but luckily Fuutarou was close and managed to save Miku, although now it is misunderstood that he and Ichika are a couple, Miku today took advantage of the situation and cling to Fuutarou and act in a closer way, besides to hear Miku say that Fuutaoru is handsome with her blushed face was so lovely and cute, Miku took this opportunity well. I loved seeing the girls go shopping with Fuutarou, although each one had a very peculiar taste, but at least Nino chose a good outfit for Fuutarou, it was fun to see Nino, Itsuki and Miku embarrassed when Yotsuba mentioned that they look like they had a date, these girls are so lovely and innocent. Poor Raiha who was sick, it's good that she has an older brother as attentive and careful as Fuutarou, but the next morning Fuutarou does not go to school for the sake of little Raiha, but the surprising thing was to see Itsuki who came to look to Fuutarou and the best surprise was to see that the quintuplets were waiting for him. The game of quintuplets was fun, although Nino abused this and gave a surprise to poor Fuutarou. The trip stops by a snowstorm and they ends up staying in a inn, the funny thing is that the quintuplets will have to share the room with Fuutarou and I find it funny that Nino thinks that Fuutarou will attack them as she thinks.
I did not like the conversation between Miku and Ichika at all, because I know that in the distant future the situation may change and this dance event at the campfire lends itself to fights between the sisters. Fuutarou took revenge on Nino when they talked about the hot springs, sometimes it's fun to watch Nino lose at her own game.
And now we come to the best part of the whole episode, the hot springs scene, where we are spectators of the spectacular bodies of the beautiful and adorable quintuplets. I loved they were talking about Fuutarou while they bathed in the hot springs ... Damn these quintuplets are so well proportioned and have a figure that can cause a heart attack, but finally is Miku who comes up with the great idea that all go with the hair loose so Fuutarou will not recognize them. The next day we see that Ichika slept very close to Fuutarou while the rest of her sisters sleep scattered in the room and Ichika takes the opportunity to approach and contemplate the sleeping face of Fuutarou, but Itsuki enters and sees that one of her sisters was very close to Fuutarou.
The next episode we will have very funny moments in this school camp and it seems that Nino will meet her ideal man (Fuutarou with blond wig), on the other hand we will see the test of courage that Fuutarou and Yotsuba have prepared.
Mar 7, 2019 6:35 PM

Jul 2013
I feel like this would never happen but still

Mar 7, 2019 6:39 PM
Oct 2018
Feels bad man for the quality drop. But still fun to watch.
#TeamItsuki
Mar 7, 2019 7:48 PM

Jul 2014
I liked the wig thing, it's the first time I've enjoyed one of these impersonations because Miku really looked identical to Ichika and the lie can work as opposed to the previous times where the difference in hair color made the joke dumb.

Every week I like Nino more and more.

Ichika <3

Miku is still best girl but it's getting harder and harder, they're all great.
SkyLETVMar 21, 2019 9:30 PM
Mar 7, 2019 8:55 PM

Dec 2014
Well, that was a glorious bath scene. Needed more Nino showcase though. XD
Mar 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Jun 2017
The more of this show progress, the harder for me to pick best girl between the quintuplets. I guess I'm just gonna pick the imouto.
Mar 7, 2019 10:30 PM
Feb 2016
Malfin said:
The more of this show progress, the harder for me to pick best girl between the quintuplets. I guess I'm just gonna pick the imouto.

Hello FBI, yes this comment here please
Mar 7, 2019 10:36 PM

Nov 2011
Miku is a freaking Saint. Even with the thought of love she puts her sisters before her personal feelings. She even gives Ichika the okay to dance with Fuutaro...big mistake but it makes me love Miku more then I already do.

Ichika making moves now.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 7, 2019 10:42 PM

May 2018

So, we entering School Trip story. Lot of good things happen here, I hope nothing cut. As for this episode, only good enough, no progression happen, which is as expected. Ichika seeing Fuutarou's sleeping face is adorable, made me really want her to end with Fuutarou (I hope so... but battle is still going).

Nino's f**k finger is too hilarious.
Mar 7, 2019 11:36 PM
Jan 2015
The quality isn't great, but they aren't cutting any corners from the manga, so im still really enjoying this adaptation.
My Queens

Mar 8, 2019 12:20 AM

Nov 2016
so im assuming that the last three episodes are about the camps activities and the legend coming true?
Mar 8, 2019 12:35 AM

Nov 2007
Congintive said:
And that's where things are going to get interesting now well that's also where I started to love the manga more.

I know, right?! Ah~ the tfw the anime is gonna end exactly where the manga started to become so much better. Remember the time when the manga was rated at 7.2 in MAL? Seems like those days are of distant past!

Gotta give the props to the adaptation for it really did a great advertisement job for the source material.

HeroSoulReaperX said:
so im assuming that the last three episodes are about the camps activities and the legend coming true?

That would be a very reasonable conclusion given that only three episodes are left. But get ready to love the anime so much that you'd want a sequel or jump straight to reading the manga.

Malfin said:
The more of this show progress, the harder for me to pick best girl between the quintuplets.

I know. It's pretty difficult. One of the reasons why so many fans actually would prefer a harem ending if you visit reddit or 2ch.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 8, 2019 1:16 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Miku still in the lead with Ichika close second, but the other girls are gaining traction too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 8, 2019 4:46 AM

Apr 2018
Amazing episode as usual. This anime hasn't disappointed me.
Mar 8, 2019 4:47 AM

Apr 2018
Bingki-san said:
Feels bad man for the quality drop. But still fun to watch.
#TeamItsuki
Really? there was a quality drop but I didn't notice at all.
Mar 8, 2019 4:48 AM

Apr 2018
Adub217 said:
I feel like this would never happen but still

I remember this meme. Good to see an old meme.
Mar 8, 2019 5:55 AM
Jan 2019
This Futaru is conquering one by one. What I find funny, but in the long run an uncomfortable situation. First Miku, then Ichika, and of course, there's Nino who likes Uesugi in his rebellious stage. The good thing is that Uesugi does not act like a prince, he knows what is the most important thing and that is to get everyone to graduate. But when he falls in love, he will really do it. There is the girl in the photo. Anyway, the romance is coming out afloat, of course Uesugi does not know because the guy is more lost in these issues xD.
By the way, I would have liked Uesugi to see them all with the same hairstyle as when they were girls, maybe he would have remembered the girl in the picture next to him.
PS: 1. I'm #TeamMiku, although I do not think the girl in the photo is her. I get the impression that it's Itsuki, Ichika or Yotsuba.
2. Did Nino take his middle finger on purpose to Uesugi? LOL
Mar 8, 2019 7:14 AM
Jan 2018
Damm Ichika is almost joint top with Miku
Mar 8, 2019 7:37 AM

Dec 2018
I can't be the only one cringed by this show, come on...the damn camera angles are way too weird :(
Mar 8, 2019 7:46 AM

Jan 2018
WolfDFireLeo said:

By the way, I would have liked Uesugi to see them all with the same hairstyle as when they were girls, maybe he would have remembered the girl in the picture next to him.

Spoilers ahead.
Mar 8, 2019 9:17 AM

Feb 2017
leaked image of next season (hopefully) character development from nino

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 8, 2019 9:36 AM

May 2018
Boring Episode.......................................................................................................
Mar 8, 2019 12:41 PM

Feb 2013
Ichika is best girl.
Mar 8, 2019 12:49 PM

Jul 2008
I think one of the best things of this Manga and Anime is that each girl gets a lot of screentime. In other Harems, every chapter and arc are focused on one, but this one always keeps all the girls in balance.
Mar 8, 2019 12:59 PM

Mar 2017
Can't wait to see

Mar 8, 2019 4:55 PM

Feb 2018
Good disguise Miku xD. Futaro's sister is very good even though he has a fever, she still looks at his brother.
Mar 8, 2019 6:04 PM
Dec 2016
When Fuutarou's sister wakes up, the soundtrack sound very similar to the soundtrack of the first world of SMB 3 (First 5 seconds)
Mar 8, 2019 10:14 PM
Aug 2017
Big tiffy Quinteplets. Lmao Nino middle finger tho.
Mar 8, 2019 11:34 PM

Jul 2016
ahhhh ichika was so cute here. miku was pretty cute at the beginning but i'm real glad she messed up and gave ichika the pass to get at MC for the dance :3 ichika really has easily become the best sister as of rn passing nino and yotsuba and if the past few episodes weren't proof enough, this one def does it.

real excited for more nino. she grown a lot on me and the preview with her looks great :]
Mar 9, 2019 1:57 AM

Jul 2014
Tedious episode all around this week, with the only truly interesting bit being how Miku's transformation into Ichika backfired in such terrible fashion. Other than that, it just felt like we were ticking off tropes this week, with the bath subbing in for a hot spring and with Raiha's brief flash of illness (that felt ridiculously tacked on, by the way).

Also, I find it weird that Itsuki is equating Futaro with an actual teacher in terms of how he's supposed to deal with his students falling in love with him; I mean, I kind of get where she's coming from, but surely it's different when he's just their tutor? Besides, it doesn't seem like he's gonna fall for any of them anytime soon, even if they are all steadily falling for him.
Mar 9, 2019 10:42 AM

Jun 2015
oh no every twin is going head on for him basically...
Mar 9, 2019 11:42 AM

Dec 2016
WTF!!! with that bad art
Mar 10, 2019 12:12 AM

Dec 2014
well nice the field trip started and they are getting together
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

» My review of the 5-toubun no Hanayome

aTi - Apr 4

17 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
Apr 5, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

237 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

193 by Tiger_Tank-II »»
Mar 3, 1:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.