Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion

May 15, 11:59 AM

Kaguya is a scary tutor!

Jun 6, 10:09 AM
Kei's beautiful.

The first part was the best part here. Favourite part was Kaguya's 180 change of thoughts after Fujiwara invited her. That was the most hilarious thing I've seen today. Also, Kei finds Kaguya attractive? This anime keeps on surprising me, I did not expect that.

Poor Fujiwara getting caught in the middle of their battles. I hope she rises through the ranks again!

I was wondering why Ishigami rose in the ranks. Now I know. Pretty good part, I love the dramatic parts of this anime. It was awesome too seeing how strong and rooted Kaguya was, not really being fazed by the rumours. Was not expecting her reaction to Ishigami's grades though lol. That part where Shirogane is muttering about how Kaguya is actually caring... awesome.

Jun 9, 11:21 AM

The Presidents of the various clubs are truly a league of big shots. 1 wrong move and the School's president himself could be sent out to the countryside like what happened to the last one! Lol!

This ep gave us some more background on the family members of some characters. Kei, Miyuki's imouto is quite energetic around her nee-san, who are NOT KAGUYA LMAO! Chika beat her to being Kei's close acquaintance first, ruining her plan as always!
Besides Miyuki's imouto, we get to see a glimpse of Chika's siblings too! Coincidentally all 3 siblings; the elder sister, Chika and the younger sister all have some BIG OPPAI! Especially ofc the eldest sis.

I just like it whenever Yu comes out and show how proficient he is with data management or accounting. He may be an emo gamer but when it comes to his speciality, he delivers. Though thanks to Kaguya he's no longer at a failing grade so that's good.

Yu gave up on his studies to play a game even when a test is coming up. 100% me there lol

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 1, 7:52 AM

Glad we got a bit of the Kaguya Ishigami dynamic.

Sep 1, 8:36 AM

Not used to seeing this side of Shinomiya

Sep 26, 6:22 AM

Kei-chan is cute!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]