Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 9, 2019 11:21 AM

Mar 2016
The Presidents of the various clubs are truly a league of big shots. 1 wrong move and the School's president himself could be sent out to the countryside like what happened to the last one! Lol!

This ep gave us some more background on the family members of some characters. Kei, Miyuki's imouto is quite energetic around her nee-san, who are NOT KAGUYA LMAO! Chika beat her to being Kei's close acquaintance first, ruining her plan as always!
Besides Miyuki's imouto, we get to see a glimpse of Chika's siblings too! Coincidentally all 3 siblings; the elder sister, Chika and the younger sister all have some BIG OPPAI! Especially ofc the eldest sis.

I just like it whenever Yu comes out and show how proficient he is with data management or accounting. He may be an emo gamer but when it comes to his speciality, he delivers. Though thanks to Kaguya he's no longer at a failing grade so that's good.

Yu gave up on his studies to play a game even when a test is coming up. 100% me there lol

Jul 1, 2019 7:52 AM

Jan 2011
Glad we got a bit of the Kaguya Ishigami dynamic.
Sep 1, 2019 8:36 AM

Jul 2013
Not used to seeing this side of Shinomiya
Sep 26, 2019 6:22 AM

Mar 2015
Kei-chan is cute!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 10, 2019 8:17 AM

Oct 2013
Kaguya and Ishigami are my ship now... as for Shirogane, I hope he's a siscon.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 2, 2020 2:06 AM

May 2015
The mini scene where it shows Ishigami in the past omgg our boy was so cute ;;;
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Apr 16, 2020 1:27 PM

Nov 2017
Sis finds Shinomiya as intriguing and imposing as onii-chan. The cast is warming up.
May 5, 2020 12:55 PM

Jun 2017
I thought Shirogane might get jealous about Kaguya being attentive to Ishigami. But I guess this is much better! Trust is important in friendship!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 9, 2020 10:37 AM

Oct 2013
While Kei looks cute, I don't like her personality.

Ishigami's story was good and added more depth to his character.

I noticed that in the most of episodes the last story is usually the best.
May 14, 2020 10:15 PM

Mar 2020
"You said you wanted a spot like mine. but remember, anybody can get it, the hard part is keeping it motherfucker" - Miyuki Shirogane
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 16, 2020 3:29 PM
Apr 2020
I liked this episode! Chika is literally so fun and sweet but treated like trash by kaguya sometimes, not fair lol that's fun too I guess
May 17, 2020 11:43 AM

Sep 2018
Thinking about how the first episodes were, so bland and uninvolving, and now instead they take me like never before, it speaks volumes about how well the experts have worked to make the narration very funny and interesting. The ambivalence of the two protagonists is still surprising now, it still manages to displace me. Excellent episode that finally increases the number of characters in the cast, but I hope they interact as is happening with the character of Ishigami. Many references to the anime of the past, one of many is "Lupine III".
Jun 20, 2020 7:09 PM

Jun 2020
I liked that they introduced Kei Shirogane, because she had not come out before but had been mentioned.
The moments that Kaguya curses but then blesses Fujiwara are unique.
I love that Ishigami and his fear for Kaguya grow deeper and deeper.
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Jun 27, 2020 1:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, man, that sister of Miyuki really had something to Kaguya. Gladly she was so pretty, ellegant, and cute like Kaguya, so i don't have a problem afterall. Oh, Chika's family had a small revealed too, there, nice! Once again, the illusion from Kaguya really gave a heart attack. Its too funny! And after Chiko's disturbing, her action over her was very clear, as always. Its nice to see them, finally could be friended. But, its sad that Miyuki and her sister had some trouble relation, there, very unfortunate.

Oh, the final test moment. The portray over their struggled againts that test really stormy. Its looks like a blast. They really had a hard time, even from Ishigami Yuu. Fuck, Miyuki inner screams and the lies never missed the chance to make me laughed hard. Even Kaguya's plays had a solid position to stay at my best ranting, ever. Even every other characters had their times too to express their struggles. The result? Damn. Thank for the hard work and put so much effort to defeated the geniuses girl Kaguya, Miyuki once again win the challenges over the test. Lmao. Their own prestige and arrogancy were pretty hectic, but still hold some good amount of laugh to me. In the end, the best part was indeed Ishigami moments. Omg that boy really a messed. Gladly he could survived and lived long enough to tell the tale. Thats it from this episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 18, 2020 5:04 AM

Dec 2013
I laughed so hard when Kaguya got overly jealous towards Fujiwara and then turn really sweet when she was invited lol. Miyuki's imouto is a but harsh to him but I think she cares for her bro and I would like to know Ishigami's middle school years hope it will be shown in next eps

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Oct 28, 2020 9:40 AM

Apr 2013
Well his sister is kinda... there? I thought she would have a stronger personality tbh. Ishigami is still getting a lot of hate from practically everyone lol
Nov 12, 2020 7:56 PM

Aug 2020
I'm really glad we got another episode focused on Ishigami. I felt so sad when he thought people would spread rumors about him in Kaguya hanging out I just wanted to give him a hug. :( I'm glad he passes his finals though! That's a big accomplishment for him!

Nov 25, 2020 3:10 AM

May 2015
Imouto is hot.

Ishigami part was kind of heartwarming.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 18, 2021 11:01 PM

Jan 2020
Nice new character added. Don't really care about her though (so far).
I liked the last one, didn't really enjoy the first 2.
Apr 7, 2021 7:13 PM

May 2017
first 5 episodes have been absolutely brilliant.. show kinda fell of since then. hope it picks up again!
Jun 9, 2021 10:21 PM
Jan 2018
"Kaguya was starving for familial love" LMAO, the narrator didn't have to be so brutal to her. While Kaguya's fantasizing about practically moving into the Shirogane family, emo math genius and Chika over there is already stealing the spotlight. Feels bad for Kaguya that both Chika and Yuu got a better chance at infiltrating the family than Kaguya lmaooo~ The complete 180 that Kaguya took when Chika invited her to shopping :))
I LOVE THE EDITING OF THE TESTING VISUALIZATION!!!! I GIVES ME MEGA ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM VIBES, where regular classroom concepts like testing are transformed into a world of adventure, magical fights and more!!!
I DIED AT THE TRAINING MONTAGE OF ISHIGAMI AND KAGUYA ALDSKFJSAD;LFJSA MANS REALLY LIVING ON THE VERGE OF FEAR WHEN FACING KAGUYA.
Jun 24, 2021 6:50 PM

Jan 2021
Ishigami is just like me fr but ya at some point you stop trying to get good grades and hope for the best when the time comes then after a while with that mindset you get a whole different perspective and just aim to pass the year and it’s not the best way to do it but it is what it is

Jul 1, 2021 11:36 PM

Jul 2009
Kei Shirogane looks cute!

Taking Finals Exam seriously. DAMN!

Hayasaka caring for Kaguya after being 2nd once again.

Ishigami barely passing. Damn, reminds me of myself during FIials. Cramming the last minute XD

He has PUBG and COD (Call of Kaguya!) posters!

Jul 6, 2021 1:58 PM
Dec 2020
i really enjoyed watching this episode especially! :D
Sep 9, 2021 3:02 PM

Mar 2019
Omg, I was about to comment how Kei is best girl and that this episode was funny as well, but damn, that was actually an amazing scene, the last story. I liked it a lot. Made me like Kaguya way more. Loved Ishigami's "warning" and made me feel bad for him and then you have Shirogane's comment at the end. Amazing sad episode. I hope it has more in the future.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 26, 2021 3:02 PM

Sep 2015
The first half was funny and quite enjoyable, but the second half was okay, at least I found out that Kaguya isn't a bad person, and that she would even spend time helping a person study.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 26, 2022 8:53 PM

Apr 2021
Miyuki's sister Kei is really pretty ngl....And lol the way they even showcase the exams in this show is really funny.....And yeah I felt both sad and happy when Kaguya was torturing Ishigami lmao......I wonder if they will tell us more about Ishigami and his past later on in the anime.....Anyways this was another great episode!!!!^^
Feb 1, 2022 5:51 AM

Aug 2018
Nice, another great episode for Ishigami's character, really great chemistry between council members too
Mar 24, 2022 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
"ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ ł₮ ĐØɆ$₦'₮ ɆVɆ₦ ]\/[₳₮₮ɆⱤ....." - Ishiga me, 2K18

Apparently sadboy is an avid FPS gamer huh, now I know why he never finds happiness by himself by grueling himself into those virtual ego grinding activities. Competitive videogames will never successful way to have genuine fun.
Jun 17, 2022 5:48 PM
Apr 2022
Ishigami dis it too nice episode...
Aug 13, 2022 1:31 PM
Aug 2022
it twas funny and i enjoyed it, helps the pain go away.
Aug 25, 2022 12:18 PM
Jul 2022
yes i love it. it was funny
Aug 28, 2022 1:25 AM
Feb 2016
This show is the most overhyped piece of trash ive ever seen. Its average at best. The hype pisses me off. Why do all these "fans" of the art keep acting trash?
Sep 27, 2022 1:51 PM

Apr 2016
Shirogane's little sister is a cute!! CUTE!!
Oct 7, 2022 11:38 PM

Feb 2020
Man... Kaguya is so kind. :')
I don't blame Shirogane for falling for her one bit!
Oct 15, 2022 6:29 AM
Nov 2012
Omata employs a frenetic style to emphasize punchlines and give importance to every bit of dialogue. Reality occasionally bends to create incredible and abstract visuals, which makes potentially mundane punchlines incredibly intense. These moments reflect just how exaggerated the crazed characters perceive their mind games to be. On the far end, the show straddles the line between slapstick comedy and an all-out thriller with static lines overlaying close-ups as a character verges closer to defeat in a battle; this is what makes Kaguya-sama so funny. Kaguya and Miyuki have astronomical IQs, but they use their intelligence to do the most idiotic things because they're afraid of having their hearts broken. It's so painfully relatable. The mind games they get lost in are entertaining, but they're so misguided in their approach to love that even their failures are hilarious to watch. They're both walking catastrophes. Thankfully the show acknowledges this and pokes fun at them through irony and sarcastic supporting characters. Its visual excitement, music, and wildly contrasting tones craft a dynamic comedic experience.

Confessing your love for someone is terrifying. Growing up is an even more formidable challenge. Kaguya and Miyuki are slowly but surely navigating through their complicated emotions. Masterfully timed jokes, expert directing, and relatable characters—this show has it all. No matter if you love or hate anime romcoms, this takes the standard genre tropes and subverts them in new and exciting ways. Kaguya-sama: Love is War is an outstanding series that anyone can walk away from wholeheartedly adoring.
Nov 2, 2022 11:10 AM
Feb 2022
ishigami lore is amazing
Jan 17, 2023 3:58 PM
May 2020
Kaguya still made second place while distracted by stopping the treasurer from failing?!? Why is she upset, that is an accomplishment! And the lengths she went to get him to study! What a fast montage!
I also feel bad for Chaka.
Jan 29, 2023 5:02 PM

Jan 2011
seeing as how so far they ve been treating Ishigami as he wasnt even there, its weird that Kaguya suddenly cared about him, other than that not a bad episode
Feb 12, 2023 12:25 AM
Nov 2021
jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
May 5, 2023 4:09 AM
Apr 2023
very good, i love it
May 7, 2023 10:19 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, Kei is a hottie. She's possibly my top 2 waifu in this show.
Chika's big sister is hot!
Ishigami reminds me of myself so much. I played many games and never studied for exams in high school and college. It's a miracle I managed to graduate from both. lol

silversaint said:
seeing as how so far they ve been treating Ishigami as he wasnt even there, its weird that Kaguya suddenly cared about him, other than that not a bad episode

It didn't occur to you that the reason why Kaguya helped Ishigami was for Miyuki's sake. I believe if he failed and repeated a year, he wouldn't be able to attend the student council, and Miyuki is reliant on him since he's really good with budgets.
Jun 17, 2023 3:33 PM

Sep 2015
I would totally watch an entire show of students dramatically preparing for their final exams.
Jul 18, 2023 11:12 PM

May 2022
Poor Kaguya being left out while Kei and Chika bond and talk, I'd love to see Kei and Kaguya get along so nicely and go out together. The battle between over Kaguya and Miyuki over studying manipulated Chika causing her to fall 10 places lol, she should at least know that studying is important and cramming too much isn't good. That battle over styudying was my favorite part of the episode. Meanwhile, Kaguya went overboard with forcing Ishigami to study, making him very scared, I feel bad for him. It was nice that Kaguya made it clear to him that she cared and wants him to pass not just for her sake, but for himself and for Miyuki because he is important to the student council, it made me feel good inside. Even if Ishigami barely passed, he still passed and I'm proud of him. He even moved up 20 places. Pretty nice episode overall.
Sep 2, 2023 5:57 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Sep 21, 2023 9:51 PM
Oct 2020
I also wanted Kaguya's inclusion fantasies to come true. But those pink haired girls ruin everything. Sorry, my dear Sakura :)
Dec 5, 2023 10:02 PM

Nov 2023
What a great episode this one was
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama 🤣

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

246 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.