Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 11, 2019 12:29 PM

Jan 2013
Rimuru, don't be mean to your loli. She is only loli you have.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Feb 11, 2019 12:29 PM
Dec 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Kimurah said:
Wadda ya' know.
Another episode without any sense of danger or tension.

This huge conflict was solved in 2 episodes. Charibdys was nothing more but a huge flying punching bag.

And man, the humor doesn't get any better at all.

Why would a non battle focused show need danger or tension

Well, we already knew that if shit went bad Millim could pick up the slack. The point of this fight isn't to be a very tense and climatic fight, but rather the point is to show that there are individuals that can overwhelm Rimuru, such that he can't deal with the problem with just his own power. I think you said it best in one of your previous posts, this fight serves to display the power scale of the world as a whole.

Luckily for us, a true fight is rapidly approaching.
jaw201Feb 11, 2019 12:32 PM
Feb 11, 2019 12:39 PM

Feb 2017
Mattinator95 said:
bitchassdarius said:

charybdis is even less of an important enemy because no one has any tragic history with charybdis, the audience and rimuru is just simply told "this guy is really tough." it's only relevance is that it was born from veldora, which just indicates it's conquerable and not really an enemy per se. defeating charybdis and the orc lord led to the same result, i.e. forming new allegiances, but charybdis is narratively less important than the orc lord, who actually inflicted trauma on rimuru's courtiers. it just happened to be "more powerful." of course you don't understand any of this yourself because you lack a working brain.
keep using emojis to mask your lack of intelligence, no ones buying it. let me make a suggestion for you: try expanding your reading material of just shitty "deep-fried" instagram memes, your own texts, and corny manga to actual books. maybe that desert of a brain will be able to absorb some amount of knowledge

charybdis was pretty much just shoehorned into the light novel just to fill a few pages and fix a few pacing issue the web novel had . I still don't know what the point of it was apart from getting a favor from a demon Lord and showing the power scale of the series.

But it seems they cut quite alot the build up for charybdis as fray ( one of the Demon Lords ) as a history with it . Was it even explained why it was sealed in the first place

Chrybdis arc is just trying to showcase that being OP yourself doesn't necessarily mean you will be able to save everybody .

In other words , despite the fact charybdis can't do a thing to rimuru vice versa but... rimuru can't just ditch his friends and home either because he has the responsibility to protect all of em .

Also [power scaling] , you're right xD
Feb 11, 2019 12:44 PM

Feb 2017
Mattinator95 said:
Kimurah said:
Wadda ya' know.

This huge conflict was solved in 2 episodes. Charibdys was nothing more but a huge flying punching bag.

Idk ,
Myb because of "Simon Says..."😂
Feb 11, 2019 12:49 PM

Oct 2014
bitchassdarius said:
Grey-Zone said:

The world doesn't revolve around Rimuru. That's what's shown here. We knew since last episode that Rimuru wasn't even the target of Charybdis and we got the battle because Rimuru was evaluating his own nation as too high and making too speculative inferences about Charybdis' motives for moving towards Tempest.
Heck the reason why Clayman and the clowns even got involved with Charybdis in the first place was due to Frey and Charybdis itself. From the result it's obvious that they couldn't tame Charybdis and Clayman mentioned that he doesn't really care much about Tempest one way or another aside from Laplace's irky feeling, so Clayman's and the clowns motives about throwing out Charybdis are clearly part of the Demon Lord politics. The LN and manga do explain afterwards that Clayman let Charybdis loose through Forbio for the purpose of

Forbio also did what he did due to Milim. He himself didn't seem to have any grudge against Rimuru or Tempest at any point.
In other words, NO ONE involved with Charybdis targeted Tempest or Rimuru and he was essentially just a random bystander in Demon Lord politics and Forbio's grudge against Milim. This time is different from the Orc Disaster because unlike then where he was simply not known by anyone, this time he got ignored deliberately. It shows how no one even really views him as a "player" in the Demon Lord politics at this point. He is still considered "small fry" that can be ignored.
So yes, this arc certainly did have a purpose, which is showing that not only Rimuru has troubles finding out how others view him, but also that Rimuru and Tempest aren't really on the Demon Lord's radar, aside from Carrion (only after the ordeal was over) and Milim who had directly interacted with Rimuru. The fight itself showed that Rimuru also has limitations, which in this case is a lack of decisive attack power that can break through strong defenses, while also showing off Milim's overwhelming might.

it doesn't matter if the world doesn't revolve around rimuru, the story does. what i'm comparing is the setpiece of charybdis vs the white whale re:zero. no i'm not saying the set up has to be the same, because then i would just be arguing which premise i like better. but the white whale is the climax of re:zero and happens pretty much at the same exact time charybdis happens in this story. this has the makings to be a good setpiece, but it completely flops because nothing interesting ever happens in this show. you could try to argue "well that's not the point of tensura" but then you would just be denying the fact that charybdis is set up to be a calamity, that rimuru couldn't beat it alone, that rimuru had to call in all of his alliances to fight it, that this battle is a culmination of everything rimuru's done so far and this, more or less, is the de facto climax, i.e. you'd be in denial of how the show is actually written.

Whether it is "interesting" is just your personal evaluation. Everyone has to decide that by themselves. Charybdis was hyped up by the likes of Fuze, but Rimuru didn't really pay it much attention aside from his too trope-reliant thinking which got exposed for what it was (to himself at least). Also you say that Charybdis would be classified as a calamity, but (and it's a valid criticism to hold it against the anime for not mentioning it) Rimuru himself is also considered at least on that level (calamity) in the LN/manga version. Moreover the JTF as a whole would even be considered Disaster-class (a rank higher than calamity) according to Gazel. So flaunting Charybdis' calamity ranking is pointless. Fuze never saw Rimuru fight before, nor have the adventurer trio since the fight against Ifrit (and even then they only saw up until the destruction of the salamanders at most) so they really aren't a good judge for the match up between the current Rimuru and Charybdis.

And Charybdis is really just tanky. It wasn't as if Rimuru was truly out of options. It was just that he was out of "safe" options. He wanted to cleanly kill off the Charybdis then and there instead of playing games of tag or hide&seek with it, since he had no idea how long it would take Great Sage or himself to think up a method to eliminate it and he also didn't know if it would actually stubbornly follow him instead of, say, go after Tempest instead. But it's not like he in danger of being wiped out at any point either. It was that sort of stalemate-like predicament.

On top of that, we were constantly aware of Milim being there. So if worst came to worst, they might just take the political damage head-on and rely on her that one time. The result where all of Tempest gets wiped out and everyone dies wasn't at the table at any point in this arc other than maybe when Milim first came to Tempest, since destroying Tempest all by herself would be childsplay for her.
Grey-ZoneFeb 11, 2019 12:55 PM
Feb 11, 2019 12:52 PM

Feb 2019
OH my God! people are as stubborn as always they will not be removed the impression that this is a shonen of action as if it were naruto or my hero academy, has given this despite the fact that in its first episode there was no no fight and then the 3 monsters that were found in the cave were simple prey to demonstrate Rimuru's absorption ability. They are as wrong as the reviewer here http://doublesama.com/2019/02/11/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-episode-19/
Feb 11, 2019 1:00 PM

Dec 2018
Sushantbro said:
I used to enjoy this until 12 episode but now I am not enjoying this that much.

Exactly the same, but I watched it all in a row from ep 1 to episode 16, and the 17 ep was a filler, so I thought the next one would have been better, but apparently it was not... I was so hyped for the battle against Charybdis, but it wasn't t that good...overall this episode was not good, the only good thing was Milim doing those Kawaii cute eyes and attacking Charybdis
Feb 11, 2019 1:13 PM
Apr 2016
Damn Milim is so overpowered, she singehandedly took out that flying fish... Great episode, that ending was hilarious.
Feb 11, 2019 1:18 PM
Mar 2017
The battle against Charybdis was great, the army of Rimuru is not to be taken lightly, especially his great ally Millim Nava, who seems to be the real catastrophe.
The Megalodons were very strong, in addition to having an extra protection from Charybdis, but they still managed to defeat them all, Shion and Hakurou sliced ​​the megalodons easily.
It was great to see all Rimuru's allies fighting Charybdis and his megalodons, each of them had their spotlight.
Millim was fucking adorable in this episode, I felt very sorry to see her ask to be allowed to fight, Rimuru kept his word that he would keep Millim out of this battle, but without a doubt her maximum moment of cuteness was when she looks Rimuru with puppy eyes (it hurt my heart of how adorable the little demon looked) and then her pout face kill me.
When Rirumu joins the battle it was great, at least his allies would have a break, but even so the damage he did was minimal. In the end Rimru and great sage discover that their true target was Millim, Rimuru gives the turn to the adorable demon king, but she was sleeping, but after the explanation of Rirumu, she discovers that Phobio is dentr and she promises to Rimuru that will hold back not to kill Phobio, but despite that his power is overwhelming and so she eliminates Charybdis easily, I had forgotten that Millim is a Dragonoid, her Drago Buster looks amazing.
It made me laugh that Dorf did not believe Rimuru that Millim was the real Demon king Millim, besides that it is very funny to see Millim angry.
I love seeing Rimuru under Shion's breasts, it gives him an air of big boss resting in the softness.

Well in positive aspects, Rimuru already know that Clayman and the Harlequins are responsible for several of the conflicts that Rirumu and his allies have faced. Carrion appears and apologizes for the problems that Phobio caused, in addition to giving him a beating because of the disaster he caused and now the Kingdom of Eurazania and Jura Tempest Federation agreed on a non-aggression treaty.
I look forward to the next episode to find out who Yuuki Kagurazaka is.
Feb 11, 2019 1:23 PM
Dec 2018
justasadguy said:
Sushantbro said:

Exactly the same, but I watched it all in a row from ep 1 to episode 16, and the 17 ep was a filler, so I thought the next one would have been better, but apparently it was not... I was so hyped for the battle against Charybdis, but it wasn't t that good...overall this episode was not good, the only good thing was Milim doing those Kawaii cute eyes and attacking Charybdis

There aren't any filler episodes, episode 17 was just as important as the rest of the episodes.
Feb 11, 2019 1:44 PM
Mar 2018
Damn, this anime goes downhill really fast
Feb 11, 2019 1:51 PM

Feb 2014
Not as great as some of the previous episodes, but this one was still very good. =)

Charybdis was pretty fearsome as Shion, Ranga and the others had some trouble with him. Rimuru's attacks looked powerful as usual and the whole animation segment of the battle was nice.

Of course, it was then that Charybdis uttered Milim's name and that confirmed that Milim was the main target, but she wasn't worried at all. Our favourite cute loli was going to show some "restraint" on Charybdis, but she still ended up doing a one-shot attack on him that even Saitama from One Punch Man would be proud of. =3

The whole fight came to an end and Carrion came along to clear up the mess made by his Dorio......by ramming Dorio's face into the ground and having him bleed heavily. XD

Aside from that, it's good to see Rimuru and Carrion come to a peaceful resolution and all things are good again, for now.

The battle, overall, wasn't as long as I thought it would've been, but seeing the whole alliance work together and also some good animation sequences used to take down the small flying fishes during the attack was a treat. In the end, I was still satisfied as usual. =P
Feb 11, 2019 1:55 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The first real test for Rimuru's alliance is finally here. It was fun watching the previously hostile races work together as they face the whale. The puppy dog eyes expression really suits Milim lol. The flying ninja's sure was a cool concept. Shion and Ranga though sure make quite the team. Rimuru's entry into the battle this time sure was timely. Despite the teamwork however the enemies regen speed sure put paid to their offensive. Its nice that Milim finally gets her chance to fight Charybdis. She was the key that ended up giving Rimuru the victory that had been so elusive. To think that Carrion himself would make an appearance. Excellent ep as always with the battle and the teamwork being the main highlights. Looks like the Harlequin's are rapidly becoming a dangerous faction for the nation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 2:15 PM

Apr 2015
I swear the moment Milim did those puppy eyes to Rimuru was the cutest thing she done so far!

This fight was rather quick if you ask me. Saw some nice action though with also Gabiru being usefull. That orc was impressive as well, stopping one of those megalodon's!

Milim is so strong, what the hell!

Carrion shows up and also promises not to raise a weapon towards Rimuru's nation!
Feb 11, 2019 2:16 PM

May 2015
Although I do agree that the fight could have lasted a bit longer, I really do love this show for reasons people seem to dislike it.

OP protag ✔
Everyone liking the protag ✔
A lighthearted atmosphere ✔
Jokes here and there ✔

Maybe I'm just too into the lighter side of isekai/fantasy shows...

♡ artist
サコ
Feb 11, 2019 2:18 PM
Dec 2018
SNDT said:
Damn, this anime goes downhill really fast

What a vague statement devoid of any criticism, what a great post. I r8 8.8/8.
Feb 11, 2019 3:02 PM
Sep 2018
Boring episode, its just the same thing again, no tension at all, but its isekai, what do you expect.. it feels like its about dude getting friends and friendship is power, so basically its Naruto, with all filler episodes.

Ohh yes lets wait for comments about MC isn't as strong as his friend that one-shots that thing,
Feb 11, 2019 3:30 PM

Feb 2017
So many ppl complaining about how short the battle against charybdis .

Let me tell u smthn ,
every battle in tensura is relatively short😂
Even if it's technically a long ass battle , they won't give us any details due to the fact tensura isn't battle oriented story whatsoever .
Ergo there won't be a lot of hella deep meaningful fight like in a lot of shounen fights out there .

In tensura what matters a lot is about the aftermath after the fights , just take a close at many fights up until now .
It's always all about the aftereffects mumbo jumbo , it's about how rimuru and the gang dealing with the aftermaths . In other words , it's basically how these shit affecting the world in general .
Like it or not , that's exactly the side effects of building a new nation , especially a new nation full of monsters would look like fam . Tensura is a story about a lone slime building a nation from scratch .

In the beginning of the series for example ; thanks to rimuru tried to save his friend - veldora by eating him... the whole world in chaos😂
> setting hordes of monsters loose ,
> n then they're starting to eat each other .
> demon lords are starting to move as well , we've seen it already with the hordes of orcs mumbo jumbo .
> as the result , lizardmen race n ogres race almost on the brink of extinction .

See .
Everythn hits the fan due to rimuru's one simple decision in a couple of minutes , thus firstly he had to step in to save goblin village [go watch episode 2] .
It's pretty much the same things with how ;
1. the aftermath after killing direwolf boss
2. the aftermath after devouring ifrit
3. the aftermath after subduing the ogres
4. the aftermath after consuming geld - the orc disaster
5. the aftermath after slapping demon lord n taking her with you
6. I can't wait for what's the aftereffects after beating this charybdis and making alliances with the beast kingdom yuurazania XD

that being said ,
tensura does have some hella super meaningful ultra great delicious wonderful deep fights .

Lab_Rat_0978Feb 11, 2019 3:52 PM
Feb 11, 2019 4:34 PM

Sep 2011
For any interested, this is where the last volume of the English translated manga ended. Next week's episode is new territory for the English manga readers.
Feb 11, 2019 4:51 PM

Oct 2014
Shirasho said:
For any interested, this is where the last volume of the English translated manga ended. Next week's episode is new territory for the English manga readers.

English LN version is translated up to where the anime's main story (EP23) is going to end at.
Feb 11, 2019 5:07 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

I don't know how Rimuru can refuse Milim. I'd be a done in a matter seconds if I had to face those puppy eyes and pouts. XD

Action sequences were awesome as always and Milim showed a lot of restraint today so good for her. XD

Carrion turns out to be quite a decent guy, somehow I did not expect that. That poor soul got pounded by him though.
With all the peace and diplomatic relations in this show, I wonder if the true intent of this show is to show that world peace is possible. XDD

Looking forward to see where we go from here.
Feb 11, 2019 5:22 PM

Nov 2016
It is a pity that there are people who can not enjoy the love that exudes this work, Rimuru is very tender and only gives love to all his family ;_;

Well I'm sure that in the future people will reconsider it and have another vision of the anime when they see the isekai of the goddess loli uwu
Feb 11, 2019 6:40 PM

Feb 2017
El_Caguai said:
It is a pity that there are people who can not enjoy the love that exudes this work, Rimuru is very tender and only gives love to all his family ;_;

Well I'm sure that in the future people will reconsider it and have another vision of the anime when they see the isekai of the goddess loli uwu

Rimuru is a tender person huh?

I see XD
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 11, 2019 6:45 PM
Feb 11, 2019 6:45 PM

Mar 2010
Millim is so cute

The monsters are dang ugly
Feb 11, 2019 7:17 PM

Dec 2016
Mattinator95 said:
Kimurah said:
Wadda ya' know.

A non battle focused show, that has build up and highlights for the battles and it's aftermath? thinking_emoji.gif

You know what they say, if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck...
Feb 11, 2019 7:38 PM

Nov 2016
nina444 said:
El_Caguai said:

Rimuru is a tender person huh?

I see XD

you know people who treat others badly is because they really like
Feb 11, 2019 8:40 PM
Jun 2017
this episode just shows how powerful a demon lord is. rimuru and gang only manage 30% damage to charybdis but it took only one shot by milim to wipe out the enemy.... rimuru is lucky to have milim on his side.... hahaha

Feb 11, 2019 8:46 PM

Aug 2018
The sound when carrion whacked phobia made me go...OoOoOOooof
Feb 11, 2019 9:31 PM

Jan 2011
Is it just me or is there always horrible audio distortion during every action scene?
Feb 11, 2019 10:08 PM
Mar 2015
That was restraint,huh
Feb 11, 2019 10:12 PM

May 2018
An interesting battle. As I expected, all of the armies are took action on this battle, including some armies from allied country. Really blew me with war strategy game's atmosphere Now I really want to play one of that game again.

This battle also proved that Rimuru's power is still weaker than some demon lord, including Milim. He isn't as OP as what we thought.

p.s. : now I checked again about Milim's seiyuu. Ahh, I see. Hello there, Wang Kochou. I really loves that cute voice.
Feb 11, 2019 10:13 PM
Mar 2016
LeSponge said:
this episode just shows how powerful a demon lord is. rimuru and gang only manage 30% damage to charybdis but it took only one shot by milim to wipe out the enemy.... rimuru is lucky to have milim on his side.... hahaha

not really how strong demon lord is
more like how strong Milim is
even in demon lord gathering club, Milim always be exception
her power is 1~2 level above another demon lord lvl
and clayman is weakest but most cunning demon lord

and again, ppls who always badmouth every episode
but why still in here?
sound like mysteries
Feb 11, 2019 10:35 PM
Oct 2017
Grey-Zone said:
bitchassdarius said:

it doesn't matter if the world doesn't revolve around rimuru, the story does. what i'm comparing is the setpiece of charybdis vs the white whale re:zero. no i'm not saying the set up has to be the same, because then i would just be arguing which premise i like better. but the white whale is the climax of re:zero and happens pretty much at the same exact time charybdis happens in this story. this has the makings to be a good setpiece, but it completely flops because nothing interesting ever happens in this show. you could try to argue "well that's not the point of tensura" but then you would just be denying the fact that charybdis is set up to be a calamity, that rimuru couldn't beat it alone, that rimuru had to call in all of his alliances to fight it, that this battle is a culmination of everything rimuru's done so far and this, more or less, is the de facto climax, i.e. you'd be in denial of how the show is actually written.

Whether it is "interesting" is just your personal evaluation. Everyone has to decide that by themselves. Charybdis was hyped up by the likes of Fuze, but Rimuru didn't really pay it much attention aside from his too trope-reliant thinking which got exposed for what it was (to himself at least). Also you say that Charybdis would be classified as a calamity, but (and it's a valid criticism to hold it against the anime for not mentioning it) Rimuru himself is also considered at least on that level (calamity) in the LN/manga version. Moreover the JTF as a whole would even be considered Disaster-class (a rank higher than calamity) according to Gazel. So flaunting Charybdis' calamity ranking is pointless. Fuze never saw Rimuru fight before, nor have the adventurer trio since the fight against Ifrit (and even then they only saw up until the destruction of the salamanders at most) so they really aren't a good judge for the match up between the current Rimuru and Charybdis.

And Charybdis is really just tanky. It wasn't as if Rimuru was truly out of options. It was just that he was out of "safe" options. He wanted to cleanly kill off the Charybdis then and there instead of playing games of tag or hide&seek with it, since he had no idea how long it would take Great Sage or himself to think up a method to eliminate it and he also didn't know if it would actually stubbornly follow him instead of, say, go after Tempest instead. But it's not like he in danger of being wiped out at any point either. It was that sort of stalemate-like predicament.

On top of that, we were constantly aware of Milim being there. So if worst came to worst, they might just take the political damage head-on and rely on her that one time. The result where all of Tempest gets wiped out and everyone dies wasn't at the table at any point in this arc other than maybe when Milim first came to Tempest, since destroying Tempest all by herself would be childsplay for her.

your whole post is in agreement that this wasn't a good setpiece. all you've given was more proof that this battle was complete filler. you haven't actually refuted the point that this was written to be a climax, since rimuru was still outclassed by charybdis despite being the same "calamity class" and he still had to pull in all his resources to fight it, and that he was pretty much the only one with an actual connection to charybdis. these are all the elements that would make up a de facto climax, and you've only proved even further that it was a shitty setpiece.
Feb 11, 2019 10:38 PM
Oct 2017
nina444 said:
bitchassdarius said:

typical response from a baby. do you want me to change your diapers now that i'm done feeding you? go throw a tantrum where no one can see you, it's unbecoming.

Lol
Im surprised of the fact you keep replying regardless of how "you're so called baby" my responses are Lol
It speaks a lot for your character Pftt
keep spamming playground insults instead of bringing up relevant arguments. no one is impressed by your tantrums, child.

jaw201 said:

This isn't even close to the climax to the story. Its laughable that you think that we are anywhere close to the end. I would disagree with the comment that the story revolves around only Rimuru. I would say that it revolves around Rimuru and the country of Tempest. We still have yet to get to the true threat Rimuru has to face in this world.

i think it's more laughable that you don't realize that there's only 6 episodes left. do you not know what a scenario is? don't bother replying until you realize i'm talking about the climax of the 2-cour season, and not the entire story. i forget how goddamn stupid anime fans are. i bet you failed literature class in high school but you still think you know what you're talking about because you watched a whole battle shounen and know how to talk about "power levels." what a disgrace
Feb 11, 2019 11:31 PM

May 2015
They're weakening Charybdis so that Rimuru can eat it...right?

Wait...Rimuru kept Mirim out of the fight because he thought Charybdis was going after him? And all of those forces only did about 30% damage? And then Mirim just nukes Charybdis all by herself...

Dorf is calling Milim a "secret weapon" because he doesn't want to tell Gazel that Rimuru has allied himself with a Demon Lord. Hehehe...

Now Rimuru has Beastmasters on his side now? How much stronger is this nation going to get?
Feb 11, 2019 11:40 PM
Oct 2017
nina444 said:
bitchassdarius said:

what exactly are you trying to imply here? that watching your friends die repeatedly would get boring and routine? would you have any proof of this, or are you just talking out of your ass? i can safely assume the latter since that is a fictional situation that has never happened to anyone, so any discussion on how subaru "should act" if re:zero were realistic is too arrogant to understand the basic tenets of fiction.

yeah yeah , whatever you say smartypants lol
take your time , I won't stop you . you can suck Barusu dick as you like there lol

What an ass...
Btw, there's a lot more tension in Re:zero than in this show, considering how in Slime everyone except the designated bad guys seem to naturally be good natured and selfless, which is totally realistic and doesn't make it seems like everything will always go in the MC way at all. He and his companions are also totally in danger of dying every time something bad happened. Seriously.
You're the one who's making very little sense here on top of being bias.
Feb 12, 2019 12:22 AM

Feb 2017
Niello said:
nina444 said:

take your time , I won't stop you . you can suck Barusu dick as you like there lol

What an ass...
Btw, there's a lot more tension in Re:zero than in this show, considering how in Slime everyone except the designated bad guys seem to naturally be good natured and selfless, which is totally realistic and doesn't make it seems like everything will always go in the MC way at all. He and his companions are also totally in danger of dying every time something bad happened. Seriously.

Ist das referring to me?
Me? an Ass?
Lol

It looks like You Missed the part where,
it Wasn't me the one who Shit Talking first .
And
it Wasn't me the one who Brought Re:Zero into this Tensura thread from the first place .

it Was this @bitchassdarius guy
You should've complained to him , Not Me Pftt
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 12, 2019 12:27 AM
Feb 12, 2019 12:29 AM

Jun 2013
Shirasho said:

but the anime is arround chapter 38 and manga is already at 51, how could anime adapt more than 15 chapters in one episode
Feb 12, 2019 12:52 AM

Feb 2017
Niello said:
nina444 said:

What an ass...

I'd argue that "being Bad or Good" are just the matter of Perspective

"Not Realistic huh?"
what the Heck are u Spewing about ?
It's an Isekai for god sake pftt
And
I could say the same to your Ass u know .
In the beginning of the story , after Barusu got transported to another world out of nowhere... he literally Didn't Even Question about it . Why ? . It Does make sense Doesn't it ? Pftt

Not to mention , it literally took this dude Countless Deaths just to Realize he has [return by death] ability . Get your shit together Tracer! lol

Moreover,
Barusu is instantly Falling Head Over Heels In Love with a Random Lass named Satella/not Emilia for No Reason at all . Why ? Talk about Realistic huh ? XD
it should be noted , This dude somehow even went out of his way to literally do Everthn For the Sake of this Random Lass , wtf dude?! talk about Unhealthy Relationship Pftt

Let alone Dyin Countless Times For the Sake this Random Lass I barely knew . If that was me I wouldn't care less about her WHATSOEVER , I would've GTFO after my First Death . It Does make perfect sense Doesn't it ?
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 12, 2019 1:23 AM
Feb 12, 2019 1:05 AM

Aug 2018
Looks ike I'm one of the few crazy masochists that really has lost the connection for this anime. The first few episodes were done very enjoyable and adorable, but now, jeez...

They really need to do something about those sound distortions for the action scenes.

My original score used to be an 8/10 for the first few episodes.
Now my own score is already at 3/10 here.
How far we have become. :-)
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Feb 12, 2019 1:11 AM

May 2011
I think episodes like this are important as it help us grasp the power level of each character better. I didn't have the impression that Charybdhis can match up to Milim at all before this episode. The reason that the masked demon lord mentioned that he will have a fighting chance against Millim was probably just to trick him. So I did kinda expected Milim to quickly end the fight (but damn, not expecting it with one attack xD).
Feb 12, 2019 1:33 AM
Jan 2018
bitchassdarius said:
nina444 said:

Lol
Im surprised of the fact you keep replying regardless of how "you're so called baby" my responses are Lol
It speaks a lot for your character Pftt
keep spamming playground insults instead of bringing up relevant arguments. no one is impressed by your tantrums, child.

jaw201 said:

This isn't even close to the climax to the story. Its laughable that you think that we are anywhere close to the end. I would disagree with the comment that the story revolves around only Rimuru. I would say that it revolves around Rimuru and the country of Tempest. We still have yet to get to the true threat Rimuru has to face in this world.

i think it's more laughable that you don't realize that there's only 6 episodes left. do you not know what a scenario is? don't bother replying until you realize i'm talking about the climax of the 2-cour season, and not the entire story. i forget how goddamn stupid anime fans are. i bet you failed literature class in high school but you still think you know what you're talking about because you watched a whole battle shounen and know how to talk about "power levels." what a disgrace

This isn't even a battle shounen not really
Mattinator95Feb 12, 2019 1:54 AM
Feb 12, 2019 1:42 AM

Feb 2016
Timz0r said:
Looks ike I'm one of the few crazy masochists that really has lost the connection for this anime. The first few episodes were done very enjoyable and adorable, but now, jeez...

They really need to do something about those sound distortions for the action scenes.

My original score used to be an 8/10 for the first few episodes.
Now my own score is already at 3/10 here.
How far we have become. :-)

yeah me too
next 6 eps better be good
♬ Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love ♬
Feb 12, 2019 3:10 AM
Feb 2019
last credit said yuuki (rimuru last enemy why the anime directly jump to last plot, what happen being everyone supposed to be powered up first before ending the anime). they should make this anime a lot of season before ending it just right away
Feb 12, 2019 3:57 AM

Mar 2014
In this episode we saw part of the director’s incompetence for distributing the pace badly, that CGI really kill my boner...

Honestly I think it’s still better compared to the cuts they’re making to Tate no Yuusha. This is only the second or third time I feel like even part of an episode has been a problem.
SlarkeroFeb 13, 2019 3:32 AM
Feb 12, 2019 4:05 AM

Feb 2018
Nice Milim, you are so cute xD.
Feb 12, 2019 4:35 AM

May 2018
Chika, Alice,Raphtalia and now Milim. So many best girl this season.
Papa_ScorchFeb 14, 2019 5:58 AM
Feb 12, 2019 4:47 AM
Jan 2018
Samuel_Gosali said:
last credit said yuuki (rimuru last enemy why the anime directly jump to last plot, what happen being everyone supposed to be powered up first before ending the anime). they should make this anime a lot of season before ending it just right away

What are you on about it's not skipping to the last plot it's the part where rimuru firsts meets him when he takes a trip the human kingdom
Feb 12, 2019 4:58 AM

Apr 2018
justasadguy said:
Sushantbro said:

Yea I thought we were going to get an exciting battle between Milin and Charybdis but it turned out to be a huge dissapointment.
Feb 12, 2019 5:28 AM

Jul 2014
No surprise that the CGI on the sharks that Charybdis summoned was absolute garbage, but it was surprising to see just how bad the animation of Rimuru's flight was: it looked ridiculously jagged and totally unnatural, which is a big disappointment. Also, even before Milim got involved there was absolutely no sense of tension whatsoever, so this was pretty much completely redundant as usual.

Also, the fact that Milim did end up one-shotting it just proves my point from last week about how shit and lazy the writing is, as it proves that her help was only refused to drag this arc out a little bit more (cos it would be even more unsubstantial than it already is if they didn't).

This whole show just feels more and more aimless every week. And holy crap, reading through this thread shows that some people will not accept any criticism of this show at all, so I can't wait to get quoted eight or whatever times again to say that my opinion is shit or what have you.
AtavisticFeb 12, 2019 5:38 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

396 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

276 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
Apr 26, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 26, 1:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.