Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 24, 2018 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh right, the Magic Council is still a thing in this show. I almost forgot about them lol

Even more familiar faces are back with Mirajane and Mavis. I think it's rather noticable that Mavis is encased in a crystal though. Regardless, the episode felt important for reintroducing some of the past characters and building further into its main story.

I also wouldn't mind if Erza become the 7th Fairy Tail guild master.
Stark700Nov 24, 2018 2:41 PM
Nov 24, 2018 3:28 PM

Jun 2016
now I know why everyone talks about the last arc like it's the best arc in FT, man I can't wait to see them go to that western empire the hype is real !!

also finally I hear some new soundtracks I knew they were saving all the good stuff for this Arc
SamikhoNov 24, 2018 3:36 PM
Nov 24, 2018 3:57 PM
Oct 2013
Finally some new OST. That alone made the episode for me.

Also, the preview looks really well animated.
Nov 24, 2018 4:06 PM

Jan 2018
Juvia's fantasy's are back Erza as guild master great episode

Next episode fight is tough one all of the one from now on are going to be tough it won't be op Natsu any more well it's still shounen so
Nov 24, 2018 4:24 PM

Nov 2018
Damn that new ost during Mest's flashback! Good episode, too bad they cut out the part of Gajeel using his enhanced hearing for some reason. Finally time to see the 12, some of the most interesting characters in the entire series are coming.
Nov 24, 2018 4:26 PM

Oct 2015
Congratulations on Erza becoming the 7th guild master for fairy tail.

I guess the plan to rescue Makarov has been put into place and it seems like Gajeel has put on his B-team for the operation. I really can't wait to see Laxus after all this long.

Juvia is still the character for me, to look for Gray in Cana's mouth was a bit drastic. That is one loco chick.

Good episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 24, 2018 4:32 PM

Nov 2016
Oh lol, Juvia is still best girl.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 24, 2018 4:42 PM

Nov 2013
I was waiting for this episode to come out (because I can't remember how things exactly played out from the manga) just to make sure when stating this: y'all who still haven't watched the movie Dragon Cry can watch it after last week's episode (ep. 7 or 284 overall) and make sense.

For some reason, some people think the movie could be watched without having reached this part of the story but the movie has the guild in this process of rebuilding after this one-year timeskip and it even sets up this final arc by the end.
Nov 24, 2018 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
Juviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you are so funny!!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 24, 2018 5:34 PM

Feb 2013
Mest is wacky but Juvia doesn't lose either!
It's time to save Makarov!
Nov 24, 2018 8:12 PM

Jul 2017
Decent episode.

Erza is the new Guild Master and I can agree with that move. For how insane the guild members are, Erza seems like a valid and smart option.

The rescue is going to be on for Makarov!

I hope something interesting and new happens in this arc since I've heard a lot of praise about this arc.
Nov 24, 2018 8:21 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good buildup episode!

Congratulations to Erza Scarlet for becoming the Seventh Guild Master! Lol, what a fashion it resoluted in though. Typical Fairy Tail! Nice to see the soft and tough side of Elfman too! I lol’d the moment when Mirajane was hit because I thought her demonic form would show up but luckily for the members it didn’t.

Mest’s introduction set forth the second half of the show which dove right into the buildup of the suspenseful last arc. He’s a perfectionist through and through, even to the point where he’d wipe his memories(and others?) for an undercover mission. Some hilarious gimmicks here and there too but of course Juvia’s delusions and attractiveness to Gray takes the spotlight. Lmao at Gray’s reputation though. Alvarez Empire, eh. 720 Magic Guilds united under one sounds hella creepy, I must say. I’m guessing some important figure, such as Zeref, is the reason behind it or something of the sort. Makarov disbanding Fairy Tail now adds up, and I wonder what’s the big deal with the body of the 1st Fairy Tail leader. Erza’s decisive plan seems like a really good plan and lol so does Gajeel’s(to look for Laxus).

I’m looking forward to seeing some answers and some adventuring next episode onwards.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 24, 2018 10:41 PM

Jun 2015
So gajeel is now officially BO Dallas. He's forming the B team
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder what’s the big deal with the body of the 1st Fairy Tail leader.
How the fuck ppl dont know whts the deal with mavis? it was shown rather clearly in the last season's last eps, hell we all know shes a ghost, so her body ...... is lumen histoire

cana shoulda known better than sayin she drank gray

doran bold biting that other guys head, I remember him eating those flowers on tenro. I liked this hair short, too similar to grays. a bit of young warrod too.

xfinityretaile1 said:
they cut out the part of Gajeel using his enhanced hearing for some reason
I thought he'd have a spike in the ground and ear wht they're doing underground.
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder what’s the big deal with the body of the 1st Fairy Tail leader. Erza’s decisive plan seems like a really good plan and lol so does Gajeel’s(to look for Laxus).

I’m looking forward to seeing some answers and some adventuring next episode onwards.
Nov 24, 2018 10:53 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
KuroudoAkabane said:
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder what’s the big deal with the body of the 1st Fairy Tail leader.
How the fuck ppl dont know whts the deal with mavis? it was shown rather clearly in the last season's last eps, hell we all know shes a ghost, so her body ...... is lumen histoire

doran bold biting that other guys head, I remember him eating those flowers on tenro. I liked this hair short, too similar to grays. a bit of young warrod too.

xfinityretaile1 said:
they cut out the part of Gajeel using his enhanced hearing for some reason
I thought he'd have a spike in the ground and ear wht they're doing underground.
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder what’s the big deal with the body of the 1st Fairy Tail leader. Erza’s decisive plan seems like a really good plan and lol so does Gajeel’s(to look for Laxus).

I haven’t watched the last season’s last eps in a long while so my mind isn’t really all that fresh.
And she’s a ghost? I always thought it was like something delusional and a source of motivation or something of the sort for the Fairy Tail members.

Anyway, what I really meant was why is the Lumen Histoire so big of a matter that even the Alvarez Empire would’ve to attack the Eastern continent for it? I’m aware of a few spoilers such as the real relationship between Zeref and Mavis and whatnot, but I have a feeling that’s not all.

Nov 24, 2018 11:35 PM

Jun 2014
The stage has been set and now it's time to rescue Makarov. Like someone else mentioned, I thought it was weird that they didn't show the fact that Gajeel heard the plans with his enhanced hearing....

Samikho said:
now I know why everyone talks about the last arc like it's the best arc in FT, man I can't wait to see them go to that western empire the hype is real !!

animejas said:
I hope something interesting and new happens in this arc since I've heard a lot of praise about this arc.

Not trying to be a downer here, but the arc isn't that good tbh....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 24, 2018 11:41 PM

Mar 2018
I remember getting excited during this part in the manga. I also remembered the rest of the shit that is happening.
animejas said:
Decent episode.

Erza is the new Guild Master and I can agree with that move. For how insane the guild members are, Erza seems like a valid and smart option.

The rescue is going to be on for Makarov!

Some people actually praised it? I thought this arc is the worst arc in anime history. The build up is great, the payoff was just appalling (Fairy Tail in a nutshell). Even some diehard Fairytards hated this arc.
Nov 24, 2018 11:42 PM

Mar 2018
thebrentinator24 said:
The stage has been set and now it's time to rescue Makarov. Like someone else mentioned, I thought it was weird that they didn't show the fact that Gajeel heard the plans with his enhanced hearing....

Samikho said:

animejas said:

Not trying to be a downer here, but the arc isn't that good tbh....

Saying Alvarez Arc is bad is a way of overrating it...
Nov 25, 2018 12:36 AM

Jun 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
I haven’t watched the last season’s last eps in a long while so my mind isn’t really all that fresh.
And she’s a ghost? I always thought it was like something delusional and a source of motivation or something of the sort for the Fairy Tail members.

Anyway, what I really meant was why is the Lumen Histoire so big of a matter that even the Alvarez Empire would’ve to attack the Eastern continent for it? I’m aware of a few spoilers such as the real relationship between Zeref and Mavis and whatnot, but I have a feeling that’s not all.
Makarov's dad bcm a dragon/monster. mavis uses law. [its later made into fairy and grimoire law] its a forbidden spell and the god of death makes her immortal as a curse. zeref's death wave hits her, but bcz shes immortal, she falls into stasis and her soul wanders around.

Why is her body called lumen histoire then? dunno yet
Nov 25, 2018 1:07 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
KuroudoAkabane said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Makarov's dad bcm a dragon/monster. mavis uses law. [its later made into fairy and grimoire law] its a forbidden spell and the god of death makes her immortal as a curse. zeref's death wave hits her, but bcz shes immortal, she falls into stasis and her soul wanders around.

Right, I didn’t ask for spoilers but thanks for the trouble!
I would highly advise you to put a spoiler tag, before trouble attacks.

Nov 25, 2018 1:23 AM

Jun 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

not a spoiler,
happened in the last season.
Nov 25, 2018 1:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
KuroudoAkabane said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

not a spoiler,

What, really?
What, really?

Nov 25, 2018 4:19 AM

Sep 2018
Pretty decent ep...lets go erza!
Plus can't wait to see laxus back and the new ost 💙

KuroudoAkabane said:

Ghost? I thought she used an astral projection to communicate with the fairy tail members... I havent tead the manga so I don't know for sure
Nov 25, 2018 5:09 AM
Oct 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

it will be explained in a few episodes then u will understand y they want it
Nov 25, 2018 5:15 AM
Oct 2018
KuroudoAkabane said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

actually she was cursed way after that it was during the trade wars
as for the lumen histoire ,that is not its true name
Nov 25, 2018 5:25 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Khal_Russ said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Khal_Russ said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Right, thanks!
Right, thanks!

Nov 25, 2018 6:04 AM

Feb 2018
I bet the final battle of the series ll also just be a fckn PowerPoint presentation.
Nov 25, 2018 6:18 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode.

lol at Juvia searching Gray through Cana's mouth.

Congrats to Erza being the 7th Guild Master.

Nov 25, 2018 9:18 AM

Mar 2016
The episode started with Lucy talking about the things that have happened. Isn't that the narrator's job?

I always feel like the writer hasn't planned ahead every time he holds information back. Still, this wasn't as bad as the previous episodes.

I liked it when Mirajane got hit in the head. She was getting annoying for some reason.
Nov 25, 2018 9:27 AM

Apr 2015
That scene with Lucy getting out of the bath and wanting to kick Natsu is a real blast to the 1st season, but with a different outcome. I liked that!

Would come to no surprise that Erza would become the 7th master of Fairy Tail.

We finally get to see how everything planned out between Makarov and Mest, their infiltration into the council. Finally the Alvarez Empire gets mentioned and boy is it making me excited. Even Gajeel has picked it up with his sharp hearing. Lets go infiltrate the Alvarez Empire!

Juvia's imagination is still funny too watch. She searching for Grey in Cana's mouth was funny XD

Oh Laxus' name returns as well, can't wait to see him back!

I like the sight of the next episode's preview! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 25, 2018 11:00 AM

Jul 2013
Is interesting how much Doranbalt/Mest (never accustomed myself to call him Mest, tbh) has changed since the first time he appeared. In a series where the more important characters remained the same through the arcs, he's probably the one who has changed of design the most (four times, if we count the Zentopia filler from the first anime). Glad to see he was a weirdo even when he erased his memories while working for the Council.

The build up of the episode has been fantastic, really makes you hyped for the menace of the Alvarez Empire. Now if they would had end being a proper threat...
Nov 25, 2018 12:15 PM

Apr 2013
Erza is the new guild master, guess there wasn't really another choice. Mira would be too soft on them. Now we know why the guild got disbanded, also time to get Laxus back.
Next episode looks like fanservice filler, looking forwards to it actually xD
Nov 25, 2018 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
And so, the plot thickens...

I love the new art and OST so much, these episodes are the highlight of my week. Fairy Tail nails down those slice of life scenes, filled to the brim with funny character expressions and interactions perfectly. Can't get enough of it.
Nov 25, 2018 12:59 PM

May 2015
Ahh, Juvia and her imagination.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 25, 2018 1:18 PM

Dec 2015
i just love them so muchhhh!!!!!
Nov 25, 2018 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Finally, we know why Makarov disbanded FT.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 26, 2018 11:45 AM

May 2016
The whole gang got the news now I'm excited for Alvarez arc.
Nov 26, 2018 8:32 PM

Jun 2015
Khal_Russ said:
again, I only know lil of the story from wki's and of wht I remember from zero when I watched it.

what are the trade wars>?
Nov 26, 2018 8:40 PM

Jun 2015
CapedBaldy-sama said:

KuroudoAkabane said:

Ghost? I thought she used an astral projection to communicate with the fairy tail members... I havent tead the manga so I don't know for sure
I dont manga either, but yeh maybe astral projection.
oh wait, thts wht a ghost is!!!

well kinda
Nov 26, 2018 9:38 PM
Oct 2018
KuroudoAkabane said:
Khal_Russ said:
again, I only know lil of the story from wki's and of wht I remember from zero when I watched it.

KuroudoAkabane said:
Khal_Russ said:

oh srry i had thought u had read the manga i could tell u but i prefer u wait on the anime
Nov 26, 2018 9:42 PM

Jun 2015
Khal_Russ said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

KuroudoAkabane said:

oh srry i had thought u had read the manga i could tell u but i prefer u wait on the anime
ok thn

guess will wait for it
Nov 27, 2018 12:19 AM

Sep 2018
KuroudoAkabane said:
CapedBaldy-sama said:

well kinda

Well she should be alive to use an astral projection imo
Ghosts are supposedly dead ?
Nov 27, 2018 1:55 PM

May 2014
Erza the 7th guild master. LOL, that's to be expected. She is the only one that restrain that crazy guys. I still wish Laxus/Gildards to be the next guild master, but since this is only a temporarily master I suppose I will be happy with it.

Interesting, I knew it was a reason for disbanding the guild. But it's strange to tell us now that there are two different continent. Isn't this something that should be revealed early in the series. It's just so suddenly to reveal that information to us now. Then again, Mashima isn't the best plot writer. ^^

Anyways, it's so hilarious to see Juvia's thought about how Gray and Lucy's romantic relationship in her head. I am happy to still see these funny scenes with Juvia. Cool to see the assembly of Team A and B reunited. Next ep. we may see Laxus, kyaa can't wait. >.<
Nov 27, 2018 1:59 PM

May 2014
what_is_a_nova said:
I was waiting for this episode to come out (because I can't remember how things exactly played out from the manga) just to make sure when stating this: y'all who still haven't watched the movie Dragon Cry can watch it after last week's episode (ep. 7 or 284 overall) and make sense.

For some reason, some people think the movie could be watched without having reached this part of the story but the movie has the guild in this process of rebuilding after this one-year timeskip and it even sets up this final arc by the end.

I see that makes sense to me. I didn't inform myself about this so I watched it right after the subbed version were released, but yeah you make a good point.
Nov 27, 2018 2:04 PM

May 2014
KuroudoAkabane said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

not a spoiler,

My memories of last season is dizzy, but I can't remember this happened to the first master. ^^
Nov 27, 2018 7:55 PM

Jun 2015
CapedBaldy-sama said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

well kinda

Well she should be alive to use an astral projection imo
Ghosts are supposedly dead ?
not just alive, actively projecting.

shes basically in a coma.
Nov 27, 2018 8:40 PM

Jun 2015
mangalicker94 said:
KuroudoAkabane said:
not a spoiler,

My memories of last season is dizzy, but I can't remember this happened to the first master. ^^
IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST SCENE, SHE'S UPSIDE DOWN AND USES LAW.
Nov 29, 2018 5:37 AM

Jan 2015
I'm very hyped. Alvarez Empire Arc seems epic as I have heard.
Nov 29, 2018 6:53 AM

Dec 2014
Samikho said:

animejas said:

KudouShinichii said:
I'm very hyped. Alvarez Empire Arc seems epic as I have heard.

That's surprising because I've always heard the exact opposite.
I'll admit that from the setup this episode it does sound epic.

Erza for 7th guild master!

It was nice hearing the real reason Makarov disbanded FT, all to protect the guild. :(
Rescue operation sound great on paper and it looks like B team is going to find Laxus.

@_MushiRock11_ @mangalicker94 I believe this is the scene he was referring too.

@KuroudoAkabane I think your statement might be mistaken there, in FT Zero after Mavis casts Law, she only becomes immortal, she's unconscious for a while but she wakes up just fine which is when the whole Zera reveal happens. The rest of your claim about how she fell into stasis seems like a spoiler but I don't know if you've read the manga or if you're theorizing.
Nov 29, 2018 8:20 PM

Jun 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
@KuroudoAkabane I think your statement might be mistaken there, in FT Zero after Mavis casts Law, she only becomes immortal, she's unconscious for a while but she wakes up just fine which is when the whole Zera reveal happens. The rest of your claim about how she fell into stasis seems like a spoiler but I don't know if you've read the manga or if you're theorizing.
Yeh I watched it again just yesterday.
She and yuri fainted due to magic stress, and yeh the illusion zera thing, there was also a fairy tail ZERA eyecatch there.

Its neither but I did read the wiki. so yeh just theorizing, bcz you cant trust those.
Nov 30, 2018 6:43 AM
Aug 2018
Anyone know how many episodes they are going to aired in this season??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.