Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 4, 2018 11:13 AM

Aug 2013
Hatred said:
while watching the episode,i was thinking "do i really wanna complete this anime?"

This...

I really enjoyed the first three episodes, so maybe my expectations were a little too high. I’ll give it another chance to redeem itself, but if episode 6 is just as bad as the last two have been, I’m dropping the show.
100% ready to die

Nov 4, 2018 2:28 PM

May 2015
Take that Vespa!

Gobta is the best character in this anime.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 4, 2018 4:41 PM
Mar 2018
Mortamor said:
Hatred said:
while watching the episode,i was thinking "do i really wanna complete this anime?"

This...

I really enjoyed the first three episodes, so maybe my expectations were a little too high. I’ll give it another chance to redeem itself, but if episode 6 is just as bad as the last two have been, I’m dropping the show.

Say I'm kindda curious in which part does the last two episode is bad? To be honest I'm liking this so far, Fun to watch full of energy and at least have substance in it instead of just quick money grab scheme that we usually got from anime these day or some edgy whatever that I couldn't careless like Overlord S3 (Love the LN btw).

I still respect your opinion so feel free to see whether you will like it by at least the next 2 episode lets just say those ep will change the story direction quite drastically in a good way.
Nov 5, 2018 8:17 AM

Apr 2015
Extremely dull episode. Cheesy at best, in both execution and plot.
Nov 8, 2018 8:50 AM

Dec 2016
Can't wait for the light novel series to end on Gobta being God in their world, it's gonna be a great time
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 21, 2018 9:00 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
My man Gobta has been forgotten again? Why do you have to do this? He's been overlooked and skipped the power boost, and when the time came for entertainment, he was left alone in a dark cell? You just wait, he'll prove himself soon enough, I just know it. But for now, they can have his company in the cell for a while.
The sex reference at the beginning with that elf was wild, even for this show's standards, the moaning in everything, sounds like something more fitting for High School DxD or Conception.
I mean, Vesta was a jerk all the way till the end, but I can't help but feel sad for him, it wasn't his intention, yet, what happened has happened. I hope he finds a way to make out for what he caused.
I really think the king is a good guy as well, even though he seems to show a hostile behavior towards Rimuru, he's probably doing it for the best of his people as he thinks.
Nov 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Sep 2015
evilcorn said:
psyk2642 said:

Thank you both for this info. Made the episode more interesting knowing that. I apprecaite all who give extra knowledge from source material as I personally dont read that often.

Great episode and you could tell the king earned his title. He's aged that much since that minester was a boy and you cant tell at all.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Dec 9, 2018 6:17 PM

Feb 2014
So, Rimuru can create potions that are more than 98% pure and blue in color. Rimuru confirmed amorphous Heisenberg.
And good to see an anime king that is level headed and just for a change.
Dec 20, 2018 7:34 AM

Jul 2014
When Kaijin punched Vesta in the face I was so shocked cause I wasn't expecting it lol.
This anime is pretty great so far, I'm really enjoying it got me a bit in my feels.
Also Gobuta makes me laugh so much.
"That smile was like the sun on a hot summer day...with eyes like ice."
Jan 19, 2019 9:12 PM

Jul 2016
That punch Vesta received was very satisfying to see. Honestly, I didn't care much about his past but I appreciate the fact they gave him an interesting development.

Kaijin's backstory was nice to hear as well. Too bad they were exiled, I actually felt a bit bad when I saw him crying.

Overall, another good episode.
Jan 19, 2019 9:22 PM

Feb 2017
SouthRzVa said:
That punch Vesta received was very satisfying to see. Honestly, I didn't care much about his past but I appreciate the fact they gave him an interesting development.

Kaijin's backstory was nice to hear as well. Too bad they were exiled, I actually felt a bit bad when I saw him crying.

Overall, another good episode.

I was cryn when I realized they left gobta to rot in prison
Feb 16, 2019 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
Get fucked minister-guy. It was very satisfying to see him punished as well, though it's a shame the others couldn't see it

I feel like the girl in the crystal ball was the hero who sealed the dragon.
Mar 18, 2019 3:28 AM

Jul 2013
This episode. Is. Fucking. Awesome! That justice was served motherfucker that's right. Realistic justice too lol unfortunately. A person of position does something illegal and instead of serving jailtime or even just paying fines, that fucker was just relieved of his position.
Mar 19, 2019 10:29 PM

May 2012
Wonderful episode to be honest, really was to be expected but still was quite interesting to see! Really looking forwards to see what will happen next! They also forgot someone :p
Apr 6, 2019 3:49 PM

May 2013
I wonder if the menacing aura that ppl are sensing is Slime-san's or Veldora's inside of him :0
Jun 22, 2019 12:50 AM

Mar 2015
I like how only the strong can sense Rimuru's strength
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 29, 2019 9:39 AM

Oct 2013
Rimuru has finally experienced moments he has dreamt of since his previous life. xD

Good that the king of Dwargon noticed the Minister's plotting disband in the past and punished all people involved in it. Bad that Rimuru seems to be in danger because of King's hostility towards the fact he left Dwargon.

While dwarves cooperating with goblins sounds bizarre and different from what regular fantasy shows show, dwarvish hatred towards dragons is still vivid and real.
Aug 14, 2019 12:50 AM

Sep 2012
stuppid to exiel rimu cause he was just a bistander, makes no sense
Aug 14, 2019 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
PrimeX said:
This episode. Is. Fucking. Awesome! That justice was served motherfucker that's right. Realistic justice too lol unfortunately. A person of position does something illegal and instead of serving jailtime or even just paying fines, that fucker was just relieved of his position.

cause king had no solid evidence to convict the jerk in court

Nov 2, 2019 7:45 AM

Mar 2019
Very interesting episode, Rimuru is creating powerful heal potions
Dec 27, 2019 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
Oh that minister Bitch dude Doesn't know who he is fucking with but my boy Rimuru has something for elves
Great Episode
Jul 18, 2020 8:19 PM

Aug 2019
oooooo shit things are about to get spicy, as if it wasn't already from this episode.
Damn big props to Rimuru, keeping his cool well in that type of situation. But mega oof Kaijin really went all out, kinda sad he had to do it but at the same time its good to see he'll defend his friend even against someone so high up.
Fuck, i kinda liked the king. He seemed chilled and not corrupt/ easily persuaded, from what they said as well, he also seemed genuinely sad to loose Kaijin and read Bester like a book, giving him a proper talk down. It was nice that he brought up Rimuru's health potions, but that immediately changed after he acknowledged Rimuru had the same aura as Veldora. And tbh my entire view of him changed after he sent, what i can assume is , a fucking assassin after them.
Either way i feel like a good ass fight scene is gonna arrive.
Aug 15, 2020 4:34 AM
Dec 2015
This anime is great, it's my third time rewatching the complete show. Although, I'm a bit confused about one thing. King Gazel stated that Rimuru's strength was on par with Veldora, but that can't be right. Veldora was classified as a Catastrophe-class monster and according to information, Rimuru isn't anywhere close to Catastrophe-class. According to the information, Rimuru was already at Hazard-class when he was reincarnated as a Slime, even before being named. After being named by Veldora, and predating several monsters, Rimuru already reached a magicule level that should at least be comparable to Ifrit, who was a Calamity-class himself at the time. After predating Orc Disaster Geld, Rimuru already was above so-called "Sub-Demon Lords" like Phobio, but not Disaster-Class yet.

With that information, it would be impossible for him to be on the same strength level of Veldora considering he was a Catastrophe-class monster. So I don't know if King Gazel was exaggerating or what.
Aug 18, 2020 9:19 PM

Sep 2018
Rimuru got another team! Yey .. it's sad for Vesta but he got consumed by envy. Poor him.
Aug 19, 2020 3:18 PM

May 2015
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 18, 2020 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
Man that king really just kicked out a first rate swordsmith who (seemingly) managed the impossible of forging 20 longswords in less than a week. Makes me wonder how this town has some so far in the first place lol
Dec 22, 2020 7:24 AM

Nov 2018
While Rimuru enjoying their times. Vesta which is prime minister that Kaijin. Then, Kaijin punch Vesta because interrupting Rimuru.

Back again to Prison to undergo trial Gobta wake up already, why are you still sleeping.

Luckily, Rimuru and Kaijin Crew must leave the kingdom as punishment. Meanwhile, Vesta fired and must leaving kingdom because lie and maybe chaotic in carrying out he duties.

I have not any problem with this episode, I think this episode is alright not too good not too bad either.
Jan 11, 2021 8:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Vesta, aka Kenjirou, did the wrong thing, even though his intentions just purely kind, from his perspective ofc. Its cause a lot to the point of King's decision to exiled Kaijin and the rest of his brotherhoods. Oh well, what a plot. Even Rimuru didn't really do something major here. Its all just happened as a chain reaction of Rimuru's action previously. That prophecy really make me curious, tho. Its had been teasing constantly, from Veldora explanations, then the first episode opening scene, then these episode its that prophecy and new ending theme song. Okay, i shall be patience for the sake of a good terms. What about Gobta-kun? Poor being always got forgotten. Lol.

Still, the king of the dwarf hero, Dwargo, after credit scene did worry me. His hatred toward the monsters just too much, even pointed out a poor slime like Rimuru as a real thread that must be dealt in the future. His action these episode make his first characterization vagued, and kinda important for the several stories later. Lets see how far it goes ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 13, 2021 10:40 AM

Sep 2012
Inukanura said:
xJinQs said:
He said he is a beast like that dragon, but maybe he sensed the dragon's power since he is inside of him?

that’s what i think first, but in manga the King said “his presence was as great as the mighty storm dragon” but Rimuru skills was so high that the king can’t even see inside of him.

so he just assuming the worst i guess, you dont wanna mess with a blob of slime that can create a perfect potion and have an aura like a legendary dragon

but it not wrong neither sins at this time the dragon is hes Kurama/9tail, and gets most hes power from him

in dub he said its in bar with the dragon meaning same lvl

also could be they currently share magic power

DarknessReality said:

thinking the same maybe it was her sins he doesn't age and she grow up to be fine lady
Sugram22Apr 29, 2021 12:48 AM
Apr 3, 2021 8:50 AM

Mar 2019
So the King doesn't trust Rimuru after all, such a shame. At least he realized Kaijin was good.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 23, 2021 7:44 AM

Oct 2016
The ED has it's own visuals now instead of just scenes from the episode, pretty cool visuals. The animation is so dynamic in the show. Well, Vesta deserved that, but I still felt kinda bad, I hope he goes down the straight and narrow path now. Understandable that the king would see Rimuru as a threat, hopefully Rimuru manages to show them that he's good.
Oct 23, 2021 1:45 PM

May 2017
So theres no elf anymore ?! They have no name , not even the green one , how im suposed to find picture to fap on 😓

Theres a cute twintail pink hair in ED 😱
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Oct 30, 2021 6:26 AM

Jul 2017
It was an episode... way to have those dwarves be exiled and move permanently with Rimuru back to the village and help rebuild it properly ig. The court scenes themselves were meh but I was interested at least in the cliffhanger with the king at least.
Dec 19, 2021 6:24 AM

May 2016
Thats how you make a king, unlike other shows with their lame ass kings.
May 9, 2022 10:59 AM
May 2022
If you were gonna punish the Minister anyways, why not just keep the slime? Oh well, we got some big boys and he left behind the dumb one.
Aug 26, 2022 7:53 AM
Jun 2021
such a good episode
Jan 12, 2023 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
Quite the punch, Kaijin is a true bro for standing up for Rimuru.
More importantly, Gobta better have left too

May 8, 2023 6:24 AM
Aug 2022
Spending unnecessary time on trivial issues and long lines from extras like a crappy long running series. Huge pacing problem.
Oct 2, 2023 7:46 PM

Jun 2014
Great episode, I am loving the story and animation.
Dec 16, 2023 6:22 PM

Nov 2023
Well I had mixed feelings about this episode
Mar 11, 3:07 PM

Aug 2019
im not really bored but i wish something would still happen
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 10:47 PM

May 2015
Vesta's envy really ruined his own dream. At least it led to Rimuru gaining some handy comrades!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Today, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.