3It was OK
19.9%
2Disliked it
5.8%
1Hated it
2.5%
Average 4.1
277 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 27, 2018 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that's a hell of a transformation.

Seeing Yuliy and Mikhail fight together was quite a sight tbh considering everything they went through. The fight for that ark a major part of the series while also highlighting the relationship between Yuliy and Mikhail. Unfortunately, it looks like Mikhail didn't make it....too bad, I was starting to like him.

Personally, I enjoyed this series overall.
Sep 27, 2018 7:57 AM

Dec 2012
Holy Shit!
Tamara winning Yuliy
Sep 27, 2018 9:58 AM

Jun 2013
Beautiful. Emotional, Exciting, impactful, this finale was just beautiful.

They really build up Yevgraf's character to be a scary, final villain and they did it right. I didn't expect him to turn into a flying crazy monster though.
We got to see Mikhail and Yuliy work together to defeat him, it was satisfying seeing them together like this after all the conflict and the fight was great.
Mikhail...

Yuliy looks a bit like Mikhail now...

I think the series was great, I enjoyed it as both a sakuga fan and an action fan. Well-done direction, great animation, and amazing soundtrack really were the highlights of the series for me. I wish it had more popularity because I really think it's an exception of both the action genre and this rather dry season. (if only not Netflix...)

I may have exaggerated it a bit, but it's still a big thumbs up from me.

MrMushinSep 28, 2018 2:15 AM
Sep 27, 2018 10:40 AM

Jan 2014
Why did you change the name?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2018 11:55 AM
Dec 2017
Jesus Christ ...! Yevgraf's transformation was ridiculous. Too many ass shots and those glitter pants? I cannot be the only one who was bothered by it. The fight in general was more funny than dramatic.

The overall conclusion wasn't that bad, but they messed up Mikhail completely. He was introduced as a badass character who still cares for his brother (and maybe had a great plan to take revenge on the Vampires) then we learned he is just a powerless victim that cannot go against his master, later on he infects himself (which apparently cancelled the blood pact - how convenient), no ... really ... then Yuliy had to save him twice (I was sure it would be a third time, but no) followed by a suprised "Yuliy!", then he saves Yuliy followed by a surprised "Nii-san!". At least Mikhail was the one who took out the eye (and because of that he was not completely useless). And well, then he dies. The most cliche end you can imagine. Why he didn't dissolve to ashes remains a mystery too.

This show started out incredible strong and went downhill in the second half. If I compare the fight between Yuliy and Agatha with the final fight against Yevgraf I could cry. Siriously.

But well, I enjoyed it until the end. It could be worse, I guess.
Sep 27, 2018 11:57 AM

Aug 2017
Ah, the ending. Yuliy and Mikhail defeat Yevgraf. Mikhail dies and Yuliy absorbs the object. Hmmm, now our MC is hunted because of that. Honestly, I don't understand why Ryouko exist in the show besides that she loves him ¿? The rest of the cast are barely developed. The villains are worse, for unexplained reasons, our MC wants to save them despite the fact that almost all are evil for the sake of being evil. Also the plot armor is ridiculous.

It had a promising start but it went downhill quickly. Finally, when you look beyond the amazing animation, good desings and the rest of the technical stuff, there’s just not much there. 4/10 for the anime.
NurguburuSep 27, 2018 12:50 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 27, 2018 12:13 PM
Mar 2018
Can anyone give me the link for episode 12 i want to watch it
Sep 27, 2018 3:11 PM

Jun 2009
too sad that mikail has too do but good ending overall good show 7/10
Sep 27, 2018 3:12 PM

Jun 2009
MrMushin said:

Yuliy looks a bit like Mikhail now...

yeah totally but looks good on him xD
Sep 27, 2018 5:21 PM

May 2015
A good finale, and a great show overall. Criminally underwatched and underrated, thanks to Netflix I'd say, and AOTS. Highly enjoyed it through and through, and the OST was to die for as well.

Seriously, P.A. Works shows always somehow magically captivate me, and this one was no exception. I have such a soft spot for them. Can't wait for their next original airing next season.

10/10.
ReverberateSep 27, 2018 5:24 PM

Sep 28, 2018 2:36 AM

Jul 2015
So what happened to Ryoka in the end?

Sep 28, 2018 8:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was an animation series .... of manual!

Irregular animation series, with nice punctual elements, but in gneral without surprises, book character, even with a funny developments. An Animation series without surprise, and this last episode was a little boring, because the great fight ended ridiculously, the box power is just a illusion for the mortals and the young Yuliy will have a future more dark the elephants in the middle of Paris.....

Well, 5/10 is my vote.
Sep 28, 2018 6:18 PM

Mar 2015
Overall, mediocre show, i'm really sad because i was expecting something way better coming from this director, but he could not save this convoluted plot from falling apart.

Still, the Yevgraf ass shots made it all worthwhile, sasuga P.A Works.
Sep 29, 2018 5:29 AM
Sep 2018
Overall, i like the story but its so cliché. I know Mikhail will die at the end ( maybe that will make us sad bec he turn to be very kind and loving brother, not like what he used to appeared in the first three four episodes) but then Yuliy had the Ark, so why he didnt save his brother? Mikhail said that the Ark can be used to kill someone or let someone live but now Yuliy let his beloved brother died just like that! Just whyyy he deserve a better ending after ten years living in agony with vampire
Sep 29, 2018 5:56 AM
Sep 2018
What Happened to Tamara in the End ?
She just disappear without dissolve to ashes
And if she is dissolve to ashes her Clothes Must be stil There

This makes me Confused
Sep 29, 2018 6:50 AM
Jan 2017
yeah i think its good anime overall
Sep 29, 2018 6:50 AM
Jan 2017
Okay,, im love this anime,,,
like background of the main character is good,, the grapich the plot is interesting from the first episode is always talking about the "ark", even we don know what is it,, and every country loocking for it,, and i also like the fight scene,, its good for me,,
and the ending,, i can say its a happy ending with yuliy taking back the ark and got the god power from ark and use it to change the world,, and but the mikhail remembering me about itachi,, its so sad when his death,,
Sep 29, 2018 7:42 AM

Jul 2015
x2kill4 said:
Okay,, im love this anime,,,
like background of the main character is good,, the grapich the plot is interesting from the first episode is always talking about the "ark", even we don know what is it,, and every country loocking for it,, and i also like the fight scene,, its good for me,,
and the ending,, i can say its a happy ending with yuliy taking back the ark and got the god power from ark and use it to change the world,, and but the mikhail remembering me about itachi,, its so sad when his death,,

What happened to Ryoka in the end? please tell me.
Arjuna777Sep 29, 2018 7:57 AM

Sep 29, 2018 8:18 AM
Sep 2018
So does the team go to meet up with yuily at the end? Or does he leave them to go solo?!?
Sep 29, 2018 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
i lost so many brain cells watching that episode
Sep 30, 2018 9:45 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
The anime was okay overall, but I think the villains could’ve been way less generic.

I was right about yevgraf fucking up big time and mikhail dying.
Oct 1, 2018 5:47 AM

May 2015
It had very interesting premise, action and characters, but somewhere along the way everything became a bit off. They do this and that... but why? I'm not convinced that this story really needed to be told especially with how at the end nothing particularly special happened with the Ark. And what is Ark exactly? Argh.
5/10
Oct 1, 2018 9:20 AM

May 2013
Overal the final ep felt quite underwhelming. From Yevgrafs transformation, the brothers battle aginst him, Mikhail and to Yuliy's fate with the ark. In the end is it was never clearly explained what these glowing orbs are and where they came from, the coexistence approach at the end was interesting but more like a cheap way to end this conflict.

Could have been better, sadly a pretty weak finale to a good and entertaining show. 6/10
Oct 1, 2018 12:57 PM

Jan 2017
I think I'm going to be in my mid-40s by the time they get around to subbing e12.

Oct 1, 2018 1:02 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
J_LEE_C said:
I think I'm going to be in my mid-40s by the time they get around to subbing e12.

Search up Tenrou Sirius the Yaeger episode 12 subbed
I watched episode 12 on animeultima
Oct 1, 2018 1:28 PM

Jan 2017
DepravedMagi said:
J_LEE_C said:

Search up Tenrou Sirius the Yaeger episode 12 subbed
I watched episode 12 on animeultima

Oi, thanks. I normally just torrent, and even on the normal backup streaming sites I check it hadn't been put up beyond the raws.

I appreciate this a lot.

Oct 1, 2018 4:14 PM
Jan 2010
Doing so well, yet fumbled at the end. I enjoyed this show thoroughly, but I've gotta say the ending is not satisfying at all. I'm not even sure what happened there or the logic that gets us to Yuliy alone in that train car with the glowing arc eye. Maybe they are setting up a second season (which I hate), but I'm not sure what else needs to be addressed aside from Yuilys life shifting to being alone. All I can say is they need to give me a call. Story 101 needs a conclusion. Conclude!
Oct 1, 2018 5:29 PM

Mar 2011
Definitely a series worth re-watching sooner or later (:

Loved it from the first episode.
Oct 1, 2018 5:30 PM

Nov 2017
Lol yevgraf, that sexy booty :3
Omg.. hahahahahaha
Oct 1, 2018 8:17 PM

Nov 2013
I'm glad that at least one of the vampire lolis survived. She's not even listed as a character in myanimelist, though. lol
They are also going to work together to find a cure for the disease so it's not the end for the vampires. I really liked the ending.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Oct 2, 2018 4:07 AM

Jul 2012
Still have no idea was i was watching this anime, i guess just to have something in the season, same goes to Satsuriki no tenshi. So didn't expect anything from this show and it was as mediocre as it can get, not much to say. 5/10 To match the Satsuriki no Tenshi 4/10
allenjkeOct 27, 2018 8:52 AM
Oct 2, 2018 4:16 AM

Dec 2015
Yevgraf's Glam Rock pants were fabulous. I haven't seen a vampire that sparkly since that douche from Twilight.
Oct 2, 2018 4:19 AM

Mar 2016
Well, that got bad.

The series was enjoyable enough, but it needed at least two cours to properly develop the characters.

The ending was so sudden, and there were no twists.

I didn't like how Yuliy partnered up with the vampire girl. That girl wasn't interesting at all.

I liked that the blood on Yuliy's muffler didn't disappear. Real blood does the same thing. It's almost impossible to wash away.

This feels so incomplete. The Japanese girl and the policeman were absolutely unneeded. The story tries too hard to give them a role, though it just looks odd. The girl, especially, was annoying. I don't like characters who do stupid and risky things just because someone is hot.

I am kind of sad because I actually wanted to like this anime. What a waste of such good designs.

Also, did we really need those close up shots of Yevgraf's arse and crotch?
FuMomo-kunOct 2, 2018 4:23 AM
Oct 2, 2018 4:29 AM

Sep 2010
eeeeeeh...I really didn't want Mikhael to die (though expected it)

this might not be the best finale episode there is out there, but I really enjoyed the series overall; well animated action scenes, cool designs and really nice soundtrack - 8/10 for me
Oct 2, 2018 5:00 AM

Apr 2017
That was a good end despite Yev's ridiculous transformation and Ryoko still wanting to meet with Yuliy.

I knew it was coming but why did Mikhail have to die.. I wanted the boy to live alongside his brother damn. 9/10

Now I want a second season but without Ryoko (can't we all agree on the fact that she was useless?). I want to see Yuliy's story after gaining the Ark's power. I want to see him live as the "Sirius who protects and brings the world together".
Oct 2, 2018 5:39 AM

Aug 2013
You know...this series was good but had a lot of wasted potential especially with lore building and character depth thus making it rather two dimensional and hollow. Even though we were given a sense of conclusion, it felt like it was too conveniently wrapped up. I liked the concept and premise but I wanted more from this. Certainly not a bad show but that element of depth kept it from being more than what it is. 6/10 overall.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 2, 2018 6:10 AM

Jul 2017
Okay finale. This show had some great animation and an interesting synopsis but there wasn't much substance to it, something felt really lacking in this show.

I'd rate it around a 6.
animejasOct 2, 2018 7:28 AM
Oct 2, 2018 6:53 AM

Nov 2016
Okayish series from beginning to end. This season was full of them.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 2, 2018 7:17 AM

Oct 2008
It was a nice series.
fights are cool
but nothing has explain about the true function of the Arc of Sirius.
Yuliy hair become more whiter which is badasswell.
one thing's for sure Mikhail did not die in vain.
5/5.
7/10.

Oct 2, 2018 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
Mediocre ending for a mediocre anime, wasted potential /10. Also, what's up with this recent trend of anime falling apart in their second halves?
removed-userOct 2, 2018 7:24 AM
Oct 2, 2018 7:32 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Was alright. Everything in this was ... alright.
Pretty sure i'll forget about it pretty fast.

6/10, maybe even 5/10 ... idk. i'll start with a 6/10.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 2, 2018 8:01 AM

Dec 2016
Imma really need a season two
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 2, 2018 8:01 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
I really enjoyed this series - the only thing that let it down for me was Ryouko as a character. I felt she served absolutely no purpose than to give a potential love interest that was completely shut out anyway. She was a necessary character for the time while the Jaegers were in Japan, but past that, she was pretty much dead weight.

R.I.P best boi, Mikhail.
Oct 2, 2018 9:16 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I really enjoyed the series! The action was well animated, and the story was solid. Sure it's not the best thing ever, but I appreciate the world building and the character growth of several characters throughout the series. The plot was also tight and the villain was devloped. There were also few emotional scenes, mainly in the last episode.

My biggest complaint would be the open ending, in which I believe was the last straw on the camel's back for a lot of people who didn't end up enjoying most of the series. I understand those who assert that Sirius is a waste of potential, in that it does seem to lack the impact and flare needed for a story like this--a story which is not incredibly original in its themes or genre (vengeance and vampires) that is lacking in depth. Not saying wanting to unify the races is not deep, but we sort of only get that at the very end. But still, while lacking in such things, I do believe that both the writing and execution is solid, meaning no glaring problems in terms of plot and world building. Such series are hard to find, and I do like the more grounded presentation, rather than exaggeration or style over substance. I also enjoy those type of shows, but it's refreshing to see an action show that's not like that.

PA Works still seems to be best at SoL coming of age or dramas, or at least that's what they're known for. Kuromukuro was also a very solid mecha series that was unfortunately overlooked by the anime community. I'm excited for their fall series, in which they seem to be mostly going back to their roots.
tingyOct 2, 2018 9:20 AM
Oct 2, 2018 10:42 AM
Jan 2014
Wow, look at that. The romantic plot tumor that I saw a mile away in episode one contributed absolutely nothing in the end but to be a waste of space and unneeded distraction. Crappy show with that needs said crap scrapped off to show its true potential.
Oct 2, 2018 11:44 AM
Aug 2015
Underwhelming ending to a an okay but enjoyable series. Awesome fight scenes each one is definitely worth a rewatch the vampires raiding the house in the beginning of the season had me on the edge of my seat.

Final boss Yevgraf was a lot more menacing when he still had control of his mind. I feel like they took a cheap way out making him go berserk mode because he couldn't "control" it. I thought Yuliy would of used the counter part and they would of had a 1on1 Ark eye battle for both.

The loli's were my favorite characters they were just so fun and happy on screen. I'm just confused at the end. So Yuliy wasn't able to save her? That he needs to meet up with the Elders and they need to group meeting on how to make a cure?

I thought Yuliy felt the same way and just saved the Loli and made her his waifu. I would of done that. Yevgraf knew what was up having 2 Loli waifu's.
Oct 2, 2018 11:49 AM

Mar 2016
I actually cried when Mikhail passed away....I was not expecting to tear up that much in the last episode, even though I was loving the brotherly relations that he and Yuliy had.
Oct 2, 2018 12:09 PM
Jan 2016
Really beautiful, fantastic and awesome ending! I am so much satisfied!

Yuliy now have an objective to accomplish, and sacrificed t rest his life to do what he have to do with Sirius ark's powers! Carrying Sirius pride!

Seeing them fighting together was really awesome!

R.I.P Mikhail, you did everything to help your young brother, and you finally dont have to carry curse for being a vampire, you have died with honor!

I am glad to see that Ryouko grew up, and start follow her own way, trying to help Yuliy in your objective!

I had a feeling that one of the twin sisters would turn of side! Happy that she saw how bad Yevgref was!

Op and ED were really awesome!

Solid 8/10!
Oct 2, 2018 12:09 PM
Jan 2016
Really beautiful, fantastic and awesome ending! I am so much satisfied!

Yuliy now have an objective to accomplish, and sacrificed t rest his life to do what he have to do with Sirius ark's powers! Carrying Sirius pride!

Seeing them fighting together was really awesome!

R.I.P Mikhail, you did everything to help your young brother, and you finally dont have to carry curse for being a vampire, you have died with honor!

I am glad to see that Ryouko grew up, and start follow her own way, trying to help Yuliy in your objective!

I had a feeling that one of the twin sisters would turn of side! Happy that she saw how bad Yevgref was!

Op and ED were really awesome!

Solid 8/10!
Oct 2, 2018 1:16 PM

May 2017
I NEED season 2!!! 😭 I loved this series, the finale was amazing... I really need more (even if I think it won't happen 😫)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

26 by Mishiia »»
Mar 3, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

38 by Adnash »»
Oct 10, 2023 10:20 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

46 by Adnash »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2018

41 by Adnash »»
Oct 8, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

50 by Adnash »»
Oct 8, 2023 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.