Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 21, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The finale felt more relaxing (the match was still intense though) with the conclusion of the match. Both teams showed each other respect and that's what happened. I didn't care about the victory as the match felt very close. Grats to Haruka and Kanata though.

In the meantime, it seems Claire is looking to improve more and hope they face again each other in the future. There's cameos from other characters this epsiode but the main focus is still on the pair of Haruka and Kanata. Anyways, I think this show did what it was supposed to do and it was to entertain. A pretty fun show overall.

Stark700Sep 21, 2018 1:23 PM
Sep 21, 2018 6:14 AM

Apr 2010
Haruka and Kanata won after all still it was a nice match.
Tho the girls did have some making up to do which went well.
It's a shame we can't see another match against Narumi tho.
Sep 21, 2018 7:49 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
KAMISAMA FUCKING BLESS JAPAN

NEVER CHANGE

KEEP MAKING ANIME LIKE THIS

OVER AND OVER AGAAAAIIIIIINNNN!!

also...

this > Keijo!!!!!!!!

ps: dat jiggle was on point
Sep 21, 2018 8:04 AM

Nov 2013
@EcchiGodMamsterP
nothing beats Keijo, sorry ;) but yes this is a pretty close 2nd =D

i like how they all are so close and the match was pretty fun to watch (i watched 11 and 12 together), all the girls are also great and we had all those fun moments, i can only say that this easily deserves a 9 from me =D
but just like Claire said "i wish this match would last forever", 2nd season please <3
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 21, 2018 8:07 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
winddevil1 said:
@EcchiGodMamsterP

i like how they all are so close and the match was pretty fun to watch (i watched 11 and 12 together), all the girls are also great and we had all those fun moments, i can only say that this easily deserves a 9 from me =D
but just like Claire said "i wish this match would last forever", 2nd season please <3

Keijo is now 3rd place, the ass shots alone were way sexier in this show, not to mention the girls are pretty thicc<3

again.. lol @ youre signature, i've debated putting Chio-chan on mine to replace Nana, but its kinda too late now, im already starting to make the fall season version
Sep 21, 2018 8:20 AM

Sep 2010
Ah, so that's why they needed Akari there...

They really pulled the best of the OST out again for this last episode. ^^
Reminds me that I find the match vs Narumi and Ayasa to probably be the 2nd-best match in this anime after the match vs Claire and Emily.

...aside, is topspin supposed to work better with a headwind, since the ball's airspeed is higher, or with a tailwind, so the hitter can put less effort into pushing the ball and more into spinning it?

So a debt of a couple of ice creams turned into a freezer-load of ice creams in just a year. Can't say Haruka doesn't deserve it for her training. I'd assumed the whole time they'd treated Haruka and Kanata to ice cream offscreen. xD

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
-snip-
Keijo is now 3rd place, the ass shots alone were way sexier in this show, not to mention the girls are pretty thicc<3
Keep your eyes on the ball?
TakataSep 21, 2018 8:23 AM
Sep 21, 2018 8:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Takata said:
Ah, so that's why they needed Akari there...

They really pulled the best of the OST out again for this last episode. ^^
Reminds me that I find the match vs Narumi and Ayasa to probably be the 2nd-best match in this anime after the match vs Claire and Emily.

...aside, is topspin supposed to work better with a headwind, since the ball's airspeed is higher, or with a tailwind, so the hitter can put less effort into pushing the ball and more into spinning it?

So a debt of a couple of ice creams turned into a freezer-load of ice creams in just a year. Can't say Haruka doesn't deserve it for her training. I'd assumed the whole time they'd treated Haruka and Kanata to ice cream offscreen. xD

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
-snip-

theres 4 rounds things each girl has that i'd rather keep my eyes on
Sep 21, 2018 8:27 AM

May 2017
I hate to be that guy but I called it, at the start of the episode coz there's just no character where can told EClaire off, like give them a push, like hey you guys are pathetic, your own mother is training the champions, the pair that beat you guys, and these new pair will definitely beat you guys too, hence firing up the twins, igniting further their resolve and they beat HaruKana and eventually the champions, something like that coz that would've been better writing, I was rooting for HaruKana from the start tho coz the twins is just really lacking some fire, like come on, dafuq is Claire thinking that they won lol even if Haruka failed that blocked it would've just go back to deuce again lol

I also find it hard to believe how the twins are gassed out but not Kanata, even tho she quit Beach volleyball for a while but whatever

Okay, people might get me wrong there but that's just me wanting a better writing, but I'm actually happy HaruKana won coz I really wanted them to win and that I predicted it

7/10
LairucremSep 21, 2018 8:35 AM
Sep 21, 2018 8:52 AM

Jan 2013
A wholesome finale to a wholesome booty volley beach anime. Nothing memorable 5/10
Sep 21, 2018 9:34 AM

Apr 2012
A bit unusual episode, I didn't expect that they will finish the final match so quickly and so long will drag the time before the "final" Haruka x Kanata moment. However, I will not complain, since I received more of my favorite twins, even if it seemed that the experiences of Claire went to nowhere.

Well, in the end, this show was pleasant to me both in terms of fanservice, and in terms of sports. Of course, sometimes it was too cheesy, especially with these "ex-girlfriends" stuff, but overall my impressions are positive.

8/10.

Sep 21, 2018 9:51 AM

Jun 2014
That final rally was really exciting, and in the end Haruka and Kanata won. I'm not surprised they won, but I don't mind. I would have been fine with the results either way.

This show was actually much more enjoyable than I thought it would be. At first I thought it would be trashy fanservice with the sport as a backdrop, but it actually focused on the sport and the girls' camaraderie while adding some good fanservice here and there.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 21, 2018 10:07 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty good show and I would like to see a second season, but still

Keijo>this :P

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 21, 2018 10:35 AM

Jul 2014
Goddamn, the end of the game was so intense, I would've loved for Eclair to win but hey, the show is called Harukana for something........best girl ended up crying tho :'(

Great show, the girls were so lovely and fun to watch, the sports part was exciting and the fanservice was well done. I'm gonna miss my weekly beach episodes.

#CLAIREBESTGIRL #HarukaCloseSecond
SkyLETVSep 21, 2018 12:19 PM
Sep 21, 2018 10:47 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That slap on Claire's spectacular buttocks at 18:24 are the highpoint of the summer anime season 2018. Just the acoustics of it are glorious alone.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 21, 2018 10:52 AM

Apr 2016
The outcome of the match was very predictable since Haruka and Kanata are the main characters
Well i liked this anime. The "plot" was great xd
Final score 7/10
BTW Keijo > than this

Sep 21, 2018 11:27 AM
Jan 2017
I hope they have a ova(s) or movie to finish things off.
Sep 21, 2018 11:55 AM
Aug 2016
i have to say 1/10
this anime was good until last match

the end is so bullshit
number 2 team in japan lost
to a fucking newbie and short girl
realy? wtf
from here to the top everting is ez now
fucking bullshit
Sep 21, 2018 12:00 PM
Mar 2017
What an intense match.
To start the episode with Ayase's ass, it made clear that they would exploit to the maximum the perfect angles of the girls.
I am very happy that Haruka and Kanata won (well it was obvious, the anime is about how they grew up as players), anyway, poor Claire, it affected me to see her sad, but I'm glad she has someone like Emily to support her in this moment and I am glad to know that they were happy that their friends were the ones who beat them.
The beach party raised the spirits after that intense match, the girls gave themselves a feast of victory, for Haruka and Kanata victory and their friendship. It was a delight to see the girls play on the beach, I like to see Claire's reaction when Emily slapped her, it was her turn at last.
It was nice to see that in the end the girls made their feelings clear, Emily and Kanata thanked Akari for her effort to keep them together before and after the match and Claire asked Haruka to move on as they now bear the responsibility of having beaten the numbers. two from Japan.
Well, this anime will leave a big void in me, personally all the girls managed to move me, and the ones I'm going to miss the most are Haruka and Emily, their scenes where they were slapped on the butt will always be with me.
And yes, I look forward to a second season, we must see how they get to that match between Ayasa and Narumi (I'll have to start reading the manga)
Sep 21, 2018 12:42 PM

Jul 2017
Decent finale but I kinda expected a bit more.
Sep 21, 2018 12:46 PM

Jan 2013
What an intense game! Honestly, i was rooting for both of the teams because i liked them equally.
It was pretty good, i wish it had a little more games.

In the end, i was just expecting them 4 to hug each other, i think that would make the moment x1000 better.
It was a good run. 7/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 21, 2018 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Im really gonna miss this. Its a show i was looking forward to each week. Came for eyecandy, stayed for that but also for what is simply a very enjoyable show that put me in a good mood every time. Also the soundtrack is amazing. 8/10 from me and season 2 please
Sep 21, 2018 1:49 PM

May 2016
kirigayaya said:
i have to say 1/10

the end is so bullshit
realy? wtf
fucking bullshit

Did the words "underdogs" and "Miracle On Ice" not reach your ears when you made the very same comment in the previous episode and I made this very same reply?

Overall, a pretty solid series in the sports genre for the most part.

PureAgiMaxReborn said:
I also find it hard to believe how the twins are gassed out but not Kanata, even tho she quit Beach volleyball for a while but whatever

Okay, people might get me wrong there but that's just me wanting a better writing, but I'm actually happy HaruKana won coz I really wanted them to win and that I predicted it

7/10

I think Eclaire didn't expect the game to go into a third round. They're used to ending the game in just two rounds against their opponents. So it's easy to see that they ended up playing longer than expected which was something they weren't physically ready for. As for Kanata, just because she quit volleyball for a time doesn't mean she didn't keep herself in shape in the time between so she was able to adapt once she became involved again.
DirectorKSep 21, 2018 1:57 PM
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Sep 21, 2018 2:18 PM
Aug 2016
you can say underdogs" and "Miracle On Ice 100 times
stil bullshit
1/10 for me
if they win 2nd team in japan waht they have left?
Sep 21, 2018 2:44 PM

May 2018
Welp, that's it , Haruka and Kanata were now the 2nd best in Japan's beach volleyball, too bad for them Thomas sisters, they trained their own opponents.
Sep 21, 2018 2:53 PM

Aug 2013
Man that turned out to be really good. I wish I could continue this by reading the manga but alas, no fan scans due to licensing. Very fun series for me even with all the fanservice.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 21, 2018 3:06 PM

Aug 2012
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
Takata said:

theres 4 rounds things each girl has that i'd rather keep my eyes on

*raises hand* I'm guilty of it as well.

And that was quite a surprise but HaruKana did well. I'm gonna miss this show's camera angles, i hope it gets a sequel someday!
Sep 21, 2018 4:01 PM

Nov 2017
Claire’s dog.. that was one hell of an ugly or ugly drawn dog lole

plz @ me
Sep 21, 2018 4:12 PM

Nov 2017
One of the things I really liked of this show is the many different eye expressions. Really funny

plz @ me
Sep 21, 2018 4:16 PM

Apr 2015
Really nice ending, however I wish it lasted a little longer! Honestly coulnd't get enough of this!

winddevil1 said:
@EcchiGodMamsterP

I couldn't say it better, we really need a 2nd season, just cause of the girls alone, but also for those nationals tournament!!

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

So 1st is Harukana Receive, 3rd is Keijo, must mean Hanebado is 2nd? Unless I missed something that I haven't seen yet...
Sep 21, 2018 4:22 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
CeddyyBearr said:
Really nice ending, however I wish it lasted a little longer! Honestly coulnd't get enough of this!

winddevil1 said:
@EcchiGodMamsterP

I couldn't say it better, we really need a 2nd season, just cause of the girls alone, but also for those nationals tournament!!

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

So 1st is Harukana Receive, 3rd is Keijo, must mean Hanebado is 2nd? Unless I missed something that I haven't seen yet...

i never said Harukana was 1st and Keijo never was either lol
Sep 21, 2018 4:25 PM

Nov 2013
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
CeddyyBearr said:

we don't need to understand God, we just accept his will ;)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 21, 2018 4:29 PM

Apr 2015
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
CeddyyBearr said:

Ah sorry, my bad, I had only considered sports anime for that.
Sep 21, 2018 4:31 PM

Nov 2017
FMmatron said:
Pretty good show and I would like to see a second season, but still

Keijo>this :P

Yus Keijo rules!!!!

plz @ me
Sep 21, 2018 4:40 PM

Mar 2018
Really nice ending, awesome match, those last points were so exciting it kept me grabbing my stuffs, and then a friendly finale opening the possibility for a second season.
I like it.

This show was a constant boner every week
Sep 21, 2018 4:50 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
CeddyyBearr said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Ah sorry, my bad, I had only considered sports anime for that.

when it comes to sport anime then yea its most likely

Harukana > Keijo > Hanebado

winddevil1 said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

we don't need to understand God, we just accept his will ;)

LMAO
Sep 21, 2018 5:12 PM

Nov 2008
Well it was fun - well animated for the most part ; and I enjoyed despite its source deviations at times. A series showing Friendships and Sports Competitions done right and a 'healthy emotional view of it' after the matches are all decided (and at the begining a less than perfect view of it so we get both; Intense matches; and some fun comedy/SOL/FS; all around enjoyable.

kirigayaya said:
i have to say 1/10

the end is so bullshit
realy? wtf
fucking bullshit

Guess those American College ametures should give the Soviets Pros the Medal since they were the better team ;)

Also nearly a year of solid training/practicing; against the very people you wind up playing; going to make their chances of victory rise not fall and make the match likely to last longer and be more intense. They know each other almost perfectly- As Claire stated.

You act like in your last post that they in 1 week picked it up and just went out and kicked ass. That is the opposite of what happened. Also Haruka has been a sporty and already was very athletic; Kanata withdraws from matches she didnt stop practicing every day; even if she had to do it alone.

Your argument makes no sense. the more 'experienced' team does not always win; Sports would be rather boring if they did.

And to 1/10 a series over that? wat?

sirwenceSep 21, 2018 5:16 PM
Sep 21, 2018 5:19 PM
Apr 2018
I kinda got a bit tired towards the end and the flashbacks were meh, but it was fun nonetheless.

How come no one is talking about Ayasa and Narumi leg-stretching exercises?? Also was Haruka charging her phone in the middle of the beach?

Well, the series had a blonde with glasses, a milf and non-cringy fanservice. 10/10.
Sep 21, 2018 7:01 PM

Apr 2008
Got the sequel hook after the finale, but I'll be surprised if there'll be a 2nd season at all. At least there would be more Narumi, which this show was criminally lacking during the whole course.

Overall, it was a letdown, but I'm not happy about saying that. It was too slow for a sports anime - as crappy as Hanebado is, the matches are infinitely better. I just wish the budget was a lot higher, because it kinda ruined the mood here.

Let's hope at least Anima Yell delivers this fall.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Sep 21, 2018 7:13 PM

Feb 2018
great episode!
both pairs were both driven and very passionate and i loved that they could stay friends

however

no final shounen style volleyball match with narumi-chan
i thought thats what i was waiting for this whole season was that volleyball match

w.e

claires hot
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2018 7:21 PM

May 2017
DirectorK said:
kirigayaya said:
i have to say 1/10

the end is so bullshit
realy? wtf
fucking bullshit

Did the words "underdogs" and "Miracle On Ice" not reach your ears when you made the very same comment in the previous episode and I made this very same reply?

PureAgiMaxReborn said:

7/10

I think Eclaire didn't expect the game to go into a third round. They're used to ending the game in just two rounds against their opponents. So it's easy to see that they ended up playing longer than expected which was something they weren't physically ready for. As for Kanata, just because she quit volleyball for a time doesn't mean she didn't keep herself in shape in the time between so she was able to adapt once she became involved again.

But they do cardio, as we've seen by their club activities, those two have been in the club for the longest, HaruKana just joined, and yeah they're probably used to ending it in two games, but dude, they're the second best pair in japan, they gotta be playing just as many good players as bad players that they ended in two games, meaning against good pairs, they gotta be playing in 3rd game most of the time
Sep 21, 2018 7:22 PM

Nov 2008
gomennasai said:
Got the sequel hook after the finale, but I'll be surprised if there'll be a 2nd season at all. At least there would be more Narumi, which this show was criminally lacking during the whole course.

Overall, it was a letdown, but I'm not happy about saying that. It was too slow for a sports anime - as crappy as Hanebado is, the matches are infinitely better. I just wish the budget was a lot higher, because it kinda ruined the mood here.

Let's hope at least Anima Yell delivers this fall.

I admit I dropped the Hanebado Anime because its awful in more ways than I feel like listing or counting. But I would disagree t hat the matches were better. where I left off half the time the animation looked worse it had major drop offs from its start. I mean the rallies were repeat animations; If you want to dislike Harukana thats fine. But please pick something that actually IS good in the animation or intensity department thats better haha xD sorry just found nothing redeemable about Hanebados anime (its manga is fine)
Sep 21, 2018 8:02 PM

Apr 2008
@sirwence I actually like Harukana more than Hanebado, but whatever :|

As I have said, it was a letdown. It's not an insane shitfest like Hanebado is. But Hanebado is entertaining in its shittiness, while Harukana is worse than it deserves to be. At least that's how it felt to me.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Sep 21, 2018 8:56 PM

Jan 2015
This was such a good show... So much better than ‘Hanebado’, this season. From the engaging characterizations, to the sport itself. Right up until the ultra realistic and resonating circumstances of the final win. And now, I can only hope to see a second season coming down the pike one day, pitting Haruka and Kanata against Narumi and her partner.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Sep 21, 2018 8:56 PM

Jul 2016
Yes!!! HaruKana won and with an amazing blockade made by Haruka, just in the perfect moment of the match.

This show ended up being way better from what I was initially expecting. To my surprise, it was focus on the sport and the fanservice didn't feel overused and man, it was a great use of the fanservice since they all can wear their swimsuits and it wouldn't feel odd. The camera angles they used during the whole anime were great as well.

All in all, I started watching this show with zero expectations since I thought it would be just trashy fanservice and nearly no sport moments. Glad I was wrong.

It was a good anime, most of the characters were charming, the OST was nice as well (the insert song playing while HaruKana were talking in the water was really good, calming and fitting I'd say) and it definitely beats "Hanebado" in enjoyment, personally speaking of course.

P.S. 1: Season Two, when?

P.S. 2: Narumi is an underrated beauty.
Sep 21, 2018 9:08 PM

Jul 2016
024 said:
Claire’s dog.. that was one hell of an ugly or ugly drawn dog lole

Uh there was a dog? Sorry, I was too busy seeing Claire's balloons lol.

Jeez, from what is that tank top made of?...
Sep 21, 2018 9:25 PM
Jan 2016
And the intense match as come to an end, congratulations to Haruka and Katana, for sure, they deserved it, the Emili and Eclair would deserve aswell, i would still be happy even if Eclair had won, i respect and like both of them! The important think is that they are still united as a good friends!

Congratulations for Akira, she took the right position, she helped them to still stay united, she was an important character for sure!

Clarie and Harukana moment was perfect for me! Now they have to show they deserved this win, and dont shame Claire and Emili!

I will miss this show for sure, a second season would be nice to see some more Narumi and Ayasa! 8/10
Sep 21, 2018 10:42 PM

May 2016
PureAgiMaxReborn said:
But they do cardio, as we've seen by their club activities, those two have been in the club for the longest, HaruKana just joined, and yeah they're probably used to ending it in two games, but dude, they're the second best pair in japan, they gotta be playing just as many good players as bad players that they ended in two games, meaning against good pairs, they gotta be playing in 3rd game most of the time

Well, go back to what I said to the other guy. During the 1980 Winter Olympics people said the same thing about the US Hockey team and their chances of winning against the Soviet team, the number one hockey of the world at the time. Then the "Miracle On Ice" happened. That's the same case here. The underdogs were able to beat a fully experienced team.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Sep 21, 2018 11:41 PM

May 2015
Lel that's Narumi's Ringtone?

Damn, that last round lasted forever. One of the teams had to give in sooner or later. Haruka with the clutch Top Spin.

Grandpa? For a second we were about to see a male character in this anime...But turtle decided to troll us.

After party after the tournament! And we get to see everyone talk and interact with each other. The Thomas sisters lost to HaruKana, so they're entrusting them to make the sisters proud when they head to nationals. Emily and Claire give up their scrunchies, and now Haruka is wearing three of them (two in her hair, one on her wrist). A great relaxing finish after a tough final match.

"Among team sports, there is one sport that can only be played with two players. And that's beach volleyball. That's why we choose our irreplaceable partners."
I didn't realize it before, but now that I think about it, she's right. Beach volleyball is one of, if not, the only sport that strictly requires two people to play together. Other sports like Tennis, Badminton, Competitive Dance, and Ping Pong can be played one-on-one or 2 vs. 2. But Beach Volleyball is specifically 2 vs. 2.

It had a rough start with the first episode, but the following episodes were great and fun to watch. The drama wasn't too much, the matches were intense, the different strategies and hits that each character used was amazing and thrilling, and the brightness of the series (and the swimsuits) made it great to watch for the eyes. I originally expected this to be fanservice-heavy, but after watching it for a while, I stopped watching for the fan service and started watching for the sports. For the anime to be able to do that, it did a damn good job.

The music of the series is done by Swedish composer Rasmus Faber who also did the music for Asterisk War and worked with artists like Yoko Kanno, Maaya Sakamoto, and Megumi Nakajima. Well I'm going to keep an eye on him from now on. His music pieces in Harukana Receive were simply amazing and is one of the strongest aspects of the series. His name isn't listed on the staff page though. I'm gonna fix that right now!

Final Verdict: Marissa Thomas/10

Let's hope that we get a second season so that we can see HaruKana go up against AyaNaru in the Nationals!

TarotistSep 22, 2018 12:45 AM
Sep 22, 2018 2:29 AM

Feb 2014
WAKU WAKU WAKU WAKU SHEQUASAR!
Overall a fine end. 7/10
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 22, 2018 2:44 AM

Oct 2010
PureAgiMaxReborn said:
DirectorK said:

On the part of "HaruKana just joined", it's almost a year, which makes it perfectly plausible considering all the surrounding and favorable circumstances (Kanata for starters had as much experience as Eclair, Haruka is talented for sports, they train with the Thomas sisters and Marissa). We see inexperienced defeat experienced people in sports all the time, Harukana actually bothers to bring a bunch of circumstances to make this growth believable, when it didn't even have to.

But I agree with the idea of Eclair expecting or at least being ready for the game going to a third round, it should be part of their training and Harukana and Eclair know each other well. By the last exchange of points both teams were at their limit, so it's not like Harukana had an advantage over them. Heck in fact Kanata was done for in that last point and Claire thought they'd have a chance. It just happened that Haruka's block delivered.
jal90Sep 22, 2018 2:51 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukana Receive Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2018

59 by LugaStarLight »»
Feb 13, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Best in Bikini

JiangHaoyi1979 - Aug 10, 2018

9 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 17, 2023 10:40 PM

Poll: » Harukana Receive Episode 2 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 8, 2018

13 by 5hadow17 »»
Dec 6, 2023 11:51 AM

» Real Life Locations of Harukana Receive

violin_star - Sep 8, 2021

2 by ryo-san »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Harukana Receive Episode 1 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 8, 2018

22 by RinCuk »»
May 26, 2023 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.