Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 26, 2018 10:59 PM
Jan 2018
I love the fact that in the episode 46 of the anime the actually included a little bit of foreshadowing to something that happen with Kirishima in the manga, it happens when Kirishima disguises to go save Bakugo, he wheres some horns in his disguise (which also happens in the manga), but in the anime he gets this little line that says "I will tell you later" while the words "Bonds" and Friends appear on the background
May 27, 2018 2:19 AM

Jul 2014
I'm honestly so worried about what this "big event" is going to be. I always thought Bakugo would turn into a villain, but that moment he talks about wanting to win like All Might makes me worry they're about to do something even more drastic..

On a lighter thought: I had to pause because Midoriya's disguise was incredible. It's gonna be my new icon for everything.
May 27, 2018 2:35 AM

Sep 2017
I like this view. Already see the rivalry from Enji Todoroki and All Might

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 3:16 AM
Oct 2015
Even though this episode felt a bit slowly it felt a bit tidier and clean which went along well with the transition arc theme.
I'm glad we're not gonna have another Sasuke but it appears the Bakugo triggered something even worse.
Heckle was here...
May 27, 2018 3:22 AM

Jan 2014
finally, I can't wait to see All for One in action!
May 27, 2018 3:25 AM

Feb 2017
I hate normiefags like holy shit
May 27, 2018 4:06 AM

Jul 2015
Damn it. Guess am gonna go read the manga now.
May 27, 2018 4:12 AM

Apr 2015
Ofcourse Bakugo would start a fight if you undo his restraints! You show them boi!
May 27, 2018 4:34 AM

Jan 2015
That Midoriya's disguise xD. And his reaction.
Badass Bakugo at the end.
May 27, 2018 5:11 AM
Jun 2017
Ohh yeah!!! Thats the right way Kacchan, hit shikarai like that 🤣🤣🤣. Anyways what a revelation- kacchan also admires all might and as said in the story i want to win like all might!!! Hahaha...

And now the midoriya grouo is in mission of trying to save bakugo. I like also their disguise... hahaha. ohh i cant wait for next weeks episode...

BEAUTIFUL EPISODE!!!
May 27, 2018 5:28 AM
Oct 2015
Lol, Yaomomo had too much fun dressing the guys up.
May 27, 2018 6:18 AM

Dec 2014
i liked this ep in particular
it gave much needed focus on developing characters which is always required for a series with large cast
that Midoriya outfit tho, lmao
Send me Friend requests!!!!
May 27, 2018 7:22 AM

May 2017
Mates! I really liked this episode, it was quite funny the scene of the disguises! And was EPIC when all they heroes were going to meet to plan about bakugou's rescue!
Boku no hero is getting better week after week
I have a anime blog and I do anime reviews there!
Please click here and check it!
May 27, 2018 9:48 AM

Feb 2015
This far I'll be debating if a heroes school is a safe place, for what we have seen, having an amount of future heroes together in a place make the location an easy target to attack, taking in count that somehow the villains are getting information about locations and presences.

Maybe in this world, being a hero is a risky job and it may not be like just going to school and learn.

In the other way, continuing with the show, the episode brought to us two teams, one of frustrated students looking for Bakugo knowing what the hell they are doing and motivated by feelings and a group of pros preparing themselves and thinking strategies to rescue Bakugo. I just hope that the students doesn't mess up pros job. Good luck.
May 27, 2018 11:04 AM
Mar 2018
The post credits preview probably ruined next episode's reveal. Apart from that great episode, even though there was no fights
May 27, 2018 11:18 AM

Apr 2014
at first i thought they were being really stupid and reckless which is why i didn't understand why Todoroki was in on this whole thing but then when they revealed their actual plan, i felt a little better. i mean, Todoroki, Iida, and Momo are like the most calm and collected individuals so i hope this doesn't go to shit.

but bringing Deku is still kinda dumb imo, he will definitely push himself to the limit again and injure himself. and also that red haired guy who doesn't stop to think definitely has potential to mess something up as well

still don't understand why Deku wants to meddle when basically everything from his past experiences is screaming "don't go" and also the fact that he can't afford to get injured anymore

and i'm really glad Bakugo isn't swayed by the villain's talking at all. i kinda had a feeling that he would never switch over even though he "seems" like the mostly likely to

(the disguise scenes were hilarious though)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 11:22 AM
Oct 2017
The disguises were like totally awesome.

Deku trying to act like a delinquent was the most hilarious
May 27, 2018 12:56 PM

Dec 2008
U.A = Hogwarts xD The worst school security system ever
ChrnoToddMay 27, 2018 1:07 PM
May 27, 2018 2:58 PM

Jul 2017
i was expecting bakugo to join the villains tbh

May 27, 2018 2:59 PM

Jul 2017
MoonStar9 said:
I can't unsee it

+ =

hahah oh man. now i can't not see it

May 27, 2018 3:52 PM

May 2015
Bakugo just doesn't give a fuck. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 27, 2018 6:22 PM
May 2018
- After hearing those terrorists bullshit, Bakugo be lyk "Fuck your terrorist team, I'll win this battle"
- For the people who didn't read the manga, yeah Bakugo =/= Sasuke
- After this series become so serious in last 4 episodes, they finally crack a joke in this episode LOL
- This is the only episode that's feel so long when I watch

3.5/5 from me

The next episodes is called "All For One" so I can't wait to see AFO in action!

paralon184May 27, 2018 6:27 PM
May 27, 2018 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
Well it the hero thing dosnt work out for Shouto he can all way work at a hostess club with that look
May 27, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
I'm so glad that we know by the preview that they won't get to where Bakugou is! I think they would ruin everything that heroes are planning to do, and with the heroes current team, they would probably defeat them and even capture some of the big villains.

At least they will destroy the Nomu factory.
Can't wait for more!!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 27, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
somerandomknight said:

All for One coming next episode. The blood massacre is about to start.

Didn't read the manga but OMG! I don't know if i can prepare for this.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 27, 2018 9:32 PM
Aug 2013
Know it won't happen but I kinda want one of them to die so that Deku can learn that his recklessness has consequences... Was hoping that Iida would snitch and pull up with a teacher to confront them. Most frustrating episode to date.
May 28, 2018 12:41 AM
Jun 2014
What a great ep! It was funny seeing them all dressed up. Midoriya's imitations were hilarious.
Bakugo has been my favorite character since day one, and this made me like him more! It was so like him to throw a punch right when he was released. His faithfulness to being a hero in the presence of the villains was admiring. I can't wait to see his character development as this anime progresses.
Aug 11, 2018 2:28 PM

May 2010
I don’t know what was a bigger surpise, our guys going incognito, or Aizawa-sensei actually looking decent and cleaned up xD
Aug 12, 2018 2:35 AM

Jun 2013
They're all acting on emotions and barely thinking rationally. Iida-kun, Tokoyami, Tsu-chan and even Aoyama are being reasonable with their suggestions.

I think it's cute how Kota apologized through a letter and wants to apologize in person too.

Nice to see the top heroes work together. Also, I want to see how Deku is going to fight when his body is already so fucked up. Iida-kun is maturing and trying to reason with them but honestly, what can they do? They're not even pros yet.

Their cheap disguises from Don Quixote lol

I love how Bakugo is an asshole even to the villains. He has a single-track mind of being the best and he won't let Shigaraki sweet talk him. I'm sure Shigaraki is fucking pissed.
臭い-
Aug 14, 2018 1:22 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was pretty realistic. .in the least.. hate how people are so judgmental … and are able to criticize so much while actually providing answers
Sep 5, 2018 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
Not surprised Bakugo said no, I think he needs a little more convincing. Also Deku and his friends are making a huge mistake that tracker was put on Nemu who could be on a different place, besides even if it was put on Shigaraki himself there's no guarantee that he's with Bakugo
Oct 3, 2018 2:03 PM

May 2012
Damn that's quite the episode, nice but scary development! Really do wonder what will happen next!
Oct 9, 2018 5:22 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
This is the worst episode so far. Everybody in that room but iida are acting foolish and retarded if you ask me. First of all, deku could end up damaging his body beyond repair. They should just adhere to what the higher-ups said to them and scrape the poorly-thought rescue plan.

Fucking hate Bakucunt Shitsuki the antisocial brute.
Oct 10, 2018 6:12 AM

Mar 2016
This will be one big event that will really affect how society will think of UA and the villains.
I am glad that Deku and others are going to attempt to save Bakugou no matter what. I sense a great battle and maybe some emotional scene incoming!

Those disguises are fancy af boi! Thumbs up to them, and especially Deku for his acting skill
Oct 15, 2018 6:57 PM

Jul 2013
Very emotional build up in the hospital especially with Deku who felt guilty for not being able to save Bakugou and also Iida who don't want that Deku and the others sacrifice themself. So the doctor explained Deku that there will be max 2 more injuries like that and he will lose his arms, damn.

I personally am a little bit worried that they want to go to the place where this Nomu is. And how can they think they won't have any battles. I don't see how it would be possible to rescue Bakugou without fighting.

I can't say why but I have a really bad feeling.

Crazy to see such an squad of pro heros. Even Endeavor showed up. Normally there's no way he and All Might could be stopped at the same time.

These disguises on Deku and Co. looked funny :D

I was worried about Bakugou but it seems he only wants to b a hero. I'm not sure if it was a clever move to hit Shigaraki :o

Nov 5, 2018 2:10 PM

May 2013
The only one with a significant and believable transformation was Iida lololol xD

I liked yankee Deku tho lmfao t'was gr8 fr XD

Oh my. Was that hand that Baku knocked off from Shigaraki's father or something? Lulz. YiKES ^^'
Dec 13, 2018 12:51 AM

Mar 2012
people complaining about the name tags but there still are people here calling iida lida.

very naive of shigaraki to think he could sway bakugou to his side. the boy wants to be the number one hero and no one can change his conviction. i actually really like him and he really shone this episode. <3
Apr 17, 2019 9:57 PM
Jan 2019
Momo blushing has to be the cutest thing ever.
The heroes are being looked at as villains and now those 5 Todoroki, Kiroshima, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, and Iida realize that if they endanger themselves again, they're only going to worsen the reputation of U.A. and it's control over their students
Or do they??
Apr 20, 2019 9:17 PM
Dec 2017
So many emotions!! I agree and sympathize with Tenya but, dang, I don't agree with him punching Izuku. (I mean, he's already hurt, geez.) But, man, it was like watching Yukio punch Rin all over again.

Also, seeing Bakugo knock that hand off of Shigaraki's face was so cool. I didn't think he'd do anything but, hey, that's Bakugo for you.

Oh, and their outfits were nice too. I really liked Momo's and Kirishima's. Izuku was TOTALLY acting like Bakugo with all that yelling. Lol.
May 12, 2019 6:57 PM

May 2016
After witnessing so many incidents where the most prestigious hero school was targeted by villains, the least the public could've done was to understand UA's situation and not fan the flames of doubt among society because that's exactly what the League of Villains want it to turn out. But I admit, if it weren't for that, Aizawa wouldn't have groomed himself up and show that he's one of the most handsome guys around~

Yaomomo convincing them to wear disguises was a lovely idea because their alternate looks were very amusing to see. Bakugo's in the hornets' nest but he still decided to raise his hand against them so they better start moving soon.

May 27, 2019 1:38 AM

Jun 2009
how kind of the doctor to give midoriya a number for how many more times he can be a retard. very useful quirk doctor-san!
May 28, 2019 5:12 AM

Mar 2015
Kacchan's not gonna be fazed that easily.. I hope!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 26, 2019 7:42 PM

Dec 2016
Bakugou doesn't have time for chit-chat XD He was too quiet it was scarry!

Midoriya's very funny acting like a bad boy XD The disguises are great!

Nice episode! Next episode will be... All For One? Well, that doesn't sound good, but I want to see what might happen :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 29, 2019 7:15 PM

Jul 2019
Tsubomi is wrong on many levels

How does wanting to rescue Bakugo equate to being as bad as the villains lmao
Dec 3, 2019 2:33 PM

Feb 2008
Wow, Yaoyorozu really doesn't know her classmates at all if she thinks there's even the most remote of chances that they'd back down just because they saw that not doing so was dangerous, stupid and counterproductive. She should probably give up on being a hero. Her judgement is trash tier.

Even after seeing that press conference, and realizing what would happen if they caused another incident, I'll die of shock if they're not still planning to go cause another incident. Honestly, at this point, I agree with the morons that want that school shut down. Not because the school can't protect them, but because its utterly failed to educate them, and has in fact, imbued them with many bad habits and ideologies that are hurting them and those around them, and making it harder for them to ever become decent heroes, much less great ones.
Mar 29, 2020 12:37 PM
Apr 2018
really dump ep they gonna fuck it up and get in the way of the pros prediction
May 31, 2020 6:05 AM

Mar 2019
Damn Bakugo,nice one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 5, 2020 3:10 AM

Apr 2013
Bakugo is at least a better character as Sasuke, I assumed as much. Momo was great this episode, I'm glad she's getting more screentime. Also I ship her hard with Todoroki.
Sep 3, 2020 2:02 AM

Jun 2013
It's amazing and hilarious (at the same time) to see our main heroes having goofy outfits!
So the villains are successful in stirring up the crowds. People are now criticizing U.A. due to the issues surrounding the students' welfare.
Bakugo goes berserk in the end. He's not fit to become a villain and he doesn't even want to.
Sep 22, 2020 1:52 AM
Feb 2019
Sometimes I hate these kids. They keep running into danger over and over again.

They have no proof that the tagged nomu will be kept at the same location as Bakugo.

They know All Might and the police have the location of the tracker and are working on a plan to save Bakugo.

What do they expect to accomplish other than ruining the element of surprise the police have and getting themselves in need of rescuing yet again? If they all survive this encounter it'll be just too much of a stretch. The villains beat them down thoroughly last time, why do they think they can get away with sneaking in? Someone's gonna die because of these idiot kids. Probably a teacher. It's like these characters keep failing the same lesson over and over, it's really frustrating to watch.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

120 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

52 by Lushi7 »»
Apr 12, 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.