Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 17, 2018 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Yuzu....

I'm actually kinda surprised that Sara can be really observant even with her personality. Seems Yuzu can be a little jealous when it comes to dating and Mei. Looks like drama picked up more this episode after she is confronted by Nina.

Between these characters, Nina really seems keen on getting her point across. On the fan service, there's bath scenes :o
Mar 17, 2018 8:00 AM

Sep 2017
Yuzutop moment was best.
Mar 17, 2018 8:03 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
I feel sad for Yuzu, but this demonstrates she really loves Mei =)

Mar 17, 2018 8:33 AM

Dec 2014
Well the bed scene was the best part of the episode. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Harumin tickling is a close second though. XD
She always knows how to lighten the mood and make things better, I seriously wish there was more focus on Harumin. :3

Finale next week, wonder how they're gonna wrap things up.
Lelouch0202Mar 17, 2018 2:05 PM
Mar 17, 2018 8:46 AM

Sep 2017
There always has to be one semi psycho girl. This time it's Nina. Sara genuinely seems like a nice person, and I think she'll back off for Yuzu next ep. Hope that this silly conflict between Mei and Yuzu will be resolved. Mei hiding Yuzu in her bed was also kinda silly. Momo has chilled out and I don't think she'd really care if she found Yuzu in their room. I guess it lead to some "hot and spicy" yuri action tho lol.
Mar 17, 2018 8:51 AM

Mar 2010
lol, she was after 1st base but tried to jump straight to last base.
Mar 17, 2018 8:51 AM

Dec 2017
the shrine scene was quite funny

i'm afraid a fair amount of people won't be satisfied with next week's ending, but well, whatever
Mar 17, 2018 8:56 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this is soooooooooo fucking hot lol

i just wish Harumi got way more screentime, easy best girl<3
Mar 17, 2018 8:58 AM

Dec 2017
also, if they end like this, it'll be fucking hilarious

Mar 17, 2018 9:00 AM

Feb 2018
fcking love mei aaaaaa
Mar 17, 2018 9:03 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so the trip to the relationship shrine is Himeko's idea then. Himeko and Yuzu's wishes though were both pretty funny though. Himeko's bond with Yuzu sure has grown to buy matching charms for her lol. Nina sure created a good chance for Sara though. Nina sure is bold in going up to Yuzu to try and stop her from affecting Sara and Mei's relationship. Sara sure gave Yuzu quite the motivational talk though. Its nice that Yuzu seems to have regained her determination to tell Mei her true feelings. Guess the cat is out of the bag that the one Sara confessed too was Mei. Can't wait to see how this will end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2018 9:11 AM

Jun 2016
Everybody still wants to bang Mei, even new characters.

Didn't really enjoy this weeks episode as much, not enough trashiness.

Mar 17, 2018 9:19 AM

Jun 2015
Mei is a really bad character. Sara sure does likes to move things fast. Nina is a sly psycho. One more episode left until this garbage show is over.
Mar 17, 2018 9:37 AM

Oct 2015
I don't understand Mei. I want to hug Yuzu, she doesn't deserve Mei, sorry.
I can't with Nina, she's so annoying. And Sara is so in love, and she didn't know the truth, so it's not her fault, but...xd
Mar 17, 2018 9:39 AM
May 2017
Mei seems like she really don't know what she wants. I hated her since episode 1, kinda understood her in last week's episode but in this one, back to square one. There's 0 logic in her action.
Yuzu also disappointed me. I loved her through the show, but it looks like more forced drama than anything. She realised she loved Mei a long time ago, and now of all time she starts wondering "Oh I love Mei as my sisters now". Like... Wtf? And of course when she "finally" realise she loves her, a new character steals Mei from her.

I love Sara though but I expected more from Yuzu. :(
Mar 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Jun 2012
Mei is really the most annoying character in this show for me.
"I'm not interested" and then dates her 0.0002 seconds later. This girl that she's met once. It would make more sense for her to date Matsuri, for goodness' sake.

If Yuzu had chosen just any other girl, any girl that wasn't Mei, we wouldn't be having these dumbass problems.
Mar 17, 2018 10:07 AM

Mar 2016
This show is a fucking mess, and can't even know why I'm still watching this. In my language would call both, Mei and Yuzu "calienta huevos", thankfully there's only one episode left.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 17, 2018 10:34 AM

Nov 2014
Mei will go out with the first person who confesses to her. Yuzu got cuckqueaned hard.

There's so much drama sprouting up—usually after someone overhears or finds something—that it's hard for me to really buy much of what's going on. Still, it's been an entertaining watch—especially this episode. I think Sara is going to end up doing the right thing, hopefully.

4/5
Mar 17, 2018 10:44 AM

Sep 2016
I think my suspension of disbelief finally snapped. Mei literally asks "will you need me?" Like, I get that it's basically her main (only?) desire in interpersonal relationships but could you please make it less obvious? I don't even think someone who wants that would state it so explicitly, they'd just try to make themselves necessary in any way possible. Also everybody wants Mei, what the hell, what sort of pheromones does she emit?

On a completely different note, on today's installment of Typical Japanese Hypocrisy, high school girl starts drunkenishly complaining about her love life while being shown drinking a... citrus carbonated drink (see what I did there?), then the camera pads to what look like bottles of sparkling wine, as if to imply that's what she's actually drinking but they can't show her doing so.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Mar 17, 2018 12:19 PM
Mar 2018
Given where the story is going, and how a new conflict has arrived in an attempt to block Yuzu and Mei from getting together, I can't see this show ending itself next week. Another season will probably come
Mar 17, 2018 12:24 PM
Mar 2015
Last two episodes were too cringy for me. I hope the last episode will be good so I can be happy with this anime overall, or just make it two seasons.
I like Sara, but Nina is uhh... lets see next week then.

Mar 17, 2018 1:04 PM

Jan 2018
I read the next manga chapter after episode ten to see where the show was going, bad idea, I read one chapter, and I got spoiled for the next two episodes.

EDIT - The episode also lost its impact.
Mar 17, 2018 1:08 PM
Jun 2013
Season's almost over with, and I finally get around to commenting on it. Loved this episode, especially at about 11:43 when Yuzu was in the lobby drowning her misgivings and acting "drunk" with that Racoo soda she was drinking. Funny as heck.
Mar 17, 2018 1:47 PM

Nov 2016
Boy,this is going way too fast and lol kinda funny that Yuzu didn't even consider the possibility that Sara and Mei are going out. I mean,the circumstances stated by both are way too specific, not getting suspicious seems unlikely.Also,it would have been better if Yuzu found out about it herself and not get told by Nina.

Still enjoying the series and I wonder how it's going to wrap up and if we get a second season or not.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 17, 2018 2:48 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
dang, this episode was really stupid. Talk about milking the drama on and on.

I want a spinoff with a slice of life take on Harumi. The only character worth a damn here.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 17, 2018 3:18 PM

Jan 2017
el_morris said:
This show is a fucking mess, and can't even know why I'm still watching this. In my language would call both, Mei and Yuzu "calienta huevos", thankfully there's only one episode left.

Hot eggs? I don't know what that means...

Mar 17, 2018 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
When I watch this show I get the same feeling from a shitty harem anime, in the case that the MC can't make up their mind on what they want
Mar 17, 2018 3:55 PM

Jul 2016
Episode 11 and I still can't explain what Mei does to be soooo irresistible among women... and probably I won't find it out in the next ep. neither.

I could give my point of view of this ep. but I won't. It would be like repeat mostly of the comment above mine... plus, I rate it 1/5 because of the stupidity of some scenes.
Mar 17, 2018 4:33 PM

Feb 2018
I mean yeah, the show is kind of a hot mess right now. But they’ve got to set something up before the finale, and honestly it’s still entertaining. I think Mei is just reluctant to show any vulnerability and after Yuzu turned her down, her reluctance was validated. So she’s not going to be with Yuzu so long as Yuzu is unsure of what she wants. It’s Yuzu’s fault but hard to say so because of her likability, which Mei lacks. Sara should be an interesting obstacle and Nina genuinely concerns me. I’m predicting that the romance will be hung on a cliffhanger and not conclude after next week.
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. Working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. Actually, there are more cases where you don't. Even so, working hard and achieving something is some consolation at least.” - Hikki
Mar 17, 2018 4:48 PM

May 2015
Guess they will end the show just after the end of this arc, considering where they ended in this episode.

Episode somehow felt faster than it was in the manga to me, so I guess I could see why some people thought it went from one moment to another. Regardless, enjoyed the episode.
ReverberateMar 17, 2018 4:53 PM

Mar 17, 2018 4:50 PM

Dec 2016
Mei is such an annoying bitch, I hate the way she treats Yuzu, and it was she who started it all

Yuzu deserves someone better, too bad Harumin is probably straight
Mar 17, 2018 5:17 PM
Aug 2017
MeryNeko said:
I can't with Nina, she's so annoying. And Sara is so in love, and she didn't know the truth, so it's not her fault, but...xd
Those are my feelings exactly. But even tho Mei doesnt deserve her, for this last episode I really want Yuzu x Mei. What do u thinks is going to happen? My friend said the way he sees it he thinks it will end with Sara x Mei. Tho sara woulda backed off if fucking Nina wasnt there. if Yuzu doesnt hook up with Mei ill actually be depressed for months ;-;
Mar 17, 2018 5:32 PM

Aug 2015
the past few episodes have made me hate this show. i don't even care if they get together anymore
Mar 17, 2018 5:43 PM

Jan 2011
Sara did nothing wrong

Yuzu mostly did nothing wrong

#fuckmei/Nana

Harumin was the true mvp
Mar 17, 2018 7:08 PM

Jul 2016
Well, damn. Nina really didn't want to let Yuzu know that Sara confessed to Mei and she's getting really sinister about it, now. Yuzu finally took charge in the final bed scene, though, so she's a little closer to her goal, although it feels like she's still so far from it.

Mar 17, 2018 7:27 PM
May 2013
Love is a messy battlefield, these twins are so insensitive towards other peoples feelings it makes my blood boil, come on Yuzu stand your ground and give it your best show them what Mei means to you.
Mar 17, 2018 7:29 PM
Aug 2016
For 21 months, I dated a sociopath. I don't use that term to insult her, I sincerely believe that label applies. She was shallow, lacked any major interests or notable skills, obsessively talked about her problems and gave little more than the most superficial (and probably artificial) concern for the people around her, and I'm not even mentioning her worst personality flaws. Despite all that, when she asked me to be her lover I was in an emotionally-fragile state and I couldn't say no. Our relationship was an on again, off again, toxic, chaotic and painful experience, and when she finally broke up with me I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I say all this because Citrus might be the most important anime this season for me. I see so much of myself in Yuzu and so much of my ex in Mei, it's honestly freaky. I hate watching this "relationship" form between them, it makes me actually angry, but it's also cathartic. It feels, in a way, like I'm reliving my own relationship but from a safe distance, and that means I can learn from it this time. Watching Yuzu fall more and more hopelessly in love with Mei is helping me process how and why I fell so strongly in love with my ex, and hopefully now that I understand, I'll be able to avoid getting myself into a similar situation again.

Of course, the show's bad for a lot of legitimate reasons, I didn't write this to say that I think Citrus deserves a good score. I just... feel something for this anime that I haven't really felt for any other.
Mar 17, 2018 7:33 PM

Jan 2017
Gaah, I'm conflicted, this episode has left me -cant say speechless 'cause I'm not speaking- by yeh, you get the gist of it

I guess a lot of times in this episode I was internally screaming "aaaaaghh" and saying "why" over every scene... If destiny's involved then it's mei×yuzu ftw
Other than that,some nice services going on today, with yuzu becoming as well... All in all, I nice rounded episode for me this week
Mar 17, 2018 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
Harumin is best girl anyway...well as always lol
Mar 17, 2018 8:07 PM
Dec 2017
i feel like this show is trying to throw at you as much as possible in just 12 episodes. im just ready for the show to end tbh.
Mar 17, 2018 8:28 PM
Jan 2018
At this point I don't see this ending well. I don't think Sara is gonna stay with Mei but I also don't see Yuzu being with Mei. Mei seems to just be done with Yuzu's on the fence attitude about their relationship.
Mar 17, 2018 9:24 PM
Jul 2018
very average and cringeworthy and stupid episode. This episode proved me Mei is bad and so cold-hearted character =/ I thought Yuzu was fine as a protagonist but at the same time her characterization feels inconsistent. Yeah atm this show won't get any better AND I really think Yuzu should look for another girl instead of Mei!

Mar 17, 2018 10:23 PM
Nov 2017
If ever Mei was deserving of a slap across the face, that scene in the bath was it. Enough already.

Only one episode left, so I might as well ride this train wreck of a show the rest of the way over the cliff.
Mar 17, 2018 10:25 PM
Dec 2016
Honestly, I've never actually commented on a forum until now. This episode will most likely mark my final step for this anime as I'm starting to realize this relationship is really toxic. As much as I loved the manga, this was the final straw. Mei is done with Yuzu being on the fence about their relationship. Sara most likely knows that Mei is Yuzu's stepsister, but instead of going to talk to her about it...she asks for Mei to kiss her? There is just so many stupid decisions but I'm curious to see how this goes.
Mar 18, 2018 3:20 AM
Mar 2011
Piece of shit writing and characters
Mar 18, 2018 3:24 AM

Sep 2013
Nina is one hell of a sly sister, I love that dynamite bod though ;3

I was surprised how much Momo (or whatever her name is) has opened up to Yuzu and Harumin is such a great friend and a history buff :p
Mar 18, 2018 4:45 AM

Nov 2017
Mei was totally different in the beginning of the show. Realize she's actually started a relationship with girl she barely knows out of nowhere. Therefore when they get to now eachother better I think it will quickly be over but nevertheless.. This is not that cold, dominant, closed-in Mei we used to know...... it just doesn't fit her character

And how does Sara love Mei more than Yuzu after everything she's done with Yuzu? Like Mei just pointed out a direction like anyone would've done and boom she completely falls in love????

oh and Yuzu getting drunk of orange juice.. lololo
024Mar 18, 2018 5:51 AM

plz @ me
Mar 18, 2018 5:24 AM

Sep 2015
I dont know, sometimes i just think Mei is too EASY. In the beggining she let the teacher do whatever he wanted with her just because he would be her fiance, then later she kisses Matsuri when she already had someone she liked, and now she goes out with someone she just barely meet.

I not really used with the yuri/shoujo genre, but is this the typical behavior?
Mar 18, 2018 6:00 AM

Oct 2015
a2- said:
MeryNeko said:
Those are my feelings exactly. But even tho Mei doesnt deserve her, for this last episode I really want Yuzu x Mei. What do u thinks is going to happen? My friend said the way he sees it he thinks it will end with Sara x Mei. Tho sara woulda backed off if fucking Nina wasnt there. if Yuzu doesnt hook up with Mei ill actually be depressed for months ;-;

Actually, my wish is that Yuzu meets someone better. hahaha, but being "realistic" and true to the plot, I think mei and yuzu will end together, it's obvious, maybe not in this season, but who knows? I feel bad for Sara xd Maybe it ends with yuzu's love declaration and Mei saying: finally! was it so difficult? xdddddddddddd
We have to wait <3
Mar 18, 2018 6:23 AM

Jul 2015
i have said this before and will probably say it this time too... Mei is a slut... and thats final...
Yuzu is just too pure for her... i hope the manga stops.. when reading the manga i never got this much pissed.. but for somereason.. this anime pisses me off.. ( alot )
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Any hope for season 2?

DwaipayanH - Mar 3

15 by Sammango »»
Mar 8, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

108 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 31, 4:13 AM

» prediction: your first reaction will be "I'm disappointed" ( 1 2 )

GangsterCat - Nov 28, 2016

60 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

200 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

157 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.