Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2018 10:02 PM

Nov 2017
Lucy from Fairy Tail is the most annoying anime character I've ever seen. Despite ruining any chances of me watching Fairy Tail, she gave me respect for so many other characters who I used to think were annoying.

She made other anime seem better in comparison, so I can enjoy anime more thanks to her.
Jan 8, 2018 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
Tsumiki from Acchi Kocchi and Rikka from Chuuni
Oh, also, I like tsunderes but Louise is pretty annoying from what I've seen
Jan 8, 2018 10:24 PM

Aug 2016
See the entire cast of Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism. Their identities range from cardboard cutouts that only serve to extend the story without really contributing to it, to unreasonable idiots (this category comprises the majority of the cast, even overlapping with the other categories), to characters whose sole trait is a weird laugh (there's at least three of these), to a villain whose actions are incomprehensible even by the standards of bad villains, to... whatever Satori is.
Jan 8, 2018 10:32 PM

May 2016
Chiibi said:
I've discovered

"If she's a little sister, she's probably the worst character on the show."
So true, I hate all little sisters because they always depend on their oniichan/oneechan and don't have personality beyond that.
Jan 8, 2018 10:33 PM
May 2015
Mostly hate those characters which are tryna be overly cute but come off as extremely annoying. That's most HanaKana characters to me. The second are those who people say are strong female leads but are actually moody PMS-ing dogs.

Manaka from NagiAsu
Lucy from fairy tail
Kagome from inuyasha
That chick who has that annoying laugh in Ouran high school host club
Momo Hinamori
Amu Hinamori
Atsuko Kagari from my little witch academia and Eruna Ichinomiya from Mikagura School Suite. they were so annoying they made me drop the show jfc.
Murano (parasyte)
Hinagiku katsura
Misaki Ayuzawa
Female MC of almost every reverse harem. Granted that guys from the same genre are equally trash
Shimada Minami
The childhood friend and little sister in Sho-bitch
Nene from hajimete no gal
Library Girl from TWGOK
Elizabeth from Black Butler
Mikasa Ackerman
Onodera from Nisekoi
Naho from Orange

im missing some but these were on the to of my head
Jan 8, 2018 10:39 PM

Jun 2017
That Shiro girl from Deadman Wonderland.... I dropped the whole anime because of her... :/
To Tokyo And Never Back...
Jan 8, 2018 10:49 PM

Nov 2007
Nina from Code Geass. Absolutely zero redeemable points.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 8, 2018 11:35 PM

Sep 2017
Shiemi (Blue Exorcist) I found her cute, at first... until it becomes super annoying. Actually, I think I found every girl in Blue Exorcist annoying (or maybe it was every character? hm)

Misa Amane (Death Note) She felt useless and stupid. Honestly feel like she was here just to fit a main girl in the cast (though Rem was cool)

Yuno Gasai. Do I even need to explain?
Jan 9, 2018 1:16 AM

Nov 2017
shiemi from blue exorcist
onodera from nisekoi
misaki from koi to uso
orihime from bleach
Shinobu from kiniro mosaic
Jan 11, 2018 4:47 PM

Oct 2017
impossablank said:
Lucy from Fairy Tail is the most annoying anime character I've ever seen. Despite ruining any chances of me watching Fairy Tail, she gave me respect for so many other characters who I used to think were annoying.

She made other anime seem better in comparison, so I can enjoy anime more thanks to her.

Lucy sucks ass, her VA is really lackluster too and makes her even more annoying than she would be otherwise
Jan 11, 2018 5:42 PM

Apr 2017
actually i haaaaate kosaki onodera, from nisekoi
i legit dropped the anime and manga because of her, shes so annoying and do nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Jan 11, 2018 5:59 PM

Sep 2010
The unholy trinity of uninspired bland or just plain terribly written love interests with ridiculous amounts of screentime Fllay Allster (Gundam SEED), Shirley Fenette (Code Geass), and Ass-hime (A.Z). And their certain "scenes" just used for shock value and plot twists cause the writers never really gave a shit in the first place.

And that Yui chick from DiaLovers

Lastly Yuno from Mirai Nikki while I do hate her she was kinda entertaining to watch in yandere mode

Those are the only female characters I really hate I am not counting one episode characters like the Orphanage Director from that Rainbow prison drama or Karen from Fairy Tail honestly my male list is much more longer lol.

I'm actually neutral on Nina and I can't wait to see what kinda role she will play in the third season of Code Geass as well as actually seeing her communicate with Japanese people. I don't think we have seen much of that aside from her interactions with Suzaku.

And Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji I love her, but I can understand where people are coming from though the first two seasons are filler trash that drug her character through the mud and made her some kind of annoying brat. She is an amazing character in the manga even before "that" chapter.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 11, 2018 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
Moeka from Steins;Gate really got on my nerves. I know, she is mentally absolutely fucked up, but she is also really annoying.

Taiga from Toradora.
Yuno from Mirai Nikki.
I dropped both bc of the female mains.

Sometimes Kaori got on my nerves as well.
Srsly Kousei finally deserves a woman in his life, who doesn't beat him up on a daily basis!? ._.
But I couldn't hate her tho.

Same for Asuka. She is detestable... but in a good way?

Every female character, who is too dumb to live and can't stand up for themselves. I don't mean that everyone has to become a badass, but I wished like 75 % of female Shoujo mcs etc. would grow a spine. At least a little one? ^^"
And these, who are overly cute.

Chiibi said:
I've discovered

Also, most of them. XD
Jan 11, 2018 8:24 PM

Aug 2017
Ooooh nelly, thats a tough one.

In recent memory, someone pranked me hardcore and made me watch the Toradora trailer asking me if I considered her annoying.

That guy got his answer, whoever he was. Couldn't even listen to her for the whole two-something minutes.
Jan 12, 2018 9:34 AM

Nov 2008
Maneki-Mew said:
Moeka from Steins;Gate really got on my nerves. I know, she is mentally absolutely fucked up, but she is also really annoying.

Ugh I didn't like her either. S;G would be like a perfect show if it wasn't for her. Her arc was DUMB!! xD

Jan 12, 2018 9:43 AM

Jun 2011
well unsurprisingly most of those violent women would make my list (unless they are equal opportunity violent), one of the reasons i liked kaze no stigma, bitch couldnt even touch him (then it started to turn romance and i dropped it lol)
Jan 12, 2018 3:26 PM

Jul 2017
There is no female character I could single out as the 'most annoying', quite few of them fit into that category.

If you can be bothered reading trough, I find these ones equally annoying:
dePuddiJan 12, 2018 3:31 PM
Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Jan 12, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2016
Basically any Tsundere/smug loli or imouto like Mine from Akame Ga Kill for example.
IntrovertedWeeb said:
Nina from Code Geass was annoying as hell

At first i thought you were talking about the FMAB Nina. Don't ever bait anyone like that ever again :/
My name's Jeff
Jan 12, 2018 5:23 PM

Jun 2015
pgmhecateii said:
Lucy from FT, and all those ojou-sama types that have that weird laugh.
this

lol

just this....

and

that gorilla bitch from nesikoi and the other girls in it those two fuckin sisters..... and the mc is a kind of a girl too... so him
Jan 12, 2018 5:35 PM

Apr 2017
SuzuMine-chan said:
Chiibi said:
I've discovered

So true, I hate all little sisters because they always depend on their oniichan/oneechan and don't have personality beyond that.

Yes, but fake little sisters are even worse, cause it makes the incest pedophilia fetish more acceptable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2018 5:45 PM

Jun 2015
pgmhecateii said:
KuroudoAkabane said:
this

lol

just this....

and

that gorilla bitch from nesikoi and the other girls in it those two fuckin sisters..... and the mc is a kind of a girl too... so him

Haru is really annoying, b-b-but Onodera >:O
yes her too... with that damn lock pendent n shit, i wanted to fuckin clobber her...
not as disgusting as her sister or shitoge,

still trash
Jan 12, 2018 10:27 PM

May 2016
nose1234 said:
SuzuMine-chan said:

Yes, but fake little sisters are even worse, cause it makes the incest pedophilia fetish more acceptable.
True. And that's even sicker... If they do incest it's weird and I hate it but it's even weirder if they do it with "non-blood related" siblings. This makes it even more pervert and also it's like trying to appeal to everyone. Or you do full incest or you don't do it, but don't try to be in the middle.
Jan 12, 2018 10:35 PM

Aug 2010
Illyricus said:
Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut. I never hated a female fictional character as much as I hate her. Erina Nakiri is a saint by comparisson.

I hated Erina with a passion (I didn't like her seiyuu to begin with), but her new seiyuu is one of my favs so I can't hate her anymore.
Yup, I'm shallow.
Jan 12, 2018 10:52 PM

Oct 2009
Kirino Kousaka from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
Miki Kawai fom Koe no Katachi.

Both need to be drop kicked off the planet asap.
Jan 12, 2018 10:55 PM
Jul 2015
Shiina Mashiro from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Kanade, Angel Beats
One of the main reasons for hatred is the good reception of people, I will never understand what is good about that personality.
Jan 12, 2018 10:58 PM

Aug 2009
Sekai 's dumbass friends in School Days HQ.

And Rei Miyamoto from HOTD. Like, seriously, shut up bitch.

Jan 13, 2018 1:22 AM

Jul 2013
oryouohagi said:
Illyricus said:
Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut. I never hated a female fictional character as much as I hate her. Erina Nakiri is a saint by comparisson.

I hated Erina with a passion (I didn't like her seiyuu to begin with), but her new seiyuu is one of my favs so I can't hate her anymore.
Yup, I'm shallow.
Tbh, her new voice sounds less annoying than the previous one, and I can tolerate her better thanks to that.
Jan 13, 2018 1:27 AM
Jun 2016
Adonc said:
Nina Einstein from Code Geass. Fuck her. Also Yuno (Mirai Nikki).
Basically this. They were just terrible.
Jan 13, 2018 1:31 AM

Jan 2015
I can't stand Umaru the little orange hamster thing. Also, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is probably the worst tsundere I've ever seen. Can't forget about Yuno Gasai either.
Jan 13, 2018 1:54 AM
Apr 2017
Rei (neon genesis)
sakura (naruto)
orihime (bleach)
hinata (naruto)
mei (digimon tri)
nina (code geass)
ayumi (detective conan, and i know its not fair)
eureka (eureka seven)
midari (kakegurui)
Jan 13, 2018 7:33 AM
Sep 2016
Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura Sakura
Jan 13, 2018 9:02 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
The answer will always be haruhi suzumiya. She's spoiled, aggressive, bossy, perverted, and just plain anoying in general. The fact that she's popular baffles me. And I don't like those shy, weak, timid girls either (looking at you elizabeth from secen deadly sins).
Jan 13, 2018 11:21 AM
Jan 2012
My list of annoying male characters is bigger, but I'd say every girl written by Tsugumi Ohba is pretty annoying...
Jan 22, 2018 4:26 AM

Jul 2017
The only one that comes to mind for me is Louise from Zero no Tsukaima.

Jan 22, 2018 7:57 AM

Nov 2017
That main girl from Diabolik lovers.
Sakura, Seryuu Ubiquitous, and every dense main shoujo girl like Naho.
Jan 22, 2018 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Asia the cockblock from HS DxD
Flay from Gundam Seed

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jan 22, 2018 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
There was also Neko from Project K and she was one of the reasons why I dropped the anime. So annoying. x.x Her whole character felt like a Waifu-bait. Every "cat-thing" she did was like: "Look, how cute our fanservice-girl is! Isn't she cute? Isn't she!?"
Jan 22, 2018 8:38 AM

Apr 2015
Annoying? Of course that bitch from Evangelion took the crown anytime.

For the most detestable, Wakaba Shinohara defeats her by a small gap.
Jan 22, 2018 8:53 AM

Mar 2012
Greta - 10 year old girl who attempted to assassinate Yuuri now acting all innocent and cute as if she knows nothing about the harsh world. She has turned into an annoying delusional brat under Wolfram's guidance.

Lady Celi - Mother of three children from three different marriages, keeps on changing lovers like clothes.

Mostly all abusive female characters like Taiga, Louise and Chitoge. But in this case I really can't decide whether it's the abusive girls that are annoying or the MC who actually falls for them is more annoying (after starting with Zero no Tsukaima S2 I'd most probably say it's the latter).

Maou_heikaJan 22, 2018 8:57 AM
Jan 22, 2018 11:27 AM

Nov 2008
SuzuMine-chan said:
nose1234 said:

True. And that's even sicker... If they do incest it's weird and I hate it but it's even weirder if they do it with "non-blood related" siblings. This makes it even more pervert and also it's like trying to appeal to everyone. Or you do full incest or you don't do it, but don't try to be in the middle.

How the hell does that make it "more perverted"?

Perverted is defined by 'twisted from the normal' but it's not twisted to marry someone unrelated by blood to you; step siblings can marry in Japan if they have different biological parents, in fact.

Jan 22, 2018 8:19 PM

Jun 2016
Yukina from Strike the Blood, I don't think anyone has mentioned her yet.

"No senpai, this is our fight!" - Yukina

Gahh I swear she says this line a billion times
Jan 22, 2018 8:27 PM

Nov 2014
Nina is garbage tier, I'd throw her under the bus any day.
Jan 22, 2018 10:03 PM

Dec 2015
If I remember anything from Elfen Lied it's how much I wanted to Strangle Yuka. Megumi from Shiki was equally detesteable until she redeemed herself and I couldn't hate her anymore after that.
Jan 22, 2018 10:25 PM

Nov 2008
holysauron said:
If I remember anything from Elfen Lied it's how much I wanted to Strangle Yuka.

YES. I WISH A DICLONIS JUST RIPPED HER STUPID HEAD OFF.

I hate that bitch. :D

Jan 23, 2018 4:39 AM

Apr 2014
Yuno, she is so obnoxious why people like here is completely beyond me.
Jan 23, 2018 4:52 AM

Jun 2017
If were talking about annoying rather than actually bad then It's Menma from Anohana 100% for me, I literally wanted to punch her every single episode. Ruined the anime completely.

Some others:
Hinata - Naruto
Michiru - Plastic Memories
whole cast of Ano Natsu de Matteru
whole cast of Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Yuka - Elfen Lied
Ako - NetoYome
and pretty much every other full-on Tsundere out there

Higurashi Gou is the worst anime in existence.
Jan 23, 2018 5:40 AM

Jan 2017
Asuka from evangelion.....
That bitch needs to die!!!!!!
Jan 23, 2018 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
silent_knight98 said:
Asuka from evangelion.....
That bitch needs to die!!!!!!

Lol she actually dies in The End of Evangelion
Jan 23, 2018 6:49 AM

Jun 2008
Olde-Jo said:
Rei from Neon Gensis Evangelion (and all copy-cat clones of her character in other Anime series).
Essentially, characters with the personality of a cardboard box from Amazon-- Hmph, ironically - now I say that I certainly realize that the Amazon box has more personality; at least Amazon boxes have a smile...

The copies are indeed bad characters but not the original. Rei is great character because unlike the copies there is reasoning and soul search behind her demeanor. Is not just some naive personality trait so she can look cute or different or something like it is many times used by the copies.

Gexis said:
Casca from Berserk is pretty annoying.

As much as any normal real woman can get annoying i would say.

Celestely said:
Misa Amane from Death Note. I personally haven't watched a whole lot of animes, but i found her to be the most annoying so far. Her character design, voice, clingy nature made it even worse for me to tolerate her in DN.

Yeah, she was suppose to come out as annoying anyway. Her role was basically being a silly air-headed fangirl. Hard to come out as not annying with that premise.
MonadJan 23, 2018 6:53 AM
Jan 23, 2018 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
Nina from Code Geass and Mayuri from Steins;Gate are the real definition of annoying characters.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - May 6

20 by perseii »»
16 seconds ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

138 by FFandMMfan »»
1 minute ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

68 by iwubanime »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list?

Cammell - 9 hours ago

44 by APolygons2 »»
4 minutes ago

» Great Anime that have 5 seasons or more that is underwatched.

RjtheGreat14 - May 3

28 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.