Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2017 3:56 AM
Aug 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
nice ending. Waiting for a asecond season
Sep 24, 2017 3:56 AM
May 2014
Hmm.....2nd season, may be?
Sep 24, 2017 4:25 AM
Sep 2017
The ending is much better than what I expected.I am glad to see that okouchi controlled his method to kill these five attractive girls.I just hope the friendship between Ange and the princess is forever.10/10 in my opinion,and this is one of the best anime in Summer 2017.
yukino-shitaSep 24, 2017 4:29 AM
Sep 24, 2017 5:03 AM
Apr 2016
That ending was pretty cool! I hope we get to see all the other cases that we missed sometime though
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Sep 24, 2017 5:03 AM

Apr 2016
Dont fuck with the loli gang.

This show went from spais and purincesu, completely unnecessary chaotic storytelling, trough cute girls doing cute spy things to the pretty much meh ending, but still probably the best ending we can hope for. Music from Yuki Kajiura was great the whole season. There is definitely more "material" for another season but i hardly believe we get one.
Sep 24, 2017 5:10 AM

Aug 2011
Swagernator said:
Dont fuck with the loli gang.

This show went from spais and purincesu, completely unnecessary chaotic storytelling, trough cute girls doing cute spy things to the pretty much meh ending, but still probably the best ending we can hope for. Music from Yuki Kajiura was great the whole season. There is definitely more "material" for another season but i hardly believe we get one.

Why? BD preorder selling pretty well. Quite high i say. 2nd highest in this season. Probably will sell around 7-8K.
CrazyFrogzSep 24, 2017 5:14 AM
Sep 24, 2017 5:12 AM

Apr 2016
CrazyFrogz said:
Why? BD preorder selling pretty well. Quite high i say

It's not always about sales, do not think i don't like the show, i would be glad for more but i don't think we would see more of it.
Sep 24, 2017 5:17 AM
Jul 2016
Nice ending, but also confusing. Hope for season 2, there is a lot of material.

For example, who is Zelda and when she escape, Chise was surprised because she have a c ball. And the team has to break the wall.
Sep 24, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2017
This show managed to deliver one brilliant episode (Loudly Laundry) and some other semi-memorable ones. But, as a whole, it's a bit messy. 7/10
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 24, 2017 6:44 AM

Nov 2011
I feel like this show will likely get a second season in the future. Maybe not soon but eventually as the finale seemed like it wasn't complete.

I liked the spy thriller feel of the finale in particular when the others went to save Princess. I also really like Ange and Charlotte's relationship throughout this anime including the finale. The final episode felt kinda rushed and really open ended. Not the best to be honest but for the rest of the show, it definitely felt appealing to me.

I hope this to at least get some epilogue or something in the future.
Stark700Sep 24, 2017 7:47 AM
Sep 24, 2017 6:52 AM
Jan 2016
in the end, all MC is still alive..
hopefully there'll be a second season soon
Sep 24, 2017 7:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I agree with your first sentence @Stark700, there's still a few plot points left unresolved and I don't like how Zelda made it out alive, that bitch deserves to die

But either way, I was surprised to see that everyone made it out okay without any deaths and even though I'm a bit disappointed by that, at the same time I'm very happy that we got this ending because I don't want to see any of these girls die

Still, overall this was easily my favorite new show of the season and there's absolutely nothing I would change about it, the characters were all handled very well and got good development, the spy stuff was great enough to receive real world recognition, the tone was very fitting as well as the action and animation and even though the overarching plot isn't fully resolved, I have hopes that we will see it conclude since I think this will have good enough BD sales

I wanna give it a 10 but because the ending wasn't actually an end and there's still more to do, I can't give it anything higher than a 9/10

But yeah, this is my personal AOTS
Sep 24, 2017 7:07 AM

Nov 2013
With an ending like that, It's already obvious that S2 will happen sooner or later.
GethemalotSep 24, 2017 8:19 AM
Sep 24, 2017 7:21 AM
Jan 2012
This should be a 2-cours...

Or it seriously need a 2nd season to properly wrap things up
Sep 24, 2017 7:54 AM

Jan 2015
So the "end" of the series isn't as cute as the girls doing their work. And by "girls" I mean is more focused on Beatrice and Chise. xD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 24, 2017 7:56 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that the coups ultimate plan was to drop the roof on to the royal family during the ceremony though. Never expected princess's plan was that well thought out though. In contrast the military's plan was far to simple though and to think that this came about because of a struggle between the military and the government. That chase in the tunnels and the subsequent battle was pretty cool. Princess's words that she spoke to the major and his men really were hearwarming and ones that were shaped from her own experiences though. Its too bad that the major didn't realize that he was backing the wrong side until it was too late. Well in the end its nice to see the coup plan dismantled and the military defanged with the return of the intel chief. Guess the team did end up going on holiday to Casablanca after all. A great ending to the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2017 7:59 AM

Jun 2015
Very good finale. A nice way to end this show. It would be nice if it gets a second season. This was a very good spy thriller. It was cool to see the girls do their missions. I really liked Ange and Charlotte's relationship throughout this show, especially in the the finale. It sucks Zelda is still alive. She needs to die. A very good show overall. 7/10
Sep 24, 2017 8:04 AM

Aug 2010
Meh, inconclusive ending because sales might justify a second season. The show was nice but a few episodes and this last arc dragged it down.
Sep 24, 2017 8:06 AM

Dec 2014
So that's our finale, feels kinda open ended but I'm glad that at least the Princess was rescued.

Loved the part where the Princess spoke about her sincere intentions to change the country, I loved how she managed to get the general on her side at the last moment.

The post credits with L coming back and the girls going back to work was nice.

Overall, definitely one of the best shows of the season, loved it from start to finish. The spy segments were exciting and interesting to watch. While often episodic in nature, the stories were executed very well and the show didn't shy away from tragic or bittersweet endings to them which really made me feel for the characters of the episodic stories as well. The overall cast of characters were great and I loved the development each of them got. I also liked how the show kept it's atmosphere, it was tragic and depressive at times but there were happy moments as well to offset that and these two blended really well. While the overarching plot still remains open, I really do hope we get a 2nd season to this cause I would love to have a conclusive ending and moreover, I wanna see how the Princess changes the country.

8/10, S2 please!
Sep 24, 2017 8:11 AM

May 2015
Incredible final, like the whole serie. I can't wait for a season 2. My second favorite show this season after Made in Abyss.
Sep 24, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2014
The show was kind of a mess, but I liked it for what it was.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 24, 2017 8:25 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was WAY too easy how they got out of that. That's my massive gripe with this, i guess they really wanted this to be safe in case of a possible season 2.

Fun series, surely entertaining but i wasn't too emotionally invested in the characters except Dorothy to an extent.
Sep 24, 2017 8:26 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode. Good to know that the Princess was saved.

I like the scene where Princess manged to get the Major on her side. That Zelda managed to escape though. I wanted to see her die. Dorothy throwing those smoke bombs was funny. L guy is back and the reason for his absence was due to power struggle within the military.

Not knowing much about the series when it started, it exceeded my expectations and was one of the shows I was looking forward to every week. 8/10. I would love to see a second season of this.

Sep 24, 2017 8:39 AM

Jul 2015
Uhhh, not sure how to feel, I need to know if there is a second season coming out before deciding, the ending was very underwhelming, although tbh there was no way the series could properly finish after 12 episodes.
Sep 24, 2017 8:40 AM

May 2016
Kind of dissapointed I would have prefered a bad end with Ange death and once again Charlotte taking her place.

The series was good so I will keep my 10/10 although a little insecure.
Sep 24, 2017 8:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was... an okay ending I guess but I really feel like there's so much more to explore in this world. Just leaving it like this feels anticlimatic. A second season is kinda needed
Sep 24, 2017 9:05 AM

Apr 2014
was a great final ep but seriously with that ending a season 2 has to happen

so hopefully we hear something about a season 2 happening sometime in the near future
"one step at a time"
Sep 24, 2017 9:23 AM

Aug 2014
I'm really disappointed about finale. Show was great but last episode average at best.
Sep 24, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2016
That was quite the ride,it was sexy, cute,mysterious,dramatic,funny,got a few twists.

And despite the rather lackluster ending it was still a good show and definitely in my top 5 this season.

Of course I would like to see a second season too.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 24, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2017
so, it finally ended. I "hope" we get a season 2 since it was a very enjoyable anime
Sep 24, 2017 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
They can't end it here, they still haven't told us the missing cases 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19 and 21. That's another 12 episodes in store!

And if they manage to produce the rest of the cases, then we can have the chance to rewatch the whole series in chronological order. Who's with me on that?
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Sep 24, 2017 9:52 AM
Jan 2010
GRrrrrr.... it has an happy-OPEN-ended ending >.> that i really do not like... i really hope there is a second season... so many unended character story lines....
Sep 24, 2017 9:55 AM

Apr 2008
And here we are with an obvious sequel hook. I hope it gets either a second season or a movie, there're so many questions left unanswered:

1, What's within that letter on the Duke of Normandy's table?
2, Where did Zelda go? How did she acquire a C-ball? What is she going to do now that her faction has lost (for now)?
3, Will we ever see what's going on inside the Commonwealth?
4, What about Beato? Will we delve into her past even deeper? She's the only one we still don't know much about (besides being a cyborg). Will her father appear again? Maybe as a future villain?

I could probably go on, but I'm done for now.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Sep 24, 2017 9:59 AM

Jun 2016
Goddamnit. I wanted that Zelda bitch to die the most painful death. Jeez. I just wanted that, maaan, then I'm gonna celebrate for hours. Lmao.

I'm so happy to see them team working together again. When Charlotte appeared, I screamed, I really thought she was killed. Waaah. Fuck me. And, as always, Bea being adorable. Hihi. Hello, Chise! Hisashiburi!

This is open-ended, right? We didn't even know -- or maybe it's just me -- who thinks the plan to assassinate the Queen was even successful. Or was it successful? Help.

Fucking Zelda killing that good Major. She can choke.

That scene with Ange and Princess was so sweet, though. I cri.

I just thought that there should be a better episode for the finale, but heck it's still great for me. Hehe. 8/10 for this anime. <3 I hope there'll be a 2nd season. It needs one since it's open-ended. Goddamnit. We need more. I. NEED. MORE.

I'm gonna miss these girls. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 24, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2017
Will there be a season 2?

I think the series needs more lore exploration, but still, great anime despite only having 12 episodes.
Sep 24, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2013
ummm that was it??
Sep 24, 2017 10:46 AM
Feb 2014
That'ws what I was afraid of. They only tied up the assassination plot which is not worthy of a season end let alone being an end for an anime we don't know if or when will air the 2nd season.

There were a lot of questions that was obviously would be left unanswered but even the last case created more questions than it answered. It was an obvious hook for the 2nd season but it's just frustrating when you don't have any news about 2nd season.

Also we didn't get to hear A Page of My Story which is another minus for me.

Throguhout the season I thought this would be a 10/10 show for me but with this finale i can only give 8/10
Sep 24, 2017 10:47 AM

Jul 2016
Tbh I wasn't feeling the earlier episodes of this show AT ALL, but the second half more or less made up for it. 7/10 overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2017 10:56 AM

Mar 2008
Well that last episode was kind of a mess. It's too bad the show didn't have some pointless clothing washing episode in the middle that they could have cut to allow for a smoother last couple episodes....

But yeah clearly they avoid resolving anything in order to allow for a second season. Very open ending, no major antagonist dies so they can all come back next season, and there are still questions they can delve into. Not like the main team still knows anything about the truth behind Ange and Charlotte.

It was still an ok show. I'd give it a 7/10. They had the style, action, and potential to be a great show. But they wasted a lot of time in the middle of the story and clearly wanted a sequel hook. But I still liked most of the main characters. Good, but not great show.
Sep 24, 2017 11:01 AM

Sep 2013
Princess manages to convince the major with her passionate talk but zelda kills him.
Dorothy coming through and they save princess and and the queen's assassination is messed up.
The military guy is taking down and the gang is back together :) 9/10 season 2 when?
Sep 24, 2017 11:18 AM

Jul 2016
Overall, I think the ending and the series as a whole were simply "meh". It had one or two incredible episodes like the Laundry House and Dorothy's Dad, but other than that I was relatively unimpressed. I was never attached to any main character and wasn't interested in the plot beyond an interesting premise.
On the other hand, it did do some things very well. The background art was amazing. Some of the shots of steampunk London are very detailed and very atmospheric. In this episode in particular, the establishing shot of the theatre was so detailed I can only call it breathtaking. I'm also a sucker for anything with a Yuki Kajiura OST, especially with a brass section. You can bet I'm gonna find that one action song they play every other episode and put it on loop whenever I'm doing any lengthy writing.

So yeah, a solid but kind of forgettable action show with cute girls. 5/10, might watch the second season.

(Also, I couldn't find any info on this, but I'm 99% sure the captain was voiced by Daisuke Ono, the same guy who voices Jotaro Kujo and it was really distracting)
Sep 24, 2017 12:03 PM

Mar 2010
Whoa, that was incredibly bad and bland ending. Shame, the sow had potential.
Sep 24, 2017 12:06 PM

Jun 2013
That was fucking incredible!
Best show of the season!
10/10
Sep 24, 2017 12:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The finale was a bit of a mess to be honest. It's a shame because this has been one of the most entertaining shows of the season.

At least I'll always remember Dorothy!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 24, 2017 12:13 PM
Apr 2010
Yet another open-endedness. Goddamn it! I just hope there is soon-to-be announced sequel with proper consequences and wrap up. D:
Sep 24, 2017 12:19 PM

Aug 2013
Great series, as expected by 3Hz.
8/10, waiting for more of their work.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 24, 2017 12:35 PM

Oct 2014
when material for 3 episodes are rushed into 1 episode...
I'm sad :(

I demand a redo! On everything after case #19!
Sep 24, 2017 1:11 PM

Sep 2016
Well, this was in my opinion the best end we could have. A fun show overall, and pretty much the best of the season next to Made in Abyss (Supposedly).

8/10 And I'm not expecting nor want a second season.

One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Sep 24, 2017 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
The finale was a little bit lacking, but overall, it was a good episode. The girls were able to reunite, stop the assassination plan, even though Zelda did, annoyingly, escape with her c-ball. If their is a second season for this show in the future, then I would like Zelda to reappear and meet her maker someday. =P

The main girls were still doing their spy duties, even though they were chilling on the beach at the end. Pretty stylish if you ask me. =)

Overall, this show was a surprise, but in a very good way. Despite the odd order that reminded me of Haruhi Suzumiya season one's broadcast order, I warmed up to the main cast pretty quickly and the episodic path the show took towards the last arc was very enjoyable and also hard hitting at times.

So please bring on season two! =3

8/10.
Sep 24, 2017 1:22 PM

Jun 2015
What a waste of my time, as expected everything went happy without any problem at all, K-ON with lolies dressed as spies, oh well its my fault sticking with this horrible show despite knowing that plot wouldnt happen. Looking back this whole experience lacked any kind of enjoyment.

3/10
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

102 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 17, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2017

132 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2017

205 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 7, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2017

117 by Epiroogu »»
Sep 3, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Princess Principal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2017

141 by Epiroogu »»
Sep 3, 2023 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.