Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 1, 2017 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
This show is actually really comfortable and enjoyable because they've given Touya every advantage you could dream of in this new world. The unintentional comedy is great, loved the interactions with Yumina throughout and Kohaku at the end there.
Aug 1, 2017 10:45 PM
Jun 2016
I liked it but I hated the marriage part. That was a thing that shouldn't of happened. It is just going to be a nuisance in the group with everyone complaining now.
Aug 1, 2017 11:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This show is so trash it's good. It must have been done on purpose.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 1, 2017 11:22 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I must say, if there's anything that I love about this series, it would be the girls and how they're all very useful and skilled.....I was really impressed with the 12 year old

MC got more OP but oh well lol....Looking forward to seeing who gets added to the harem next (I kinda liked that mage girl)
Aug 1, 2017 11:30 PM

Jan 2017
It's so generic but I'm having fun with the show so far. Add +1 to the harem. lol
Aug 1, 2017 11:31 PM

Dec 2012
i tried searching kohaku characters in jisho, for the tiger and white characters. the results matched except for the thing on their left sides. can someone explain it to me? m soo noob on kanji characters
Aug 2, 2017 1:06 AM

Mar 2008
This anime is going a subtle Kono suba route. If you notice the princess' arrows, they are placed in reverse in the quiver. All the subtle things to make you laugh.
Aug 2, 2017 1:41 AM
Apr 2017
Who tf would drink from a glass with high possibility there's poison in it? If I were that bald-man, even if i'm not the culprit, i wouldn't drink from that glass :(

This show is so bad, but i can't stop watch and enjoy it lol. i wish they will add more specific magic spell or its application in the rest show (like the best one, when MC saved the butler by take the arrow out from his body; eps 2). Can't wait for that. Kinda tired of slip spell X'D

Xenovir said:
i tried searching kohaku characters in jisho, for the tiger and white characters. the results matched except for the thing on their left sides. can someone explain it to me? m soo noob on kanji characters
That thing on their left is King's kanji (王; Ou). But I really ask the same question, why there's King(王) on the left sides of Tiger(虎) and White(白)? Kininarimasu ( ;゚³゚)
Aug 2, 2017 1:58 AM

Nov 2016
Choo! Choo! All aboard the rage train! Yeah, I know ranting doesn't do any good and I should just calm down, but watching this show makes me feel like my brain is evaporating.

The biggest problem I have with this anime isn't the bland action sequences, the generic protagonist, the cardboard cut-out waifus, the awful pacing, or even the painfully written dialogue... though those are big problems. No, the worst thing about this show is that there's no conflict. As soon as an issue is introduced, it's immediately resolved with no effort. The butler and Duchess cured in episode two, the unstoppable magic machine in episode three, and now the king's assassination attempt and the mystery in episode four. None of these problems lasted longer than five minutes.

Look, I know this is a light-hearted anime, but every story needs some kind of conflict. Romances, comedies, thrillers, and even [expletive] slice-of-life stories need some kind of conflict because without any they'd be boring. I find this show incredibly boring. I know nothing will ever be an issue because the protagonist is OP and incapable of doing wrong, which doesn't make for an interesting story.

Phew. Well, at least I feel a bit better now.
Aug 2, 2017 2:17 AM
Jul 2018
The adventures of Jesus the pimp continue! This time he gets a tiger kitten and a 12 year old wife princess!

Honestly I love this show!

The way they killed the apes was pretty violent tho, which one wouldn't expect from this show.
Aug 2, 2017 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
the harem is complete i think?
Aug 2, 2017 5:52 AM

Mar 2013
Well the tiger was cute.
Aug 2, 2017 8:01 AM

Mar 2013
Being OP gives you a loli, huh?

A "Not great but still decent" episode. Also Harem plan acknowledged by God himself(?) lol, and I really want to pet that White CatTiger in the End.
Aug 2, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
Such an easy conflict free existence.
Decent episode as per usual.
Aug 2, 2017 12:37 PM
Mar 2017
Great episode , he will married?
but wait .. Yumina & Tiger Monarch ( Kohaku ) is Kawaii
i want have a Cat like Kohaku haha..
Aug 2, 2017 1:15 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was actually pretty fun compared to the others!
But holy hell, this MC is more OP than Kirito!
Aug 2, 2017 3:12 PM
Aug 2015
That tiger's other form is adorable :D
Aug 2, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2016
Wait this is so bad right now, that I'm actually enjoying it!??!?!?!?
BLASPHEMY
Aug 2, 2017 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
So Touya was already OP and now he is even more xD
He can marry many girls, so basically a new girl for the harem xD
The princess is cute :3 Even though that he is 16 and she 12.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 2, 2017 8:23 PM

Apr 2013
The beginning of this episode was pretty uninspired drivel, but I really enjoyed the rest of it. It was pretty cute, especially the way those girls all fawned over that tiger.
Aug 2, 2017 10:01 PM

Sep 2015
every problem is just so MC-kun gets a new girl... No tension at all, he solves it in seconds.
Despite how bad this makes the show, I oddly enjoy it. Got nothing better to do right now so I haven't dropped it. low priority of watching doe.
Its just mindless entertainment.

His most difficult road ahead is having a wife. What the hell? Seriously.. that's the one thing he loses to. Trying to not get a wife. And Polygamy is legal here so the harem can all get some, no need to choose the shipping! They all are possible guys! The author really planned this one out real well.
Aug 2, 2017 11:44 PM

Jul 2014
Watched all 4 episodes today. It is generic, with no real plot so far, and silly at times; but it is still enjoyable lol
Aug 3, 2017 12:55 AM

Apr 2017
>The voting system from the poll sure is dumb...

And people still enjoying this PREDICTABLE SHOW..

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Aug 3, 2017 2:10 AM
Sep 2016
Mini Kohaku is so cute <33
Aug 3, 2017 6:45 AM
Mar 2012
Conan ref & Kohaku best parts, despite occasional blood, everything so drama free it's oddly refreshing. And biggest plus... no violent tsundere yet.
Aug 3, 2017 11:58 AM

Oct 2016
RnDNEET021 said:
>The voting system from the poll sure is dumb...

And people still enjoying this PREDICTABLE SHOW..

Its not Great and its predictable but its really Fun and Comfortable to watch, not reason to hate a show for being Predictable.
Aug 3, 2017 3:07 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite the funny episode
I guess no matter which world you are in racism and discrimination exists eh. This count screams villain just from his first appearance lol. The slip spell sure is fun to use though. Yumina looks like she was taken with Touya at first sight. Touya and Yumina as Sherlock and Watson eh lol. The count sure had a rude surprise lol. Lol for the count to drink the wine eh. Quite the reaction from him there. As suspected he was indeed the guilty party. Wow a marriage proposal from a princess eh. Touya's reaction is even better here than the LN lol. Hmm so marriage at 15 is the norm here eh. Still Yumina seems pretty determined in her beliefs here. Hmm so this world pretty much advocates harems eh. The others girls reactions though lol. Linze's reaction was pretty scary. Hmm so they skipped the weapons choosing and informing the team about her skills eh. Summoning magic sure is convenient to use. Hmm Touya's team sure made short work of those apes. Their teamwork is pretty good eh. Touya can be so oblivious with his words though lol. As expected of Touya's OP magic skills in that he's able to learn summoning magic pretty quickly. Hmm a white tiger as his summon eh. Lol Touya managed to overwhelm a heavenly beast with his magic power eh. Wow Kohaku's mini form sure is cute is his voice too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 7:07 PM

Oct 2008
MC Touya is too OP! Nerf him please! even the increasing harem! and even Byakko which couldn't even handle Touya's power...
4/5.

Aug 3, 2017 7:29 PM

May 2017
Stepch said:
Cute and high class girl want to be my wife, I will instantly say YES... :D

You know she's 12 right?
Aug 3, 2017 10:32 PM

Feb 2017
AvidAnimeViewer said:
Another mediocre episode of Jesus and Friends: Everyone Wants Jesus' Dick.

Really got me bruh xD, atleast this show quite entertaining.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Aug 4, 2017 12:37 AM
Dec 2016
At least the blond girl in this isn't a tsundere...

Well, +1 for not being generic from this XD

Time to add Yumina into Blond Without Tsun Group!!
Aug 4, 2017 3:32 AM
Dec 2015
This episode is basically a "How to get them pussies while still looking cool" guide.

I love god! He is different from from the God I know. lol But still love them both.

Yumina is so damn cute (not in a creepy, pedophilic way). Elze is still best girl, because she reminds me of Sisti from RokuAka.

Great episode! So much laughter and cheesy moments.

10/10
Aug 4, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2013
wow this anime is actually a lot better than i expected lol i think i might end up giving it a 10 if it continues to be so cute/fun
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 4, 2017 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
Predictable harem route
Aug 5, 2017 3:23 AM

Oct 2015
CreativeMax said:

yeas, only one episode and her already become the best girl in this show.
Aug 5, 2017 3:49 AM
Dec 2016
Prog_upworks13 said:
CreativeMax said:

yeas, only one episode and her already become the best girl in this show.

I also like Elze, the violet hair girl too! But Yumina strikes MC-kun first..
Aug 5, 2017 11:53 AM

Mar 2012
MC's OP and everyone else is either useless or stupid. Slip remains the best magic ever. That about sums up the series.

Cute harem though. Man he took no time to build that up.
Aug 5, 2017 9:56 PM

Aug 2015
Paul said:
NANI?! Recovery?! The lost forgotten spell that can heal any abnormality? HOW CONVENIENT. Now we just need to find evidence. Don't worry, I can just use my search spell that can find anything specific. HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT.

smh.

Well at least he added another girl to his harem. Funny enough, they say she's 12 but she looks no different than the rest of the girls.

So convenient. Maybe God is trying to do something? No, probably not... maybe it's just meant to be this ridiculous...

Xenovir said:

Isn't that just a radical? Sometimes a kanji is made of other kanji altogether.
SirLezardAug 5, 2017 9:59 PM
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 6, 2017 5:38 AM

Aug 2012
At this point I'm assuming they made this show purposefully bland / generic / boring... so much that it becomes fascinating.
I'll keep watching at 2x speed so I won't waste too much of my time.
Aug 6, 2017 11:03 AM
Mar 2016
Oh fuck, so tha Yumina has a watchamcllit eye thingy then why wasn't she able to see that the baldie is the one who did it? That Touya is really a show off.
Aug 12, 2017 12:16 AM

Aug 2008
What's great about this show is it doesn't try to be anything greater than what it is. It's perfectly content with being op wish fulfillment and in my opinion the biggest appeal of it is how we are just along for the ride. It's like the type of show that on when you get home from school or work. Event's are all episodic and this is a show that's good for tuning in and chilling, relaxing, or turning your brain off and its wonderful.
Aug 22, 2017 10:14 AM

Jun 2014
The art and animation this episode was so bad. It had a lot of cliched moments, but I enjoyed the episode nonetheless.
Aug 26, 2017 9:29 PM

Aug 2015
Ok, he is officially overpowered now.
Furthermore, doesn't seem that the smartphone is playing much/any roll in things.
And everyone fawning over MC.

I should be turned off by all of this.
Yet I shall continue watching. Because it is still interesting lol
Sep 18, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2012
Dat slip.
Jouji!
Oh, she caught feelings for Touya due to healing her dad.
Oh, that fine green haired chick is interested as well.
Her name is Charlotte and she has nice oppai.
Dat blushing.
Oh, she's asking the question already.
Oh snap! The fine Onee-chan is back. Her name is Olga.
Damn. Charlotte got a body.
That's racist. How dare you call Olga a lowly beastman.
Dat slip.
Dat jiii.
Damn. She wants the D.
Marry? She skipping steps.
She's 12?
I like they're marriage laws.
Stop being a puss, Touya. You don't live in Japan anymore.
kami is calling.
Oh shit! Having a harem is normal? Best world.
Headshot +150
Touya increasing his harems relationship points by calling them cute.
Dat foam. lol
Kawaii!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 15, 2017 1:35 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
OMGGGGGGGGG THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEE AND ADORABLEEEEE !!!!!!!!! 100/5
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 17, 2017 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
Yumina ur quite the princes straight to attack i want to marry him & hes dumb face after that priceless 😂
& harem isn't complete yet few main girls are more yet to appear

"Do you dislike those younger than you" lol wtf

"NAILED IT! I always wanted to say that line!!!" HA lol

"How did you pull that off" was so much better than the sub "HIS WIFE?"

this anime is 2underated

LN3000 said:
Ok, he is officially overpowered now.
Furthermore, doesn't seem that the smartphone is playing much/any roll in things.
And everyone fawning over MC.

I should be turned off by all of this.
Yet I shall continue watching. Because it is still interesting lol

he being OP mite be beginning thing & later or in next season hes gonna have it harder also maybe this anime isn't about combat much & that's why hes OP bu i think the last one is unlikely

Tony_SansNom said:
Paul said:
NANI?! Recovery?! The lost forgotten spell that can heal any abnormality? HOW CONVENIENT. Now we just need to find evidence. Don't worry, I can just use my search spell that can find anything specific. HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT.

smh.

Well at least he added another girl to his harem. Funny enough, they say she's 12 but she looks no different than the rest of the girls.

So convenient. Maybe God is trying to do something? No, probably not... maybe it's just meant to be this ridiculous...

Xenovir said:

Isn't that just a radical? Sometimes a kanji is made of other kanji altogether.

its for hes entertainment lol
Sugram22Dec 20, 2017 1:26 AM
Jan 10, 2018 8:36 PM

Jan 2010
Four episodes in and the MC has the opportunity to marry into royalty and become king, or at least have a child who would become the next ruler. With a 12 year old at that. Also, he got the thumbs up to have a harem from God himself. That and a giant magical white tiger as a pet. I want to cry.
Jan 14, 2018 5:56 PM
Jun 2017
Paul said:

smh.

Duhhh... It's called magic!!
Mar 24, 2018 4:05 AM
Mar 2018
I just love hokako so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but didn't like the princess so much/ you just met him!, that looks stupid to me. but thats how anime works
Apr 3, 2018 1:28 PM

May 2012
Very lovely detective work in the first chapter with some new characters as well as the second one with some more character development!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.