Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 28, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, Jeanne made a bold move by descending from the heavens.
Seeing Rita and Nina in those devil outfits were priceless. They look so funny LOL.

Looks like we got a kiss this epsiode. Interesting relationship development between Nina and Charioce XVI :D I like where this is going.

Jul 28, 2017 11:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Man I really don't know what to feel about Charioce. It's like the show keeps baiting that he's actually fighting for "the other side" except it goes back and forth all the time. Not sure what I'm supposed to believe at this point

I like his and Nina's relationship though. Although I'm sure it'll be filled with pain towards the end one way or another, it at least feels quite unorthodox by normal anime standards
Jul 28, 2017 11:56 AM
Apr 2012
Love story still bad and cliche as ever. Japanese Disney Princess Nina. Love Power Up, romance with royalty. Love will conquer all ending incoming.
Jul 28, 2017 12:04 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
WOW they kissed!!

Nina x Charioce is in full force! We know a bit more about Charioce's backstory now as his mom died when Bahamut unleashed his fire. He has a certain goal in mind but wants to tell it to Nina the next time he sees her.

Animation was so good! Charioce playing with the demon kids was unexpected. He's being watched by his own crew as they already suspect the Red Dragon.
Jul 28, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2013
Rita and Nina in those demon outfit...

Nina learned how to control her transformation. I liked the development of Charioce and Nina's relation. But that ending with those guys in black armour, seems like they will plot something. It's going to turn dark real quick.

Charioce showed his kind side when he was playing with those demon kids. But I still don't know what to think of that guy. I'm really looking forward to see what his true aims are. Will he be one of those tragic heroes?

Jul 28, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
This episode was everything we love about Nina x Charioce ship. The demon disguises were fabulous!

And I wonder what Charioce is actually planning. Does the captain know Nina is the red dragon?! So many questions!
Jul 28, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2009
lol Charioce have a double personality it seems (the king vs the lover of Nina) once he go King mode he wants to kill even Nina

welp at least there is a kiss scene between Charioce and Nina there that made Nina completely master her dragon transformation

and my gosh goddess Sofiel is one hot MILF if she is one lol
Jul 28, 2017 12:38 PM
Jan 2017
Woah that felt fast. Finally Nina knows how to control her powers! I thought they would never get to that.
Jul 28, 2017 1:08 PM

Jul 2011
That happened way too quickly. The romance for this episode felt a bit rushed to me & I honestly wasn't expecting Charioce x Nina to happen so soon.

I don't know how I should feel about Charioce at this point. I'm starting to think he has some split personality or a secret twin bc his Charioce and Chris personalities differ so much. Does he seriously like Nina at this point or is he just plotting to use her?? What's do I believe?! *pulls hair*

That said, the final scene focused a lot of the necklace Chris gave her..... Maybe there's some kind of magic tracker on that thing?? Maybe I'm over thinking it to much lol
ohanaeJul 28, 2017 1:22 PM
Jul 28, 2017 1:11 PM

Sep 2016
Wow, that was unexpected, Nina looked so cute in that outfit <3
Jul 28, 2017 1:29 PM
Mar 2013
eeeeeeehhh
idk, I really loved Charioce and Nina in the beginning but this felt pretty rushed and pretty cringy? It would have been better if they showed a collage of them meeting up frequently over a small period of peace, slowly warming the two of them up for romance. It was just so jarring for Charioce to go from an emotional 0 to 100 in just 10 minutes. They had so much potential

Edit: BUT!!! The Sofiel x Jeanne scene was holy and pure and I'm so happy for Mugaro's two moms. Hope Mappa develops them more, though I'm fine if they end up as super close friends if not romantically involved.
asdfghjk14789632Jul 28, 2017 1:40 PM
Jul 28, 2017 1:32 PM
Jul 2016
WOAH i was not expecting that to happen. Not so soon anyways. Honestly, i am not the biggest fan of the romance between the King and Nina but this episode has made me change my mind. Slightly. It is difficult to tell without knowing his full backstory and what his endgame is, but i like where this is going.

Those disguises though... Team Rocket would be proud...

Jul 28, 2017 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
AUOdere said:
eeeeeeehhh
idk, I really loved Charioce and Nina in the beginning but this felt pretty rushed and pretty cringy? It would have been better if they showed a collage of them meeting up frequently over a small period of peace, slowly warming the two of them up for romance. It was just so jarring for Charioce to go from an emotional 0 to 100 in just 10 minutes. They had so much potential

you have to remember to turn on your suspension of disbelief when it comes to fiction because its not reality man
Jul 28, 2017 1:41 PM
Jul 2017
Im on the NinaxCharioce XVII (Chris) ship and this episode made me very happy but I still doubt about Charioce's true feelings to Nina. I mean.. that face he made after she left at the end of the episode made me so confused like.. was it because of the Onyx knights following him or is he going to use Nina.. and I have to admit the romance was rushed but I think its because there are bigger events that are going to take place after this episode. The onyx knight doesn't seem happy with Charioce's relationship with Nina and theres a reason they showed this scene is it because they want to make it clear to the audience that Charioce isn't using Nina or something?

Also, When the onyx knight mentioned the red dragon you can see that Charioce had a little reaction there when in fact he always has a poker face on despite the circumstances so the onyx knight noticed that. I don't think Charioce expected that he will meet Nina that day as he had no clue where she is to begin with. I think he wanted to spend the day with her because it might be the last time he sees her or something like that. And that necklace he got her as I said he didn't expect to meet her I don't think that necklace would detect her location but then again I might be wrong.. I have so many questions and I cant wait for two weeks until episode 18 is aired :(

Jul 28, 2017 1:42 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well that escalated quickly! Didn't expect them to reach this stage so soon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 28, 2017 1:50 PM
Mar 2013
j0x said:
AUOdere said:
eeeeeeehhh

you have to remember to turn on your suspension of disbelief when it comes to fiction because its not reality man

No thanks, my dude.
Jul 28, 2017 1:51 PM
Jun 2016
ssj4jw said:
Love story still bad and cliche as ever. Japanese Disney Princess Nina. Love Power Up, romance with royalty. Love will conquer all ending incoming.

ya i dropped this show awhile back, i still check out the comments to see if it got any better and it seems it has not. i think Bahamut does best when its a short 12 eps series
Jul 28, 2017 1:58 PM
Dec 2016
okay that was totally unexpected...a kiss scene...hm this anime gives me more romance scenes than i expected...much more...but i sill acnt love this shitty king...i think he is still a dick....Jeanne simply jumped from the sky...hmm brave girl :D
Jul 28, 2017 2:05 PM

Jun 2014
I didn't think Nina and Charioce's relationship would reach this point this quickly. For some reason I feel like Charioce still has something he's hiding, and I feel like his relationship with Nina will end tragically. After seeing what the knight said at the end, it should be interesting to see how the story, as well as Nina and Charioce's relationship, progresses from here.

Also, I know I can't be the only one who was annoyed by the fact that Nina knocked over the tombstone and then neither she nor Charioce fixed it......
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 28, 2017 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
The Thick Plottens...

So the really big question is - Is Charioce just a pretty good actor taking advantage of the gullibility of a back woods teen? That little semi-confession of his seemed sort of lame, even though Nina bought it hook, line and sinker.

But if Charioce is just leading Nina on - the question is why? What use can she be to him, other than pumping his ego when he is out on a stroll?

Of course, one of the problems that we the audience have is that we don't know why and how Charioce became able to be the unquestioned leader of his troops and the undisputed ruler of his kingdom. He may not be just a son of the prior king and a random peasant girl.

Oh well, it's those sorts of questions that make this series so much fun to watch.
Jul 28, 2017 2:23 PM

Oct 2012
What a lovely epiosode! They really set the mood between Charioce and Nina right, and even their conversation was well-though and was flowing well unlike any other Nina eccentrics.
I really do think they make better better people of themselves mutually.

Don't think Charioce is actually faking that (as many could imply by his determined look towards the end), I honestly think he was having fun during that football matcha and also with her, shedding weight of the crown at least for few moments. Even though it's clear his goal whatever it is comes first even if he has to use Nina.

Well, who knows, now he has red dragon by his side.
Jul 28, 2017 2:41 PM

Oct 2012
dbaranyi said:
But if Charioce is just leading Nina on - the question is why? What use can she be to him, other than pumping his ego when he is out on a stroll?

I think part of the problem for him is that he always has to stay in the role of the king in front of his people for their sake, never waver, putting so much pressure on his shoulders - his role is basically given by his stature and there isn't too much room for any maneuvers. He represents all the people and not just himself and that's why he simply can't do whatever he wants. That's why he has to condemn Kaisar before in the arena - even though he let him run - and that's also why he gave an order to kill red dragon on sight to his commander. And that's why he enjoys those little slums strolls so much cause he can have no worries and simply be someone else.

Really don't think he planned his fateful meeting with Nina from the beginning and the words he said in this episode was probably without lies. Although I don't think he actually loves her. But at the same time I belive that if he has to use the red dragon any time in the future he would probably use her as his goal is still number one for him.

Would be interesting to watch how his conflicted mind take pressure of future events.

Oh, and I forgot to post this ED card, Nina was especially cute on this one :)
Jul 28, 2017 2:42 PM
May 2017
Yep.romance developement felt rushed_so dreamy_(i bet they have to do so.so many events gonna happen after this and they have to end all the conflict 25 ep so they just wrapped it up)but COME ON;producers themselves presented charioce x nina romance as cinderella fairyale in ed.so "just relax ,lay back and enjoy your fairy tale"(remember your childhood and disney_medieial europe atomosphere ,royality falls in love with stranger,they fell for eachother in one sight,power of true love.why you consider such a story as bad?these are story we have grown up with.feel nostalgy)!don't be so picky.just ENJOY it.personally i have to confess story is not quitely well written(so many problems actually and i think it could be much better if they considered to have more episodes than 25 and don't wrapp everything ul )but i have so much fun watching this show.

I have read comments that say charioce have dual personality.come on he have to play scary king role to take that fu*king soldiers to follow him.one crack in his persona as strong determined king and you see for yourselves they think his under spell.

I was surprised he acted so carefree but he knows his probably gonna die soon so when jhe met nina by accident:hethought《having a fun day with your beoved one does'nt sound bad 》obviously it MAKES every person to act all happy and carefree. Also i find it wierd when he wanted to see demon slums but:he said he deeply feels regret and guilt .he was brave to face with the reality of what he has done.HIS CRIME...trying to make for it even as little as playing with kids and bringing smile on their lips is noble act.

AND i think now is obvious his chris side is real one.all those expressions even when nina can not see his face...i mean animators don't do extra work without purpose of delivering a massage.am i right?also which was really impressed me was 1 when he started to cry on back of dragon nina .he was smiling happily at the same time.and 2 his nervous reaction when that capitan told him about red dragon__both side of him are kinda charming .i like him.

About that kiss and following of it nina was able to transform to a full_fledge dragon i think it does'nt have anything with power of love but to nina's personal developement.she accepted her feeling for charioce.that she loves him no matter what and that approval was a mental growth for her that affect her physical features as dragon.i believe after his father death she had'nt found any figure to love as much as she loves her father(any male figure more precisely);that was such a great lost.and loving charioce cured her trauma.(love can have different types.love between parent and children;romantic love etc.what i mean here by love is simply love.she lacked a person to love.)now she is somehow complete.

That's it.my thought about this ep and i don't feel like discussing it.feel free to comment me though...it's obvious i try my best to enjoy the show i watch.isn't it?
Jul 28, 2017 2:54 PM

Jun 2015
Lovely episode. Nina and Rita look great in their disguise as demons. I didn't think Nina and Charioce's relationship would be like this so quickly. They had some nice moments. Got to know some backstory for him. Both lost someone to Bahamut. She's now able to transform into a dragon willingly. I'm conflicted on how I feel about Charioce. The guy at the end thinks Nina has him under a spell.
Jul 28, 2017 3:37 PM

Oct 2014
How to train your dragon: Riding the dragon girl
Jul 28, 2017 4:25 PM

Nov 2016
Oh boy, this episode had everything I wished for and I honestly teared up a bit.

I'm totally digging the romance subplot and Ninas happiness is a pleasure to watch, unfortunately I'm pretty sure it won't take a happy end for this ship :/

Nina and Rita in their outfits were awesome btw.

Overall very sweet episode, this is still my favorite airing show.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 28, 2017 4:30 PM
Mar 2014
The more episodes I see of this, and the more I see the current OP, the more I can't shake the feeling this also needs an [Drama] tag - the story certainly seems to be heading that way.

It certainly gets interesting, and a lot of hidden depth still to be revealed.
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Jul 28, 2017 4:37 PM
Mar 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Man I really don't know what to feel about Charioce. It's like the show keeps baiting that he's actually fighting for "the other side" except it goes back and forth all the time. Not sure what I'm supposed to believe at this point

I like his and Nina's relationship though. Although I'm sure it'll be filled with pain towards the end one way or another, it at least feels quite unorthodox by normal anime standards

Yeah... I hope that once more of the origins of the Black Onyx knights gets revealed, we'll also know more about Charioce.. They seem to have another loyalty then purely Charioce and fight out of convenience for Charioce, instead of loyalty.
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Jul 28, 2017 5:13 PM

Jan 2013
The romance might feel rushed, but the anime only has very few episodes left so i think its okay. Charioce showed a lot of emotion this episode; he was crying while flying on dragon Nina so I do think he really loves her, even if the last scene suggests he might want to use her powers for whatever his plan is.
I still think Charioce is gonna die at the end however.
Please understand.
Jul 28, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2013
If this isn't a trick by Charioce, this has to be one of the lamest episodes I've ever seen lol.
Jul 28, 2017 6:17 PM

May 2010
EASILY BEST EPISODE YET >w<

Mmkay, now I'm convinced that Charioce isn't faking - just look at his puupy eyes, there's no way he just wants to deceive poor Nina, dammit! His reactions and frustration also seemed genuine to me.
I just wonder what could be so important ambition of his, that he plans to use Bahamut's power to achieve it...

And what the hell happened to Favaro? He went after Nina and we didn't see him again lol.

I'm gonna call this now, the ultimate bad guy will be the dark knight with the rest of the army, they are already suspicious about Charioce's going soft on red dragon. Also, brr, I have a bad feeling that king will die before the end of the series, sacrificing himself to save Nina or getting suddenly killed by El, or something like that. I just can't see this ending happily for this couple, I mean they kissed before the end of series... T_T That's never a good sign!

Btw, almost forgot, moustache Nina killed me xD
Jul 28, 2017 6:35 PM

Nov 2008
Something I just thought of/remembered... Favio was supposed to follow Nina. I wonder if he saw as much as the Black Knights saw...

That would add complications...
Jul 28, 2017 6:36 PM
Dec 2016
Favaro 100% saw them.
Jul 28, 2017 6:55 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome episode.
Rita & Nina look great in their demon outfits.

Jeanne & Sofiel off to find El. Such Bravery seeing Jeanne just drop.

Unexpected Nina & Chris/Charioce date. That was a cute kiss.

I am torn. On one hand I like Chris/Charioce, but on the other he has his own agenda as King & I believe he will hurt Nina. The look in his eye after Nina left.

Cool that Nina knows how to control her Dragon transformation.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 28, 2017 6:58 PM

May 2012
I was Charioce X Nina ship before but after this episode, I have a bad feeling that Charioce is totally using her. Damn, he finally got the red dragon in his palm.. too bad Nina is the type of girl that you can manipulate easily... *facepalm*
Jul 28, 2017 7:01 PM

Dec 2013
Wasn't a big fan of this episode. They're pushing this romance just a little to hard for my liking. The upside to this though is that it's beginning to feel like a more believable relationship, so I'll come around to it eventually if it remains consistent.

Romance aside. I'm glad that at least Sofiel can be reasoned with, and (surprise surprise) Gabriel seems like she's on the verge of having a total temper tantrum/meltdown. I'm starting to think it might be a control issue with her. It seems like everything she does is a desperate attempt to get people to listen to, follow, or worship her. It seems like an inferiority complex to those who came before (God and Michael) who had more success with this.

Lastly, it seems that the commander of the (shadow troopers? (lol)) is about to undergo a heel turn, and may end up turning on Charioce.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jul 28, 2017 8:50 PM

Sep 2011
Romance seems a bit forced tbh, and that ending with eyes... Lol. Inb4 she gets used.
Jul 28, 2017 10:12 PM

Apr 2014
This episode almost got me to tears. Makes me wonder if something tragic to come later... T_T
Jul 28, 2017 10:41 PM
Jul 2017
Mouloxas said:

Those disguises though... Team Rocket would be proud...

I liked Rita's demon outfit a lot better and I think Nina should have gotten that one. I didnt really like Nina's too much and it would have been hilarious if she tried sneaking around with that mustache on her face . I can imagine her telling Charioce " I'm a man ok!" And try to play it off cool.
Jul 28, 2017 10:48 PM
Jul 2017
Kitsu-nee said:

Btw, almost forgot, moustache Nina killed me xD

I love her moustache I wish she kept it on
As her disguise. Also she is definitely going to be keeping that jacket of his and most likely be wearing it next episode. I mean the girl did wear a pepper on her shirt that he gave her.
Jul 28, 2017 10:57 PM
Jul 2017
alphazero4um said:
This episode almost got me to tears. Makes me wonder if something tragic to come later... T_T

I hope not. There are death flags but they are signaling in the middle of the show which could either mean there will be a dead or the writers are just tricking us. I mean Charioce literally said he was willing to throw his life away and die. Normally when a character says something like that they dont normally die. Its the characters you least expect to die do.
I think the characters suffered enough in this story and I think a some what good ending is deserved. I don't always believe that there should be 100% happy endings or sad. It a depends on what the story threw at us. For example in Full metal Alchemist brotherhood all the characters had to go through so much that they deserved nothing but a happy ending.
Jul 28, 2017 11:40 PM

Mar 2017
It's becoming so cringe worthy. The romance seems extremely forced.

I'm really trying not to drop this, solely because I love all the original characters but man. Maybe I shouldn't have expected Virgin Soul to top Genesis.

Only a few episodes left so I'll stick around.
LunarPisces1Jul 29, 2017 12:07 AM
Jul 28, 2017 11:52 PM

Jan 2015
Rita looks damn sexy with that outfit. :3
So Nina is having taking a "couple" time AKA date Mission" with Charioce to gather some Intel. But in the end Nina is having a real date with Charioce instead.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 29, 2017 12:50 AM
Dec 2008
What happened to the other Archangels? Where's Uriel, Raphael and Michael? Are they dead?
Jul 29, 2017 12:52 AM

Jan 2009
henz said:
What happened to the other Archangels? Where's Uriel, Raphael and Michael? Are they dead?

arent those 3 killed by Demon Jeanne D Arc in season 1?
Jul 29, 2017 1:05 AM

Dec 2013
This is one romance that's not gonna end well, but then again Nina has the prior experience of her Master Favarooo to pull her through....

As for Charioce's two faced mentality, I actually think he was quite honest in admitting his side of things. As the illegitimate son of the previous king, he was conveniently put into power by people who thought they could control him, and for a while it probably was true since all he wanted was vengeance against the demons and gods for the death of his mother (he admitted as much this episode). Nina's appearance threw him into a loop, and now his handlers are getting suspicious of his intentions. Whatever he does, he now has to maintain the facade that he's working for the kingdom's sake, even if his heart probably wants otherwise.

But I gotta say, I wonder if Favaro actually caught their conversation.... because if he did things are gonna get quite interesting from now on.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 29, 2017 2:09 AM

Jul 2014
Okay, this episode was an improvement on the last few because it actually tried to do something to humanise Charioce, but there is one major problem I have with what he said: as viewers, we have seen NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to suggest that Charioce has had any doubts or any misgivings about anything he's done since meeting Nina. From then up until this episode, he has consistently acted as the psychopathic King that he is, so the show has entirely failed to make this romance or Charioce's claims seem remotely plausible to us as viewers. This is not helped by Nina conveniently learning to control her transformations after Charioce's kiss without any kind of logic or anything to support it; also, I feel like that's something that they could have made feel far more important than it did here, as it almost feels like the show doesn't even care about it because of how much it wants to force this terrible romance. Also, where the hell did Favaro disappear to go? They made a big deal of him going after Nina when she left, but then we saw nothing of him for the rest of the episode. Sure, he could have been following them in the shadows, but if Charioce could see his Onyx Knights doing so, I would assume he could have seen Favaro as well.

Hopefully whatever Charioce is hiding from Nina still is so significant that it can actually justify this nonsensical romance and everything else, but after how this episode failed to sell Charioce as sympathetic I expect absolutely nothing on that front.
Jul 29, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Not really a fan of the directing of this episode, however I'm happy Charioce and Nina got their development as a couple. Their kiss was so dreamy; and Charioce looked like a happy kid riding on Dragon Nina's back.

So, does the scene after the Ending means that Charioce's people will turn against him knowing he's "under spell" of the red dragon?
Jul 29, 2017 3:40 AM

Sep 2014
Damn Nina (and Ritas) demon outfits where really nice!
(Makes me miss Amira a bit less, only a bit!) But where is Cerberus? Need more Cerberus for sure!

I cant help it but the romance feels a bit forced. But it was still cute and one could call it destiny so I can take it.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 29, 2017 7:13 AM
Apr 2016
I believe Charioce is trying to conquer the realm to... well, bring his poor mother back? To deny the world injustice it incurred upon her? Anything else seems beyond... reasonable? now. People who believe that Charioce is using Nina are quite one-dimensional mensch.
And the Onyx knights are going to "replace" the weak king in their own quest to power and glory. All fueled by some mysterious impure energy slowly eating upon all of them. 1963 all over, folks.
Re:formed
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.