Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2022 6:12 PM
Dec 2015
As title suggest, I mean Its been almos 5 years and MAPPA is boosting up with Jujutsu Kaisen and Attack on Titan, so it wouldnt be rare for them to touch this title again since it has a very good lore and characters cast. I remember the story was not complety concluded and some stuff were left for another arc.
Just my opinion, I really enjoyed watching this series because of its quality and it felt almost like a movie plot, so I think is time to this to be a thing again :)
Apr 7, 2022 6:45 PM

Mar 2021
Well, the story is concluded. And even tho I love the first season so much, I felt it fell off in the Virgin Soul. And it would fall even lower if they decided to make another one with their current work load.
Apr 7, 2022 10:32 PM
Feb 2021
Imma be honest, it’s probably not its concluded
Apr 7, 2022 10:48 PM

Jan 2013
Has it really been almost 5 years?
How time flies... I still remember when the first one came out.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Apr 10, 2022 2:39 PM
Oct 2021
Potatoboy11 said:
Well, the story is concluded. And even tho I love the first season so much, I felt it fell off in the Virgin Soul. And it would fall even lower if they decided to make another one with their current work load.

As much as if I would hope for a continuation, I have to agree with you there. Although I (for myself) prefer season 2 much more than season 1. Well, maybe I just should rewatch it again, sometimes one gets another POV when there was some years in between 🤔🥴
Apr 24, 2022 9:27 PM
Oct 2021
Honyara said:
Potatoboy11 said:

As much as if I would hope for a continuation, I have to agree with you there. Although I (for myself) prefer season 2 much more than season 1. Well, maybe I just should rewatch it again, sometimes one gets another POV when there was some years in between 🤔🥴

totally agree season 1 was amazing but I'm a sucker for romance and I just loved the romance in season 2 soooo much more and it was funny. I would have liked to have seen more with those 2 but I have to agree that it'd be risky to make a third season. now I need to rewatch the anime it's been too long and it's great.

also can anyone tell me how to make a new topic? I'm dying to know opinions and if anyone knows some of the animes ik that didn't get much spotlight like it should have.
Oct 24, 2022 2:46 AM
Apr 2014
Really hoping for a return. But considering MAPPA is getting bigger and bigger series to animate, it doesn't seem likely...
Virgin Soul is more for those who like romance and Genesis is for those who prefer the epic adventure feel.
Nov 2, 2022 3:50 PM

Aug 2016
I would only be interested in a new Bahamut anime if it ignores Virgin Soul and continues from where Genesis left off. Fuck Virgin Soul, fuck everything Virgin Soul represents.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

May 2017
Reply to -Ryu
I would only be interested in a new Bahamut anime if it ignores Virgin Soul and continues from where Genesis left off. Fuck Virgin Soul, fuck everything Virgin Soul represents.
@-Ryu Agreed. Shifting genres from seinen in the first season to josei in the second was so braindead stupid. They should have just made Virgin Soul a spin-off.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

123 by GavrocheN7 »»
Aug 17, 2022 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.