Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 5, 2017 2:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another intense episode...
Oh how Sumire as fallen now.

As expected, Mitsuki's fighting abilities are impressive and always seems to be able to stay calm during any fight so far. I think it was somewhat interesting to see more of Sumire's past. I think Boruto is getting better with using his abilities.
Jul 5, 2017 2:47 AM
Jul 2017
i think boruto, mitsuki and shikanai are perfect three !!! they were amazing

sumire please dont exploding konoha, anata wa kawaii desuuuuu XD
Jul 5, 2017 2:58 AM

Jan 2015
Wow, that was a terrible, anti-climatic ending. I couldn't feel a single emotion from the whole episode. It's a shame, specially when comparing to the Zabuza arc, which was the first Naruto one. I'm expecting the rumors to be true and the next arc to be Naruto Gaiden. Or at least soon enough. It would make a lot of sense since it would focus a bit more on Sarada, who hasn't got any attention so far. Also, reintroducing Sasuke and giving more screen time to Naruto and Sakura.

Anyway, weak first arc, exact opposite of its predecessor. I'm still looking forward for what's to come.
Jul 5, 2017 3:13 AM

Apr 2014
Shit this episode was awesome. Boruto vs Nue and Sumire vs Mitsuki was so well animated. Chengxi huang did a great job with those cuts.

I think we all saw the talk no jutsu coming but heck I don't even mind it now because Sumire is a really great character and it'd be a shame if she got written off from the story.

5/5
Jul 5, 2017 3:28 AM

Dec 2012
Boruto has got nice Shadow Clone teamwork along with Mitsuki stopping the Nue from moving.

Mitsuki vs Sumire was cool. Sumire back to normal & the Nue is not a threat.

Back to the Academy next ep.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 5, 2017 3:48 AM
May 2017
good fight boruto

Oct 2016
All i can say is, im let down.. Ill keep watching it for now

Feb 2013
The obvious ending, not bad.
Now back to the boring episodes again.
I want some enemy to attack Konoha already, there has to be somebody out there.
Jul 5, 2017 3:49 AM

Sep 2013
2/5- Boruto used Talk no Jutsu on Sumire to end this arc. Like father like son I guess.

Unless next week offers more, this was an underwhelming ending for this arc. I'm not too annoyed that Boruto used TnJ on Sumire because of the circumstances. I knew it was going to happen if they plan to keep her around for the series and I highly doubt they'd kill her off now. Off that train of thought, I was bored and I waited for Boruto to talk to her since I was sure she wouldn't be killed so soon.

Anyways, I hope the next arc offers entertaining drama and good action. This arc was a little slow and ended with a whimper. I'm glad that Sumire is alive though and I really liked that Nue refused to kill Sumire. I thought that was a fairly touching moment. For some reason, I thought Nue was cute when it cuddled up with Sumire. It was weird though finding something so ugly be adorable at the same time.

I really like that ED song. Not sure if it's going to be a new one since it highlighted all the key moments during this arc but the song was pretty good. I liked the last one better though.
TehSnawnJul 5, 2017 3:54 AM

Jul 5, 2017 3:51 AM
Sep 2012
So we are not done with the arc, just with the main part, we have a epilogue next week, I was hoping to get to Gaiden, oh well maybe episode 16.

So I guess that is it, the class rep is going to rep another class. I guess one down, two to go, as new these new characters might be written before we start adapting the manga material.
Jul 5, 2017 4:04 AM

Nov 2016
Talk no jutsu is back, surprise, surprise ^^

Aside from that I liked the fight scenes, the choreography and animation were quite good.

Was hoping this little arc would flow into a bigger one, but from the looks of it, it unfortunately doesn't seem like that atm.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 5, 2017 4:04 AM
May 2011
Ofc, Naruto and others can use sensor abilities after all, but showing it now after 13 episode, made them even dumber. Naruto can't sense Nue, because he's from another dimension ... cough Madara's Limbo cough ...

Naruto couldn't fight this chakra absorbing monster, but Boruto had no problem. Broken logic and bad writing. It's really pathetic, how Naruto was reduced to just hype builder.

Didn't Sai say in episode 13, that they saved Foundation's member, by keeping their identity confidential...

And what a cheapy friend no jutsu at end.
Jul 5, 2017 4:29 AM

Jul 2010
so.... after the build up , the ending to the arc kinda made me go.. 'is that it?'
Jul 5, 2017 4:45 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode and fairly happy ending to the arc.

Everyone is so harsh for the whole Talk no Jutsu, come on people it wasn't that bad. xD
I will however agree that this arc did lack the emotional impact in comparison to any of the original Naruto arcs, Zabuza arc if we wanna compare first arcs. I get the sense they are trying to emulate the charm of the original but they aren't able to do it to the same degree. I didn't really feel anything towards the arc and characters itself and coming from someone who loves his Shounen, that's not a good thing. I think the main problem is that there is really nothing driving the conviction of the characters in this show (Save Mitsuki perhaps), unlike Naruto where the main characters were self motivated and had a huge number of scenes to drive home their resolve, a good example would be Naruto stabbing himself with the kunai to muster courage. In contrast Boruto hasn't really had anything to showcase why he wants to protect everything. Once again, I'm not saying what they gave us is bad, it's just that it pales in comparison to original.

Nice work on the fight scenes though, they were really awesome. Good Job Pierrot!

I said it last episode but I really dislike how they come up with ways to relegate Naruto to do nothing.

I hope Sumire keeps her hair down, I like her that way more. :P

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see where we go from here, a Gaiden adaptation would be nice.
Jul 5, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2017
For as much as Boruto says he wants to be different, he just can't help solving the situation just like an Uzumaki would. lol The episode was nice though, can't wait to see what the next arc will be about.
Jul 5, 2017 5:07 AM

Sep 2015
+1 Boruto point to hate more about parent

Nothing good nothing bad
Into the Internet!
Jul 5, 2017 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
Maybe if Boruto had learn Rasengan, he could've handle mini Nue himself.

Jul 5, 2017 5:33 AM

Jan 2017
well that ends the nue arc; to be honest it was kinda crappy... i mean, everybody survived "even nue," couldn't they at least kill him

i see that naruto finally got around to using sage jutsu (even if it was slightly -the animators definitely forgot about that in episode 13)

they really gotta stop with the 'talk jutsu,' if we wanted a fairytale we wouldn't watch this
too fairy tale; this episode was. but the action was great... mitsuki really brings something fresh to the table.
on the other hand, it felt really reminiscent to the 'one tail' arc of 'naruto;' can't really explain how though... but it did feel like that

"meh" let's see what the next arc brings (btw, i dont watch the post-credits scene; so i wouldn't know)
Jul 5, 2017 5:34 AM

May 2017
Whoa Boruto's very own talk no jutsu lol like father like son
Jul 5, 2017 5:36 AM

May 2017
KaiserNazrin said:
Maybe if Boruto had learn Rasengan, he could've handle mini Nue himself.

He learned talk no jutsu instead
Jul 5, 2017 5:46 AM
Apr 2016
5 great moments in this episode

1. Boruto's eyes power
2. Boruto vs nue
3. Boruto and Mitsuki vs Nue
4. Sumire vs mitsuki
5. Sumire Flashback and Boruto TnJ(TalkNoJustu)
6. New ending
Jul 5, 2017 6:16 AM

Jun 2014
If I may quote myself from last week:

This will probably end with the typical Talk no Jutsu unfortunately.

Well I'm not really upset or disappointed because honestly it was expected. At least this arc is over, I feel like it could have done without a few episodes, but I guess they padded things out to make it last a full cour.

I wonder where the story will go now, more original stuff or maybe they'll adapt the baby mama drama known as Naruto Gaiden. And it looks like we got a new ED too, the song isn't too bad and I like the visuals, even if it mostly just recaps what happened in the series so far.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 5, 2017 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
If they're going to animate the Naruto Gaiden then god I hope rewrite and retcon the shit out of it. The gaiden encapsulates everything wrong with the Naruto franchise.
Jul 5, 2017 7:00 AM

Oct 2010
I've never heard of TnJ before, but I guess that means I'll become a Naruto fan when I eventually start watching it. I cried a little at the end of this episode :D
Jul 5, 2017 7:14 AM

Dec 2015
That was so ridiculous, Boruto talked his way out of the situation and destroyed the seal on President's back with WORDS, simply amazing.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 5, 2017 7:15 AM
Apr 2017
I can't "Dreamy Journey" again at the end of each episode from now :( but i don't really hate that new ED though, just need more time maybe :'D
Jul 5, 2017 7:42 AM

Jun 2015
Talk no jutsu is back. Like father like son I guess. The fight scenes was pretty good. This was a decent arc. Nothing too special about it.
Jul 5, 2017 8:02 AM

Sep 2008
So this IS Naruto remake.

Some differences in how the story starts, but it all ends up being the same. And Boruto is basically Naruto v2.0, except even more annoying, which is almost impossible, but somehow they made it.

I'll watch a few more episodes, then probably drop it. I've watched and rewatched Naruto already, I don't need more of the same.
Jul 5, 2017 8:19 AM
Apr 2017
I always love Naruto for his talk no jutsu... So, I think, this episode is nice coz Boruto follows his father's personality.

To compare this to naruto's Zabuza arc, hmm... Well... since the first episode, Naruto series has surpassed Boruto: Next Generation.. Huhu...

All the previous 13 episodes of Boruto: Next Generation were light... I mean every problem was easily solved by Boruto and friends.. So, I do not think that we could expect a highly unexpected event in episode 14... especially when Sumire is Boruto's classmate... but honestly I crave for collaboration between the older and the new generations... I was excited when Kakashi and Naruto appear... but then... nevermind...

To simplify, the things I like in this episode are the talk no jutsu and the fighting scenes...
Jul 5, 2017 8:19 AM
Jun 2017
the most powerful justu : talk no jutsu
Jul 5, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2016
RyouKousaku said:
5 great moments in this episode

1. Boruto's eyes power
2. Boruto vs nue
3. Boruto and Mitsuki vs Nue
4. Sumire vs mitsuki
5. Sumire Flashback and Boruto TnJ(TalkNoJustu)
6. New ending

yepp good summary of key points
personally gave 5/5 because couldn't stop laughing for some reason, don't know why.

Jul 5, 2017 8:35 AM

Jan 2016
I'll preface this by saying that I'm a long-time Naruto fan (followed the series for 12+ years) so usually I eat up anything they put out without even looking at it -- except for fillers of course.

But with that said, this episode just wasn't good. Maybe it's because I went in with such high expectations after the previous episode, thinking the show was going to take a darker turn here, but I was sorely disappointed when Boruto ended up talking Sumire out of her resolve.

I mean, this is just a repeat of what we've already seen for 15+ years, isn't it? That was Naruto's gimmick -- his strength. And now Mitsuki says it's Boruto's "strength" as well? Does that mean this show is also going to focus on Boruto using Talk no Jutsu on his enemies?

Either way it doesn't look like Sumire is going back to the Academy, so there's still room for some bittersweet ending to this arc. Or at least that's what I'm hoping.

4/10
Jul 5, 2017 8:43 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode

For a dead guy Danzo still creates a ton of problems for the village that he loved though. Nue is essentially a bomb that can be sent anywhere without warning eh. Boruto is just his father though in that he cares about his friends even if they were his enemies. Kinda a bit like the relationship that Naruto had with Sasuke. Boruto's tactic for dealing with Nue the first time was pretty creative. We also get to see Boruto's developing eye ability though and it's pretty impressive. Mitsuki though is still full of surprises though. Not surprisingly Sumire is determined to enact her plan for the village despite Boruto's attempt to convince her otherwise.

Both are pretty skilled though. The fight between Sumire and Mtsuki was pretty good though. Its admirable that even after hearing both sides Boruto is still determined to stop them from killing each other. So Sumire was already starting to like the village that she was supposed to hate then and in the process have fun with others that she wasn't able to have before. The truth of the ghost problem though was explained pretty well. The revelation that Nue saw Sumire as her parent was interesting but it also made sense as well. Boruto's way of solving the problem sure was like Naruto in that he understood what caused Sumire to do what she did and used kindness and common sense to get through to her. Its nice that in the end Boruto managed to save Sumire from her fathers revenge though. Watching Nue who was an enemy until a short while ago carry them to safety was funny though. Im glad that things were resolved peacefully though. I wonder will Sumire one day end up as Boruto's love interest though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2017 8:48 AM

Dec 2016
TehSnawn said:
2/5- Boruto used Talk no Jutsu on Sumire to end this arc. Like father like son I guess.

Unless next week offers more, this was an underwhelming ending for this arc. I'm not too annoyed that Boruto used TnJ on Sumire because of the circumstances. I knew it was going to happen if they plan to keep her around for the series and I highly doubt they'd kill her off now. Off that train of thought, I was bored and I waited for Boruto to talk to her since I was sure she wouldn't be killed so soon.

Anyways, I hope the next arc offers entertaining drama and good action. This arc was a little slow and ended with a whimper. I'm glad that Sumire is alive though and I really liked that Nue refused to kill Sumire. I thought that was a fairly touching moment. For some reason, I thought Nue was cute when it cuddled up with Sumire. It was weird though finding something so ugly be adorable at the same time.

I really like that ED song. Not sure if it's going to be a new one since it highlighted all the key moments during this arc but the song was pretty good. I liked the last one better though.

You're right, he and his father almost seem the same person in terms of personality and that's good, there's only one thing Boruto does not like, is that he does not try hard to understand his father's duties and when Tell him about his difficult past, he does not care.
Only in the movie, Boruto: Naruto the Movie; Is that thanks to Sasuke, understands and to tell the truth I'm looking forward to that time when he understands his father because I start to get tired of the lack of respect of Boruto to Naruto just because this is the Hokague XD XD
Jul 5, 2017 8:50 AM

Sep 2013
Boruto saves sumire and nue is a good boy :)
Too bad her back tattoo seal is gone :(
Jul 5, 2017 9:10 AM

May 2010
2/10
Talk No Jutsu made things switch way to fast and easily.
The episode felt rushed as a result.
Boruto combat skills were below average, and still zero explanation for his eye. It feels really contrived and convenient
The sole interesting part was Mitsuki's reveal of raiton on top of fuuton. We need more character development for this guy.
Jul 5, 2017 9:16 AM
Nov 2013
Some of the writing was cliche, but I really like sumire as a character, and mitsuki too- so I can't complain too much. Also, the god tier action/ animation doesn't hurt either.

4/5
Jul 5, 2017 10:18 AM
Mar 2017
1. What a messy way to wrap an arc.
2. That suiton: water gun is kinda cool.
3. I can see Naruto in Boruto when he "save" inchou.
4. I would be mad if Sumire is just a filler character. Really wish her to be back in the future.
Jul 5, 2017 10:18 AM

Apr 2010
The battle between Mitsuki and Sumire was brilliant ♥
Jul 5, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2014
I actually teared up this episode. I really love these characters.
Jul 5, 2017 10:37 AM
Jul 2017
thiagopv said:
Wow, that was a terrible, anti-climatic ending. I couldn't feel a single emotion from the whole episode. It's a shame, specially when comparing to the Zabuza arc, which was the first Naruto one. I'm expecting the rumors to be true and the next arc to be Naruto Gaiden. Or at least soon enough. It would make a lot of sense since it would focus a bit more on Sarada, who hasn't got any attention so far. Also, reintroducing Sasuke and giving more screen time to Naruto and Sakura.

Anyway, weak first arc, exact opposite of its predecessor. I'm still looking forward for what's to come.

Agreed. This arc was terrible. It started off so slow, going over Boruto's time in the Academy. I was totally fine with this. It was slow paced, it took its time to pull you in to the show, and established its characters pretty well. Then the main plot of the arc started slowly showing its face, with someone getting possessed by the Ghost every so often. It was fine at first, but it became so redundant when every episode started playing out the same way. Someone gets possessed by the Ghost, Boruto snaps them out of it. Then they take a break from it to discuss Boruto's eye, but then it goes back to the same formula. The arc moved so slowly, only giving you a small hint of progression here and there. And then the big reveal happens and Sumire is said to be behind the Ghost incidents. At this point, I'm like, "Wow. Is the arc finally going to start picking up, now?" And then the very next episode, the entire plot gets resolved and the arc is done. Boruto lands a few hits on Nue, his eye is pretty much revealed to be a shittier Byakugan (which is just a whole different brand of disappointment altogether), Mitsuki has a really nice, albeit short fight with Sumire, and the episode ends with Boruto and his friends riding on the back of the monster that was literally about to be used to blow up the Leaf Village as they escape from a dimension that's falling apart for some reason. And then the side characters? How did Shikadai and Inojin contribute to anything? Oh, they were calling out for Boruto and they helped Boruto and hem find their way back. Glad I didn't get to see anyone else fight or anything. Glad I didn't get to see Sarada even show up in this episode at all. (Sarcasm)

The arc started off so slow, and then pretty much came to an end as it was starting to pick up. We barely got to see Boruto do anything. Like you said, it was so anticlimactic. Also like you said, I'm looking forward to what comes next, but I can't help but be disappointed with this episode and this entire first arc.
Abo_AbomiJul 5, 2017 10:46 AM
Jul 5, 2017 11:08 AM

Jul 2008
0v33t1 said:
haniyeszer said:
I always love Naruto for his talk no jutsu... So, I think, this episode is nice coz Boruto follows his father's personality.

Except that Boruto wants to be nothing like Naruto, and Kishimoto stated that he wanted to make the children different from their parents, but for some reason they still made him exactly like Naruto personality-wise.
It's total BS.

TnJ will NEVER disappear. It's an integral part of the franchise. Kishimoto won't suddenly come and turn it into Tokyo Ghoul or any other edgy show. Villains will be getting their redemption, no matter what kind of lead we have.

Seriously, people who hate TnJ should just drop the franchise, and should have done it so ages ago. Saving people from turning bad was the core theme of Naruto since the Zabuza arc, and will FOREVER be the franchise's core. Naruto franchise without this is like Star Wars without the Force and Jedi, or Game of Thrones without all the political infighting.
Jul 5, 2017 11:23 AM
Oct 2007
Decent first arc but I will keep watching!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2017 11:28 AM
Aug 2015
thiagopv said:

episode 19: Uchiha Sarada august 9

http://www.spirallingsphere.com/2017/07/boruto-naruto-next-generations-july-august-2017-schedule-naruto-gaiden-arc-confirmed/
Jul 5, 2017 11:40 AM

May 2016
I don't get what's so horrible about this arc. It was totally fine. Talk not jutsu? Par for the course and also inevitable. What, you wanted Sumire to be killed or something?

You gotta stop comparing this to Zabuza arc as well. It's not trying to be on Zabuza arc's level to begin with. Remember, the pacing of this show is much slower than Naruto. They didn't even graduate. Something like Zabuza Arc has yet to come.
HyperLJul 5, 2017 11:55 AM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 5, 2017 11:56 AM

Mar 2014
Also guys...not everything should be solved with killing or any kind of tragedy. I really liked that it was solved with a good talk.

Also they can't show something awesome involved Naruto since is a prequel of Boruto the movie, so is too soon for Boruto comprehend Naruto's job like when he saw Naruto protecting everyone from the big nuke in the chunin stadium (otherwise that will change all the story making the movie be another timeline).
Jul 5, 2017 11:57 AM

Apr 2014
HyperL said:
I don't get what's so horrible about this arc. It was totally fine. Talk not jutsu? Par for the course and also inevitable. What, you wanted Sumire to be killed or something?

You gotta stop comparing this to Zabuza arc as well. It's not trying to be on Zabuza arc's level to begin with. Remember, the pacing of this show is much slower than Naruto. Something like Zabuza Arc has yet to come.

People forget they're still in the academy and the talk no jutsu actually makes sense here. Sumire's character arc was set up for one and Boruto made some solid points to save her.
Jul 5, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2016
hiddenhokage said:
I'll preface this by saying that I'm a long-time Naruto fan (followed the series for 12+ years) so usually I eat up anything they put out without even looking at it -- except for fillers of course.

But with that said, this episode just wasn't good. Maybe it's because I went in with such high expectations after the previous episode, thinking the show was going to take a darker turn here, but I was sorely disappointed when Boruto ended up talking Sumire out of her resolve.

I mean, this is just a repeat of what we've already seen for 15+ years, isn't it? That was Naruto's gimmick -- his strength. And now Mitsuki says it's Boruto's "strength" as well? Does that mean this show is also going to focus on Boruto using Talk no Jutsu on his enemies?

Either way it doesn't look like Sumire is going back to the Academy, so there's still room for some bittersweet ending to this arc. Or at least that's what I'm hoping.

4/10

It's great to hear this from a long time Naruto fan. Alot naruto fanboys tend to be blind about these things but what you said is correct. It was Narutos strength and that's what made Naruto cool. Like when he talked to Nagato or Obito. It got a bit repetetive but it's what made Naruto Naruto!

I hate the fact that they made Boruto a Naruto copy but tried to tell the audience that he isn't a Naruto copy while he clearly is. Dissapointed to say the least, the anime would be much better if Himawari was the main character
Jul 5, 2017 12:16 PM
Apr 2017
Oh god, what exactly do you guys want ? You guys want a 8 year olds kid to kill his classmate? Haven't you guys been watching Naruto for more than a decade enough to realize why talk no jutsu existed ? People nowaday just know about complaining, complaining and complaining. The episode was great and it made me tear up.
Jul 5, 2017 12:17 PM
Oct 2015
[/quote]Except that Boruto wants to be nothing like Naruto, and Kishimoto
Seriously, people who hate TnJ should just drop the franchise, and should have done it so ages ago. Saving people from turning bad was the core theme of Naruto since the Zabuza arc, and will FOREVER be the franchise's core. Naruto franchise without this is like Star Wars without the Force and Jedi, or Game of Thrones without all the political infighting.[/quote]

TnJ has become a cop out at this point. It's nothing but an overused cliché trope. I don't really have a problem with TnJ or any other type of clichés, as long as they are done well and used sparingly. For comparison's sake, "Magi: the kingdom of magic" and "Magi:The labyrinth of magic" is a lighthearted(for the most part) shounen that uses TnJ to save people and it does it really well.

Also, you really can't compare the central theme of Naruto to that of Game of Thrones or Star Wars. In Game of thrones, the politics is well developed and most importantly, NOT repetitive. The use of TnJ in Naruto was good in the beginning but just got progressively worse. Judging from this episode, it's not going to get any better. It's just lazy writing.

With that being said, I'll watch a couple more episodes and more than likely take your advice and drop the franchise.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.