Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 20, 2017 5:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like more buildup this episode for the upcoming tournament fights. Nice to see Hit again, what a refreshing sight.

Yamcha also gets some screen time. I almost forgot he exists in this show

That green haired girl's transformation is so cringe lol
Anyways, seems like expectations are high for the upcoming battles as every side make their preparations.
May 20, 2017 7:06 PM

Apr 2014
I do not like where this is going. The ending is what bothered me a lot.
May 20, 2017 7:08 PM

Jan 2012
Well...not a fan of that end development.
May 20, 2017 7:12 PM

Sep 2015
ITS FUKING TELETUBBIS OH GOD!
Into the Internet!
May 20, 2017 7:17 PM
Dec 2015
Damn Roshi is doing it again. Btw Reborn as Yamcha chapter 2 is out too.
May 20, 2017 7:27 PM

Apr 2017
That was pretty good. It was slow paced but I like how they are building up anticipation for the upcoming episodes.... It was also nice to see Yamcha once again too.... It looks like he's changed a lot since last time.
Only in death are we all equal.
May 20, 2017 7:31 PM

Jul 2015
Fucking teletubby made it to the series lmao. We just need a smiling baby sun and we got some childhood terrors. So buu not appearing in the tournament is actually happening. People have been talking about this for a while now so no surprise there. Now how are they gonna get that replacement person to cooperate.

Universe 6 saiyans next week. looking forward to it. Hopefully the tournaments starts sometime SOON. I think we've been waiting like 2 months or something close to that ffs
May 20, 2017 8:33 PM

Jul 2014
Who are gonna replace Krillin and No. 18 if they quit too? This development is interesting.
May 20, 2017 8:50 PM
Apr 2017
Can't believe Goku actually bit Whis! Buu is such a scrub, he's always freaking asleep for everything... I doubt Krillin and 18 will quit once Goku tells them the Universe is on the line. It looks like Krillin might get mad at Goku over this whole situation. Goku has a hurt expression on his face... Fingers crossed for some Goku character development!
May 20, 2017 9:05 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Nice to see the other universes and not just the U7 show.

Loved the Sailor Moon parody, so hilarious, nostalgic and fun. Really anxious to see the Teletubby girl.
"Hakai" appears to be something all gods know seeing as Seedra used it.

And thus the bad news comes. Honestly, I was hoping to see the slim version of Buu.

May 20, 2017 9:06 PM

May 2015
I'm glad that some of the characters mentioned he possibilities of common folks changing universes [when those one of the Wolf-brother mentioned that the three delinquents were planning to do that(?)] because I think for a Happyish ending to this arc after the losing universe are erased [inevitably(?)] it is the only way to save innocent people...

Magic Girl packed a punch in that technique that is why in the opening she is fighting Vegeta... talking about Vegeta he has a warning one more destruction/strike and he is banned from the chamber... Lol!
May 20, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2016
Wasn't exactly a plot-contributing episode, but anyway I like how the show has now re-adopted DBZ's style of taking it's time to develop the arcs. I've always thought that's a better way to buildup emotion and to get connected to the storylines. I won't mind then if the tournament actually starts in about 5-8 episodes ahead.

And I laughed so hard with that Sailor Moon-esque moment lol
May 20, 2017 9:32 PM

Apr 2012
Next week we might see Brolli making an appearance.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 20, 2017 9:59 PM

May 2011
Was kinda expecting that there will be a universe with 'girl power' of the sort.

Episode was so-so. I guess I should expect the tournament to start in another 8 episode or so? A little bit of a downer since the tournament has been very near for so long yet it is still taking a while to reach that arc.
May 20, 2017 10:16 PM
Jun 2011
culifllower transformation in the preview looks great
May 20, 2017 10:40 PM

Jan 2009
Cauliflower and Female Broly hype next episode
May 20, 2017 11:41 PM

Sep 2013
Poor Yamcha still waiting for his invitation until now...
May 20, 2017 11:42 PM

Dec 2014
Okay episode I guess.
Why do I get the feeling they are gonna drag out the pre tournament stuff till episode 100.

Universe 2 is literally Idol Jihen x DBZ. xD

I hope Buu makes it to the tournaments, having him drop out would suck.
May 21, 2017 12:18 AM

Sep 2016
Gowasu still being a pro KamiTuber lol
some threesome action with Cabba next week hmm hmm hmm
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 21, 2017 12:45 AM

Dec 2014
looks like the rumors that buuu will not fight are true.....I know who will fight instead of buuu It's
May 21, 2017 12:57 AM

May 2016
So, Krilin will be replaced by Yamcha? xD
May 21, 2017 1:25 AM

Sep 2013
ibraheem234 said:
looks like the rumors that buuu will not fight are true.....I know who will fight instead of buuu It's

spoilers were left and right about that, but there was no mention about kirillin and 18 replacement.
May 21, 2017 1:32 AM

Jan 2013
RinFTW said:
ibraheem234 said:

spoilers were left and right about that, but there was no mention about kirillin and 18 replacement.
Krillin and 18 quitting is maybe just there to make it longer. Actually I'm interested to hearing what their reasons are
May 21, 2017 2:32 AM

Dec 2014
are you kidding me that krillin quitting just when I thought that the guy will finally have some spot light
May 21, 2017 3:39 AM

Sep 2014
Please no more replacements. Frieza is more than enough to have around so I hope for no more surprises like this. That U2 woman was cringeworthy. The Frost-Hit part was good though. Overall, a meh episode.
May 21, 2017 3:42 AM

Oct 2015
lol wtf, I just watched the episode, have I missed Krillin and 18 quitting? Where was that?

May 21, 2017 4:36 AM

Oct 2015
I think Krillin wants to quit because he doesn't want to be in the same team with Frieza, that's why he gets angry with Goku.

By the way, this entire conflict could be solved so easily... Throw Buu into the time-chamber for 2 months (which is about 4 hours I think). Either that, or gather the dragon balls to wake Buu up. Or ask Whis to wake him up.

Seriously, there are soo many options. I can't believe it that Whis is unable to wake Buu up with some "magic", or create an even better time-chamber just like "some weak-ass kami" for training or some other purpose (e.g.: hidden potential awakening).

They mentioned that hidden potential thing too. I'm really glad they finally mentioned it, since it could be really useful, and it'd make sense to use it. but I find it annoying they have no time for it now. I hope at least after the tournament everyone gets this hidden potential power-up. That'd be good.

Anyways, I hope episode 94 or 95 will be the beginning of the tournament. I can't think of more things that could intervene the story in a healthy way.
May 21, 2017 5:04 AM

May 2015
I wisht that they replaced Krillin or 18 with Cell. MOTHERFUCKING CELL <3, but I think that isn't gonna happen.

MR. POPO PECKING ORDER. VEGETA YOU WILL GET BANNED.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 21, 2017 5:40 AM
Dec 2010
"-I could unlock your potential, but we don't have 25 hours left.
-Yeah, too bad we don't have any way to train for 25 hours in shorter time. By the way, where is Vegeta?
-Oh, he went to the Room of Spirit and Time.
-I see."
May 21, 2017 6:03 AM
Soaring

Aug 2014
They literally used the Dragon Ball Z Abridged Mr. Popo joke. I'm dying.
May 21, 2017 6:36 AM

Feb 2013
That idol transforming scared me a lot.
Buu, wake up, we don't want Yamcha!
May 21, 2017 6:38 AM

Jan 2013

TFS Mr. Popo what are you doing here?!!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 21, 2017 6:59 AM

Sep 2014
Lol DBS is turning into DBZ Abridged more and more!

Also seems like the spoiler about boo was right. I actually hope for Cell to make a comeback. Frieza had his shot and wasted it.

"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 21, 2017 8:05 AM

Jul 2016
It's coming! It's knocking at our doors and there's a parade behind it!

This episode focuses on the teams of the other universes and how they're working on their team. Well, let's see universe 'ASSHOLE' (You know the one).......Did TFS predict the reaction of the populace? No, really. In DBZ Abridged, when Hercules "died" everybody went full Garzey's Wing on the city. Here, the very same, only the entire population got destroyed, even the children. Universe 6 is doing, well Nega Frieza's back and he's got 5 star on the police's radar, but he is locked down on Hit's. In Universe 10......you know what, I don't know what to say anymore. In Universe 11, Toppo's waiting for Kehsahl (Did I get that right?), but in Universe 2.....well, Muten Roshi's officially out of the tournament before it even began! Universe 2's team are all female (yes!) and not only that, from the looks of it, we can only deduce that they'll be strong. And remember, that cringe-worthy transforming..M-Majin(?) is shown facing Vegeta in the OP, so she'll pose as a potential threat to our prince.

And next episode, Universe 7's team is in disarray, Cabba teaches Caulifla to go Super Saiyan (making her OFFICIALLY the first female saiyan to do so), a mysterious shade of envy lurks behind the duo, and we are getting ever closer to the tournament. Finally, a tournament in the Dragon Ball lore, where it won't get interrupted by the villains....the villains have to BE there and finish it. OH MAN! I can feel the HYPE!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
May 21, 2017 8:23 AM

Oct 2015
SirKnight007 said:
Finally, a tournament in the Dragon Ball lore, where it won't get interrupted by the villains....the villains have to BE there and finish it.

I'm not so sure about it. When this arc was first mentioned, I was like "hmm I bet this isn't gonna go smoothely either.."

There are many theories about one of the Zenos going crazy, or the Grand Priest has some sort of evil plan. My best guess is that something might go wrong when Goku and Jiren is about to have their final clash, or they've finally finished it. Also it is so difficult to imagine that those quite aggressive God of Destructions just stand there doing nothing while they watch their own teams losing, which means their own death.

Whatever happens, I'm sure it's going to be really good, and I'm hyped too.
May 21, 2017 10:50 AM

Jan 2016
I liked the visions of each universe preparations. It's a different perspective in each one as for example, U9 is having trouble in all senses. In fact, they have the highest chances of being erased. Unless they find a wildcard xD U2 seems to be entirely female-based and that's interesting, a reminiscence of magical girls. U6 will use the same 5 warriors that have been shown already, plus Caulifla and the female Broly. U10 is... Well, they better enjoy dancing because it will be the last time they do it LOL And U11 is expecting a gathering to be ready to go to the Tournament.

However, U7 has a new problem which isn't so surprising with the latest rumours but Majin Buu won't enter the Tournament in the end. I really liked Beerus' reaction as he remembered the U6 Tournament having one less member because of Buu's fault and the "puddin incident" lmao

But Goku has an idea... Guess what? Next episode is going to be crazy xD
THANKS SENPIEX
May 21, 2017 10:52 AM
Apr 2017
So, Buu fell asleep. Guess his spotlight was in the exhibition match. *sighs* Good buildup episode overall, and I doubt Krillin and 18 are leaving (like who can replace those two?). Can't wait for next week.
May 21, 2017 11:32 AM

May 2014
Meh really saddened we won't see buu in action.

Btw when was the last time we got shirtless Goku? He hasn't been tearing his shirt in his battles, to my disappointment xD it was a very DBZ thing that I just noticed isn't happening anymore.

May 21, 2017 12:56 PM
May 2017
Guys where do you watch latest full episodes of dragon ball super. I found this site , its awesome updated with new episodes dub and sub every week.

https://dragonballzsuper.tv/
May 21, 2017 1:41 PM

Nov 2016
Lol @ Yamcha just hanging out and watching TV, he wasn't a serious character to begin with, but Super completely destroyed him xD

Rather interesting episode imo, it was nice to see how the other universes are doing.
Dat Teletubby transformation caught me off guard, wasn't expecting it to be a transformation, the Sailor Moon parody was nice, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 21, 2017 3:48 PM

Jul 2013
Like mentioned that was definitely a build up episode.

Not to bad. Some interesting things were to see and some things..hmmm how would I desribe it..I think "cringe" is the right word.

So most of the people of Gokus group, even Goku himself trained a little bit more right before the tourney will begin. I would have loved to see more Whis vs. Goku. Vegeta almost like always super mad about Goku went for train in the room of ghost and soul. Was funny when Mr. Popo mentioned if he destroys the room he's banned :P

Also the other universes are in preparation. One question. What in the world was this sailor moon aka teletubbie transformation? Wasn't that the person Vegeta fight against in the preview or am I wrong?
I have no word for that but okay....

Seems like Frost also got a littlbe bit stronger since the last time we saw him. I knew Hit or someone else would recruit him for the tourney.

I think the biggest surprise for everyone who doesn't read the manga was the thing with Buu. Would be so sad not to see him fight again. That's the worst timing for having a 2 month sleep :(
Even if I don't think Goku can wake him up it will be interesting to see what he will try for it. And also 18 and Krillin want the leave? I can imagine the reason for it but I don't think they will really leave. But who will replace Buu?

Next week we will also see Cabba teaching Caulifla to become Super Saiyan. I don't want to wait a whole week again >.<

May 21, 2017 4:29 PM

Oct 2016
FrozenRaider said:
MR. POPO PECKING ORDER. VEGETA YOU WILL GET BANNED.

BEST PART OF THE EPISODE!!

Also, I loved the magical girls genre deconstruction made for that green haired idol! I mean, you'd expect her transformation to be fabulous and powerful, and not chubby and cute. Reminds me of the good ol' days when Majin Boo first appeared, and nobody seemed to take him seriously at first because of his appearance.

On the side note, completely waste of screentime of pervy Muten Roshi. Expecting this "training" of him to be finally the end of one of the worst running gags of all Dragon Ball.
May 22, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2015
4 hours to go and Universe 7 team is falling apart.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 23, 2017 10:14 AM

Jun 2015
Now they are just dragging the eps.
May 23, 2017 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
With bu no longer there to fight, the team is nerfed to the max.
Hmm fun episode.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 27, 2017 12:11 PM
May 2017
Is Krillan and no 17 also want to leave then who will join them ?
is brolley will come to join ?
can't wait for tomorrows episode
May 28, 2017 9:36 AM

Jan 2016
buu lol, give me yamcha before im forced to make an image of his meme
they are only showing use like 1 to 3 people from each universe. interesting.
i personally loved the universe 2 girl, both forms are great, feel she will be great character, just like universe...11? people if it wasn't for his hatred toward goku.
ok, that planet sucked, but still makes sense you have weakest universe just deleting shit.

May 29, 2017 7:16 PM

Apr 2015
Man dfq was that transformation XDDDD. Btw ofc Buu can sleep at such an important moment XD.
Jun 17, 2017 2:14 AM

Oct 2008
as usual so many universes are preparing...this is so great because we have a lot of characters more characters more fun more depth!
LOL Buu went to deep slumber sleep...that would be a problem for Universe 7!
i bet so many things would happened and more episode to come even if its just 4 hours and 10 mins left...
4/5.

Jun 19, 2017 9:51 AM

Apr 2013
If Boo quiets again I'll be really mad.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

92 by TheColonel76 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

72 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.