Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 15, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2016
CaptainET said:
Her pen name is eromanga-sensei and she draws lewd pics.
How can you thinks shes not lewd?

Some people chose particular nicknames to hide their true self, but Sagiri is actually the real deal. Not that I'm complaining tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
May 15, 2017 1:34 PM

Feb 2014
What is wrong with volume 11 of Maria-sama ga Miteru?
May 15, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2017
CaptainET said:
Am I just imagining things or does something look little bit weird?

He was in the room when the BDSM was happening. I can't blame him.
May 16, 2017 6:02 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty much obvious that she was Muramasa Senju lol
Stuff gets interesting

May 16, 2017 6:33 AM

Nov 2012
Incoming tournament arc.

I wonder whats the deal with the hime-cut kimono-wearing girl.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 16, 2017 9:05 AM

Oct 2011
was pretty obvious that the girl was Muramasa since the beginning ^^'
it's not like there's any other known writer in the story... and there were no need to "hide" her identity if was a new character (they just get in the building with her, without even ask her name or actually know what she wanted )

btw, the Editor didn't said something about this competition be only to new authors (or something like that)? ... and that she is using her influence to let Masamune in?
is Muramasa (number one of sales) allowed to enter? ^^'
May 16, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
God I sincerely HOPE this anime gets a second season!

May 16, 2017 4:34 PM

Apr 2016
This series is so trashy but funny.
May 16, 2017 7:35 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Megumi is still the cutest girl. She was a lot better than time around.

Woah, Elf confessing? Nice, time to start the harem!
May 17, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
Illyricus said:
"Fashion bitch", lol.

I admit didn't saw the plot twist of the new girl being Muramasa coming. I mean, Elf said she was a newbie and all the mentions of Muramasa through the episode portrayed her as a highly succesful writer, so her being the "newbie" was shocking... Though, looking at the comments now, the plot twist doesn't feels that surprising.

Sorry but it was super obvious you'd have to be blind not to see it coming. Extra characters don't get that kind of screen time unless they're important cliche.

It's been done to death. The panty scene was super cringe worthy I'm disappointed that she didn't beat up the Little Sister.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 17, 2017 2:03 PM

Jul 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
Illyricus said:
"Fashion bitch", lol.

I admit didn't saw the plot twist of the new girl being Muramasa coming. I mean, Elf said she was a newbie and all the mentions of Muramasa through the episode portrayed her as a highly succesful writer, so her being the "newbie" was shocking... Though, looking at the comments now, the plot twist doesn't feels that surprising.

Sorry but it was super obvious you'd have to be blind not to see it coming. Extra characters don't get that kind of screen time unless they're important cliche.

It's been done to death.
I didn't said Senju was an extra, but that I didn't saw coming she was that famous light novel writer when she was refered as a newbie in the very moment she appears on screen.
Plus I already admitted that looking at the posts here, the plot twist was obvious, so there's no need to make a post just to said I'm blind.
May 17, 2017 11:35 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
TheHatredDMC said:
Illyricus said:
"Fashion bitch", lol.

It's been done to death. The panty scene was super cringe worthy I'm disappointed that she didn't beat up the Little Sister.

Funny that if an side character get to much screen time without any importance for the story the fans will complain about having wasted to much time on unimportant characters.

It is not a cliche to give only plot important characters the most screen time. It is simple the most beneficial use of screen time or in the light novel the most beneficial use of space.

It is like complaining for using the time for plot progression.
May 17, 2017 11:51 PM

May 2015
the legendary betelguese (re:zero) scream has returned, lol
Visit our website, Loligane Indonesia!

May 18, 2017 6:13 AM

Jul 2012
Honestly not sure if i'm enjoying this show. A bit goofy but hopefully pics up more. I must be weird for wishing they went into more detail about the writing/art side instead of just incesty stuff.
May 18, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2013
Megumin getting LN addiction and gets blindfolded plus panty taken :O
ELf is so cute but she won't win at the end, it isn't fair :'(
Masamune appears and is fired up for the novel contest.
May 19, 2017 12:41 PM

Oct 2016
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure this season
May 19, 2017 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
Megumi got exposed, in many ways...
May 19, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2010
Muramasa seems pretty cool actually, but after just a few scenes it's difficult to say anything about her. Maybe next ep we will learn a bit more about her.

Honestly what I don't like that much about this series is that harem feels REALLY forced. First season of OreImo didn't even feel like a harem series, everyone were there mostly for Kirino, here it's more into the face imo...
I just hope this series is going somewhere, and there will be a goal or something established soon enough.

Holy Grail of pantsu!
May 20, 2017 3:41 AM
Aug 2015
UrbanJahts said:
God I can't stand this Megumi bitch! She got what she deserves.

Muramasa Senju... I sorta predicted it as soon as I saw her but still she sorta trash? Idk yet maybe the next episode will tell us more info about her. I bet she so rich traditional family... or some country girl how explored writing and saved her.

WHEN IS SAGIRI GONNA COME OUT. Some body who's read the light novel please tell me idc about spoilers or whatever!

Didn't read the LN but read the manga. I'm gonna spoil to much but I can guarantee that you will absolutely love Muramasa and

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
AlfyanMay 20, 2017 4:51 PM
May 20, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2014
Elf is the best :((
May 20, 2017 12:20 PM
Sep 2016
MY BABY LEFT HER ROOM!!!
May 21, 2017 5:29 AM

May 2016
i knew it ! It was Muramasa
May 21, 2017 4:59 PM

Oct 2012
Still think this series would be the best if the main focus was on the light novel authors, not on his sister - she just feels as afterthought and literally nothing would happen if she was just a side character.

btw - tsundere Elf is the best, ofc, and her confession was even better.
May 21, 2017 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
First half of this episode was hilarious :) Sagiri has so many great expressions.

I wonder how Muramasa is able to enter a newcomer's competition. Hmm. I guess we'll find out next episode!
May 23, 2017 12:21 AM

Mar 2016
Another great episode in the books! Hilarious comedy between Sagari and Megumin! I like the idea of the competition between the up and coming authors so I can't wait to see how the next episode expands on that
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 23, 2017 10:58 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sagiri putting Megumi's panties in her pocket xD

Great to see Tomoe get a bit of screen time.
Overal fun episode.

May 28, 2017 12:35 PM

May 2016
That was pretty obvious she was Murasama -3-
May 30, 2017 9:27 AM

Aug 2011
That weird sounding "Heurgheehhhhhhhhh???" by Yamada Elf just put her on my favorites list.
May 30, 2017 10:52 AM
Apr 2017
Mich666 said:
Still think this series would be the best if the main focus was on the light novel authors, not on his sister - she just feels as afterthought and literally nothing would happen if she was just a side character.

btw - tsundere Elf is the best, ofc, and her confession was even better.

No, definitely the other way. The whole point of this show is about the sister. The focus, tone, etc would all be different. For "creator" based shows there's already Bakuman, Saekano and others that are much better. This light novel side track was poorly done at best. Pretty sure after the Oreimo light novel sub plot the author just wanted to flesh it out as his little guilty pleasure. It's not his strength though.
Jun 4, 2017 2:49 AM
Nov 2013
I really thought about dropping this series already at episode 2 due to Megumi's extremely inappropriate "joke"; but I continued just in case there was something worth watching for.
Boy was I wrong, in this episode we get lazy stills of them moving from one place to another and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.
It's no secret that Masamune is popular (the bookstore clerk even says she's their bestseller), the editor explains that Masamune took Izumi's publishing slot and yet she signs up for the same McGuffin tournament even though she has no compelling reason to do so. Not only that, the editor said the tournament was for rookies and that she would use her influence to get Izumi in it since he's by any means not even close to being a bestseller. Masamune's series is so popular it even has a 2nd season anime airing, no way in hell could she ever qualify for this tournament as she's gone to bestseller tier.
I thought the plot was a bit silly at first but this is just insulting. Anyone that buys this garbage must either have no taste whatsoever or must be completely brain-dead to enjoy this.
Jun 4, 2017 6:03 AM

May 2009
Auralice said:
I really thought about dropping this series already at episode 2 due to Megumi's extremely inappropriate "joke"; but I continued just in case there was something worth watching for.
Boy was I wrong, in this episode we get lazy stills of them moving from one place to another and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.
It's no secret that Masamune is popular (the bookstore clerk even says she's their bestseller), the editor explains that Masamune took Izumi's publishing slot and yet she signs up for the same McGuffin tournament even though she has no compelling reason to do so. Not only that, the editor said the tournament was for rookies and that she would use her influence to get Izumi in it since he's by any means not even close to being a bestseller. Masamune's series is so popular it even has a 2nd season anime airing, no way in hell could she ever qualify for this tournament as she's gone to bestseller tier.
I thought the plot was a bit silly at first but this is just insulting. Anyone that buys this garbage must either have no taste whatsoever or must be completely brain-dead to enjoy this.

Sorry, I couldn't help smiling, but you know that Masamune is the MC? x)
Maybe the braindead people buying this know at least his name. :D
Jun 21, 2017 1:43 PM

Sep 2015
First half of the episode with Megumi was a joke. And not the good kind. God damn this show is so depraved. Still liking Elf even though she's about to embarrass herself. That date scene and specifically the tsundere exchange might have been the cutest and most clever scene in the whole damn show so far. Not saying much. So I guess blonde Fabio publisher is Elf's brother? Still haven't even gotten an actual scene with him.

I know it's a trash harem and what do I expect. But...it's weirdly cringey to me when harems don't have other male characters. Like they're already male power fantasies at their core. But to create a bubble in which an obvious stand in for the author is just surrounded by cute girls. With NO other male interaction. It's almost shudder worthy by itself. So yukata girl on the poster is another middle/high schooler who's a best selling LN author. Of course. I'm running out of energy to talk about this.
Jun 26, 2017 8:53 PM

May 2012
Oh boy this development :3 this just makes me all great! Really lovely development and that panty scene was superb!
Sep 4, 2017 6:17 PM

Jul 2014
LUL PANTSU and another rival? damn.
Oct 20, 2017 6:20 AM
Jul 2017
Oh god..

Alli_Oct 20, 2017 7:02 AM
Kokoro Connect <3
Nov 1, 2017 2:10 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
MORE SAGIRI X MEGUMIN !!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 26, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 2012
the scene after Masamune called Elf Tsunderer was hilarious & he laughed XD
Dec 10, 2017 7:39 AM
Apr 2014
Oh, great. Another character and I already dislike her. Why are all the "side-character" authors pretentious pricks?

I mean obviously they want to sell the whole rival-thing but both the neighbor girl and the new girl are just annoying and kinda assholes. Also why can't we just focus on the developments between Sagiri and Izumi. Or any other romance that wasn't another author. Although with Sagiri and Izumi not being related by blood I doubt they'd not go that route. Not that relation by blood would stop Japanese writers or fan fiction.

Auralice said:
and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.

I had the same thought about her signing up to that tournament although you got the name wrong. Made absolutely no sense. I just hope there is actual development between the two main characters otherwise this will be pretty disappointing.
NanashiDec 10, 2017 7:59 AM
Dec 19, 2017 6:45 PM

Sep 2013
Heh, the panties scene was funny

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 1, 2018 2:29 PM
Nov 2017
TOOOOOOUUURNAMENT AAAAAAAARC!!!
Mar 2, 2018 7:21 AM
Feb 2018
that scene where she was drawing the lewd pictures of Megumi was so funny how uncomfortable she got
Aug 9, 2018 11:34 AM

Apr 2015
Let's see...in this episode, we had a blindfolded middle school girl shout "I've seen a dick before, too!" before having her panties removed by another middle school girl.

This show streams on Amazon.

Why does Muramasa care if some lower-level authors have a chance at success when she's pretty much the most successful light novel author out there?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 22, 2018 9:36 AM

Aug 2014
-Stray said:
Muramasa, the big and hot version of Kuroneko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) finally makes her appearance.

lol, big? hot?

therandomestguy said:

I already knew I wouldn't like Muramasa, but after that ending I think I dislike her more than I thought I would.

That^

This anime just started to get interesting. It is not give that Masamune will win but I hope he will win fair and square without any help by plot as it happened when Elf Yamada "lost" to him with the duel for Sagiri illustrations. I want to see Muramasa crushed badly ];->

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 6, 2018 5:54 PM
May 2017
Another rival of Sagiri. Good luck Sagiri, you will succeed.
May 15, 2019 12:59 PM

Jan 2017
It was pretty obvious that it was Senju Muramasa.
In history Masamune was clearly superior to Muramasa as a smith, let's see how their fight will go.
Aug 12, 2019 6:48 PM

Jul 2014
lmfao sexual harassment xd lolllll
Oct 12, 2019 1:23 PM

Oct 2019
So far, not bad. I genuinely found myself laughing most of the time! I'm not sure whether this qualifies as an 'incest' show though, seen as they aren't even related. Ah well, I'm halfway there, might as well enjoy what's left.
Oct 20, 2019 2:38 PM

May 2017
So the Fashion Bitch was like BlaBlaBla and imouto just striped her for fun XD
Hope to see her being imouto toy a litle more
Then fashion had to stay no pantsu bitch xb

That was a nice tomoe fake smile when she started to do her "conversion job" 😳

Elf tsundere reaction about her tsundere comments 😅
LadyLeeMingJun 12, 2021 10:12 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 6, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2013
I'm getting bored.

But ElfXIzumi is v cute <3
Sep 25, 2020 4:46 PM
May 2020
AZY-sama said:
This is one of my fav of this season, funny and I like it.
That face tho lol

first time i really laughed out loud in an anime. at least as far as i can remember. loved this episode!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by Pinata_ »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.