Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 20, 2017 12:20 PM
Sep 2016
MY BABY LEFT HER ROOM!!!
May 21, 2017 5:29 AM

May 2016
i knew it ! It was Muramasa
May 21, 2017 4:59 PM

Oct 2012
Still think this series would be the best if the main focus was on the light novel authors, not on his sister - she just feels as afterthought and literally nothing would happen if she was just a side character.

btw - tsundere Elf is the best, ofc, and her confession was even better.
May 21, 2017 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
First half of this episode was hilarious :) Sagiri has so many great expressions.

I wonder how Muramasa is able to enter a newcomer's competition. Hmm. I guess we'll find out next episode!
May 23, 2017 12:21 AM

Mar 2016
Another great episode in the books! Hilarious comedy between Sagari and Megumin! I like the idea of the competition between the up and coming authors so I can't wait to see how the next episode expands on that
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 23, 2017 10:58 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sagiri putting Megumi's panties in her pocket xD

Great to see Tomoe get a bit of screen time.
Overal fun episode.

May 28, 2017 12:35 PM

May 2016
That was pretty obvious she was Murasama -3-
May 30, 2017 9:27 AM

Aug 2011
That weird sounding "Heurgheehhhhhhhhh???" by Yamada Elf just put her on my favorites list.
May 30, 2017 10:52 AM
Apr 2017
Mich666 said:
Still think this series would be the best if the main focus was on the light novel authors, not on his sister - she just feels as afterthought and literally nothing would happen if she was just a side character.

btw - tsundere Elf is the best, ofc, and her confession was even better.

No, definitely the other way. The whole point of this show is about the sister. The focus, tone, etc would all be different. For "creator" based shows there's already Bakuman, Saekano and others that are much better. This light novel side track was poorly done at best. Pretty sure after the Oreimo light novel sub plot the author just wanted to flesh it out as his little guilty pleasure. It's not his strength though.
Jun 4, 2017 2:49 AM
Nov 2013
I really thought about dropping this series already at episode 2 due to Megumi's extremely inappropriate "joke"; but I continued just in case there was something worth watching for.
Boy was I wrong, in this episode we get lazy stills of them moving from one place to another and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.
It's no secret that Masamune is popular (the bookstore clerk even says she's their bestseller), the editor explains that Masamune took Izumi's publishing slot and yet she signs up for the same McGuffin tournament even though she has no compelling reason to do so. Not only that, the editor said the tournament was for rookies and that she would use her influence to get Izumi in it since he's by any means not even close to being a bestseller. Masamune's series is so popular it even has a 2nd season anime airing, no way in hell could she ever qualify for this tournament as she's gone to bestseller tier.
I thought the plot was a bit silly at first but this is just insulting. Anyone that buys this garbage must either have no taste whatsoever or must be completely brain-dead to enjoy this.
Jun 4, 2017 6:03 AM

May 2009
Auralice said:
I really thought about dropping this series already at episode 2 due to Megumi's extremely inappropriate "joke"; but I continued just in case there was something worth watching for.
Boy was I wrong, in this episode we get lazy stills of them moving from one place to another and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.
It's no secret that Masamune is popular (the bookstore clerk even says she's their bestseller), the editor explains that Masamune took Izumi's publishing slot and yet she signs up for the same McGuffin tournament even though she has no compelling reason to do so. Not only that, the editor said the tournament was for rookies and that she would use her influence to get Izumi in it since he's by any means not even close to being a bestseller. Masamune's series is so popular it even has a 2nd season anime airing, no way in hell could she ever qualify for this tournament as she's gone to bestseller tier.
I thought the plot was a bit silly at first but this is just insulting. Anyone that buys this garbage must either have no taste whatsoever or must be completely brain-dead to enjoy this.

Sorry, I couldn't help smiling, but you know that Masamune is the MC? x)
Maybe the braindead people buying this know at least his name. :D
Jun 21, 2017 1:43 PM

Sep 2015
First half of the episode with Megumi was a joke. And not the good kind. God damn this show is so depraved. Still liking Elf even though she's about to embarrass herself. That date scene and specifically the tsundere exchange might have been the cutest and most clever scene in the whole damn show so far. Not saying much. So I guess blonde Fabio publisher is Elf's brother? Still haven't even gotten an actual scene with him.

I know it's a trash harem and what do I expect. But...it's weirdly cringey to me when harems don't have other male characters. Like they're already male power fantasies at their core. But to create a bubble in which an obvious stand in for the author is just surrounded by cute girls. With NO other male interaction. It's almost shudder worthy by itself. So yukata girl on the poster is another middle/high schooler who's a best selling LN author. Of course. I'm running out of energy to talk about this.
Jun 26, 2017 8:53 PM

May 2012
Oh boy this development :3 this just makes me all great! Really lovely development and that panty scene was superb!
Sep 4, 2017 6:17 PM

Jul 2014
LUL PANTSU and another rival? damn.
Oct 20, 2017 6:20 AM
Jul 2017
Oh god..

Alli_Oct 20, 2017 7:02 AM
Kokoro Connect <3
Nov 1, 2017 2:10 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
MORE SAGIRI X MEGUMIN !!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 26, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 2012
the scene after Masamune called Elf Tsunderer was hilarious & he laughed XD
Dec 10, 2017 7:39 AM
Apr 2014
Oh, great. Another character and I already dislike her. Why are all the "side-character" authors pretentious pricks?

I mean obviously they want to sell the whole rival-thing but both the neighbor girl and the new girl are just annoying and kinda assholes. Also why can't we just focus on the developments between Sagiri and Izumi. Or any other romance that wasn't another author. Although with Sagiri and Izumi not being related by blood I doubt they'd not go that route. Not that relation by blood would stop Japanese writers or fan fiction.

Auralice said:
and to top it off nonsensical plot twists and cliff hangers.

I had the same thought about her signing up to that tournament although you got the name wrong. Made absolutely no sense. I just hope there is actual development between the two main characters otherwise this will be pretty disappointing.
NanashiDec 10, 2017 7:59 AM
Dec 19, 2017 6:45 PM

Sep 2013
Heh, the panties scene was funny

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 1, 2018 2:29 PM
Nov 2017
TOOOOOOUUURNAMENT AAAAAAAARC!!!
Mar 2, 2018 7:21 AM
Feb 2018
that scene where she was drawing the lewd pictures of Megumi was so funny how uncomfortable she got
Aug 9, 2018 11:34 AM

Apr 2015
Let's see...in this episode, we had a blindfolded middle school girl shout "I've seen a dick before, too!" before having her panties removed by another middle school girl.

This show streams on Amazon.

Why does Muramasa care if some lower-level authors have a chance at success when she's pretty much the most successful light novel author out there?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 22, 2018 9:36 AM

Aug 2014
-Stray said:
Muramasa, the big and hot version of Kuroneko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) finally makes her appearance.

lol, big? hot?

therandomestguy said:

I already knew I wouldn't like Muramasa, but after that ending I think I dislike her more than I thought I would.

That^

This anime just started to get interesting. It is not give that Masamune will win but I hope he will win fair and square without any help by plot as it happened when Elf Yamada "lost" to him with the duel for Sagiri illustrations. I want to see Muramasa crushed badly ];->

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 6, 2018 5:54 PM
May 2017
Another rival of Sagiri. Good luck Sagiri, you will succeed.
May 15, 2019 12:59 PM

Jan 2017
It was pretty obvious that it was Senju Muramasa.
In history Masamune was clearly superior to Muramasa as a smith, let's see how their fight will go.
Aug 12, 2019 6:48 PM

Jul 2014
lmfao sexual harassment xd lolllll
Oct 12, 2019 1:23 PM

Oct 2019
So far, not bad. I genuinely found myself laughing most of the time! I'm not sure whether this qualifies as an 'incest' show though, seen as they aren't even related. Ah well, I'm halfway there, might as well enjoy what's left.
Oct 20, 2019 2:38 PM

May 2017
So the Fashion Bitch was like BlaBlaBla and imouto just striped her for fun XD
Hope to see her being imouto toy a litle more
Then fashion had to stay no pantsu bitch xb

That was a nice tomoe fake smile when she started to do her "conversion job" 😳

Elf tsundere reaction about her tsundere comments 😅
LadyLeeMingJun 12, 2021 10:12 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 6, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2013
I'm getting bored.

But ElfXIzumi is v cute <3
Sep 25, 2020 4:46 PM
May 2020
AZY-sama said:
This is one of my fav of this season, funny and I like it.
That face tho lol

first time i really laughed out loud in an anime. at least as far as i can remember. loved this episode!
Apr 15, 2021 9:13 PM

Nov 2010
Delicious scenes with Megumi this episode. Also, I'm glad Sagiri's circle of friends is steadily growing.

Hmm, I wonder why Muramasa has such rivalry with Masamune. I thought she was the type that didn't care.
Jun 6, 2021 6:53 AM

Jan 2017
Welcome to LN addiction, Megumi! Consume more and more till you feel deded inside

Kinda iffy that Masamune's joining an amateur competition just so he could get his book released sooner tbh
May 13, 2022 4:37 AM

Jun 2019
Well, looks like new rivals ae just nearby and the battle for the top spot is just beginning.
Jan 16, 2023 1:00 AM

Sep 2017
damn what a twist. about muramasa senpai. Top author having a grudge against him.

LOL masterplan

izumi gettin stuff right

she lied as she breathed

also lol tsundere elf

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 20, 2023 11:33 AM
Feb 2021
This show is so fucking weird
Mar 23, 2023 9:38 AM

Aug 2019
okay this show has gotten way better but its already half way through.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2023 6:07 PM

May 2022
Nice to see Sagiri starting to know other people, beginning with Megumi-chan, despite the way their friendship began
Jul 11, 2023 8:42 AM

Dec 2022
Megumi was humbled in this episode, who would've thought? Guess she's not as used to being the subject of lewdity as she is subjecting others to it, lol.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 1, 2023 6:51 PM

Nov 2023
Wow, now who is that new girl in the girl clothing?
Jan 15, 12:51 PM

Apr 2021
I felt offended that she called him "disgusting otakus...". The saleswoman did well to recommend some light novels to her.

If Sagari had met Megumi before this could have happened the same way. but when she saw it, she didn't let go. her reaction to seeing her body design was funny. now she can help him with his light novels.

now it's going to be a real battle of writers, I hope Izumi wins.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.