Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Apr 8, 2017 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
It was a nice ending with a lot of actions. Nice fight :).

This second season was fun, but not as fun as the first one. I didn't find hilarious all the episode of this season, the jokes were too redundant, imo.

Megumin remains the best girl :D
Apr 9, 2017 5:25 PM

Feb 2013
Megumin's explosions seem to keep getting bigger.

Quite the animation quality with Aqua's punches... hit that squid in the face!
Wiz was surprisingly powerful too.
Apr 12, 2017 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Really enjoyed this season. I'll keep holding out hope for a season 3.
Apr 16, 2017 2:19 PM

Jun 2013
It was alright I guess. I honestly preferred the previous season more as I felt it had an interesting story and the art it self was relatively nice. But this season didn't really progress that much both visually and plot-wise. This is not a bad show but it's not that good either. However it had good moments as well but not enough to overlap the flaws.

It would've been better if they could've balanced out the humor instead of making it overly redundant and boring. In addition, I also didn't see any real character development instead I thought the protagonist Kazuma became more obnoxious while the others remained unchanged and somewhat irrelevant.

I also find the 10 episode limit somewhat restrictive for a show this popular. They could at least make it 12 or 13 episodes long. Well I hope this changes in the third season.

Overall 6/10
Apr 18, 2017 12:56 PM

Feb 2015
Aqua actually got to be a badass for once? What is this? That really was a cool final battle though.

I think 2nd season was about on par with the 1st one, though I don't think it had as many Explosion scenes, so that's a bummer. :( Hopefully, there'll be a 3rd season made sometime.
MilenninApr 18, 2017 12:59 PM
Apr 22, 2017 8:44 PM

Feb 2008
It started off strong, but ultimately the humor felt flat and repeated jokes were its downfall. Not to mention the tail end of this season was just flat out not good.

6/10.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
May 7, 2017 2:21 PM

May 2015
This anime is to funny . I enjoyed this season way more than season 1... I didn't watch this series sooner because I thought this was just a normal fantasy story, I was obviously mistaken. Season 3 when!?
May 22, 2017 4:27 AM
Mar 2016
I think this a bad episode because hans is funny character and aqua so annoying in this episode my rate 2/5
May 25, 2017 12:47 PM

Sep 2014
So S2 ended with the onsen arc. I didn't expect it to be so long, but I really liked it.
The final battle was awesome. Aqua and especially Wiz were surprisingly amazing!
Kazuma sacrificed himself heroically, but fortunately he was resurrected.
Axis' cult mottos were silly, but powerful. lol Too bad their hot springs aren't special anymore.
It's nice to see all of them made it back home safely. Oh, and Yunyun will finally challenge Megumin. xD

The story didn't end, though, since the demon king has yet to be defeated and there should be a few commanders left. I think the light novels didn't finish yet, so I hope we'll get at least a third season. I can't wait!
May 26, 2017 11:14 PM

Nov 2016
Very enjoyable like the first season was. Not much else to say. 7/10
Jul 4, 2017 8:54 AM

Jun 2016
I NEED A SEASON 3. HOLY CRAP! I'm gonna miss everyone's shenanigans in this show. Ugh. ;-;

8/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 14, 2017 4:48 AM

Apr 2015
Hoped they would stay in tongue-in-cheek mode and then I could have scored this above s1, but alas

So same strengths and same weaknesses to s1, but too much Darkness this time around, so minus 0.1 it is, 6/10
Aug 11, 2017 6:05 PM

Sep 2014
Wow after loving the first season I binged the entire second season today. Its just a joy to watch, visuals, music, story and characters are all very nice. Nothing is offputting, nothing is overdone.

I also think Kazuma is a really great MC. I dont know if he is the best, but one of the best for sure. Despite the girls kazuma was probably 50% of the reason why this anime is so good - he just acts like a slightly perverted man. Also I like how he interacts with the side characters, like the random guys from the guild.

I could spent my days happily watching Konosuba. I really really hope we will get a third season, LN in this kind of setting dont do it for me.

Im not giving Konosuba 1 and 2 scores over 8 because I think they are reserved for more depth story, but everything here is really well done. Also while obviously its episodical, things are not forgotten. Like the succubus all the man go to, little things like these make or brake anime for me.
Comander-07Aug 11, 2017 6:17 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 13, 2017 4:10 AM

Jul 2012
I love how animation was kicked up a notch for both season finales. It was so entertaining.

I'm gonna miss all the characters. I had a blast watching KonoSuba :D
Hopefully the recent anime announcement will be revealed as a season 3 soon!
Aug 13, 2017 6:37 AM
Jun 2014
Really entertaining series. Although i do think they took away much of the charm when they made Aqua into a terminator. She's dumb, overconfident and at least almost always failing spells would add much to the comedy.

Kazuma has literally no development whatsoever. They made Aqua into a terminator, but Kazuma hasn't had any development at all and is just as useless as ever. Why he gets so much recognition is truly beyond me. The only thing that makes him a good protagonist is his personality.
Aug 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Jun 2008
Stormen said:
Really entertaining series. Although i do think they took away much of the charm when they made Aqua into a terminator. She's dumb, overconfident and at least almost always failing spells would add much to the comedy.

Kazuma has literally no development whatsoever. They made Aqua into a terminator, but Kazuma hasn't had any development at all and is just as useless as ever. Why he gets so much recognition is truly beyond me. The only thing that makes him a good protagonist is his personality.

Actually, Aqua needs a whole lot of faith and her preferred enemies to be able to "become a terminator". Frogs will still shrug off her god-blows and proceed to eat her all the same.
Aug 26, 2017 9:27 AM

Jun 2017
The Animation and Sound effects really astonish me again and again. You'd never expect such a good quality in effects from an Anime with that art style.

But man.. Aquas followers are weird AF.

Gonna write a Review about it.

Aug 27, 2017 6:00 AM

Mar 2015
I expected an improvement considering how popular the fisrt season was but i got the opposite. The art was really terrible in my opinion and the comedy not as good as the first season but as a fan of the light novels you cant but enjoy it with this great voice acting
Sep 7, 2017 1:57 PM
May 2017
Well, it's over. I enjoyed the ride. It's too bad Konosuba has the same likelihood of getting a third season as Spice and Wolf. Oh, well. It was good while it lasted.
Sep 9, 2017 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
I was Rooting For Aqua... When She was Powering up The visual animation was so Awesome there... her voice was Great!. It is good... I laugh a lot for this anime... 9/10 Came For laugh and away from generic cliches, got it.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Sep 23, 2017 5:56 AM
Nov 2014
Needed more vanir. that guy was gold. Other than that, it was mediocre just like the first.
Oct 2, 2017 3:35 PM

May 2016
Very enjoyable anime, Aqua's powers look so promising, cannot wait for the next season!
Oct 8, 2017 11:30 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, what a show! This was a really great season and the finale was pretty well done. This show made me laugh so hard, it was so good! 9/10, I definitely recommend it!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Oct 30, 2017 6:57 AM
Apr 2015
they messed up the characters' faces so badly in this season :(
Life is salty (T - T )
Nov 13, 2017 5:44 AM

Sep 2012
i am shipping for Kazuma & Lalatina
Dec 13, 2017 9:15 AM

Dec 2009
I delayed watching the finale because I didn't want it to end. Now that its over I'm sad to no end.

Give us season 3 goddammit.
Jan 16, 2018 3:47 PM

Mar 2016
Just like in the last episode in season 1. The last episode of season 2 (this ep) is an unexpected full-length action episode with epic powers and lit magic abilities!

Kazuma, Megumin, Aqua, Darkness and everyone else contributed to the victory and just like in season 1, if Wiz wasn't there, it'll be nearly impossible to win the battle!

It's time for them to continue their lifes...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This season is definitely more enjoyable and adventurous than the first one. No wonder why Konosuba's popularity EXPLODE when the second season was airing... 1 year ago
Now that I've completed both Konosuba's season (and OVAs) I can start feeling the hype and hope... FOR SEASON 3 OF KONOSUBA!!!
ShadowkillZJan 16, 2018 3:50 PM
Jan 18, 2018 9:00 PM

Mar 2013
Damn, this season seriously felt shorter than the last even though it had the same amount of episodes. I can't quite exactly point out why I find this season much more enjoyable than the first, but I think it has something to do with the hilarious character interactions being taken up a notch. Hell, I can't even choose who best main girl is anymore since this season really highlighted a ton of good moments for every one of them!

On another note, this is the first anime series I've watched and finished after being on a 2-year hiatus of not watching anime, so I'm proud to say that this made me even want to watch more good anime...

I'm sure that there will be a season 3, so I'm not even really worried about that!
9/10

Jan 20, 2018 12:19 PM

Sep 2017
Wow that fight was unexpected, but man was it gorgeous. The OP playing along side it was pretty epic as well.
Feb 6, 2018 4:30 AM

Apr 2016
This is so overrated..
The animation was shit, the comedy was weak..Using the same old stupid bad jokes all over again makes it even worst... That explosion thing is getting so f***ing old.Ok it was funny in 1st season but for God`s sake think about other things... Definitely a huge disappointment ...
5.5/10

Feb 23, 2018 8:33 AM

Apr 2015
"Our journey has only just beg—"

Well, I can only hope so, considering they still haven't beat the Devil King. Season 3 when?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 28, 2018 11:05 AM

Aug 2017
Cool final fight. I give the same score of the first season. Aqua was much better in this season, Kazuma badass as ever and Megimin is great! Sadly, Darkness is still annoying. The comedy is good in many episodes. 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 4, 2018 2:28 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, this was an amazing last episode. Guess we know where the animation budget went lol :P Hans was a pretty cool character, I wish we got to see more of him (and his seiyuu has such a recognizable voice!), but I suppose his death was not in vain. Kazuma and them running away initially was funny, but then Wiz and everyone else stepping it up with some awesome action at the end :3 Returning back to their original town was nice though and a nice way to wrap up S2 :P

To be honest since I watched this show over such a long time I don't really remember much of the beginning episodes, but I know that I liked a lot of the new characters that were introduced and the arcs were really funny. It's pretty rare that a comedy show reaches the same level in a second season but I think this one did pretty well in being similar with S1 but ramping things up to a next level. I'd say this season was closer to a 8.5 for me, but the last episode was so awesome I'm bumping it up to a 9/10 :D
Mar 5, 2018 8:54 AM

May 2016
I miss will SOGEKIIII!!!! T-T 8/10
Mar 12, 2018 11:09 AM

Jul 2013
I guess it's high time already for people to realize that Konosuba will never have an engaging plot or some impressive 180 character development because it's mainly comedy. The setting is just a backdrop for the comedy so don't expect the characters to change anytime soon because turning it into something serious will just ruin Konosuba's very essence.

I enjoyed this as much as I did with season 1. This season was pretty shit with the animation especially with the inconsistent art but this final episode was visually impressive and animated nicely especially Aqua's final assault. Kazuma is a great MC as usual and Aqua is a pretty great goddess herself despite how crazy her real self is. Seeing her try so hard to protect her followers' source of income was heartwarming to see. It's nice to see that side of her even though the townsfolk were still mad at her lmao. Darkness getting stoned in the middle of the fight was hilarious. The people still can't get over the fact that she's from the Eris cult and Wiz being serious for a time was great sight. It was also interesting to see the direct influence a goddess' followers have on her powers. The Axis church may be extremists but their way of life isn't so bad. Their credo was certainly a nice one. It's very laid-back and not too strict. Overall, this was a great finale to a great season. 9/10 for me just like the first season.

Mar 23, 2018 12:28 PM

Jan 2015
That was a funny ride. I like the second season the same with the first.
I would watch without second thought the third season.
I think I will miss it.
Jan 1, 2019 10:00 PM

Jun 2015
hearing the va for hans was a shock to see in konosuba, normally see him voice badass characters.
fun ride for konosuba, same as the first season basically. 7/10
Jan 12, 2019 8:16 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, Aqua got a badass scene there in the end. Never thought she would be this useful.

Overall almost as good as first season, I missed some good fanservice. Still the comedy more than makes up for it. 10/10
Jan 22, 2019 4:58 AM

Dec 2008
Man 10 episodes is SHORT! Must be hard financing anime these days. Soglad when the first season was gonna get a 2nd. KAzuma still having to put up with a mini harem of useless broads.But...the accuracy is astounding roflolmfao.
Still,Ihadmany laughs,andlook forward to season 3, hopefully for some closure and real progress and questing to get done. RELIGION SUCKS! 7.5/10 ^~^
Feb 19, 2019 5:44 PM
Jan 2019
It's one of the best comedy and adventure series I've seen. I laughed like never, LOL. Each character seemed nice and fun; and the interesting story, since it changed the form of what is said to be in this type of series. Nothing of Power Ups, here you are lucky if you survive in this unjust, cruel, but wonderful world xD. A very funny anime that fulfills the function of entertaining and making you laugh a lot, hahaha. In my case, it was not so predictable, I never knew what was going to happen. I loved it, I hope they produce a third season to follow the crazy adventures of this peculiar group of adventurers :D.
Feb 27, 2019 5:11 PM
Jan 2019
6/10. New side characters and plot are entertaining, but comedy's wearing thin. Another viewer was right by saying the show's becoming less of a parody, and more by the numbers about the jokes. Love kunosuba still though, hope s3 will recapture some of the magic.
killthemasaFeb 27, 2019 5:14 PM
Apr 14, 2019 3:26 PM
May 2015
Where's muh mf season 3
Jun 4, 2019 7:40 PM

Jul 2009
Damn! It's over already!? Wiz was the best! Never mess with the Ice Lich Queen :)

I'm guessing Hans will be meeting Dullahan soon?

There's still OVA, but after that. Going to wait for the movie.

Anyways, I still hope S3 will come after the movie. They can't end it like this!

8/10!
Jun 4, 2019 8:28 PM

Jul 2009
Forgot to add screens!

Jun 9, 2019 8:05 AM

Nov 2010
It was entertaining enough I guess. It just feels like there is no progress towards the goal of defeating the devil king... and we don't even know how many generals are there to defeat. I hope there'll be a season 3 someday.
Nov 12, 2019 5:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I enjoyed this a bit more than the first season. Jokes were sharper and more on point and less Megumi contributed.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 20, 2020 11:46 PM

Jun 2009
kind of a sputter of a final episode but not much you can do about that, its a comedy anime after all.
Feb 14, 2020 6:28 AM

Feb 2019
A fun, action-filled episode.

Wiz angry looks terrifying. The Icy Witch, huh? Damn though, she looked badass and awesome. She shouldn't be a lich at all she doesn't have an ounce of evil in her lol

The animation when Aqua was destroying Hans though... damn. It was amazing. I had never seen Aqua drawn in such high quality. They really poured their effort (and money) into that scene. I was just blown away by the quality there. Aqua is my best girl in Konosuba.

Also, what sort of chants are those? The Axis Church sure is real weird haha but some of it is kinda true, like that one about being old.

I totally did not expect that ending of them being chased out. In the end it was Aqua who destroyed the town's source of income, their own goddess. That was hilarious and sad at the same time lol. Like I expected a happy ending where the people recognise Aqua as their true goddess or something or at least the town rewarding them, but I guess that's way too cliche for Konosuba.

That moment when they met Yunyun in front of the mansion, finally! I was so sad that Yunyun was so alone and kept sending those letters to her "friends". That face Yunyun made when she was denying that she was waiting there everyday is shaking my faith in Aqua-sama. Yunyun's also best girl. Wish we could've seen more of her here.

This second season was strong, stronger than the first one. I enjoyed it more, and the OP was far better too. Loved the animation in the OP and that funny dance, goes really well with the song.

A definite 8/10.

So... Aqua really doesn't wear anything under her skirt, huh?
Mar 14, 2020 1:53 PM

Feb 2017
Hans in his mini-slime form looked so cool and shiny. Really clean visual style for him.

Mar 20, 2020 8:21 PM

Dec 2019
I'ts not the last episode if it doesn't involve some badass fighting xD

Really hoping for s3
                                                         🖤   

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

233 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 17, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2017

174 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 5:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.