Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2017 12:37 PM

Apr 2016
I'm aware of spoilers (and that "big" one), not follow manga and even not watching anime, but wtf is happening ? xD

Its like if in Naruto his parents was alive, it completely change story xD
SwagernatorMar 10, 2017 12:44 PM
Mar 10, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2013
Don't know how to feel about this episode, but there's one thing I do know.. am in love with the real Tama and Nico. Their voices so deep and <3
Mar 10, 2017 12:51 PM

Oct 2016
Mother of trolls, damn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
Cornbread78 said:
Twin Stars, Masamune, and now Fuuka. This has to be the worst broadcast week of anime in a long, long time. All these episodes completely sucked
now that I think about it.. yeah. It's the NTR week lmao.

Anyway, I would hate it if Koyuki loses. In fact, I hate the whole "omg I just realized I like him" and then goes in and ruins a perfectly beautiful relationship like Koyuki and Yuu's
Mar 10, 2017 1:02 PM

Jul 2016
Thanks god...Fukka is

I loved Fuuka in the first half of the anime but now i wanted to see Yuu x Koyuki.
Or why don't both?:o
Mar 10, 2017 1:03 PM

Feb 2016
OK, are you f*cking serious? they actually made the scene of the Truck, but nothing actually happens, then what's the point of even animating that scene?

that aside...

Has Yuu infected AKitsuki with his Stupidity? she DENIED an offer before this, and now she decides to accept one, destroying the entire group that in the first place SHE created, what the hell man?

Now that I think of, the actual culprit here is Koyuki, if weren't of that Attention Whore this would be different, but no, this Adaptation went into the route of "pitiful childhood friend finally gets attention"
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 10, 2017 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
This anime has grown even more frustrating starting from episode 5.Yuu has became more heartless as a 1D (forget him as a 2d character) anime character when he was seduced by that tama. All his mind is now on 'tama', 'tama', 'tama'!! [even he got saved and kissed by fuuka herself]

I am absolutely positivve that the way Yuu was introduced on this anime,I don't think he should expect to get plot twist even if Fuuka got hit by that vehicle, because last 4-5 episode was meant to show how he and tama has strong romantic love! [too bad he even stole fuuka's first kiss and now ignoring her]

removed-userMar 10, 2017 2:11 PM
Mar 10, 2017 1:10 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
ReguIus said:
rsc-pl said:
I knew it. They literally killed this story.

Did you see how Kimi no Iru Machi was butchered? Probably not...

Main story of manga is actually starting AFTER the accident. That's why this anime adaptation sucks as hell
seems like Seo-sensei's manga can't be faithfully adapted... Suzuka came close but never completed the story. It's kinda sad since I like his stuff

Yup, sadly this adaptation doesn't follow Seo's idea. The ending could be worst than what we are expecting.

Mar 10, 2017 1:32 PM

Jul 2015
Tama is such an annoying character... i was hoping truck-kun kills her!
So fuuka broke up with the band because of yuu, well i think we will see how fuuka and yuu are ending up in a relationship. In the end the band will continue (happy ending) hahaha
Mar 10, 2017 1:43 PM

Nov 2013
LOL so i stopped enjoying the anime cause of the retarded death spoilers...

not only the death didnt happen...but the reason it would happen (to pick that thing...why would anyone even notice it falling anyway?)

my god, i hope you're all happy for making people drop or stop enjoying it cause of your spoilers...
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 10, 2017 1:47 PM
Apr 2013
All the comments here makes me laugh from the bottom of my heart.

When
in the manga, everyone hated it and complained about seo kouji stories that were crap etc...Let's be honest, the manga has a lot of flaws. Introducing a second main heroine that is also called fuuka and is in fact the daughter of the man who
is really poorly writing.
In the lastest arc they introduced a character that looked exactly like fuuka but was in fact not fuuka...really crappy story...

And here we have an anime that change that to give us an happy story with the original fuuka that everyone loves and people are still complaining. I like the anime way better than the manga because it corrects mistakes the manga made. I'll take the example of Koyuki who was completely neglected in the manga(and that's an euphemism). Here they finally give koyuki a bit of happiness she completely deserves and they also don't kill fuuka so we'll get to see more of her interesting character. Everything's good right?

And don't worry, she'll end up with the main character. we'll have a bit of drama and she'll come back to the band.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:42 PM
Mar 10, 2017 2:11 PM

Sep 2015
Personally, I want Team Tama. I know Nico and Tama past isnt that good of a past but she still had some sort of relationship and love first over Fuuka.

マーくの生活
Mar 10, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
lol what a joke of an anime
Mar 10, 2017 2:27 PM

Sep 2011
Noooooooooooooooooooo. Definitely no Season 2 for this anime now due to the alternate story changes here.
Just another generic anime. Oh, and Fuuka just became #1 bitch. Top kek.

1/10.
TyrelMar 10, 2017 2:36 PM
Mar 10, 2017 2:31 PM

Feb 2017
I wouldnt be surprised if they kill off another female character

Mar 10, 2017 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
Well it took me like 3 episodes to realize it but this series really is shit especially with the obvious plot armor moment in the episode. I can't help but feel like this show is just capitalizing on the vibe I felt from episode 1: Fuuka is a total bitch. So this and Masamune-kun suffers a major drop in rating from me lol.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 10, 2017 3:28 PM

May 2010
Lol I skipped all the songs.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 10, 2017 3:33 PM

Apr 2016
Why they hate Fuuka so much? In manga
, and now in anime they make her quit the band.. :((

Mar 10, 2017 3:42 PM

May 2012
The trainwreck just keeps on chugging through, gotta enjoy it to the end though.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Mar 10, 2017 3:43 PM
Oct 2015
Well that sucks but as long as they won't screw up yuu and koyuki's relationship and have a cliched ending then i guess I'll be okay with this

I like fuuka but

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:43 PM
Mar 10, 2017 3:43 PM

May 2015
Well, looks like they just went anime-original in this episode. I wonder how they will handle these remaining two episodes now.

Mar 10, 2017 3:47 PM
Mar 2017
I'm really disappointed.
This anime adaption sucks since the beginning ...

I don't know if you guys have the same opinion but I dropped it since episode 1 because I knew it was going to be this bad.

(Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm not a native English speaker :P)
Mar 10, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
It's almost hard to believe this isn't a VN adaptation since it's adapted like another route.
I don't know how a second season would work.
Mar 10, 2017 4:04 PM

Oct 2012
Hmpf... what a stupid trolling with the car accident... if they didn't have balls for that or wanted explore other possibilities, they shouldn't have included it at all... it would be cliche no matter what and this is certainly no Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

Well, and her choice... it was way too obvious since the last time, with two episodes remaining I really wonder how what cliffhanger they want to do in the next episode.. if only.

Really, with nothing happening (I doubt he'll break with Koyuki by this time as it would felt extremely contrieved. well, Kyouki could, in theory break up with him by herself but that would be even worse), exacly what is the message of this series, what are they aiming to tell?
Leaving the group for a while only to come back episode later (which is obvious) seems like pretty bad writing choice in the first place. And we certainly won't be given bad end (although it seems like it so far)...

Sigh.. what was even point of all this? From slice-of-life point I understand those things happen but what makes this story anything close to special that it would deserved to be told? Honestly, I don't know.
Mar 10, 2017 4:07 PM
Jan 2017
I was waiting for a long time to see if
but it seemed that it wouldnt go like in the manga as they were going out before that and this still hasn't happened in anime. But I prefer Aoi over Akitsuki. Are they even going to introduce Aoi if there is a season 2 since

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:44 PM
Mar 10, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2009
Only 12 episodes D: How the hell will that work out? I hope this isn't just promotion for the manga...
Mar 10, 2017 4:21 PM
May 2015
rsc-pl said:
I knew it. They literally killed this story.
KingKatsura said:
This gotta be the least faithful adaptation I ever Seen. How did kouji give this a greenlight??

Did you see how Kimi no Iru Machi was butchered? Probably not...
Atavistic said:
Okay, so if
what did that lead to? Cos while I can kinda see where things will go from here in the show, I don't really understand where
other than down a Koyuki route. Mind you, I don't understand how we're on that here, so....

Main story of manga is actually starting AFTER the accident. That's why this anime adaptation sucks as hell
kimi no iru machi my favorite romance manga of all time.

the anime didn't work because they condensed an incredibly long series that takes place over the span of many years within the characters lives, into a 1 cour series. it wasn't particularly unfaithful, it just cut content & altered the chronology.

fuuka is a reasonably paced adaptation of 30 something chapters from the manga, but with a highly altered plot. i'm not a fan of either approach.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:46 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 4:26 PM
Jul 2013
Well ... I didn't read the manga and for me i clearly saw that the first intention of the
because the anime had a fucking "Drama" tag so for me that was the moment.
Now im more like "is the drama only here because she left the band ? really ??!!".
Sooooooo looking at a lot of comment here i realize that maybe i should better read it because they kinda fucked up

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:48 PM
Mar 10, 2017 4:31 PM

Jul 2009
So here's the thing, I accidentally read in a spoiler

what really was supposed to happen this episode. So when that scene came along I was sincerely hoping not that it wouldn't happen, but that it would be delayed so that I could hear her original song first.

BUT...after hearing it and seeing what route the anime is taking I must say I wish they just went with the original.

Like seriously her leaving them is the most selfish thing ever. she gathered them all and changed their lives by doing it. they devoted so much time for HER dream and then she leaves? This just makes her out to be complete scum.

Also can someone explain to me why i should like Koyuki? Like i seriously don't like her.
Mar 10, 2017 4:49 PM
Sep 2013
I don't quite get these turn of events. Clearly Fuuka was not going to die in the animation but what is up with accepting the solo offer. There are only 2 more episodes left so what is up with this drama they are trying to pull off at the end. Only Seo could pull a rabbit out of his @ss, oh that right... this is a Seo piece.
Mar 10, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2015
Going off course from the manga is usually a bad sign but lets see how this goes
Mar 10, 2017 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
And I finally caught up to this. Ahh the fucking salt is so much despite the fact that I don't read the manga though, but in all seriousness... since I caught up to it, I'll give my two cents on the matter:

Based on the track record for Diomedea, they might pull something pretty bullshity out of their own assholes when they go and take this anime original direction, especially when they do some either retarded endings or they do contradicting ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did a contradicting ending to piss people off considering the last time they did this as far as I am familiar with the sources they adapted would be Akuma no Riddle (KanColle didn't had an actual story to begin with and it was decent imo) with one of the biggest and dumbest asspull I've seen in 2014.

Then again, this show isn't really any better even adapting the actual content of the source material considering the other episodes were total garbage except for Tama and the music to some degree in my eyes, but at least I will experience some laughter, and sorry if this comes off as very rude.
Mar 10, 2017 5:22 PM

Jan 2011
I only just heard about this truck-kun like yesterday from random asshole on the interewebs but i got a laugh out of the scene since nothing came of it not sure why they even bothered to put it in.

everyone freaking out about
and i'm like this bitch is going solo after the last episode?! not sure how they plan on redeeming her after such a selfish act.

besides all the triggering music is still on point and Makoto sis is cute, manfelt like a bunch of his backstory just got cut

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:50 PM
Mar 10, 2017 5:22 PM

Mar 2015
Urghhh does this mean we won't get to see the second Fuuka? >.<
Mar 10, 2017 5:24 PM

Nov 2014
They literally just converted Fuuka (Akitsuki)..

Mar 10, 2017 5:32 PM

Jul 2010
RyuuZy said:
They literally just converted Fuuka (Akitsuki)..

Pretty much... She's just not quite as good looking. (In my opinion...)

So I'm figuring that now Yuu will have to figure out WHY she is choosing to accept the offer to go solo and he will reveal that he has been in love with her all along but was with Koyuki because he felt pressured into it. (Let's face it, how exactly do you turn down someone when it could mean her entire fan base could make your life a living hell?)
Mar 10, 2017 5:41 PM

Apr 2014
Fucking dammit, I was looking forward to

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:52 PM

Mar 10, 2017 5:45 PM
Jan 2017
The love triangle becomes even more complicated with Fuuka's unexpected survival. Sure, we are glad she is alive, but this comes with a catch: the Fallen Moon is breaking apart. I understand her death was a huge point of contention in the manga, so obviously the anime crew attempted to do some damage control but that might be difficult in the long run. As for Fuuka's separation from the group, it might seem hard at first, but we should wait and see how things turn out. Hopefully, it will all end well.
Mar 10, 2017 6:04 PM

Oct 2011
Fuuka how could you why !!!
Mar 10, 2017 6:18 PM
Jun 2016
Sometimes in anime, they purposely change routes form the manga to make it more intersting and/or creative. This is one of those times and I am relieved to live it.
Mar 10, 2017 6:44 PM

Feb 2014
This episode sucked so bad, my biggest issues with this adaptation become more and more relevant the more we get closer to the end, they simply changed too many little but incredibly important parts from the manga and what they've come up with simply doesn't cut it, fuuka in order to get yuu and koyuki together lost a lot of her charm and personality becoming a completely different (and worse imo) character than the manga, she basically reacts to her love for yuu in the exact opposite way and that's too much of a change for me, she just feels wrong.
Yuu will also probably have next to no character development cause they changed the biggest event of the manga and koyuki is literally the only character who reedems this series, she is even better in the anime and I at least root for her because anime koyuki is easily better than anime fuuka
Mar 10, 2017 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
OrangeJP said:
Fucking dammit, I was looking forward to

Hmm! the truck design looks cool and biggy imo.
Look like in anime, wrong driver came onto that truck~

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:54 PM
Mar 10, 2017 7:23 PM

Jul 2014
I heard so many times about "truck-kun" but I never knew the full spoiler so.................I laughed so hard with the comments about this episode xD

And WTF was the author thinking doing "that" in the manga xD
SkyLETVMar 11, 2017 6:40 AM
Mar 10, 2017 8:14 PM

May 2009
Tyrel said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo. Definitely no Season 2 for this anime now due to the alternate story changes here.
Just another generic anime. Oh, and Fuuka just became #1 bitch. Top kek.

1/10.

since Yuu and Fuuka weren't couple like in manga at this point, he wouldn't be devastated by her loss
PipeBoss said:
Yup, sadly this adaptation doesn't follow Seo's idea. The ending could be worst than what we are expecting.

They stopped following it earlier when they put Koyuki as his girlfriend, which never happened in manga. Japan doesn't even care about her since she wasn't even in top 5 in manga's character popularity poll.

RawrbertoMar 12, 2017 12:55 PM
Mar 10, 2017 8:20 PM
Feb 2017
NO MORE FUUKA AOI!!?? HELL NO :))
Mar 10, 2017 8:36 PM

Oct 2015
my meme review, ruined, fuck fuuka, it's getting a 1
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Mar 10, 2017 8:39 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
So it did end up deviating from the manga then? I usually hate that, but now that I've read manga spoilers, maybe it's for the best? I don't really see where they can go from here but to me it looks like the ending could be really bitter sweet, which I would not be a fan of. Things are going south real quick.
Mar 10, 2017 8:52 PM

Aug 2012
Sure mods, moderate the thread now, as if manga readers didn't spoil us weeks ago lol

The alternative of this sounds pretty fucking stupid, so this kinda obviously feels like the right direction for the anime. Not that Fuuka quitting the band isn't bullshit, though. Either way, the script got lost in the weeds trying to halfass what probably never was a good manga to adapt with 1 cour, so it's only natural we get a half-assed adaptation as a result.
Mar 10, 2017 9:10 PM
Apr 2016
She's ALIVE!! ALIVE!!!
Mar 10, 2017 9:13 PM
Mar 2017
Phew, such a relieved. I'm glad dat it turned out "that way" for Fuuka. I must admit, the manga is so emotional, was pretty sad (depressed) about what happened to Fuuka. Im on Koyuki Team. But Im expecting everyone goes their own way without "leaving" the world.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2017

86 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.