Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really nice to see another episode that focuses a lot on Satou. I think she and Tetsuo has an awkward yet amusing chemistry when together alone. Nice to see that she shows a slightly different side of herself too.

That Yuki girl was also amusing this episode.
The way that Tetsuo treats the demi humans like they are ordinary people shows how kind he is.

Mar 4, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2010
Saki learned more about her powers and got a bit closer to sensei which was nice to see, she is working hard.
And she looked good with her hair down and her glasses of.
The scene where she zipped up her vest was funny.
The girls exercising was funny as well, they don't like the heat.
Mar 4, 2017 9:46 AM
Feb 2017
MY GOD Satou is beautiful.
Mar 4, 2017 9:53 AM

Mar 2013
LMFAO duuuude
I SHIP THEM

Mar 4, 2017 10:20 AM

Jan 2015
julianobouken said:
LMFAO duuuude
I SHIP THEM

What the... Should I nominate it as "Expression of the Week" instead? LOL
After all, this is another one "heavy" thing that Takahashi need to bear with especially in front of a demi.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 4, 2017 10:26 AM

Mar 2013
Mascera said:
What the... Should I nominate it as "Expression of the Week" instead?

I totally agree hahaha.
Mar 4, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2015
julianobouken said:
LMFAO duuuude
I SHIP THEM

#AnimeBlushesWorthDyingFor
Mar 4, 2017 10:30 AM

Dec 2014
I alway love when the story focuses on Succubus ensei..great episode as always
Mar 4, 2017 10:36 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Satou-sensei sure had her fun in the beginning. XDDD

Satou-sensei looks great when she lets her hair down, she should do it more often. I'd love to see her dress more casually like Takahasi sensei pointed out. Overall, I really loved the entire conversation between Satou-sensei and Takahashi-sensei about succubi, they had some nice chemistry and it was really enjoyable to watch. That facial reaction by Takahashi sensei was pure gold. XDD

Yuki being embarrassed about her acting and the whole "Curse You" was actually kinda cute. :3

That Machi story though, I found it hilarious when her head appeared at the end, how did I not see that coming? XD
Mar 4, 2017 10:40 AM

Aug 2014
I just happen to have a triangle ruler and protractor on my desk.

But really Satou's the weakest part of this show.
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 4, 2017 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
Satou and Takahashi's discussion about Succubus was awesome development for the two of them. I loved every part of that interaction. Expression of the year from Takahashi as well lol.

Yuuki getting embarrassed from her acting was cute. Wanting to make cold air is a natural thought for a Snow woman I would assume.

I enjoyed Hikari and Yuuki "moment" when they were "arguing" over who was worse in heat, Snow Women or Vampires lol.

Machi running while her head was just there breathing was pretty funny to me. It was just different and I found it hilarious.

Looks like next week will be a Machi focused episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 4, 2017 11:26 AM

Jan 2015
Very funny episode
Mar 4, 2017 11:38 AM

May 2010
Sakie sensei being ero and Takahashi sensei blushing was really nice.

Yuki's acting lmao I love how meme this girl can get
Mar 4, 2017 11:53 AM

Apr 2016
i got nose bleed watching this episode
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Mar 4, 2017 12:06 PM

Dec 2016
Loved this episode, altough it was a bit lacking with Hikari action :(
And I am also dying to know what the deal with kurtz-kun is!!!!

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Mar 4, 2017 12:10 PM

Jun 2015
The chemistry with Satou-sensei and Takahasi was funny. His reaction faces are hilarious. It's nice they have different opinions, but can still get along. Yuki was embarrassed when she was acting sad. Machi's story was amusing.
Mar 4, 2017 12:27 PM

Jul 2016
A very nice episode bas usual. I always knew Kyoko had some serious melons underneath there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

julianobouken said:
LMFAO duuuude
I SHIP THEM

Shall we sail together captain?
damn, the forums these days...
Mar 4, 2017 12:33 PM

Mar 2013
Bygyas said:
A very nice episode bas usual. I always knew Kyoko had some serious melons underneath there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shall we sail together captain?

Aye aye! All aboard sailor!
Mar 4, 2017 1:11 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
And the next episode where Yuki is actually giving Hikari competition. Really love this girl.

Satou getting Takahashi VISIBLY flustered, AH SHIT!
Mar 4, 2017 1:11 PM

Apr 2013
Oh lord. The Sakie/Satou-sensei moments were just amazing this episode. The first half of this episode is any Sakie fan's dream. Loved her "testing" out her succubus powers on Takahashi-sensei and, of course, that "oops" moment at the end topped it all off. All the faces and inner monologues were just classic.
Mar 4, 2017 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
julianobouken said:
LMFAO duuuude
I SHIP THEM

Count me in the ship, mate :v

That expression was pure gold. So was the scene who preluded that face.

Satou-sensei is indeed best girl.

Is incredible how Yuki has improved from being a loner to her goofy behaviour this episode.
Mar 4, 2017 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
More development for Satou-sensei. Yay

Yuki and her "'ONOREEEE' no juutsu".

Yuki and her backroom dealings with Satou-sensei

Wow, Machi, nice melons u got there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 4, 2017 3:03 PM

Dec 2016
Damn, she's sexy! that was really funny. Sensei is good at holding back around her.

We have seen Yuki her cold powers in the earlier episode when those 2 girls were making fun of her but in general she has a great teacher and friends to be around with so she would be in pretty high spirit majority of the time.

That trading scene between Satou and Yuki was pretty fun, they tried to make it look as suspicious as they could.
Mar 4, 2017 3:05 PM

Apr 2016
It is a bit sad seeing how Satou sensei has to live alone in the woods with only beer and her teddy to keep her company. I really do hope she gets together with Ironman sensei before the anime is over, though I doubt it.
Man, I have to stop falling in love with fictitious high school girls'...moms!
Mar 4, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2014
Nobody is going to say anything about those gorgeous "Shiba Shortbreads" then? Ok, fine,..
LaionidasMar 5, 2017 12:03 AM
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 4, 2017 3:48 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Ahhhhhh Satou-sensei, you're so sexy! I hope they continue to focus on her some more.

Other than that, another cute episode.
Mar 4, 2017 4:05 PM

Oct 2016
Very nice episode that focuses on our Succubus Satou-sensei!

I hope she gets more scene time since her problem hasn't been really resolved.
iLyaMar 4, 2017 4:19 PM

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Mar 4, 2017 4:33 PM
Mar 4, 2017 5:19 PM

May 2015
I swear, I love this show so much.... I loved this episode! All the facial expressions were just too funny to watch XD.

Mar 4, 2017 5:38 PM

Oct 2013
Takahashi has great self control, though he almost lost it at the sight of Satou's zipper breast incident. I ship them too, but feel a little bad for Machi.
Mar 4, 2017 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
Satou is so lewd! The chalk! The triangle! The protractor! Oh my gawd I lost it there.... XD

Dammit Takahashi's face was priceless! Lookit how hard he was holding back from pouncing on Satou there, looked like he was holding in a huge dump, hahhahaaha!

Satou and Yuuki's under-the-table transactions were amusing, and it was a great segway to Yuuki's interview there.

Oh yeah, the ALS Bucket Challenge, now officially dubbed by Hikari as the "Curse You!". Her naming sense is on POINT!
This episode was golden in how it allowed all four girls to shine both individually and together.

Next episode I see is the latest translated manga portion. Looking forward to how they animate Takahashi's college buddy there.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 4, 2017 9:39 PM

Nov 2012
Sekushi S U C C Y

Why cant we see Machi sweat stained shirt!!
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 4, 2017 9:42 PM

Jan 2013
Great first half. Want to see more romance, don't think that will happen though.
Mar 4, 2017 10:51 PM

Mar 2016
Great episode this week :D Satou sensei being educated with triangle ruler, protractor and chalk. Hahahah. Takanashi's facial expressions were gold xD I ship them so much ^^
Yuki being embarrassed was cute haha. She has changed so much since the first episode. My fav of the demi girls :D
RyunuosukeMar 4, 2017 10:55 PM

Mar 4, 2017 11:12 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I really hope that one day Satou-sensei confesses to Takahashi-sensei >.< She was too hot and cute in this one
Mar 4, 2017 11:31 PM

Oct 2016
that manga swap between Satou sensei and Yuki-chan tho
Sneaky.
Mar 5, 2017 1:05 AM

Jul 2013
Dayum Satou sensei is horny af
Mar 5, 2017 1:25 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode this week, primarily because of the extensive focus on Satou-sensei at the start. That being said, the stuff with Yuki and the others in the second half was also pretty enjoyable as well.
Mar 5, 2017 2:34 AM

Jul 2014
I salute this man, the amount of fcking control he has over his d*ck is something else.
Mar 5, 2017 2:44 AM

Jun 2013
man that was fun and it is getting hotter here in my country so the struggle is real
Mar 5, 2017 2:53 AM

Jun 2008
More Succubus screen time pls.
Mar 5, 2017 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
I would say that the previous episode, is a little less fun, especially in the second part of the narrative; But the episode, has since its the merit of having brought the story forward and not leaving anyone behind, keeping up all the bonds that have been established so far between the various characters. Maybe it's true someone's statement, which says that the issue of Sakie, is not yet closed. It seems that it is almost her, the real protagonist, even if at the beginning of the series, one could speculate that the pivot on which turned the whole story, it was Hikari. Who knows! Maybe we'll find out at the end of the season.
One of the features that makes it stand out again this anime series, are the facial reactions of the characters.

Illyricus said:
julianobouken said:
LMFAO duuuude
I SHIP THEM

Is incredible how Yuki has improved from being a loner to her goofy behaviour this episode.

I do not think it's just a matter of pheromones, the eye wants its part. XD
But it is strange that the zipper of Sakie jacket, did not break as has happened here. X°°D

That's what would Tetsuo...

EDIT: Sorry for the delay. ^_^
terrablu2003Mar 5, 2017 5:37 AM
Mar 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Jul 2014
wow, this episode is so funny and charming....
i really like if they manage to put much screen time to Satou-sensei, she is the best girl besides Machi, and oh yeah i am more going to Satou X Takahashi-sensei because it's a bit more normal since another girls are still too young...
Mar 5, 2017 4:44 AM
Jun 2016
Ahh I absolutely love this show. It's great to see Satou and Yuki get more screen time as Hikari and Machi dominated much of the early part of the series.

Satou looks great when she lets loose and Yuki and Machi were pretty cute in their summer uniforms. I was wondering why Hikari was still wearing long sleeves until her comment about being sunburnt easily.

Yuki trying to act sad was hilariously over the top and even she realised it.

Also, Satake realised the hidden joys of PE class in summer, heh.
Mar 5, 2017 6:46 AM

Jul 2013
terrablu2003 said:
I would say that the previous episode, is a little less fun, especially in the second part of the narrative; But the episode, has since its the merit of having brought the story forward and not leaving anyone behind, keeping up all the bonds that have been established so far between the various characters. Maybe it's true someone's statement, which says that the issue of Sakie, is not yet closed. It seems that it is almost her, the real protagonist, even if at the beginning of the series, one could speculate that the pivot on which turned the whole story, it was Hikari. Who knows! Maybe we'll find out at the end of the season.
One of the features that makes it stand out again this anime series, are the facial reactions of the characters.

Illyricus said:

I do not think it's just a matter of pheromones, the eye wants its part. XD
But it is strange that the zipper of Sakie jacket, did not break as has happened here. X°°D

Maybe the zipper was made of titanium xD
Mar 5, 2017 7:01 AM

Jun 2013
I think this might be my favorite episode yet, even though there was painfully little Hikari.
Mar 5, 2017 9:08 AM

Dec 2014
All aboard the U.S.S. Satou-Takahasi! I nearly died when Takahashi was freaking out about Satou taking her shirt off. How much more can he handle before he breaks? ;)
Mar 5, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2013
Satou and Sensei finally have a more in depth talk about her Succubus abilities. Not too much to talk about here other than Satou becoming closer to Sensei.

Fanservice aside, Satou is gorgeous as hell with or without glasses. Maybe her aphrodisiac is working on me as well? Who knows but I thought she looked really cute when she had her hair down and glasses off. Seeing her genuinely smile more often compared to previous episodes was nice.

3/5- I don't know about you but this episode felt off to me. Maybe it's my current mood (stressed) but I'm not sure if I loved this episode or liked it. I just think that it's a bit too late to have Satou get more character development this late in the series. Not like it's a bad thing but it just felt a little out of place for me.

I did love Sensei's expression during that brief incident. What I loved more is how Yuki and Satou got closer through manga. That was a nice surprise to see them exchange manga like that considering Yuki was trying to hide that side of her from Satou.

Mar 5, 2017 10:26 AM

Mar 2013
Damn I just love humor of the show XD

Satou is pretty lewd with all her talk about being educated with ruler, protractor and what not XD

Machi and her scary story... I seriously didn't saw it coming. I chuckled up when Machi did the thing haha

There are some clever lines in anime-

"Hikari-Why do you wear your vest? Isn't it hot for you?
Machi- Hotter than I'd be w/o it"
Damn lmao

The real horror Hikari and Yuki experienced after looking at Machi's watermelons tho :v

I think Machi suits with Takahashi quite nice. She's adorable and cute. And so I ship them over Satou x Takahashi :D
Mar 5, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
Another great episode, glad that half of it was Satou focused.
She was so cute :3 Glad that she is doing better with Takahashi.

That breast "incident" hahahahaha
When she thought that Takahashi wasn't affected by her hormones...

Best face xD

Gotta love this anime.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.