Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 21, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, we got the focus on the succubus in this show. I like how they are keeping every main girl relevant so it was the teacher's turn.

The amount of storytelling about Satou was definitely interesting. (we even got a glimpse of her powers too!) What I find funny is that she dresses like the antithesis of a succubus. Glad to also see more of Hikari this episode. I can never get enough of her interactions with Tetsuo.

That cheek kiss of Hikari to him was cute as hell. "Ehehehe"!
Jan 21, 2017 8:09 AM

Apr 2010
Another funny episode tho Saito sensei has a lot of trouble getting around like that.
She seems a bit too worried about her condition tho it was nice to see her talk with Machi tho.
Also that conversation with Hikari regarding love was funny, the way she overreacted.
Jan 21, 2017 9:53 AM

Oct 2016
Really fun epsiode xD i enjoy this show so much ^^
Jan 21, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
This is it, the succubus story. I've been waiting for week to see her story. So excited. >_<
Too bad she didn't do an interview with Tetsuo-sensei. I wonder if she can do it some other time.
She seem to be "tense" when near a man. So that's the reason. Well there is no doubt that she is looks hot when she "spread" her wing. :3
Even Tetsuo can't resist it, well pretty much. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 21, 2017 10:17 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Satou sensei is pretty cute, she might be my favorite girl. She has so much emotion. Her commute to work must really suck though.

Vampire chan is getting cuter every episode too.

I sense a love square forming. Or maybe Takahashi can form his own monster girl harem?

Another fun episode.
Jan 21, 2017 10:40 AM

Apr 2014
Hikari is fricking cute, I can't handle it ;-;.

Satou is a nice sensei and a good women. Loved her insecrureness.

This is currently my favourite anime to watch :)
Jan 21, 2017 10:46 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I knew that Satou sensei was gonna fall for Takahashi lol, she's pretty cute too (And sexy)

Kinda hoping that they get together at the end of this since its unlikely that best girl Dulahan will...Hikari was pretty cute in this episode too and I was dying at the sex part xD
Jan 21, 2017 10:50 AM

Jul 2015
"Sex, Sex, Sex"

Dat manly voice, I didn't feel as gay since Sakamoto Desu ga.
Jan 21, 2017 11:01 AM

Jul 2013
With only 3 episodes aired, Satou-sensei looks like best girl. Hikari and Macchi are not bad either, though.
I loved how Takahashi-sensei didn't get scared of the kiss like every other average male lead of another series would have did (understandable, since he's an adult).
It's understandable too the girls fell in love with him, I would also turn gay by Suwabe saying "Sex, Sex, Sex" with that voice.

Poor Yuki-onna girls has problems :(
Jan 21, 2017 11:19 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Nice spotlight on our Succubus sensei, Must suck travelling all that way for work. Takashi keeping his cool after touching her was gold. xD

Hikari was adorable during the 'Romance' interview.

Looks like both Satou and Macchi have fallen for Takashi sensei.
Poor Snow-Girl at the end. :(
Jan 21, 2017 11:31 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The exposition in this anime is absolutely brilliant. That whole first half was filled only with exposition about Satou and how life as a succubus works. Really, really good.

That scene where Hikari kissed Takahashi on his cheek and then...his deadpan, normal reaction to it, amazing.

Takahashi x Satou needs to happen...like immediately.

That last scene was very unsettling, Yuki about to get bullied and emitting cold everywhere :(
Jan 21, 2017 11:35 AM
Jun 2016
Satou sensei - new found respect and sympathy. Taking the first and last train. I bet she went to sleep at like 3 just to wake up an hour later. The struggle. Love her random outbursts though.

Hikari - cuteness level increasing at an alarming rate. Enjoying every bit.

Takashi sensei - them arms and deeeeep voice.

That one guy - "Takashi sensei is so weird...I don't mind it though" lol

Snow-girl - time to get rid of the two pieces of trash in the restroom.

End theme grew on to me already.
Jan 21, 2017 11:56 AM

Dec 2009
SEX.

That "chu~" so cute.
Was a nice episode... Looking forward to fun developments next ep!
GenesisAriaJan 21, 2017 12:59 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 21, 2017 12:03 PM

Jul 2010
Really like this so far and it's so refreshing to have a protagonist that's not a high school student this time because felt like that would ruin the whole mood for this, Takashi sensei is awesome.
Jan 21, 2017 12:10 PM

Mar 2014
Can we all agree that the vampire is actually Karen from Kiniro mosaic????
Jan 21, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
I think the English title is totally wrong they are human but little different, and they have their share of problems dealing with it,
of course it always difficult to be different, some people will not accept you some will be jealous of you, I think this anime it trying
To deal with that aspect of society, it's not another harem anime.

Amazing cute reaction from Hikari, I just love vampire chan

AlhakamJan 21, 2017 12:29 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 12:37 PM
Mar 2016
Ok so Satou sensei is a Succubus so wtf? She prefers to be in Dorky Clothes
Jan 21, 2017 12:39 PM

Aug 2015
Sensei is a pretty fun protagonist surprisingly enough.

That scene where Satou-sensei falls for Takahashi-sensei reminds me of a certain scene from Tanaka-kun.
Jan 21, 2017 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Succubus-sensei reactions > all

Weirdly, even if it was an episode focusing Succubus-sensei, i still have the feeling that vampire-chan stolen it :3
idkdessJan 21, 2017 1:12 PM
Jan 21, 2017 12:58 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
iRCUS said:
Satou sensei - new found respect and sympathy. Taking the first and last train. I bet she went to sleep at like 3 just to wake up an hour later. The struggle. Love her random outbursts though.

Hikari - cuteness level increasing at an alarming rate. Enjoying every bit.

Takashi sensei - them arms and deeeeep voice.

That one guy - "Takashi sensei is so weird...I don't mind it though" lol

Snow-girl - time to get rid of the two pieces of trash in the restroom.

End theme grew on to me already.
THAT was so funny xD
Jan 21, 2017 1:02 PM

Aug 2014
Started great, maintained being great in episode 2 and as of episode 3 its still great
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jan 21, 2017 1:02 PM

Sep 2014
Why the hell did this show turn into sensei's harem. What the fuck.
Jan 21, 2017 1:55 PM

Apr 2015
I really love this series

Neromon said:

LMAOOO
Jan 21, 2017 1:57 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Neromon said:

What harem? I don't see a harem. Eh, whatever. You dropped it anyways so one less person to be confused for no reason.

Seriously, guys. You probably watched too much shitty harem anime to be tainted like that. If you think that this is even close to a harem, your judgement is really clouded.
SmudyJan 21, 2017 2:02 PM
Jan 21, 2017 2:03 PM
Jan 2017
Neromon said:
Because that's what the source material does. "Everybody loves Sensei" is where this has always been headed. It's not even shy about it.

I find the odd duality kind of interesting though. Give an age appropriate self-insert character a harem and it's the worst cliche ever. Give a TEACHER a harem of his own STUDENTS and heck yeah, we're totally down with it. WTF indeed...
Jan 21, 2017 2:06 PM
Aug 2015
I'm actually surprised that this doesn't have harem category... Though, enjoyable ep

~`~
Jan 21, 2017 2:35 PM

Jun 2015
Perfect. Now Tetsuo just need to meet an adult female vampire and ask her the same questions like he did with Hikari, and even better Hikari should be present in the room to see her reaction. That would be priceless lmao.
Jan 21, 2017 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
Heartfelt episode. Sato-sensei is lovely and I felt her discussion on maturity and adulthood was on point.
Burger-MeisterJan 22, 2017 5:23 AM
Jan 21, 2017 2:42 PM

Jun 2015
Some more focus on Satou. It's understandable why she lives so far away. I seriously thought Tetsuo wasn't affected by her, but I was wrong. He's a lady-killer xD Machi asking for advice from Satou was nice. Both of them likes Tetsuo. Hikari's reaction when Tetsuo said sex was hilarious. Kusakabe at the end was sad to see.
Jan 21, 2017 2:56 PM

Oct 2014
Not only there's not yet a proper interaction between Satou-sensei and Takahashi-sensei, they end up making the love war (sort of) open, too soon. (Fortunate Machi is rather thick-headed.)
Sad :(
Well, but since we're here already, I hope they go deep enough to go to serious competition. It's not what I wanted, but at this point, since we all know Yuki Onna will also join the frame, I can only hope that we will see a proper winner. TThough that, too, is like wishing for a miracle. (Anime oh anime...)

Poor Satou thinks too far about love.
I can understand her point, but... for the start all those things are bs.
It's something you develop along the way, all the things she worries about.
(well, she's an amateur about this, after all.)

The delivery is just brilliant, though. :3
Revvie-chanJan 21, 2017 3:01 PM
Jan 21, 2017 3:01 PM

Jul 2015
Yes definitely up there for me for this season. The comedy is fun and cute. Sensei is fantastic. She's adorable trying to avoid people lol
Jan 21, 2017 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
Smudy said:
Neromon said:

What harem? I don't see a harem. Eh, whatever. You dropped it anyways so one less person to be confused for no reason.

Seriously, guys. You probably watched too much shitty harem anime to be tainted like that. If you think that this is even close to a harem, your judgement is really clouded.

I totally agree with you, and I think it's totally normal for students to love their teacher even romantically but what is wrong is when the teacher misuse that love, but it's not the case here
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 4:02 PM

Feb 2015
Succubus best girl, this confirms it.
Jan 21, 2017 4:04 PM

May 2015
Living the life as a succubus looks tough as hell.... I feel sorry for sensei, getting up early and heading back late DX..

Great and funny episode. I absolutely enjoyed it!

Jan 21, 2017 4:35 PM

Apr 2011
Good to see an episode about Satou sensei. Hikari is so funny as ever when they talk about romance and sex.

I really don't mind if its a harem as long as its still good. I ship Satou to Takahashi sensei over the other two because their both adults. And she's pretty attractive too.
Jan 21, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2016
Having to get up at 4am and getting home late to avoid a lot of people, tough life.

Haha that was funny from Takahashi sensei, he managed to hold it in for a bit.

I think next episode will be a really good emotional one.
Jan 21, 2017 5:23 PM

Nov 2011
I can safely say this is my favorite anime of the Winter 2017 season.

First things first, I love, LOVE Takahashi sensei. He is just so freaking cool.
Satou sensei trips, he helps her up and makes a solid impression on her. Only for our viewers to find out she really did have an INTENSE effect on him after they touched. Such an awesome scene. Then he has some one on one time with Hikari, talking aboout Sucking blood and the compariosn to Sexual intercourse..."Sex? Sex *more erotic voice* Sex."I lost it lol. Hikari then kisses him an he is not affected at all he kinda brushes it off and continues on his paper. SO COOL!!!

About the rest of the episode. My god I feel so bad for Satou sensei. She can't live in the vicinity of other men, and she lives out in the freaking sticks all alone. That's so freaking depressing. It was awesome to learn about all downs of being a succubus and for her to overcome the obstacles of being a succubus. She is extremely beautiful. Like this and the ast episode had fan service, but I felt the fanservice in this anime has been more of a "beautful" sense then a "Oh hey here's some tits and ass for you"...sense.

Satou and Machi have a nice chat basically confessing their feelings towards Takahashi sensei though and what they both love about him. "I love his arms" "YES ME TOO!" omg I was freaking done with that. I was wondering why both were looking at his arms in the previous episodes. it makes sense for Machi to like his arms because he can carry her head, but Satou..I guess she's just an arms girl.

The ending was pretty dramatic with Yuki. I like that about this show, that it dhows some real world problems these girls deal with along with being Demi's.

Also the background music is freaking fantastic, especially in this episode. I like the soft guitar rifts they had playing anytime Satou was on screen If kinda gave it a devilish feel to it...but calming if that makes sense.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 21, 2017 5:27 PM

May 2012
Really enjoying this show so far! Sensei is really cool and composed. I like his composed reaction with the succubus teacher and laughed out loud when he actually blushed when she was not around anymore.

And Vampire chan!!! Still so cute and perky. LOL at that Sex Sex Sex.. hahahaha
Jan 21, 2017 5:28 PM

Nov 2009
holy cow is this a good show. Please don't let the snowgirl turn it too melodramatic.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Jan 21, 2017 5:33 PM

Aug 2015
Even if this show straight up becomes a harem, if they just keep it to this level of harem-ness(words?) and keep the same quality of humor, I'd be totally okay with it.
Jan 21, 2017 6:04 PM

Jun 2013
Idc what anyone says (not that I've seen anything that negative), this show is great.
Jan 21, 2017 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
this show is so good lol,i think i almost turned gay for a second hearing Takahashi say Sex.

the struggle for Satou living a normal life is real
Jan 21, 2017 6:20 PM

Dec 2010
So hyped for next episode and getting to see Kusakabe featured <333
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Jan 21, 2017 6:34 PM

Oct 2013
Now we have to wait seven days until we find out about Kusakabe. The ending has me intrigued.

The library conversation and the book titles was funny. Satou-Sensei's finger on the spine of "One Hundred Years of Solitude." Getting up early and coming home late, avoiding physical contact, dressing like a frump, sleeping alone, etc. It must feel like One Hundred Years of Solitude.
Jan 21, 2017 6:39 PM

Sep 2013
Satou is hot but I feel so bad for her. Forcing herself into a life of solitude. That commute to work is pretty awful as well. Hope she is able to find some romance in the future because she is gorgeous as hell and that would be a waste if she's alone forever.

Hikari is the most adorable thing ever. That sex part just killed me. I have it on loop right now as we speak.

4/5- As always an entertaining and comedic episode. We get some character building from Satou and now it looks like we might get to see sensei interview snow woman.

Jan 21, 2017 6:50 PM
Dec 2012
It's been fun reading & watching this series at the same time.

Seems the order is slightly out of place w/ the manga, but I wonder now if they're going to cover a lot of Yuki's troubles coming up.
Jan 21, 2017 7:09 PM

Jun 2013
Not as good as the first two, but still a very good episode!
Jan 21, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2013
I'm loving this season.
So they showed us some of the Satou-san's life, and i actually felt bad for her, it must be hard. Takahashi did an excellent job by hiding his desires xD But she doesn't need to know ;)
What a cute moment when Takanashi kissed Takahashi :3 Damn xD
Oh and Satou is falling for sensei xD can't wait to see more interactions between them.

Best moment :3 #ProtectThisSmile

Thanks for the pic @Stark700.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 21, 2017 7:32 PM

Oct 2016
vampire-chan is always hyper I love that and now it focus on succubus -sensei , didnt know how hard for her for being a succubus but still she can manage .. welp nxt ep will be the snow girl turn maybe it's more interesting than this ep ..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aversa - Jan 7, 2017

190 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.