Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 19, 2016 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like everyone is still practicing hard even Reina who had suffered a bit of depression after seeing Satomi being introduced. At least she feels more relieved now than before. I want to protect that smile!

I still really like Hashimoto for some reason though, probably because he's so straightforward with his work.
Stark700Oct 19, 2016 8:25 AM
Oct 19, 2016 8:18 AM

Nov 2007
The tension built-up from the previous episode is washed away in an instant! Like Kumiko would ever go to Asuka for love advises! She could really do without it as she was about to have a serious talk with her senpai! Kumiko's reaction was priceless, too. ❤

During the practice, the oboe seemed too stiff to Masahiro-sensei and he put Mizore in a situation she had to just listen to what he had to say. Saying it seemed robotic was a bit too much. And then Reina being pointed as an example was a bit awkward for Reina as well.

And Reina said she will ask about Niiyama-sensei to find out her relationship with Taki-sensei.

And then the talk regarding Nozomi took place and it became all serious. And it seems it's Mizore who is the reason Asuka doesn't want Nozomi in the band. Looks like Mizore cannot even stand Nozomi. Yet Nozomi still considers her as a close childhood friend.

Masahiro-sensei is like those people who are always joking around but do have a serious side when it's needed. But he noticed that Reina likes Taki-sensei. And he blurts about Taki-sensei's deceased wife. And he is glad that he is conducting now as if he has finally found something meaningful to move on.

Meanwhile, Reina confirms that Niiyama-sensei is married and there's nothing between her and Taki-sensei. And Kumiko decides not to say anything about Taki-sensei's wife.

Yuuko finally had a talk with Kumiko and it was coming. She tells not to share anything with Natsuki since Natsuki wants Nozomi back, perhaps because she admires Nozomi.

And then Reina asks about Shuuichi when Kumiko showed up in the middle of the night. And Kumiko straightaway nonchalantly rejects it. But Reina said she will remain positive about it when it comes to music, and perhaps she also vaguely meant remaining positive about her chances with Taki-sensei. ❤

Kumiko finds Asuka playing in the middle of a meadow as if an angel descended. KyoAni at its best. Kumiko felt the warm yet lonely atmosphere seeing her senpai playing. We are definitely entering Asuka's story. ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 1: Also, I think the thing I should have added was Kumiko's reaction when Taki-sensei said she would be playing a certain part with Asuka in the upcoming competition. That shows she has improved a lot and Taki-sensei acknowledges her ability.

Edit 2: Shuuichi had only two words in the entire script. Sugei na.

Edit 3: Also, I want to put emphasis on how closely the anime has followed the novel. And I liked it!
shanimebibOct 19, 2016 2:11 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2016 9:16 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty good episode and Kumiko made a few conversations that needed to be made.
The question is what will she do now it's clear that helping Nozomi is harder than she thought it would be and there are other problems as well.
Oct 19, 2016 9:56 AM

Sep 2015
Omg Taki sensei isn't going out with Niiyama *o*
The last scene with Asuka was just beautiful
Oct 19, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2010
shanimebib said:
And he is glad that he is conducting now as if he has finally found something meaningful to move on.
(...)
Kumiko finds Asuka playing in the middle of a meadow as if an angel descended. KyoAni at it's best. Kumiko felt the warm yet lonely atmosphere seeing her senpai. We are definitely entering Asuka's story. <3

I'm glad Taki-sensei is conducting too. It's really sad that his wife died. ToT

The episode's final scene with Asuka playing her euphonium was beautiful. (*o*)

Aversa said:
The question is what will she do now it's clear that helping Nozomi is harder than she thought it would be and there are other problems as well.

Yes, the problem with the brass band's second- and third-years doesn't seem like it will be easily resolved. I wonder what Kumiko's plan is now too.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Oct 19, 2016 10:07 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
An episode full of various character dialogues. Very informative.

Mizore is the reason Asuka doesn't want Nozomi around. I still think, that's only the surface being scratched on here.

Masahiro is a very cool guy, very outspoken and open to others.

Yuuko giving Kumiko a drink after she saw her sneaking was bold xDD I get her reasoning (she knows about Mizore/Nozomi, too)

Reina loves competitions.

Asuka playing the oboe at the end was beautiful. She clearly doesn't take this well, but doesn't show it to others. She can probably vent in her own way of playing music.
Oct 19, 2016 10:14 AM

Jan 2012
3 episodes now and I STILL side 100% with Nozomi. Until we find out, specifically, WHY Yoroizuka despises Nozomi Asuka comes off as nothing more than a heartless, competition driven, bitch. Ditto that other girl too. And Reina's stoic attitude stinks too. And Yoroizuka's reason better be damn good as well, none of this "psychological scars from middle school" garbage, only Nozomi physically abusing her would make this nonsense acceptable. Gah, so frustrating. >:(
Oct 19, 2016 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Everyone is practicing really hard!
Oct 19, 2016 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
Man to still be developing Asuka and Reina is awesome, I love it! Reina still continues to grow on me and if it wasn't for Asuka, Reina would be my favorite character in this anime.

I liked when Reina asked Kumiko is she was with Tsukamato! I felt like that showed how deep there friendship has grown over time.

Asuka wants Nozomi back, which is why she played the piece that she did, but she knows she can't have her back in the band. Nozomi is a quitter, and if I remember correctly she promised Yoroizuka they would win in high school, well she broke that promise and Yoroizuka I feel took that to heart.
Asuka is looking out for the entire band and she is 100% in the right.

I also hope Kumiko just keeps her mouth shut. She knows everything now but it still is not her business. However she'll probably get the word out in the end. =

I liked Kumiko's reaction when Taki said Asuka and Her would play the piece together at the Kansai competition.

Stark700 said:
depression after seeing Satomi being introduced. At least she feels more relieved now than before. I want to protect that smile!

I still really like Hashimoto for some reason though, probably because he's so straightforward with his work.

I agree 1000% with everything you said.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 19, 2016 10:33 AM

Mar 2013
Oh, God... Why couldn't this masterpiece of anime endlessly continue? KyoAny did really damn it good job made with, further so!!!

Well, Kumiko can't her nose out of other's business let out, but this makes her so sympatic - It's nice that in this story a bit detective work involved is - She has now gamblig a methode, how she carefully the certain second-year students together bring can.

And Yuuko: She is (even the other girls) so a beautiful with her open-hair version, and she is also cute if she so cheeky is, but it was also nice, how she with Kumiko spoken has - this gives some extra positive points on her.

Asuka: Dunno what I saying should about her, but one for sure - She is/was so a angel, as she with her euphonium on the hill played has. - Thank you very much also there for your good efforts, KyoAni!!!
Oct 19, 2016 10:38 AM

Sep 2014
The reason Asuka gave for denying Nozomi is not what I would have expected but it's understandable, I still wonder if that's all there is to it.

Kumiko is interested to know how the other girls view competition after her talk with Mizore last episode.The conversations were pretty good, especially the one with Yuuko, it gave some much needed insight to her character and I like her a lot more now.

The audiovisuals are still as good as you'd come to expect from this anime, it's pretty amazing how well it's able to evoke an atmosphere that perfectly fits each episode and each scene. The last one with Asuka was especially fantastic.
Oct 19, 2016 10:46 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again, We had quite a lot of character interactions and information.

So Mizore's solo needs to be more expressive, I kinda like how Hashimoto pointed out that Reina's piece was a good example. Fits very well with Reina's whole mindset of 'Being Special'.
The main purpose of the camp is to discover what kind of music Kitauji wants to play. To develop individuality. Looking forward to see what comes out of this camp.

Taki sensei's wife passed away, Sad. He also isn't dating Niiyama sensei, Good news for Reina. xD It was actually really nice how when Kumiko held Reina's face and looked into her eyes, She immediately managed to get Reina to act. Is this what you call understanding among friends?

So Mizore is the reason that Asuka's been rejecting Nozomi, Sort of understandable. Seems Mizore can't play if Nozomi is in the club. Wonder why?

I love how Kumiko told Yuuko straight to her face "I don't hate you, I just don't like you." XD
It was interesting to see the different perspectives on competitions and what they meant to Yuuko and Reina. Would have loved to know Kumiko's opinion on them as well. Really liked how Reina said she'll stay positive always. :D

That Reina smile and sleeping face. <3 <3 So adorable, How am I supposed to handle all this? Why you do this to me KyoAni? XD

Asuka playing the Eupho in the field felt really graceful yet powerful.
Lelouch0202Oct 19, 2016 10:55 AM
Oct 19, 2016 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
And God, also this...xD

I'm speechless...xD
Oct 19, 2016 11:03 AM

May 2012
Kumiko and her sick ninja skills strike again lol She's too great.

Hashimoto's pretty great too. Looks like he has a big mouth with how easily he spilled out Taki-sensei's secret.

Well, the more I hear about the whole 2nd year student incident, the more I think of how silly it is. I found it especially silly that Yoroizuka is "traumatized" enough by it to actually feel sick from just looking at Nozomi. I dunno, I can't seem to empathize with how she feels.

I'd really like to see how Asuka herself feels about everything, but it seems like we won't be hearing that until way later or even possibly towards the end, maybe. Anyway, I liked that last scene

Oct 19, 2016 11:07 AM

Jan 2016
I have a challenge for you all.....Can you spot the Kumiko?!

Oct 19, 2016 11:07 AM

Jan 2016
With all this drama build up, hopefully we get another explosion of drama like last season during the Trumpet fiasco
Oct 19, 2016 11:09 AM

May 2012
_Hans_ said:

Found her. You gotta squint pretty hard

Oct 19, 2016 11:12 AM

Jan 2016
Olem said:
_Hans_ said:

Damn, you're good! lmao

Oct 19, 2016 11:18 AM

Feb 2016
_Hans_ said:
Olem said:

Damn, you're good! lmao

i couldn't guess her if you didnt point that out D: omg im so blind!!!

joke aside, this episode was beautifully made and we get to know interesting stuff with dialogues, man I so love this Anime :D
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 19, 2016 11:21 AM

Nov 2014
I feel like I'm getting spoiled with this series. the drama and character acting is stellar as always! Kumiko is a proactive MC and Reina drops the truest lines as usual!
Oct 19, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2014
it really feels like ep 1 was the last big Kumiko x Reina moments we're gonna get cause with last ep and even this ep its like its breaking more and more but like i said last time there are other pairs thats starting to show more and more which is nice so in the end even if the Kumiko x Reina dont pull through i wont lie and say that i dont like the series cause all in all this series is still amazing (though i will be sad about it )

anyway great ep alot of things are coming out to the open making things even more interesting looking forward to the next ep
DazeFireOct 19, 2016 11:54 AM
"one step at a time"
Oct 19, 2016 11:56 AM

Jul 2012
A lot (quite) of different perspectives on Nozomi's situation, music competitions and some more simple stuff.
Kumiko will play that part with Asuka again, this time she must succeed and all of them must!
Pretty good interactions between Kumiko and Yuuko, didn't think that she was that smart or rather perceptive (for me her character was mostly the devotion to Kaori-senpai). And Kumiko with such great hiding skills, @_Hans_ it was pretty difficult, but in the end i did find her =/
Oct 19, 2016 11:57 AM

Feb 2015
“Git Gud” - Reina Kousaka (2016)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2016 11:59 AM

Mar 2013
Though, what I don't get it, is that how Rena can't know, that Taki married is. Because if their families really so close are, then must Rena's family to the wedding of Taki invited be, where then she as a little child seen has him there... - But if not in the wedding, then at least at some spontanious visits of them - I mean, that after the wedding he along with his wife the Kousaka-family time-to-time visited have should.

Edit: I wonder me what Kumiko in the 2 1/2 hours made has... Because as you did seen the clock in her room, has she the room at 01:25 AM left, and is in 04:03 AM returned. Because the fresh air, observing the senpai's and talking with Yuuko didn't 2 1/2 hours lasted...xD
Tenryuu1Oct 19, 2016 12:05 PM
Oct 19, 2016 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
I laugh everytime when what's his face says 1 sentence just to vanish again for several episodes, they should have just removed him enitrely

Great episode. Looks like the nozomi situation is much more complicated.

The last scene with asuka playing was beautiful
Oct 19, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2016
I'm proud of you @allenjke Kumiko is expert hider. Well done

Oct 19, 2016 2:04 PM

Nov 2007

I heard it was decided during the character design phase that Reina would be the only one to have it for free. For financial reasons, they decided to keep it at a flat rate with low interest for the other three girls (Kumiko, Hazuki and Midori). Well, apart from the fact that there was a hidden 90% interest on Kumiko's. It was suppose to mature once she entered high school but it didn't for some reason. :P
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2016 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
AWESOME episode. I waited exactly for something like this. Great direction.
Can't wait for more. And I just remembered how much I love Kumiko's VA <3
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 19, 2016 3:25 PM

Sep 2011
animefan8800 said:
3 episodes now and I STILL side 100% with Nozomi. Until we find out, specifically, WHY Yoroizuka despises Nozomi Asuka comes off as nothing more than a heartless, competition driven, bitch. Ditto that other girl too. And Reina's stoic attitude stinks too. And Yoroizuka's reason better be damn good as well, none of this "psychological scars from middle school" garbage, only Nozomi physically abusing her would make this nonsense acceptable. Gah, so frustrating. >:(

What Asuka has to consider is just what will she add to the band. They did fine without her and bring her in WILL upset their only obo so why bother???
Oct 19, 2016 3:33 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. So Yoroizuka doesn't like Nozomi.

Sad that Taki Sensei's wife passed away, but good to see that he is back to teaching & Hashimoto is happy to be given the opportunity to work with him. I really like his energy.

LOL nice hiding spot Kumiko.

Asuka standing in the middle of the field with the sun shining on her was stunning & beautiful.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 19, 2016 3:34 PM

May 2015
More of a calm episode with more background and storytelling. Great, I loved it. I can't wait to see how all of this will play out.

Oct 19, 2016 3:40 PM

Nov 2007
scruffykiwi said:
What Asuka has to consider is just what will she add to the band. They did fine without her and bring her in WILL upset their only obo so why bother???

Exactly. Plus, Asuka tried to stop Nozomi when she wanted to quit. So why should she be responsible or give the decision whether Nozomi gets to be in the band or not? She is also being actually kind to Nozomi because she doesn't want Nozomi to find out that her childhood friend Mizore can't stand her anymore.

I usually don't reply to those who bitch without any good reason or don't get stories but since you responded, I thought I would add to it anyways.

On another note, after seeing the first three episodes, I have a feeling that this season will squeeze in both vol. 2 and 3 in this cour. The last two episodes already covered so much from vol. 2 that it seems that this season will pull curtain to the anime, considering it maintains the pacing and follows the novel as close as it has unlike the previous season.
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2016 3:53 PM

Apr 2016
This was a really good episode, and now I'm feeling better about how this season is going to go. Yoroizuka is interesting enough as a character to finally get me intrigued about the Nozomi drama (just what is the 'trauma,' after all?) and the practice sessions were ace. Something about the direction and animation of this episode struck me as a cut above, even for the high presentation standards of this series.

They also seem to be consciously trying to make Yuuko less insufferable, and they're doing a decent job of it. A little self-awareness goes a long way.
Oct 19, 2016 4:46 PM

Feb 2015
Tenryuu1 said:
And God, also this...xD

I'm speechless...xD

If Reina isn't the cure for Taki-sensei's depression, who is?
Oct 19, 2016 4:58 PM

Nov 2013
The last 2 episodes have completely restored my faith in this adaptation, they've stuck with the source almost beat by beat (pun intended). I really love how much they spend giving the characters the development needed for us to care and not just focus on the drama. I was almost afraid they could neglect other side character's perspectives (Yuuko's for example), but I'm loving this anime more and more, can't wait to see what's to come for the other characters.
Oct 19, 2016 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
"I don't hate you, I just don't like you." - Kumiko Oumae

That was the best line of subtle savagery I've seen in a very long time. Kumiko got all my yes this time around. So I guess now all the Kumiko x Reina shippers got their answer as to why it's so teased and not canon....Reina likes Taki-sensei! I probably noticed it last season but didn't give much attention to it but now seeing it in front of me...why do I feel awkward knowing this fact? Anyways, pretty solid episode.

I'm glad Asuka finally revealed why Nozomi can't join back but now it's a matter of trying to break through to Mizore about her feelings. My theory, she probably hates Nozomi for breaking their promise about making it to nationals together since she quit or something who knows. Also, Taki-sensei's backstory about his wife...feels mate.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 19, 2016 5:25 PM
Jul 2016
Kumiko knows too much, i can feel the pressure on her. She will reveal something in the wrong moment, probably. * Drama intensifies*
Oct 19, 2016 5:56 PM

Sep 2015
Mizore's gonna have to get over her trauma caused by Nozomi's playing before she can stop playing robotically most likely... Man, that's gonna tough.
Oct 19, 2016 5:59 PM

Dec 2014
Loving how they're fleshing out some of the characters more this season.

Asuka is my favorite BTW.
Oct 19, 2016 6:05 PM

Sep 2013
Slow.. The story is so slow.. I actually like the "2nd year conflict thing/Mizore and Nozomi problem" but how long are they going to drag this? In the next episode, Nozomi has to know about Mizore or I'll lose interest if it's going to be another Kumiko eavesdropping ep.

But I still love the episode because it has lots of Reina and Asuka. Those 2 are perfect! Reina is growing on me so much.. it's like she's having a character development every episode.. Usually when she's asked about something related to music, she'll answer it with the "get good and be special thing" but now she adds the privilege of performing in front of many people to her answers.. She reminds me of Kaori Miyazono when it comes to her passion for music. And her looks OMG it's like KyoAni is spending 90% of their budget to Reina's close up scenes. It's too bright that I had to close my eyes lol

For Asuka, she's perfect.. Im still loving her cool and mysterious side. I actually prefer her "dont give a fuck to everything" attitude. I hope she will not change in the next upcoming episodes.. I didn't like Asuka's reason for not allowing Nozomi to rejoin though.... the problem lies within Mizore, whatever her reason is, I think she should get over it herself...I feel bad for Nozomi.

Oh, and I'm expecting a MizorexNozomi yuri after all these drama. Cause Natsuki is with that Ribbon chick.
But the one I'm still looking forward to see the most is Kumiko x Kousaka ship <3 <3 <3
Erika___Oct 19, 2016 6:49 PM
Oct 19, 2016 6:13 PM

Jan 2011
great episode Asuka wasn't as much as a bitch about the whole thing as it been lead on to seem kinda the opposite, and notice me-senpai is actually kind of nice

good to see this training arc allowing more character development between all the 3rd years
Oct 19, 2016 6:55 PM
Oct 2016
For all Kumirei supporters, I'm afraid to say that we finally lost the battle. It is over.
Oct 19, 2016 6:58 PM

Aug 2015
Kumiko is like the worst person to trust with a secret. I wonder how they'll have them reveal the info.
Oct 19, 2016 8:04 PM

Nov 2007
notrem said:
For all Kumirei supporters, I'm afraid to say that we finally lost the battle. It is over.

How do you know that?

While it's true that Shuuichi never had much of a role in the majority of the novel (at least in the beginning), they can still discard him as just a childhood friend with unrequited feelings for Kumiko. The animators had clearly identified that Shuuichi won't play any major role in the story during the planning phase of season 1. But during that time, they also didn't have the green-light that they would be allowed to continue with the story into a sequel. Also, it was until the middle of the planning stage that it became apparent that Shuuichi and Asuka were indeed two protagonists of the novel as the second volume came out. Shuuichi didn't have much role in the first volume and almost halfway into the second volume in the first place as it involved Asuka the most.

As for Reina, she will start to come out of her sheltered personality as time progresses and become easy around others, most notably becoming closer to Hazuki and Midori. The pool visit was her first step. The OP is encouraging it would likely be such.

One thing is for certain is that KyoAni had no concrete knowledge that the novel would have sequels and that affected their decisions while fleshing out the characters and the story. But now, they not only have the sequels in hand, they know that the novel has ended and they know the ending.

So, here is the question. Will KyoAni trust their ability to move away from the source material and become successful (like season 1) or confine themselves to the source material which is highly acclaimed as well? These are entirely two different catches. If they deviate from the source and become successful (which I am sure they are well capable of), it will not only be regarded as an adaptation of a novel but a studio leaving its mark as a capable maker of an entire retelling. Believe me or not, retelling get more chance of recognition in the eyes of critics or judges. However, if they follow the source completely, they will only be proving themselves as good animators which we already know they are and nothing more.

I am absolutely okay if KyoAni decides to make Shuuichi a side character even in this season which might be the last. Because everything else about this anime is absolute treat. And if the decide to let him make a comeback, there is still a lot of opportunity to do that knowing the team involved in the production of the anime. Then again, that would also be some feat seeing how he has been pushed to the sides. Bringing him back into the spotlight again would require solid ground-works and must not feel forced.

So let's not jump the gun and enjoy this wonderful anime.
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2016 8:22 PM

Jan 2012
scruffykiwi said:
animefan8800 said:

Because this is a High School band and she wants to play in it? Good reason enough! If they lose a competition big deal, they'll be good people at least.

shanimebib said:
scruffykiwi said:

Exactly. Plus, Asuka tried to stop Nozomi when she wanted to quit. So why should she be responsible or give the decision whether Nozomi gets to be in the band or not? She is also being actually kind to Nozomi because she doesn't want Nozomi to find out that her childhood friend Mizore can't stand her anymore.

I usually don't reply to those who bitch without any good reason or don't get stories but since you responded, I thought I would add to it anyways.

Nozomi SHOULD be told! Keeping it a secret does no one any good. I do agree she should rejoin regardless of Asuka's opinion but the writers have ruled that out. What don't I get? That's...very insulting actually, but thanks.
Oct 19, 2016 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, this season is full of drama.
Nice revelation 5 years ago is a long time.
Oct 19, 2016 10:21 PM

Jun 2015
notrem said:

I love this anime so much and I think I'll keep loving it regardless but... I'm starting to think you're right. I'm not completely giving up hope, but Taki-sensei is around every corner ;_;

In other news, good episode though. Sadness about Taki's wife. I still love Kumiko's prying and cynical nature XD
Oct 19, 2016 11:14 PM

Nov 2007
drgy55 said:
I love this anime so much and I think I'll keep loving it regardless but... I'm starting to think you're right. I'm not completely giving up hope, but Taki-sensei is around every corner ;_;

Araragi-kun never gives up so you shouldn't either. And thanks for sharing the same sentiment that this anime has so many positives that it deserves more love than waging shipping wars!
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2016 11:43 PM
May 2016
That was a well done episode. So much revelation for now. Felt bad for Taki-sensei about his wife. Love to hear those conversation between the characters.
Oct 20, 2016 1:53 AM

Jan 2008
I still enjoy this series. Sadly, I don't have a favorite character but I do like the male characters especially Shuichi and Taki-sensei. The new teacher is cool as well.

Well, regarding Reina and Kumiko, I highly doubt it's going anywhere. Reina is so in love with Taki-sensei and Kumiko obviously will get together with Shuichi. I don't see a same-sex relationship becoming official here. Reina is starting to grow on me but I honestly can't ship her with anyone. Not even with Taki-sensei.

Did the novels officially end or will there be more? I'm asking because I'm not sure if there will be any resolution for Taki/Reina. The age gap kind of prevents me from shipping them together but who knows what will happen eventually.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Movies

nishant0 - Apr 19

8 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Dec 28, 2016

287 by Prupel1 »»
Apr 20, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2016

117 by Jam15 »»
Apr 13, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2016

113 by Jam15 »»
Apr 10, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2016

217 by ShinigamiGang »»
Apr 1, 7:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.