Forum Settings
Forums

Is their anything wrong with someone who is racist against blacks but...

New
Sep 16, 2016 3:17 AM

Nov 2011
..doesnt actually harm anybody who is black or say bigoted things to them? Like a racist who just avoids blacks and keeps his racism to himself.
Sep 16, 2016 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
Avoiding black people is harmful to black people.
Sep 16, 2016 3:56 AM

Aug 2015
Is that really a racist, or someone who does not like blacks?

As far as racism goes, racism is wrong, so everything after that is wrong.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Sep 16, 2016 4:32 AM

May 2016
You mean like most Christians about gay people?
Sep 16, 2016 4:36 AM

Oct 2010
So is there anything wrong with an act of discrimination that virtually does not exist and is not expressed in any shape or form? I don't know, if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

That of course if we don't count this:
Red_Keys said:
Sep 16, 2016 4:58 AM

Jul 2015
It's not good to hate people for no good reason, but it's better than people who go around hurting black people
Sep 16, 2016 5:12 AM
Sep 16, 2016 5:14 AM

May 2012
MAL getting racist.

Depends on the circumstance, like most things.
Sep 16, 2016 5:45 AM

Mar 2016
Red_Keys said:

And healthy for white people. Your life will be longer, and less stressed.

I guess it not black, just some kind of half-blood [censored to avoid ban]
Sep 16, 2016 5:59 AM

Aug 2013
According to the thought police, yes.
Sep 16, 2016 7:41 AM

Aug 2012
Dunno why you're afraid or hate black people. They're cool tbh. They're not like African Americans here though.
Sep 16, 2016 9:32 AM

May 2015
I don't believe in persecuting people only for what they think. If someone is only racist in their thoughts, fine.

But racism is an ideology built on harming others. So I would be wary about such a person. It's not just that their thought is 'wrong' but their thought will lead to direct harm to others, no matter how they practice it.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Sep 16, 2016 9:39 AM

Mar 2013
No, there is nothing wrong with racism. Even saying "racist" things is fine as long as you aren't violent
Red_Keys said:

Wtf, do whites have a responsibility to support blacks?
Sep 16, 2016 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Wrong? Probably Yes but it should not be illegal or anything
Sep 16, 2016 9:53 AM

Mar 2013
Lolsebca said:
Have you even thought of how it could hurt if someone bullied for being barely alive because he is black saw this even online?
If so, I honestly in every shape of form tell you to shut the fuck up and I think worse but it might could get me banned.

Lol keyboard warrior protecting all the poor helpless black peoples feelings from being hurt
Sep 16, 2016 9:57 AM

Jan 2014
Isn't that how shootings usually start though.
Sep 16, 2016 2:33 PM

Feb 2015
pretty much says it all!
Sep 16, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2015
Red_Keys said:

Basically this, if you avoid them than they cant mug you, how are they supposed to make their living?
Sep 16, 2016 3:07 PM

Feb 2015
u guys are all racist thinking it's racist, fucking niggers!
Sep 16, 2016 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
You mean a racist who keeps to themselves? Nothing wrong with that :L
Sep 16, 2016 5:12 PM

May 2009
There's nothing wrong with that. But there is something wrong with a person who can't seem to use the correct form of there, their and they're.
Sep 16, 2016 5:22 PM

Jul 2009
MAL continues to prove itself as a cespool of ignorant cretins. Great job.

Haha ngl bro I thought she was white at first o_0
Sep 16, 2016 6:53 PM

Mar 2016
Couldn't bother to read on.

There's something wrong with anyone confusing "there" and "their".

Please check your grammar...
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Sep 16, 2016 7:06 PM

Dec 2012
Sorakaa said:
You mean like most Christians about gay people?
Homosexuality is a sin in the Bible. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Not even comparable. I'm not Christian, just a heads up so no one wastes their time with the whole "bitter clinger" speech.

@ Topic - No one's stopping them so long as they don't infringe on anyone else's way of life. I still find it morally reprehensible but I'll reserve my right to call them irrational scumbags and move on.
Sep 16, 2016 9:57 PM

Sep 2016
Yike this is really sad. Anyway. As long as you keep it to yourself then whatever.
MONIKA ONLY
Sep 17, 2016 1:49 AM

Jul 2014
i dont think someone who "dislikes people of color but never actually speaks out about it" exists

you cant be a raging racist your whole life and never tip people off you are one ever, just doesnt work like that, humans are outspoken, it will happen
Sep 17, 2016 2:40 AM

Mar 2014
But how will they buy street weed if they avoid black people?

Hypothetically, this person's fine, no one would ever know the difference so it doesn't effect anyone.
Sep 17, 2016 3:30 AM

May 2015
TsundereHeart said:
If you truly are racist in mentality I doubt your actions will be unaffected. I'm pretty sure a good amount of things you do are unconscious and reflect what you think, regardless of if you want them to or not.

So basically, it would probably be socially acceptable, but it would still probably be morally wrong to some extent.

This, too. I doubt a racist person cannot treat people differently. If you think black people are inferior, you'll automatically treat them worse.

We already discriminate people based on our relationship with them - we even treat our friends differently depending on what kind of friendship we have with them.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Sep 17, 2016 3:40 AM

Jun 2016
The only thing I can say to this topic is sometimes being a mere bystander is just as bad as committing the act. If you feel some kinda way then you should speak up. If not then obviously you don't feel so strongly about it or worse may even agree with those sentiments. I cut ties with a guy once because his sister made a tactless comment to me and he didn't check his sister on that. Now surely its not my place to reprimand someone else's family member because that's how you start problems. But that's where the person should speak up and say "that's not cool" or "that was very rude" or something.
Sep 17, 2016 3:57 AM

Dec 2009
I guess being a reserved racist is ok. I don't see a problem.
Sep 17, 2016 4:07 AM

Apr 2014
I wouldn't say it's ok for yourself as a person. Keeping private thoughts in your own home that aren't true and are biased towards hating certain people is counter productive.

Then you have aspects like black people dating your offspring or family and friends, black people coming into your home to work, or hiring and working in a team with black people. If you'd rather all that be with a white person then your harming black people, and heck even people in general.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Sep 17, 2016 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
Masked_Mantis said:
I wouldn't say it's ok for yourself as a person. Keeping private thoughts in your own home that aren't true and are biased towards hating certain people is counter productive.

Then you have aspects like black people dating your offspring or family and friends, black people coming into your home to work, or hiring and working in a team with black people. If you'd rather all that be with a white person then your harming black people, and heck even people in general.

'black people coming into your home to work'
I have a alarm for that.

'hiring and working in a team with black people.'
I don't play basketball.
Sep 17, 2016 6:47 AM

Aug 2016
Hey, at least he/she is a respecful racist and keeps it to him/herself. No one really wants to hear it and to be honest no one really cares about generic racism at this point.
Sep 17, 2016 6:59 AM

Nov 2014
In response to the selective alt-right crime stats, here are the complete FBI stats.

Intraracial crime is worse than interracial.

CheekyKunt said:
MAL continues to prove itself as a cesspool of ignorant cretins. Great job.

It's sad really, but not surprising since many people here probably rely solely on Internet sources like 4chan and Breitbart to learn about others. All it takes is a mention of "black" or "feminist" to trigger these miserable otaku into fits of rage.
aikaflipSep 18, 2016 6:28 PM
Sep 17, 2016 7:32 AM

Aug 2016
PoruMairu said:
Is that really a racist, or someone who does not like blacks?

Isn't that... like the same thing O.o?

Personaly, I don't hate anyone based on their skins color or anything, I hate them based on how much of a fucktards they are.

Honestly, I don't get racism at all ''Hey look at that dumbass, he's brown he must be a shitty person''. Like... just no.

In fact, I probably don't like more white person than anyone else of any color.
Sep 17, 2016 10:27 AM

Nov 2013
Wanting to avoid an entire group of people regardless of whatever they're like would be stupid, but it shouldn't be a problem if they aren't harming anyone . That would be more of their own internal conflict. I doubt that such a person wouldn't have any type of adverse effect on them though. They are likely to treat them differently to some extent. How much that matters would depend on their position in life.

I can see you

Sep 17, 2016 10:51 AM

Aug 2016
It doesn't really harm anyone, however I would still argue it is stupid.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Sep 18, 2016 5:26 AM

Jun 2016
aikaflip said:
CheekyKunt said:
MAL continues to prove itself as a cesspool of ignorant cretins. Great job.

It's sad really, but not surprising since many people here probably rely solely on Internet sources like 4chan and Breitbart to learn about others. All it takes is a mention of "black" or "feminist" to trigger these miserable otaku into fits of rage.

I take it many people here are shut ins then right???
Sep 18, 2016 5:43 AM

Mar 2008
Well it takes away their chances of making good connections with some black people they wont get to know but that really mostly just effects themselves so from an outside view it's not so bad if they arent bringing it out onto others.
Sep 18, 2016 5:49 AM

Jun 2016
It wouldn't do much harm to others, however the person in question would do tremendous harm to themselves by shutting off significant amounts of people, and that wouldn't only consist of the select demographic they intend to avoid but many more who oppose their foolish views.
Sep 18, 2016 6:01 AM

Feb 2013
If you avoid someone that doesn't make you racist.
I avoid humans on a daily basis, and that doesn't mean I hate them all, it's just that I have no idea how to approach them.
Sep 18, 2016 6:02 AM

Apr 2016
Fun fact:

if you were to replace the population of NYC with only white people and white people committed crimes at the same rate they do now, the murder rate would go down by 91%.

fun fact 2:

there is a common misconception that police are going out an arresting blacks disproportionately, easy enough to dispel.
A: The victimization statistics in which the victim has absolutely no reason to lie and is infact dis-incentivized from lying if they ever want justice, shows a higher black perpetrator rate than black arrests!!
B: there are varying degrees of crime, for example assault which is making someone feel as though they are reasonably threatened has multiple levels. What you find when you look into the data is that the race multiplier is ACTUALLY HIGHER, for worse levels of crime. Aggravated assault/ assault with a weapon finds an even largely disproportionate number than normal assault. So it's not that cops are going out of their way to arrest blacks for spitting on a white guy or pushing a white guy, it's that blacks are the ones committing such heinous crimes the cops have no choice but to arrest them.

Knowing all this not excercising some caution around blacks, is just pure stupidity. You are virtue signaling. It's the shit that got that woman who went to haitii to prove there isn't a rape epidemic raped. Rampant liberal stupidity.

It's also about time blacks started to learn culpability. The majority of the 74%~ are born from wedlock so they have no dad and never learn how to function like a human being. Society and white men can't be their replacement.

More topics from this board

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

29 by MalchikRepaid »»
23 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

44 by Kiryotsu »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

27 by MalchikRepaid »»
56 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

42 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

20 by blueblur »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.