Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Taboo Tattoo
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 22, 2016 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh of course Seigi/Justice would survive. He's the main guy of the show..

I think the highlight of the episode is BB vs. Cal. At least they got rid of the stupid comedy. Cal's too OP, nerf please RIP BB? I just started to like him as well...meh.

Also, Seigi's childhood friend came at the wrong place at the wrong time. That was just terrible timing imo.
Aug 22, 2016 11:29 AM
Feb 2016
So Touko died? ... Hahaha, i knew it but still can't think if this anime will end in an original way or just like the manga... I mean the manga is like in hiatus, dunno what happend there.

Just for the record, i don't like both manga-anime versions. But i was waiting for this episode just to see her died. That's it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 12:13 PM

Jun 2014
Kinda expected Touko to die, one dimmensional seigi obsessed childhood friend ofcourse she would rush back only to be eatern by schrödingers cat, man idk why im still watching this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 12:23 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
''Hey, i see a battlefield with lots of blood and the princess next to Seigi. Nevermind that, SEIGI-KUN''!!

Touko dies and this is how you make it as stupid as it can possibly be. No real grief either, i have a feeling, she'll be an afterthought soon enough xD
Aug 22, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2014
R.I.P. BB, Leo, and Touko. Blood and Leo only lasted for a few episodes, but they were badass characters. But I still don't understand why in the hell Touko was there. Just to get killed, too? All their deaths were kind of abrupt.

Aryabhata believes that she can do a better job at guiding evolution and humanity than nature, and wants to essentially restart the world.

The episode ends with everyone being depressed as fuck, and Professor Wiseman wanting to fulfill BB's wish to eliminate all Tattoos with Seigi and Bluesy.

Wild.

5/5
Aug 22, 2016 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
Leo, BB and Touko were dead! I felt bad for them!
Aug 22, 2016 12:44 PM

Jul 2014
Touko's death was so stupid -_-

I had my doubts but I'm done with this show. Dropped
Aug 22, 2016 12:49 PM

Sep 2015
I laughed at Touko's death scene xd
Now that all characters are dead, Seigi will become a hero of justice !!!! wooooohoooo (Why that princess didn't kill Izzy ?)
Aug 22, 2016 1:07 PM

Nov 2014
I expected all the deaths especially Touko's

The only thing i feel bad about is apparently Izzy has lost her arm :/
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Aug 22, 2016 1:11 PM
May 2016
I this anime would have since `1st episode BB and Touko dying we could have a 10/10 rate anime ...but no let's make the anime worth watching after 9/10 episode with 12 episodes..max..

At the end we still haven't see MC after 8 episode showing some action...

1/5
Aug 22, 2016 1:11 PM
Mar 2016
Oh man, why do they have to kill Touko, I don't care about BB.
Aug 22, 2016 1:20 PM

Jun 2015
BB was the only good character in this anime and he's dead after two episodes? I don't give a shit about Touko but her death heightened the loss

really? really? BB is dead and they have the nerve to zoom in on Touko's breasts?

this is the first decent episode in this trash anime so I loved it I don't expected any more
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 22, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2015
ElKiddoLoco said:
Kinda expected Touko to die, one dimmensional seigi obsessed childhood friend ofcourse she would rush back only to be eatern by schrödingers cat, man idk why im still watching this

I'm watching it because I never drop a show what about you?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 22, 2016 1:30 PM

Jan 2008
Well, his childhood friend died in a stupid way, like any friend in any anime.

But I wonder how he will develop from now on and if they use trricks like "there's a way to revive them" thing that happens in Anime.
Aug 22, 2016 1:43 PM
Mar 2016
Let's hire Jun Maeda to bring BB and Touko back! lol

It's time for Justice-kun to kick his beloved justice out of the window. *nods*
Aug 22, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 2014
lmao I love this shit, everything in this episode was so terribly brilliant it was an absolute joy to watch. Looking forward to the madness to come.
Aug 22, 2016 1:52 PM
May 2009
Touko...are you for real? Just rushing out into the middle of a battlefield
Aug 22, 2016 2:54 PM
Aug 2009
Anyone else get the feeling this might turn into some wierd time travel where seigi is actually BB?
Aug 22, 2016 2:54 PM

Apr 2013
I have no fucking idea what's even going on anymore. The show has an interesting plot but is being executed horribly, at this point I really doubt they can pick it up at all before it's over.
Aug 22, 2016 3:00 PM

Feb 2015
What an utter clusterfuck of an episode, utter garbage. There's no flow to the action scenes and Touko wins the stupid death of the year award. I don't even though why she was there in the first place.

The author seems intent of ruining most of the main cast by either killing them off or making them loose limbs, eyes or just torturing them. All except the MC who not only seems indistructable but also seems indifferent to his best friend dying

The bad guys are ridiculously overpowered and the script is terrible. I can't imagine the source material is any better, thank god we only have a few episodes left.
Aug 22, 2016 3:00 PM

Apr 2012
I liked Taboo Tattoo but the last two episodes were bs :/
Aug 22, 2016 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
So Seigi could do fuck all until he decided he could do something and then proceeded to do fuck all once more until his source ate BB and then he once again still did fuck all.

Also when they introduced BB, I expected him to be really good at fighting but then die and they kind of missed the mark with that. As far as I can remember they put him into 2 fights. One was a throw away fight and the other was the fight in this episode where he was up against a named character, and he still died. Maybe he should have been in a few more fights or possibly survived this one so I could care about him a bit more but right now he was totally throwaway.

Good job on the Touko death though, I actually wasn't expecting that even though her running back to the fight against enemies who have shown they will kill was an absolutely fucking stupid idea.

One final point. When going up against enemies that are proven to be so stupidly over powered, I don't feel any stakes since its obvious the main character wouldn't die but it also made the Americans look absolutely useless and not even a contender in the fight overall. It was a stupidly impossible situation that could have been interesting if the Americans had even a slim hope of a chance
Get your shit straight Brenda
Aug 22, 2016 3:32 PM

Apr 2016
What on earth am I watching???
I hate how the censoring is done with the bite though.
Another gruesome episode and still the MC is useless and just able to acquire extra power by consuming. How convenient.
Izzy losing her left arm makes me sad. I hope she will have that arm replaced (mechanical arm probably?)
Childhood friend died because she was so stubborn not to listen. She could've escape. But why is she there in the first place if she's just doing nothing?
Not happy with this episode but still will follow this one.
footmasterAug 22, 2016 3:35 PM
Aug 22, 2016 3:33 PM

Jul 2013
Can Touko's death be more stupid? Who in her sane mind would throw herself to a battlefield when people lies dead and/or injured. I didn't know if laugh or facepalm at that scene, as I didn't felt any sadness. That was a Parasyte level death at least.

The episode seemed rushed with all the deaths who happened in it. Touko, BB, Leo... I didn't have time to process all of them.
Kinda sad BB died, since he was the bets character of the series, but at least he died defeating his opponent.

Wonder if Seigi will become useful by the next episodes.

Btw, Tom, you only had one job. ONE JOB.
Aug 22, 2016 3:40 PM

Oct 2015
I knew touko would die but i didnt knew when and how but dam that was a STUPID BAD LUCK TIME for her lol didnt she saw the shit that was happening like WTF?? or was she so blind(hungry) for seigi "D" plus BB died too(at least he killed that bitch) not gona miss him honestly cuz every char on this anime is so ridiculous and that Izzy its even worst than seigi "lets just hide behind this rock and shoot her back" lol epic fail...
anyway i dont know why i still watch this but well at least lets see the "past" on next episode o.o hope its interesting.
PS: Censorship over 9000......(just to make ppl buy BDs) dear god .......
iTzKenzoAug 22, 2016 3:47 PM
Aug 22, 2016 3:41 PM
Jun 2014
I should have dropped this shit long ago. Touko's death was even more stupid than Canaria's (the qualidea female mc). Also hate the fucking lesbian loli I was glad when I thought the blind dude had killed her lol, just the good guys die here.
PD: another show got terraformed with censorship-chan
Aug 22, 2016 3:57 PM

May 2015
I gotta admit. It's slowly becoming a chore to watch this show.

Aug 22, 2016 4:07 PM

Apr 2015
This show is giving me the same bad taste as Gangsta did. Killing for the sake of killing. I don't see this anime have a decent ending unless to make some anime original thing as the manga is on hiatus. The writer probably doesn't know anymore how to fix the mess he created.
Aug 22, 2016 4:35 PM
Oct 2013
for a second seigi smiled like a crazy lunatic villain would when BB was asking to be consumed..
Aug 22, 2016 4:50 PM
Sep 2014
That ending went from zero to a hundred real quick...
Aug 22, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2014
Touko is so fucking dumb. So freaking ridiculous, glad she died.
Aug 22, 2016 5:09 PM

Apr 2016
Really feel like this anime had a lot of potential - but really missed the mark this episode.

I didn't even realize Leo was in love with one of the main characters until like two minutes before he died.

I was under the impression Blood was going to come in superpowered and beat the crap out of some people before dying/getting captured - instead he just got the crap beat out of him and then died.

Why was Touko even at this fight? That was quite honestly one of the most ridiculous deaths I've seen in the last while. No reason for her to be at the fight and certainly no reason for her to be dumb enough essentially commit suicide.

Again, I think this anime had a lot of potential but there has been some really poor decisions made with these characters.
Aug 22, 2016 5:11 PM

Dec 2015
Finally!!! I was waiting for the ep to see her die now I can go on about my merry way :)
Aug 22, 2016 5:16 PM
Dec 2014
Well this show succeeded at define fly making the protagonist of the story the weakest most pathetic main character ever literally he just helped by kill cal (she's dead right?) then he freezes over Bb then after he's done he's still a weakling pathetic guy who mind you is the main character and now has 2 of the triggerless tats but no he's not strong at all he sits there with his arms crossed and his childhood friend calls out too him with all these dangerous people around and he does nothing and when she dies he still does nothing ! Is this show Intended to piss off the viewers ? Cus I know the reason for the ratings is cus that's what the show constantly accomplishes time and time again how can you have a main character like that I mean seriously . The most pathetic guy gets spares and looked past time and time again while the other potentially better characters all get killed off . I guess I keep watching to see if this writer has any potential and making a remotely decent comeback after literally seeing the most shit protag of this year
Aug 22, 2016 5:18 PM

Jul 2015
Darkblaz3r said:
I this anime would have since `1st episode BB and Touko dying we could have a 10/10 rate anime ...but no let's make the anime worth watching after 9/10 episode with 12 episodes..max..

At the end we still haven't see MC after 8 episode showing some action...

1/5

Knows how these type of shows goes, he will probably get a special power up in the end that makes him real op.
Aug 22, 2016 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
RIP Tits McGee. Died as she lived: with the camera focused on her ample bosom.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Aug 22, 2016 6:13 PM

Sep 2012
Team Aryabhata all the way.
Aug 22, 2016 6:43 PM

Jun 2014
Niveen_Sleem said:
ElKiddoLoco said:

I'm watching it because I never drop a show what about you?

Same, Well I've dropped like 4 shows but thats because I forgot to keep up with them and at the moment am still not bothered to watch them but idk this anime feels so confusing
Aug 22, 2016 7:25 PM

Dec 2013
Guess anime-onlies now know what manga readers felt when reading that part. Not so glad I got to experience the ridiculousness twice. And it's even made worse because they basically cut out all the character development before this battle was suppose to happen, making even BB's death just a footnote.

The only thing I'm interested in right now is exactly where they will stop this show at.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 22, 2016 7:35 PM

Jun 2013
The distortion they place over nearly all the sound effects sounds like absolute shit...
-Trippwire-Aug 22, 2016 7:40 PM
Aug 22, 2016 7:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i told my friend Touko was waifu of the season and he said "don't get attached to her"..... hes reading the manga.. and yea... i figured it would be something like this T__T
Aug 22, 2016 7:56 PM
Oct 2011
it seems like there are few people who dropped the anime just because they didn't expect what happened.... -.-'

i will give this anime a chance, I am quite excited.
Aug 22, 2016 8:05 PM
Nov 2015
There are so many things wrong with this anime that I can't even type it within 5 minutes. Believe me, I tried, and deleted my comment because it honestly looked more like a review.

1/5
Aug 22, 2016 8:07 PM

Feb 2013
See ya Jiggly Jugs

L-Ryoshi said:
Guess anime-onlies now know what manga readers felt when reading that part. Not so glad I got to experience the ridiculousness twice. And it's even made worse because they basically cut out all the character development before this battle was suppose to happen, making even BB's death just a footnote.

The only thing I'm interested in right now is exactly where they will stop this show at.

Even if they adapted the manga word by word, it wouldn't really make that huge a difference. I'm not really sure what it is they left out that could be considered critical to the overall experience.
Aug 22, 2016 8:11 PM
Feb 2015
I'll give this episode 5/5 just because Touko died. Seriously it's a good riddance and we can even give her the award of dumbest death of the season, maybe even the year of 2016.
Aug 22, 2016 8:40 PM

Feb 2016
Touko was annoying as fuck that i almost glad that she died, yet the stupidest-cliche death i have ever seen lmao, i mean, there is blood everywhere, and she just got an orgasm when she saw Seigi, and BOOM she's gone lol, i'm kinda surprised that she got a Tatto just for nothing, then we have BB, and we have some "answers" of what could be the source
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 22, 2016 8:56 PM

Jan 2015

And there Seigi met his "Source" and do what BB want. I expect that much about BB's death, but Touko too?!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 22, 2016 9:04 PM

Feb 2012
I mean Seigi now would be a great time to actually start doing something you were completely useless.
Aug 22, 2016 10:00 PM
Jan 2013
Touko died , dropped
Aug 22, 2016 10:10 PM

Jan 2014
The best comedy show of the year
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

120 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 1:09 PM

» Does anyone know why this anime has this hate and low ratings

Naveen6662246 - Apr 3

12 by Redetzky »»
Apr 7, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

188 by ryzxgum »»
Mar 3, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

138 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

96 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.