Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 19, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Took half the series but we got the inevitable beach episode..!
I think they made Ako look like a walking billboard of fanservice LOL.

Nishimura getting all the "service" though by the girls...what a lucky bastard. Those fireworks though. Goshouin's swimsuit is so lewd
May 19, 2016 8:00 AM
Mar 2013
Lusian: "I am disgraced."

May 19, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like that PC had a key logger on it when Rucian entered his his access data.
And judging by the cliffhanger his account was hacked the question is how will they be able to fix this.
Also Akane playing with fireworks was funny especially when the teacher grabbed her.
May 19, 2016 8:35 AM
Mar 2013
Ako wonders, "How come these are unprepared (to grill)?"

Master says, "What do you mean?" (It seems she is going to put them onto the grill directly as they are...)

Ako says, "Well, I'll do something."

Schwein wants to help out of curiosity. But Ako refuzes immediately, "We have no time (to waste)."

She is in depression and muttering, "Ako ignored me with disdain..."

Note: Ako is good at cooking IRL. The others aren't.
htsujiMay 19, 2016 9:31 AM
May 19, 2016 9:08 AM
Mar 2013
Aversa said:
Seems like that PC had a key logger on it when Rucian entered his his access data.
And judging by the cliffhanger his account was hacked the question is how will they be able to fix this.

Exactly. You'll see how they chase the password clacker.
May 19, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2012
The beach! Lookin' good girls! XD Especially Ako and Kyoh's big, beautiful tits! XD Rusian my man, you're cryin' over nothin'. FUCK HER ALREADY! XD

Hmmm....Imposter Rusian eh? Will Ako tell the difference? I don't see her having (virtual)sexy time with an imposter, not given this show's tone. XD
May 19, 2016 9:46 AM

Jan 2015
Well at least Ako "can" BBQ-ing, and it's pretty good.
That Rusian scream when he "defiled". LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 19, 2016 10:02 AM

Sep 2015
Swimsuits ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Omg the teacher threw Akane like a trash bag before fireworks

His account has been hacked !
May 19, 2016 10:03 AM

Jul 2014
Ako, Master and Nekohime in those swimsuits tho.... hot af.
Last one Russian's acct got hacked, the bastard that hacked it in Russian's avatar smile was creppy as hell.
May 19, 2016 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
Damn his account got hacked, I know that feel bro.

Also Ako in swimsuit goddamn.
May 19, 2016 10:26 AM

Nov 2011
Can we acknowledge Sensei Swinging Segawa around though? I was in tears when I saw that.

Also...why we're they getting Baths and then instantly back in their bathing suits...it seemed like Filler non-sense but whatever.

That "Rusian" face at the end though, oh boy. Hackers!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 19, 2016 10:34 AM

Dec 2015
How dare that fucking neckbeard noob hacker defile Ako like that >:0. I have been triggered!.

Also wow, he actually confessed, I love how the romance is going in this anime. It's very in your face, not like "Oh its a misunderstanding so now we gotta be emo and avoid each other for 100 episodes only to never kiss at the end". They did the romance right for sure, and it seems they know what the viewers like. All the girls in their bathing suits 20/10!!!!!!!!! I wish there was some MMO hotel like that, it would be so awesome to have a gaming experience like that lol.
May 19, 2016 10:40 AM

Jan 2014
I have been triggered by the episode because my account also got hacked once. I wish that hacker is a grill
I love Math equations and 2D, so deal with it.
May 19, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2012
Oh no, now we got a hacking cyberbully. Leave Ako alone ;_;

May 19, 2016 10:49 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
lel he got hacked

though that happened to me once in WoW too so I know it's nothing to laugh at :s
May 19, 2016 10:57 AM

Apr 2010
You can tell how unrealistic this anime is. 24hrs without internet? As if anyone could live through that.
May 19, 2016 11:02 AM

Nov 2011
I need a gif of Schwein falling asleep on the car. I re-watched that part so many times that I doubt my sanity at this point. Also their teacher completely spinning Schwein was one of the best things ever!

And so with the hax part we embark on a very NTR-like situation. Things will probably get frustrating.
May 19, 2016 11:16 AM

Jul 2015
His account was hacked. How dare could anyone commit such a sin? Burn him at the stake! Overall good episode as always. The fanservice is quite well proportioned. Like it!
antonn said:
You can tell how unrealistic this anime is. 24hrs without internet? As if anyone could live through that.

So true. :D

Melcookie96 said:
I need a gif of Schwein falling asleep on the car. I re-watched that part so many times that I doubt my sanity at this point. Also their teacher completely spinning Schwein was one of the best things ever!

And so with the hax part we embark on a very NTR-like situation. Things will probably get frustrating.

Somehow so many scenes of this anime could be made into a gif. Just shows, how good and random the show really is.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 19, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2012
Melcookie96 said:

I'd be inclined to agree in other shows, but here I really don't think so. The comedic tone and virtual aspect of any possible "cheating" or "stealing" seems to dilute it a great deal. Even if the imposter does successfully trick Ako in-game they can't in real life. Though given the comedic nature of the series I'm thinking Ako's suggestive request near the end is either gonna turn out to be not what we're expecting, or get interrupted before anything happens, or she realizes the fake on her own. It could even wind up being someone they know. Also not expecting this to drag on. Will likely be resolved next week.
May 19, 2016 11:22 AM

May 2015
Beach house and private beach? Must be nice, lol. This beach episode was good. All the girls looked glorious in those swimsuits. Seems like our Rusian got hacked. That really sucks. I know how terrible that shit is.

May 19, 2016 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
Their teachers is so cute. I love how she grabbed Schwein and threw her lol. That fucking hacker at the end better not do anything fucked up
May 19, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2011
Not a bad ep, didn't feel as cliche as it would've appeared from a distance. Felt a tad long but that wasn't a bad thing, I'll say. I caught on kinda late when Rusian's character refreshed. I thought he logged out from cowardice or something. I would say this account hacking would be a mild annoyance but considering how much Ako takes the game seriously it's possible her and Rusian's relationship could be brought to the brink of ruin.

I suspect the suspect will use this info to blackmail Ako/Rusian when they return back to school.
Cause friction between the two though I wonder how far this show can stretch her delusion seeing as she's right beside hi.
Or simply use this to lure Ako somewhere secluded to take "advantage" of her or something.
Unbelievably this serious with it's very limited premise has trumped the majory of anime I'm watching this season (Big order definitely, Asterisk aka Astershit, Hundred...definitely hundred). Hopefully they'll keep fresh with it and don't descend into shitty tropes.
May 19, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2013
I thought the idea of Rusian getting hacked could be interesting but I hope nothing bad happens. This is dangerous territory.

Shout out to the sick firework wrestling.
May 19, 2016 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
First time I've outright hated an episode of this show; I was really hoping we'd avoid something as generic and cliche as this, especially considering how dull the cliches in question actually are. Hopefully the account hacker will spice things up a bit, but I hope that they won't spend too long on it and make it too overly dramatic; with how this show has been so far, I'm expecting that they'll deal with this fairly quickly.

I should have known something like this was coming...
May 19, 2016 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
An enjoyable episode with an intriguing cliff hanger.
I believe whenever the characters say "that's what a normal student would do" etc the anime means that's what a standard romance or harem trope would be.
I like how the anime is self aware of what usually happens in a standard beach episode and pokes fun at it.

In regards to Ako still thinking she's married in real life I secretly ask myself what is wrong with that?
She fell in love with the mc as person, not a character sprite.
The love is now reciprocal so why not just go with it?
Perhaps Ako is right and the others are wrong about this.
Yes ako should be able to differentiate the real world and game, but perhaps changing her perspective of her marriage with Russian is the wrong approach.
If I were Rusian I'd be happy, and if their relationship ever gets "downgraded" to a normal bf/gf relationship I think he'll miss it.

It was funny how the whole event was basically just a cash grab for people to buy things at the hotel. The teacher says perhaps this is getting too real, I think this is foreshadowing the ending of the episode. My guess is that someone hacked into Russians account. Russian had trouble entering his password right? I think someone put a dummy site on the computer that looks exactly like the login for the game. The hacker stole Russian's user and password. Besides the obvious possible identity theft, the danger in regards to the anime is that Ako believes the hacker is Rusian, she may get emotionally taken advantage of or get her feelings hurt. What I really hope doesn't happen is if the hacker tells her to go somewhere in real life and she gets taken advantage of physically.
May 19, 2016 11:39 AM

Nov 2015
Ooh that ending, I hope Ako gets some sense in her head after all.
The beach scene lol, fanservice loaded, Nishimura you lucky bastard.
May 19, 2016 12:00 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
If this doesn't give me the payoff by the end of the anime, i'll be pissed.

That ending is interesting :O He got hacked.
May 19, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2015
The things I would do to the club prez...
May 19, 2016 12:14 PM

Feb 2015
I love this show, love the fanservice in this episode too. Hope the hacking episode doesn't get too dramatic
May 19, 2016 12:17 PM

Aug 2014
>Konami Code Reference

>King Poring LOL

May 19, 2016 12:24 PM

Dec 2014
It's so funny how Nikumura's confession felt through the second time as well.... and woow Did russian account got hacked... !!!!
May 19, 2016 12:29 PM

Dec 2009
Oh gosh, HACKERS. I HATE THEM. T_T One of my game accounts was brought to ruin because of them -cries- Oh the memories... While I hope Ako doesn't get taken advantage of, I'm pretty sure she will for a few seconds before realizing he isn't Rusian, just some hacker... Maybe she'll be traumatized D; But I think it's a good opportunity for her to separate the in game character from the real man.

The long awaited beach episode (LOL. I love how Rusian didnt fumble and not-confess every single time, he does it like a man and Ako just accepts it in her own special way xD
May 19, 2016 12:30 PM
Aug 2012
No NTR please. No NTR please. Hopefully Ako's Yandere kicks in before the NTR show. One whole week of waiting never felt this long....
May 19, 2016 12:36 PM

Dec 2012
One of the better beach episodes I've seen.

I'm really liking this anime but of course the problem lies with the lack of progression in the romance the department.
May 19, 2016 12:47 PM

Jan 2014
Lovely episode as usual.

Rusian just got gangraped by sunblock LOL!! Not mention by peeping.

Funny how Sensei got flared up and all her sentences ended with Nyaa :P

Interesting way to play with the sand to build an armor of Schwein.

And Ako knowing how to cook and making poor Akane depressed, that was gold.

That scene with Ako and Rusian with fireworks was absolutely sweet.

Also if I wasn't completely convinced, now I'm totally positive that LA is based on Ragnarok Online.

I'm entirely suspicious of that ending there. I'm sure it has something to do with Rusian failing to log once. I'm positive (and since this shit happens irl) that some hacker is in there, and/or that this event is full of shit.
May 19, 2016 12:51 PM
May 2016
hate ntr hope it will have a good ending and ako yandere kills the hacker =/
May 19, 2016 12:52 PM

Apr 2011
Great and fun episode. The girls all look great this episode especially Ako and Master. Nekohime sensei needs a better more revealing swimsuit.

I got a bit suspicious when Rusian's log in info went gone, but thinking it was just him putting the password wrong only to know that suspicion is right and a hacker got in.
May 19, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2012
Interesting..... at first I was worried about the posible NTR, but WTF it is in the online game; it would actually be hilarious if some hikikomori is actually hacking other people accounts to steal their online waifus....
May 19, 2016 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
This anime can't get any funnier! Can't count how many times I laughed whether segawa's avatar was made by sand or nishimura's 2nd fail or master's failed attempt at hyping the bbq event or the girl's defiling him lol.But master still sure does know how to build the hype sometimes lol . And damn it those swimsuits and hotel . I'd like a hotel collabrating with my favorite game. Damn , nishimura got hacked. Hang in there ako lol.

Also want to thank Nishimura for saying this

Shishou_23May 19, 2016 1:17 PM
May 19, 2016 1:55 PM

Mar 2013
Nishimura has turned into the Rance in the end.
May 19, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2016
This isn't the first time Ako has asked for cybersex.

oh goodness, is the whole next episode about cybersex?

real Rusian please don't stop fake Rusian (shwein or the prez)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *puts on my robe and wizard hat*
May 19, 2016 1:58 PM

Apr 2015
Hacking detected! @_@
Credits: @Fanatique1337
May 19, 2016 2:08 PM

Dec 2013
kofmaster said:
>Konami Code Reference

>King Poring LOL

Lmao Ragnarok. Damn I missed that game
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
May 19, 2016 2:19 PM

Feb 2015

when i saw her in the swimsuit, i was expecting to see something good but..
this is ma reaction after i saw her in swimsuit

what a let down LOL
overall it was a really sweet episode. i enjoy it too. it was fun. but unfortunately Ako is still the same. and i saw all of that coming because that was what obviously going to happen xD talking about ako here......xD

and DAT ending really makes me interested ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh wait! that's just a game...just a game...just a....or maybe possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) XD joke aside, i like this episode and looking foward for the next episode. i wish Segawa has someone she likes (not the same person/same guy. i mean the MC) and that would make double couple. i think that would be very sweet x3

and btw, that firework scene, it reminded me of K-on in the first season, the fire work scene. man, that brings back many feelings :)

May 19, 2016 2:31 PM

Apr 2014
Beach episode banzai! And banzai the opai!
That relog at the end seem like Rusian just got hack or something.
Wonder what is that evil smile is about, since Rusian is not that kind of person.
May 19, 2016 2:39 PM

Jun 2014
ohnnooooo Russian got hacked :(...

Lets hope all ends well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2015
Why would this turn NTR. This anime is too light-hearted to turn NTR -_-
Anyway Schew falling asleep on the car was funny. That's just like me. Keeps bumping on the car window... However I learned to just eventually lean on it which makes sleeping even better.
And the Wrestling lol.

Also that peeping. I thought Ako was in shock but she just wanted to stare lol.
I knew something was up when he 'typed is password wrong." Definitely a form-grabbing keylogger, now he got hacked!
A scene like that is too noticeable. Shows don't normally put unnecessary detail unless important to the plot. So when something as trivial(normally) as entering password wrong is explicitly mentioned, you know something is up.

Though at first I thought someone changed his PW. But when he got in, I had to throw that theory away.
May 19, 2016 2:58 PM

Dec 2014
When Rusian couldn't log in I immediately thought of this old video

May 19, 2016 3:05 PM

Sep 2015
Lol'd so hard when Segawa was playing with the fireworks and then the teacher threw her across the beach.

And Ako's reaction to walking in on Rusian. "Just a little longer! It was getting to the good part!" hahaha.

Kinda apprehensive with how long they're going to keep up the charade of Ako not being able to distinguish between her relationships online and in real life. If it takes all the way to the end of the season to realise what Rusian means, I'm gonna be somewhat disappointed.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 19, 2016 3:13 PM
Oct 2014
With all this talk about a hacker jerk using Rusian's account and a harsh outcome for Ako, I actually presume it not being actually that.

Judging this from the atmosphere and flow of the series, it could actually just be the works of the two girls, Akane and Kyou (or the teacher) with the help of their "items" to teach Ako the difference between game and reality to help Hideki.

But that is only a guess.
bkim999May 19, 2016 3:17 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

120 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 6, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

331 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 2, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

179 by RGreatDanton »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

142 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.