Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jan 2, 2016 12:26 AM
May 2012
There goes my shit.
Fuck shit shit.
Fuck that dude.....but I am pretty sure that he is not human? Fucker came outta nowhere with that lame ass hair.
Jan 3, 2016 12:57 AM

Feb 2010
I'm probably forgetting something but can someone explain how Hiyori can forget about Yato and Yukine so easily when I'm assuming her soul still leaves her body and she has a connection to the Far Shore?

Yato hasn't completed her wish yet so she's still a half phantom and therefore falls asleep without realsing... right? I figured that would make her remember.

Well, obviously not xD

Fujisaki can join Izanami in the Underworld for all I care. Don't take advantage of people when they're suffering man -_-
Jan 3, 2016 2:21 AM

Feb 2015
Darkhawk220 said:
I'm probably forgetting something but can someone explain how Hiyori can forget about Yato and Yukine so easily when I'm assuming her soul still leaves her body and she has a connection to the Far Shore?

Yato hasn't completed her wish yet so she's still a half phantom and therefore falls asleep without realsing... right? I figured that would make her remember.

Well, obviously not xD

Hiyori obviously knew/remembered about being a half-phantom and everything about the Far Shore. She also remembered Bishamon and other famous Gods, just like other humans.

The reason why she can't remember Yato is because he's such an unknown God. To put it this way, the more followers you know, the more power you have and the more people remember you. Some Gods like Bishamon or Tenjin have it easy, being born as the God of War and God of Learning respectively. But Yato struggles making his own path by being a "Delivery God". There's no reason for humans to remember Yato so there's basically no reason for him to exist. So, for instance, Hiyori remembers Tenjin because he's the God she goes to pray to when she has an exam. But why would she remember Yato as a God? What role is that deity fulfilling in her day to day life? None.

Regalias are even more forgettable which is why she forgot about Yukine too (and also why that girl kept forgetting about Suzuha after every summer). Yukine was training with Kazuma in Takamagahara and, since he's also a newbie, he didn't know that time is different in Heaven, so he was probably gone for a month when he thought it had only been a few days.
Noragami reading/watching order: http://blessedyuki.tumblr.com/noragami-guide

"2016 will be the year of Sanji" - Eiichiro Oda
Jan 6, 2016 4:16 AM
Dec 2014
boooo
fuck that guy. :/
Jan 7, 2016 4:25 PM

May 2015
Nora should have been left with Izanami... Also Yato come back!
Jan 8, 2016 8:30 PM

Jul 2015
No, no, no... NOOOO!!! You little fuck face prick! That was Yato's kiss!!! I will find you, and I will kill you as slow as I possibly can!

Yukine had better remind Hiori soon!
Jan 16, 2016 9:48 PM

Apr 2013
Not cool bruh. Not cool.

All I'm gonna say because it looks like everyone else is getting fired up for me.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 20, 2016 3:51 PM

May 2012
Didn't really expect that ending, but that sure was an interesting episode! Let's see what's next.
Jan 27, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2013
I suddenly feel much close to you Yato-god ... lmao.
Hiyori forgetting Yato and Yukine ... and the guy kissing Hiyori suddenly like that :/
Jan 27, 2016 6:33 PM

Feb 2014
AHUHUAhuaHuaUHaHUhuauha

Gate -> Rape
Dungeon ni -> Free violence fanservice against a little girl

Now Noragami with NTR..!

AaUHaHUhuahuaHU what is happening god to these 'famous' animes nowadays..?
TechOtakuMar 2, 2016 6:59 AM
Feb 4, 2016 8:49 PM

Jun 2011
Aww, I bet the underworld can get pretty lonely. Can I just say that I was super hyped when Yato met Izanami in her Hiyori disguise?? We never get that much fluff from them so I was like oh okie *O* No kiss, but it's alright because it wasn't really her... and then out of nowhere, "Gee this girl is crying and stunned at something. I could ask her what's wrong, but nah. YOLO" This pretty boy. He ain't human (¬_¬)

Loved the intermission with Ebisu and Yato as well. Nora actually came in handy with her background knowledge, and we learned that shinki can transform into other weapons while in weapon form (for other gods/owners).. still don't like her.
-Vaisravana-Feb 4, 2016 8:52 PM
Feb 13, 2016 2:53 AM

Dec 2010
Darn, that ending.

Lupe said:
darn you trash nobody kisses my Hiyori other than Yato.
phoenixalia said:

DeeIsMe said:
I can already tell that this new dude is a potential Best Boy.

Best boy indeed. Best boy for PUNCHING. And I mean PUNCH HIS GUTS OUT.
Aoi_Shinigami said:
Tokoya said:

How dare this new fucking pretty boy looking ass cunt take advantage of the ripples in THE FUCKING OTP....That guy needs to die, not having any of this bullshit

He needs to be decapitated by Yato along with Nora...

leasedeb said:
even deatth is nnnot ennough for this bboy
I read "Death Note. Still relevant though
Mar 1, 2016 9:56 PM
Jul 2008
nyone else think the new guy kissing hiyori was creepy? i mean he kept blushing everytime hiyori was distressed! She was crying and that made him kiss her! that's twisted!
Mar 19, 2016 7:46 PM

Jun 2014
WOW WOAH HEY THERE BUDDY. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!
You don't take advantage of a girl like that! That's sexual assault right there. and not like the "cutesy anime" version. The kind you get arrested for.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 27, 2016 6:52 AM
Mar 2016
In the end that guy really freaked me out🙅😤😠
Mar 27, 2016 7:32 AM
Mar 2016
Really feel bad for yato😭
Apr 20, 2016 11:25 AM

Aug 2015
What happened?! Nah, Yato why aren't you with Yukine and Hiyori? Why she cannot remember you? And also I feel very sorry for Izanami. Founding friedns may be difficult... She is Ebisus mother? O, and and I do not know why but I feel like Nora and Yato are sibligs... Maybe I am wrong...

The scariest think I have seen In this episode!
Apr 21, 2016 5:37 PM
Oct 2013
the last 2 episodes pacing feels weird,also this episode was weird because it mixed the fight scenes with the theme park i don't like it
May 3, 2016 8:43 AM

Jul 2013
I feel bad for Yato dude.. he's been forced to kill people and now he's down there in that underworld to rescue some god who wants to control phantoms and Hiyori's forgotten about him and now she's found a boyfriend. Ever since I did not see Yato and Hiyori as a couple because it just won't work but I can't shake off this awful feeling that he's just got ntr'ed by some random dude. Whatever I still go for Yato X Bishamon. Especially now that Ebisu said that Yato's formally a "war god".
May 13, 2016 9:59 PM

Jun 2013
I feel sorry for Yato this episode. Stuck inside the underworld while being forced to complete one last job with Nora.

His interaction with Ebisu is hilarious. So both of them sees Izanami differently. In Yato's case, she takes the appearance of Hiyori, while in Ebisu's case he sees her as an old lady who runs a certain food shop. I thought Ebisu will abandon Yato, but it turns out he's just pretending to accept Izanami's favor.

Yukine is growing up greatly. Kazuma is so adorable, as always.

Hiyori, on the other hand, knows that she forgets "someone" really important to her, but this Fujisaki guy just takes advantage of her! I just want to punch this dude on his face. Yato will go berserk as soon as he finds out that this dude kissed Hiyori.
Jun 2, 2016 9:42 AM

Apr 2011
That homewrecker needs to die -.-

UGH! Go away! She is Yato's, not yours -.-

Jul 12, 2016 5:39 PM

Jan 2016
To the underworld shall we?! xD ..Hiyori.. u are forgeting!! Twisting nipples its really sad to see it happening... ;_; first kiss stolen!.. aww was woting for it too be Yato.. well lets get out the underworld first xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 15, 2016 10:16 PM

Dec 2012
Damn. If Izanami just showed us the future body of Hiyori, Yato better hit it.

Damn Hora. She was with Ebisu, too.

Holy shit! Comments are on fire! There's a witch hunt happening now. Fucking NTR's will change a person.

WTF is wrong with this guy? You don't kiss people you just officially met a few hours ago. WTF is you with you? She clearly didn't have a come and kiss me face you idiot. Jokes on you guy. Yato was already up inside that first.
RobJul 15, 2016 10:45 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 31, 2016 7:21 PM

Jan 2015
This episode was super WTF. Ebisu calling Izanami mother (?) and that random kiss at the end (??) why, why, why?

Poor Yato, he's the only one suffering right now. And fuck Nora pls, how many gods does she serve?
Aug 25, 2016 3:09 PM

Jun 2016
I dont know why but I am not angry at that boy :d
It is still shocking to see Hiyori forget about Yato, though.
Nov 6, 2016 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
Dafuq is this NTR BS!!!!!! >:(!!!!!!!!
Nov 16, 2016 3:18 AM

Jun 2016
Yato being badass again <3
Jan 11, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2016
this episode was so bad really, ooohh god why the f... did he kiss her, if this is not turning around i'm gonna get pissed.......
Feb 18, 2017 11:39 AM
Aug 2014
The "Queen of the Underworld" wasn't very royal this episode nor very impressive after Nora talked her up. And the underworld itself seemed more like a dark cave with the occasional phantom.
Feb 18, 2017 10:07 PM
Feb 2017
nora sure is functional... XD
Apr 13, 2017 9:50 AM

May 2016
That bastard damn it Where are you Yato your gal is being kissed.
Jun 19, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2013
DID THIS NIGGUHHHHHHHHH JUST STEP OUTTA LINES??!?!?!?!?!!!!

You BETCH D:< Who you think you is???? Just because you got a pretty face don't mean you can up and steal people's first kisses!!!!!!!!!! D:<

I hope Hiyori bought those 3 keychains anyways even doe she can't remember rn >.<
Jul 4, 2017 6:13 AM

Dec 2016
I feel sorry for both Yato and Hiyori :(
Yato for seeing someone from the underworld with Hiyori's appearance and playing with his feelings, and for Hiyori having a sudden amnesia about Yato and Yukine :/ That's sad.

Eekkk!! Just watching all those centipets walking in that fake Hiyori is just scary *runs way* and that creepy angry face of hers too D:

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 30, 2017 7:41 PM
Dec 2012
Thanks to the retard on secong page who spoiled who father is.
Fucking asshole landofthekwt
Aug 13, 2017 3:56 PM

Aug 2014
how dare that guy kiss Hiyori?! What was he thinking? He even was on a date with different girl ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 20, 2017 2:03 AM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
This adventure filled episode with Ebisu and Yato was really great and I loved it all very much but a certain someone pissed me off

How dare this new fucking pretty boy looking ass cunt take advantage of the ripples in THE FUCKING OTP....That guy needs to die, not having any of this bullshit

Feed that guy to some monster. Stealing a kiss is never cool.
Nov 9, 2017 7:30 AM

Sep 2012
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
how dare that guy kiss Hiyori?! What was he thinking? He even was on a date with different girl ;/

if u didn't notice he came in there for Hiyori he said it himself he came cause she said Hiyori will come
Dec 3, 2017 2:50 PM
Dec 2017
So im just saying in chapter 58 kofuko is the God of poverty. And she put yay and hiyori pictures together like she just clock block them from being together!!! I had to let it out. Omg she is lovable and mean at the same time
Dec 3, 2017 2:52 PM
Dec 2017
Yato and hiyori won't last... my heart aches... read chapter 58
Dec 8, 2017 5:33 PM
Apr 2017
Tokoya said:
This adventure filled episode with Ebisu and Yato was really great and I loved it all very much but a certain someone pissed me off

Yeah, that guy is the tru villain in this anime, he should die
Jan 5, 2018 2:40 AM

Sep 2017
Good episode, except for the ending. God, I really hope that the guy who kissed Hiyori rots in hell. She was sad, emotional and vulnerable, and he took advantage of her. Did you see the way he kissed her? It was forced.

She just met him only once prior to the Capypa and he just kisses her without her consent? What is the meaning of this? This beats Shirley's kiss to Lelouch as the worst kiss ever. God, I hope that the guy is a phantom or something. Jerk!

Poor Yato. He is undergoing some serious child abuse issues of his own from his father and now this. Also, poor guy. When Ebisu told that Nora was also his regalia, he would have felt violated. Ebisu is just as clueless as ever. He doesn't get the bondage reference and the sharing references.

Again, who in their right mind kisses a girl when she is clearly sad? Even Yato made an indirect kiss keeping that in mind, when he wanted to cheer Bishamon. And that was when he was clearly drunk and when the picnic was getting too somber . And it was still wrong.

And it is never romantic to kiss someone when they are low. Think of it. When you want to introduce yourself as a couple, would you want the reason why your first kiss happened to be because you were sad or he couldn't find any other way of cheering you up?
I don't think so.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 5, 2018 2:46 AM

Sep 2017
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

God, I didn't notice that till now. Poor Hiyori. Because of that kiss, not only it has ruined her first, but now her friends will shame her for stealing him.

That guy has no redemption.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 1, 2018 4:05 PM

Mar 2016
I just know that a divine instrument can transform into more than one form depending on the user!

Yato almost kissed by the underworld queen... *Laughed*
Hiyori kissed by some dud she just met for a few days... *Grinds Teeth*
Mar 3, 2018 2:51 AM

Jan 2018
Here we go again... Hiyori had forgotten about Yato. And that guy just kissed Hiyori out of nowhere. What the actual fuck? He's a jerk. Someone, cut his d*ck, please!!!!!!!
Mar 11, 2018 3:02 AM
Jul 2018
oof wtf d00b waifu got corrupted lel.

Apr 20, 2018 4:20 AM

May 2017
nice episode .. beautiful but sad ending at the same time.. really nice scenery with all the lights.

Maaan Yato needs to hurry up before Hiyori completely forgets him
Oct 27, 2018 3:18 AM

Sep 2014
I feel like this is one big retake of the last season, with Hiyori forgetting, Yuki maturing etc.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 24, 2018 10:19 AM

May 2016
Ebisu was found out to be the forbidden mask conjurer in the most recent divine colloquy and a godhunt for him is on. The problem is that they're looking for him up there but he's all the way down in the Underworld looking for a brush right now.

The God of Poverty might be acting a bit silly to make even me chuckle but seeing him manipulate Yato into being sentenced to life with Izanami by using Nora against him was pretty low. At least he wasn't intending on giving Yato up like he implied though. I should've known that she'd offer herself to him too but for some reason I was pretty disgusted or rather put off by it. Call me old-fashioned but it's like she's essentially a thot who likes to be passed around by everyone in the room.

Yato was trying so hard to reunite with Hiyori and that time is almost at hand but that damn guy reached in for a sudden kiss while she was having an internal crisis by forcing herself to remember who she wanted to be with. It felt like a huge cannonball just burst through my favorite ship in the series and it also burst through my poor heart as well. Our Delivery God will go on a rampage that's for sure.

Apr 4, 2019 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
Ebisu is a weird son of a gun, not sure what to think about him so far. Seems like Hiyori got her "wish" fullfilled and she got disconnected from the far shore, but not in a way that she wanted.
Aug 16, 2019 5:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
nooooooooooooooooooooo why ?! this dumbass needs to die in pain
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Why Noragami needs to come back now

PokefanPT - Apr 27

37 by yZezo »»
May 6, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2015

192 by Siigma777 »»
Mar 17, 10:03 PM

» Im getting too old for this anime

DatajI - Mar 9

9 by Fenyy »»
Mar 9, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

412 by TheAnimeWeeb101 »»
Feb 25, 2:05 PM

» Is there going to be a next Season for this series, because it is really great?

m_vahhaaj - Oct 5, 2023

27 by animejas »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.