Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Apr 16, 2016 3:56 PM

Jan 2016
Late to the party but HOLY SHIT that was intense!
May 2, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2014
Hilarious anime. Looking forward to its second season. 8/10
Rely on nothing under heaven
May 4, 2016 1:55 AM

Sep 2011
Hana is bae!!!

Prison School was one hell of a ride, really hoping they make a season 2! D:
May 4, 2016 9:10 AM

Jun 2010
guys you know theres some things in the world you say "ewwww its disgusting" but still you continue to love it or keep watch it or keep doing it...that was prison school for me. in every episode i kept saying omg this is gross what is happening yet i kept watch and ended it in a day...feeling empty right now. going to read manga and cant wait for 2nd season
May 4, 2016 10:55 AM

Oct 2014
What volume of the manga does this season 2 ended? I want to read the manga badly, i can't wait for the season 2.
May 12, 2016 1:35 PM
Dec 2015
Y aquí termina una aventura para escapar de una prisión llena de violencia, desesperanza.. Y ps que na mucha sensualidad.... Desesperanza e.e sera mas bien mucha buena trama pechos y culos.. Y cuervos ok
Espero con ansias una segunda temporada.. Quiero ver mas
May 22, 2016 1:10 AM
May 2015
Yes! The boys won! The new girls are good too! And I hope kana don't get NTRedmin future, I want a fucking 2nd season!
May 28, 2016 12:49 AM

Apr 2009
Initially, I was going to give this a five or six, but these last two episodes changed my mind.
Despite drowning in Meiko's cameltoe and gozaru gozaru for twelve episodes, the payoff for waiting felt worth it.
I had some minor gripes with the direction and tone, but it eventually managed to find its own stride towards the end.

I had fun. Definitely not for everyone, especially to those who are easily offended.
Jun 1, 2016 2:11 PM

Apr 2013
I have to say J.C.Staff did once again an excellent job on this adaption. Though the source material was not great this time, it was at least very good. Just some better character and I'd have liked it way more. 8/10
Jun 7, 2016 10:04 PM

Dec 2012
Seeing Meiko sit on Anzu face was so hot. I want her to sit on my face...and Anzu, too.

Holy shit! DAT TONGUE! I won't lie. Boner was achieved.

DAMN! Chiyo looked cute as fuck with that hair style.

I was about to say Reverse Prison School spin-off. USC look hot in those prison clothes.

First 4 episodes were 10. A got damn masterpiece. Fell to a 9 after that.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 8, 2016 8:37 AM

Aug 2008
great show 10/10 can't find anything bad in it, hopefully they will make more seasons
Jun 23, 2016 9:59 PM

Apr 2015
These last two episodes were so satisfying, bumped this show into my top 10 with a 9. Need season 2!
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jun 26, 2016 7:02 PM

Jun 2013
A good show. The art is nice and it makes the characters feel more mature for their age. The story is okay but the characters were likeable. However, I think the story would've done fine with just Kiyoshi, Gakuto and maybe Joe. It was good to see how the USC get a taste of their own medicine towards the end. 7/10
Jun 30, 2016 11:02 AM
Jun 2013
It was awesome I can't think of an improvement needed
Aug 13, 2016 3:00 PM

Mar 2015
Damn I enjoyed this series a lot! I'm gonna go hit the manga after this.

My overall enjoyment is 9/10. It was not a 10/10 because there is not enough Hana! Nah, kidding. It was just that the ending was kinda anti-climatic.

Anyway, I'm curious to see more development for Hana, if there is one in the manga. Considering that Kiyoshi bluntly said that he used her to his advantage. Poor Hana.

Sep 24, 2016 12:16 PM
Dec 2014
I have been avoiding ecchi anime like a plague for a good few years after being disappointed again and again by the genre and generally disliking fanservice popping up in other genres. I don't remember if there was ever an ecchi anime that I enjoyed.. until this one. This one was strongly recommended by a friend so I streamed it on a whim and was pleasantly surprised.

I guess that ecchi without an interesting plot is too boring for me, whereas fanservice cheapens / distracts from anime with a "serious" plot otherwise (again for me). I find that this anime did a good job pairing ecchi with a suspenseful plot. Nothing out of this world given the ridiculous setting and characters (fine for ecchi), but enough to make me want to know what is going to happen next.

Wouldn't call this a masterpiece but I was thoroughly entertained. I am the opposite of Rob19Mal from a few post above though, in that I would give the first few episodes a 7/10, but a 8/10 in later episodes. I might actually move onto the manga.
Oct 16, 2016 6:44 AM

Dec 2015
Satisfying end to season 1. The english dub of this show got a lot of shit for mentioning gamergate, but fully redeemed itself by using the word 'misandrist' in this episode. In both cases they are appropriate words and terms that, rather than being reflective of funnimations political views, fit the characters own views (or at least the views they would likely hold if they were involved in western gender politics), which is exactly how translation should be done.
Props to Funnimation, and so hype for season 2.
Nov 28, 2016 6:40 AM

Dec 2014
So glad I watched this anime. It had me on the edge of my seat just about every episode. If that wasn't enough, the comedy certainly had me falling out of my chair. The ending did feel a little rushed to me, but I was just happy to see their plan be successful.

The new characters look soooo damn mean and I like it!
If it every gets announced, I will be back for season 2!

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Nov 29, 2016 5:54 AM

May 2016
Iam_Jermaine said:
So glad I watched this anime. It had me on the edge of my seat just about every episode. If that wasn't enough, the comedy certainly had me falling out of my chair. The ending did feel a little rushed to me, but I was just happy to see their plan be successful.

The new characters look soooo damn mean and I like it!
If it every gets announced, I will be back for season 2!

I think season 2 is almost impossible.
The director said in his interview that the art was so difficult
But im glad its continuing in manga
BAKAYARO!
Dec 1, 2016 1:34 AM
Nov 2016
Not going to lie going into this I was a little meh, but those last couple of episodes were intense. I dont expect to see a season two but would love to see those girls get their taste of what they did haha
Dec 23, 2016 4:54 AM

Aug 2014
Enjoyable ride, the show doesn't have smart plot or good OST or world building or any, but it was a crazy show full of tension and intense moments and nice comedy.
I enjoyed it. 6/10
Jan 18, 2017 2:01 AM

May 2009
Solid 5/7. Would peek again.
Jan 26, 2017 1:16 PM

Aug 2014
Damn Hana got it rough, she didn't expect Kiyoshi to pull that. I was totally expecting Chiyo to see that kiss, so that part was also quite the surprise. Great to see karma is served, those bitches had it coming to them, and it seems like all the other girls are more accepting of the guys huh?

Overalll a pretty solid show, normally not the biggest fan of ridiculous amount of ecchi but eh it managed to pull it off well and was fun so a solid 7/10.
Feb 4, 2017 1:05 AM

Sep 2012
patiently waiting 4 season 2
Feb 5, 2017 12:43 PM

Nov 2016
Holy!! That kissing scene was intense as fudge *O* Felt good when the underground student council went prison. Damn, the boys look sleek :P
I do hope there is season 2, the Anime is so intense good haha
May 19, 2017 11:19 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I .... want .... season .... two

May 25, 2017 11:55 PM

Oct 2015
Damn Gakuto was great the whole duration, I would have liked it if Joe and Andre had more major roles
Jul 6, 2017 2:10 PM
Jan 2012
very creative final. Gakutou is a genious. Fantastic.
Jul 8, 2017 2:01 PM

May 2016
"HOLY SHIT FUCK" Jouji

This was one hell of a ride, the humor was not bad actually sometimes it was funny.
I don't know about this but am I the only one feeling sorry for Hana idk maybe it's just me.
7/10
Jul 30, 2017 9:37 PM

Aug 2007
It's over... "FUUUUCK!!"

Nice final for the series. Despite the silliness of the show, it was fun to see the serious schemes of the prisoners and the last plot was pretty cool
Aug 29, 2017 9:12 AM

Jun 2016
HOLY SHIT! VICTOOOORRRYY FOR THE BOYZ. OHMYGOD. I'M SO HAPPY! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO END THIS ANIME. OHMYGOOOOOOD! That was a satiating ending. Jesus fucking Christ!

Poor Anzu got suffocated by Vice President's p***y. Omfg. You bish! Get away from one of my best girls Anzu.

Aaand the battle between Kiyoshi and Hana continues. Ohmyfuckinggod. That french kiss? That fucking torrid kiss with tongue. Hahaha. It was so hot for Hana her nose started bleeding that she fainted. I'm still laughing my ass off. Help! Hahahah fuck. I really thought Chiyo will caught them doing it. Oh thank Kami-sama it didn't happen! Waaaaah! I don't want to see my Chiyo get hurt. I'm dyiiiing!

Vice President's bathroom scene, though. Jesus H. Christ! Don't wear them spandex again, alright? Hahaha. Zippers are the worst, I swear. Hahaha!

Way to go, Gakuto, for hiding that flash drive up your ass. Haha! Ohmygod the USC gets to taste their own medicine, and holy shit that 3 girls, though. Jeez. Looks like I'm gonna hate those three more than the USC Members. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I feel kinda bad for Hana, though. Looks like she really likes Kiyoshi and fell for him, but then she realized that she was just played -- nope not the right word to use, more like tricked. She should've known from the start that Chiyo is Kiyoshi's love. Goddamnit, gal.

That ending with the boys with their girls. Gaaaaaah! Especially Kiyoshi and Chiyo's sooo cute. D'aww. My heart! Then Shingo with Anzu. Kyaaaaa! Andre with 3 girls beating him up, well I know he loves it; he's a fucking masochist! Hahaha. And ohmyfuckinggod Gakutoooooo! Go get that girl. Omfg. So fucking cute. I can't. This is too much for my heart. I'm just so happy for them and of course Joe with his ants. D'awww. Such a sweet way to show the boys having the time of their lives.

WE DESERVE A 2ND SEASON, JC STAFF! GIVE IT TO US. OHMYGOD. WHAT A GREAT FUCKING SHOW. I'VE NEVER LAUGHED THIS HARD SINCE WATCHING SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO. UGH. UGH. FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW.

This show's a 9.5/10 for me, but since there's no such thing as that rating on MAL, I'll give it a 9/10 instead. :D

SEASON 2, PLEAAAASE. I NEED MORE OF THIS SHOW. GAAAAAH! I'm gonna miss everyone. Waaaaaah! I might watch the live-action, though. I fucking love this show so much! Thanks for the very fucking wild ride!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 10, 2017 7:29 AM

Sep 2012
i started thinking if Hana & Kiyoshi end up together & one day get kids & kid ask how did u2 meet how will they explain (its bit messed up to tell kids) XD
Nov 27, 2017 3:44 PM
Oct 2017
This series was great, so great that I want more so I’m reading the manga now, I hope that it gets a season 2 because there’s so much more left to adapt
Dec 16, 2017 1:07 AM

Feb 2015
Victra said:
guys you know theres some things in the world you say "ewwww its disgusting" but still you continue to love it or keep watch it or keep doing it...that was prison school for me.n

You and me both.

Well wasn't expecting the twist with how they figured out the plan to expose the student council. And that kiss was insane...

Overall - I'm not a fan of ecchi shows and toilet humor but gave this show a try plus it fit one of my categories for the anime 2017 challenge. I was really disliking it for being so over the top and ridiculous and felt it wasn't funny. But after a few episodes I started to find parts more entertaining and got used to the over the top presentation. I didn't love it but it was entertaining enough of a watch in the end.
phoenix810Dec 16, 2017 1:13 AM

Jan 14, 2018 4:19 AM

Mar 2017
Despite the constant over the top fan service with Meiko (+ those weird liquid sounds whilst she sweats??) I otherwise loved this show. So much suspense and hilarity. 9/10
Jan 14, 2018 6:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
an advice: is better you continue reading the manga, to me is more spectacular than the series!!!!
This last episode was cool, although you're wanting more!!! kekeke
Jan 27, 2018 8:09 AM

Aug 2017
will there be a season 2....who are the charcters introduced at the last???

feel sorry for hana

this show was a lot of fun

8/10
Feb 6, 2018 11:53 PM

Jan 2014
I really hope they make season 2. It was amazing ride for me. Yeah some of the stuff was weird but I've seen worse.

I don't know why you guys are feeling sorry for Hanna. She was weird af. I mean no normal girl would want to see a guy's pennis just because he saw her vag**a(and that was an accident). She brought this upon herself. I could feel her insecurity throughout the series. I am not gonna blame kiyoshi for that.

The ending was interesting. I think we got our new villains for the season 2.
Feb 22, 2018 6:24 AM

Jan 2018
That was an intense kiss! OMG HAHAHAHA! That new president is intimidating af, no kidding.
Mar 17, 2018 7:18 PM

Sep 2012
A few episodes in the middle weren't funny at all, but the rest of the show was great.
Apr 11, 2018 9:25 PM

Dec 2017
“What was that? I cunt here you.” -Vice President(coolest character)
Apr 21, 2018 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
Takehito is a hero among heroes. 8/10
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
May 6, 2018 12:03 PM

Nov 2017
Them three new chicks at the end, now i wanna see more! Great end to a stupidly hilarious series, 9/10!
May 18, 2018 4:46 PM

Mar 2018
WHEN THE FUCK IS SEASON 2 HAPPENING
Sep 30, 2018 7:09 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Talk about an ending... guess since I m so late for the party, everyone probably already said everything I wanted to say but DAMM!
J.Staff did an amazing work here, this anime could have much less enjoyable if they had not excelled on the animation, the over-the-top scenes and impact given.
Truly a series to be appreciated by those that call themselves, true gentleman.

8.6/10 = 9
(I will read the manga someday, hard not to with that ending... already took a peak of what is there, and greatness awaits!)
Sep 30, 2018 10:14 AM

Jan 2015
sjw_vegeta said:
WHEN THE FUCK IS SEASON 2 HAPPENING
Still waiting...
Sep 30, 2018 4:01 PM
Dec 2017
For those asking and wondering, there ain't gonna be a season 2. This manga was finished and completed years ago. Plus the ending to the anime was the classic "go buy the manga or novel to find out what happens next".

I give prison school a 6/10. Second half wasn't as good as the 1st half to me.
Nov 11, 2018 9:53 AM

Nov 2016
very fun ride for comedy lovers, very few series can keep the funnies churning til the end IMHO.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Dec 30, 2018 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
Absolute crazy last episode. That kiss with tongue was by far the most intense kiss I saw in anime so far. So brutal that even Hana passed out.

The boys plan was just on point. The change between Chiyo, Jo and Gakuto was something the student council couldn't expect at all. Even I was surprised.

Finally the boys are FREE! :D

I was wondering what would happen to the student council. And so 3 new female characters got showed and the student council ended up being in prison.

Overall absolute hilarious show. I laughed so much and so hard at some parts. I'm glad I finally finsihed this after such a long break. Definitely have to watch to OVA but I also hope for a second season.

Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

284 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 6, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.